D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as my head is within reach, she grabs my hair. She is literally pulling my hair trying to hurry up my oral assault on her steaming pussy. She is wantonly humping the air hoping that I will take mercy and begin the direct assault of her vagina. I kiss ever so softly, ever so slowly making my way closer and closer to her pussy lips. I kiss her leaking lips up and down one side and then the other side. I use my fingers just to put pressure on her clit through her outer lips and she moans. I open her outer lips and lick up and down her inner lips. I suck the inner lips into my mouth and massage them with my tongue. I pull my head back and allow her inner lips to escape my mouth.

I move my tongue down to her opening and it is slick with her secretions. I stick my tongue into the opening and slowly work my way around 360 degrees. Lapping at the opening lick a thirsty dog.

I hear "Yessss!" through clenched teeth.

Beth continues to kiss and suck on Mandy's mouth and breasts. I tickle Mandy's anus with my tongue, and she raises her hips to give me better access. I spread her cheeks with my hands and try and work my tongue into her butthole.

She grabs the back of her knees and pulls them to her shoulders. I press a finger in her butt about an inch and she wiggles her butt. I lick and kiss my way back up to her clit and work it over kissing, licking, and sucking on it. I feel her stomach muscles and her thigh muscles start to quiver.

Beth places a hand on the back of my head. I lick up and down Mandy's slit, her juices are plentiful, and she is becoming more vocal,

"Oh, baby, right there, oh, baby, don't stop, oh, God, baby don't stop. Oh yes, I'm coming baby, Oooh Gaaaaawd! III'MMM CCCOOOMMMIIINNNGG!"

She is panting and breathing heavy. Mandy lets go of her legs, grabs my head, and is humping and grinding her leaking pussy on my face. I am sure my face looks like a glazed donut. Her humping motions are becoming more aggressive. Her legs collapse tightly around my head, and she raises her hips off the bed. I put my hands under her ass cheeks to support her.

She convulses and starts to squirt. She sprays my face and head. I am convinced I will drown. Rivers of her juices are actually running down from her pussy across her belly towards her breasts. Beth is lapping her juices as they run across her stomach and approach her breasts. She collapses motionless except for small shudders of her post orgasmic aftershocks. I let her down back onto the bed. I crawl back up next to Mandy and Beth gives me a high five.

I kiss Mandy's cheek and go to the bathroom to wash my face. Beth covers Mandy with a sheet and joins me in the bathroom.

"That was impressive," she says.

I smile. Beth approaches me and we embrace. We kiss and touch each other's body. I rub her back and work my hands around to her breasts groping and squeezing her breast and tweaking her nipples. When her nipples are hard enough to cut glass I break the kiss and lower my head to suck them into my mouth. I play with her nipple in my mouth moving my tongue around the areola and nibbling in the nipple with my lips and teeth.

Beth moans with pleasure. I move back up to her mouth. We kiss and embrace tightly enjoying the contact with each other's body. I reach down and grab her butt and pull her into me. We grind against each other and moan in each other's mouth.

Our kiss is filled with passion and lust. And it grows with passing second. Her arousal is growing, and the scent of her sex is permeating the bathroom. I pull her up and she spreads her thighs around my hips. I push her back on the bathroom counter until my hips are against the front of the counter. I lower myself until I am staring at her beautiful pussy. I lick the juices that have run down her inner thigh.

I kiss and lick her inner thigh and work my way closer and closer to the source of wetness. She squirms and places both hands on the back of my head. As I start an oral assault on Beth's sloppy cunt, she pushes my face harder against her vagina and humps my face like a bitch in heat. I kiss and lick and suck on her vagina like a man possessed.

I tongue her butt hole and she scoots forward on the counter giving me better access. I massage her butthole with a finger pressing ever so slightly and she moans. I insert a finger in her ass about an inch and she whimpers. I continue to press slowly into her anus. She continues to press my face into her pussy.

She becomes more vocal, and her words are echoing in the bathroom.

"Yess, baby right there, oh yes just like that, yes, yes, yes. Don't stop don't stop. Sooooo goooood. Oh, oh, oh."

I feel her stomach muscles start to quiver and her thigh muscles quiver. She pulls me up and kisses me a hot wet sloppy kiss. She drives her tongue down my throat and simultaneously grabs my ass and starts humping my rock-hard cock. She lets go of my ass with one hand and aligns the head of my dick with her vaginal opening and I thrust forward and bury my eight inches into her in one push.

She clutches my body next to hers and holds me tight. I feel her pussy quiver around my cock and her body quivers in orgasm. I hold her tight and kiss her deeply until the aftershocks of her orgasm settle down. She breaks the kiss.

She whispers "God, I needed that. I haven't had a dick in over three years. And as God is my witness, I pray you are the only one I will have the rest on my life. Make love to me please!"

I put my hands under her ass and lift her up. She wraps her legs around me and holds onto me like a desperate drowning woman. She kisses my neck as I walk back to the bed where Mandy is either asleep or traveling on her orgasmic plane. I lay Beth down on the bed and she relaxes her grip on me with her legs and arms. My dick slides out of her, and she whimpers at the loss of contact.

We get into a comfortable position, and she spreads her legs allowing me to crawl between her legs once again. I tease her by slightly inserting the head of my dick into and then removing it from her vaginal opening. In out, in out, in out. She sternly says,

"Quit teasing me and stuff my pussy mister."

I smile and we kiss. I slowly enter her pussy enjoying the feeling of when the head full penetrates the pussy. God, it takes everything I have to not bust a nut at that feeling. She grabs the back of her knees and pulls them up towards her shoulders. This gives me a better angle and I continue to slide into the depths of her love tunnel. I make contact with her cervix when my nuts are buried in her ass. I sit there for a couple of seconds enjoying the feeling.

She puts her legs on my shoulders and grabs my hips helping to guide me. Showing me what she wants in both speed and depth of stroke. We start with slow shallow strokes and as her lust and passion grows,

She whispers, "more baby more!"

I make a little longer strokes and bump the speed up a little. We settle into a nice rhythm for few minutes.

She says, "Harder, baby Harder! Give me that dick. Come on lover, pound my pussy!"

I am going to please my lover or die trying. I start long stroking her as fast as I can. She moves her legs off my shoulders and spreads them as wide as she can get them.

She hisses "yessss!" when I bottom out.

At that angle the head of my dick rubs the upper part of her vagina and massages her G Spot.

When the head strokes the G spot I get an "Oh God!"

I start to hear "Oh, God. Yesss!" over and over each time I complete a stroke cycle.

Heating her vocalize her pleasure is music to my ears. I am laying pipe like the trans-Alaska pipeline. My balls are banging against her ass cheeks. Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap. I have sweat starting to run down my back and sweat starting to drip down off my nose onto Beth. Her body is developing a sheen of sweat and it is pooling in her navel. She is humping me back with every stroke.

She is grunting when I bottom out,

"That's uunnggh, it uunngghh, lover uunngghh, pound uunngghh, that uunngghh, pussy uunngghh. Ooohh uunngghh, Gaawwd uunngghh, II'MM uunngghh, CCOOMMMIIIIINNNNGGG!"

She grabs me and clutches her body tightly against me. I feel her pussy muscles spasming around my dick and she sprays. She soaks both of us and the bed.

Mandy is awake now and starts to applaud.

"Bravo, bravo! That was quiet the performance. I wish I had that on video. I could masturbate to that for a very, very, long time. Damn that was hot! I have never seen a dick down like that. Not even in the movies!"

She reaches over and strokes my back.

"EEEEWWWW you need a shower."

We all get out of bed and strip the bed of all the linens. I load the washer and get it started. I get fresh linens from the linen closet and re-make the bed. We head to the bathroom. Beth pees, Mandy starts the water and I grab towels and washcloths. Once Beth is finished, we rotate positions until we all end up in the shower and we begin to lather each other up. The shower is truly a bonding experience. We explore each other's bodies with our hands and fingers and mouths. Touching, feeling, kissing every bump, scar, and crevice almost committing them to memory. We dry off and return to the bed.

I lay on the middle of the bed with a girl on each side. We take turns kissing and feeling each other knowing this night of passion was not over yet. I have two hands rubbing my body urging my erection to return. It isn't long before my hard-on is standing proud. Mandy lowers her head to my throbbing member. She kisses and licks the head and begins to take it into her mouth. Beth is kissing my lips and we begin to make out. Our tongues entwine and our passions begin to inflame. I grope her breasts and run my hands down her body and massage her mons.

My hips begin to involuntarily hump at Mandy's mouth. She stops giving me head and straddles my body. She grabs my rock-hard cock and aligns it with her pussy. She lowers herself down on my rock-hard cock all the way until I am balls deep in her hot wet cunt.

She hisses, "Yessss!" as she takes me all the way.

Beth feels the movement and takes her cue to straddle my face. Both girls are facing each other. As Mandy sits on my hips she shudders.

She exclaims, "God damn that feels ggooodd!"

Beth laughs and says, "I know it gave me a small orgasm just from getting it inside."

Mandy nods and just sits there squirming rocking her hips back and forth. She puts her hands on my chest, leans forward, and her and Beth start making out. I pull Beth's pussy down onto my face and she immediately starts to squirm on my face. I am licking and sucking on Beth's pussy with gusto. I massage her clit with my thumb, and she increases her gyrations. I reach down with my other hand and start to stroke Mandy's clit as well.

Mandy is moving her knees open and closed and rocking her hips forward and backwards. I am starting to feel like an exercise machine or maybe an orgasmatron. Both of the girls are starting to moan. Their breathing is becoming more ragged, and their excitement grows and grows. Beth is riding my face like she would a saddle on a bucking bronco. My jaw and tongue are starting to tire but I don't slow down.

She is vocalizing her approval, "yes, yes, right there, baby just like that, oh yes!"

Mandy is giving grunts every time she bottoms out on me,

"yes, uunngghh, yes, uunngghh, yes, uunngghh.

My orgasm is growing, and I am not going to last much longer. The pressure is building. I try to hold off finally I grab Mandy's hips and I thrust up and press my dick as far into her love tunnel as I can reach and hold her there. Rope after rope of my seed paint her insides. My orgasm triggers hers and she convulses into a lifeless bundle on my chest. Seeing that, Beth spasms and she comes and turns into a quivering mess beside us. We are all breathing hard trying to catch our breaths.

Mandy says, "I'm done." between breaths.

Beth replies, "Me too!" panting.

"Well alright then, I guess that means I'm done too." I laugh.

We make it to the pillows, and I pull the covers up over us. We cuddle with me in the middle and drift off to sleep. I am awakened several times during the night spooning Beth or spooning Mandy making sweet love and clutching each other tightly during orgasm. I lost count of the orgasms and frankly Scarlett I don't give a damn. I know this one thing, I enjoyed each and every one of them.

I awakened to an empty bed. Hoping, praying that last night was not just a dream. I hear giggling and laughing coming from the bathroom. I get up and pee seeing the girls in the shower washing each other's body. I am instantly hard again, and I join them in the shower. The girls take turns putting their arms around my neck and pulling me in for a very welcoming good morning kiss.

"I am a lucky man. What a way to start the new year. I am scared to pinch myself only to find out this is a dream." I say.

Beth looks at me straight in the eye and says, "Well mister, if you are dreaming then we must be having the same dream. Let's get cleaned up and fix breakfast, then we need to talk."

Mandy says, "I like this dream, I hope it never ends."

I say, "Oh, my God. The first day of the year and I get the dreaded we need to talk."

Both the girls punch me.

"Everybody hungry?"

Beth and Mandy both nod.

"Bacon, scrambled eggs and biscuits, sound good?"

Beth and Mandy both nod.

We go to the kitchen. I get the store-bought biscuits out of the fridge and pre heat the oven. I start cooking bacon and eggs. Mandy starts making coffee. Beth starts cutting up fruit for a fruit salad. Mandy sets the table and get butter and different jellies out for the biscuits. She also gets whipped cream out for the fruit salad. I finish the bacon and scrambled eggs about the same time as the biscuits are ready. Flaky biscuits are hard to beat. We all exchange kisses and varying times as we pass each other back and forth getting breakfast ready. We take everything to the dining room table, and I pull out chairs for the girls. We fix our plates. Everything is tasting delicious.

Beth puts her silverware down and clears her throat.

She starts, "Ron."

I set my silverware down and look down at my plate. I am almost holding my breath waiting on the bomb to be dropped. I hear my heartbeat in my ears.

"Mandy and I have talked about you many a night."

I look over at Mandy and she nods.

"We have shared our feelings with each other and now we want to share them with you. We love each other, and we love you. We have been in love with you for over two years, before you even knew that bitch. We want nothing in life more than to be with you. We stood by and let you make a terrible mistake with that bitch. We are not willing to take that chance again. We are willing to share you. We will work out the details whenever. We just want to put this out on the table so to speak."

I look over at Mandy again and she nods. I kiss Mandy deeply and softly and she responds with the same enthusiasm. I then turn to Beth and Kiss her in a similar manner, and she responds just as enthusiastically.

"I think this is a fantastic idea and I must be the luckiest guy in the world. I want us to be exclusive to just us. I can't handle a polyamorous situation."

Both girls nod and seem to agree with that.

"I don't think I am jealous of the feelings and connections that you two have with each other. I pray that those negative feeling don't develop. I think the best way for those feeling to not develop is to be upfront and honest about our feelings and for everyone to be present when love is being exchanged."

Both girls nod and agree with that.

I continue, "I love you both very deeply. I believe that communication is going to be the key for this relationship to be successful. We need to pick a time that is our time and talk about any and all issues concerning us. I'll leave it up to you guys as far as sleeping arrangements, but I want all of us to be in the same bed. I really want this to succeed. We can talk about children later if you wish. I need to continue with my healing. How do you guys want to proceed?"

Mandy says, "We think your place has better lay out for a throuple. The master bath is Ok, eventually we could stand to remodel it a bit to allow for more than one female. Beth and I could start off using the Jack and Jill bath. We will need more closet space. Your bed is big enough for all of us. We may want to bring more of our furnishing over. I think you will need more sets of sheets. As far as children go, I am ready willing and able to have babies with you. As many as you want as soon as you want."

I smile and nod my head.

Beth says, "I agree with a set time to talk whole heartedly, I believe that talking through any and all issues will be the only way we as a throuple survive this relationship. I love you both dearly and I want to spend the rest of my life with both of you. Children, I agree with Mandy, I love the idea of having children with you. Say the word and I'll chuck them pills."

I laugh.

"You have made me so happy today. I am about to bust." I say, "I don't have any real attachment to any of the furnishings. I have removed and gotten rid of anything that would remind me of her. Let's do this! What about your place?"

"We have about a month left on our lease. That gives us plenty of time to get the stuff that we want. The rest, we can sell of take to goodwill. Let's finish breakfast and start moving stuff!" exclaimed Mandy clapping her hands in excitement.

We finish our breakfast and spend the rest of the day moving clothes, toiletries and personal items. The girls decide to take over the jack and jill and use those bedroom closets. We will definitely need a bigger house.

The girls look through all the kitchen cabinets, refrigerator, and freezer and take notes of what tools, kitchen utensils, dinner ware, food, and items needed for food preparation. They spend the rest of the afternoon and into the early evening in deep discussions about furniture placement and decorating.

Today being new year' day, I cook black eyed peas, rice, collard greens, ham, cornbread, and pineapple upside down cake for dessert. We end up having a late dinner. The girls are ravenously hungry, and dinner is devoured. They both compliment me on my culinary skills and joke about keeping me around. We all clear away the dishes and put leftovers away. We shut down the house and head upstairs. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before turning in. Looking in the mirror I start my new mantra -

"I Give A Fuck."

12