D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Ch. 12

Story Info
The Battle of Evermore.
5.7k words
4.05
8.9k
17

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
276 Followers

D.L.L.I.G.A.F. #12 - The battle of evermore

The names are fictional to protect the guilty. All sex scenes are between consenting adults. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story. I along with Microsoft spell/ grammar check are responsible for the mistakes herein. I write for my pleasure and hope that you enjoy the read. This is the 12 th chapter in this story. If you haven't read the previous chapter(s), then there may be some subject material herein that may not make sense to you. There is not a lot of sex in this chapter, This is the final chapter of DILLIGAF. Some of the events of this chapter coincide with the time frame of the previous chapter. I wanted to separate the story lines based on subject matter. This chapter concentrates on business and legal affairs. I appreciate the comments good and bad. For those that liked the story -thank you. For those that didn't - Well it enraged you enough to write a comment. Please leave feedback and rate my story.

My mental health

My Wednesday meetings with Dr. Day continue through mid-February. She continues to make me verbalize my feelings and emotions throughout our discussions. She recommends that I verbalize thoughts instead of just rolling them around in my head.

She is still amazed at my continuing relationship as a throuple. She applauds our ability to keep negative feeling out of our relationship and truly believes that as long as we remain committed to communicating and talking through our issues that we will make it int the long term.

She asks for a group session. I talk to the girls, and they are willing. At the end of group session, Dr. Day comments that there is no shortage of love and passion in our relationship. She gives us her best wishes. We decide to stop the sessions but agree to get in touch if the need arises in the future.

The Project

Frank Simmons' report date is Jan 10th. True to his word, he reports on Jan 17th. He has been working from home the previous week and shows me and the girls what he has been working on. He has taken his previous actual schedule, that reflects delays for weather, materials, inspections, as well as a couple of mistakes that had caused rework, and scaled it down to represent a 5 story with basement project (our project). He then scaled that down to our project's square footage. He also has input about half of the material costs that I had given him previously. I am stoked.

The girls and I dedicate the majority of our time helping Frank with schedule inputs. We help with inputs for manpower costs and associated increases due to projected raises. We also decide to input material costs at 120% of current material costs. It is my intention to bid a materials contract at that price. I believe, that by paying a premium up front and lock in a guaranteed price for the project duration I will save money in the long term.

Within two weeks we have a working schedule that reflects a delivery date of 60 months after the groundbreaking. The preliminary cost estimate with keys to the owner at $70,000,000. We also include in the proposal, various incentive pay outs for keeping costs under budget, for safety - lost time accident rates, and production incentives for completing work at various milestones and overall project completion date.

I delivered my presentation in early April. I gave them a slide presentation including snippets from our schedule, snippets from the original bid package, and a 30,000-foot view of our cost and production proposal. I also present proposed incentive payouts.

I start my presentation with, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Thank you for your time today. I want to start by saying I guarantee you that the bid you are about to see will NOT be the lowest bid that you will see for this project. But I will guarantee this bid proposal can and will be delivered by my company at or below the cost projections that you will see, and at or below the time projections that you will see."

I let that sink in a moment before continuing. I like to start off by praising my people.

"I have several things going in my favor that will ensure the delivery of these projections. I have a skilled and knowledgeable workforce that has already bought in to this project. They and their significant others are aware of the magnitude of this project and know what it will take to get this done as promised. Many of these craftsmen have been with this company for over 7 years. They are ready to step up and take on leading roles to ensure this project is delivered as promised. These same craftsmen are aware of the standards that I expect and that they have adopted them and expect the same from each other and the people that work for them. They will not compromise these standards and workers that can't or won't uphold these standards will not be with us very long."

Next, I want to make the point that we are big enough to handle this project.

"I have secured local financing for this project. I have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget."

I showing them the slides from the local newspaper when we did our choregraphed handing over the keys before Christmas.

"There are always small bugs that need to be worked out on every project. I assign a skeleton crew on site after handing you the keys to ensure any bugs are corrected promptly."

I got a few nods with that statement.

"My bid is not designed to sell you a pig in a poke just to get the bid. My bid, because of realistic cost projections, realistic schedule projections and realistic manpower projections is my word and the word of my company. It is a big risk for a company of my size taking on a project this big, but it is not too big of a risk because a have a talent pool that can eat this elephant one bite at a time."

I need their buy in on the next statement.

"I will not come to you a year down the line or two years down the line with my hat in my hand and convince you that I need more money and that you will either pay it or get someone else to do the work. I am also not promising you a bump free ride. We will have frank, open, and honest discussions when the project is going smoothly and when the project may not be going so smoothly. If you accept my proposal, you will not be sorry that you did."

I had a lot of head nods at the end of my presentation.

There were several questions about the time frames for different milestones, incentive clauses, manpower expectations, etc. I answer the questions with as much honesty and openness as I can. I got handshakes and well wishes. When I left their building, I felt that I had knocked it out of the park.

I receive a certified letter letting me know that we in fact did win the bid. We have another dinner/ date night at the country club like before. I am able to give them hard facts and figures and thank them for their hard work. I tell them that I will need their continued hard work and focus on the tasks at hand. I ask their wives and girlfriends to be supportive and to talk to them. I ask the workers to listen to their significant others and to not forget who is important in their lives. When we arrive at home, the girls reward me with love and affection. God I am a lucky man.

My first new hires are two girls Jennifer and Jo Ann. These girls are to shadow Mandy and Beth. I tell the new hires to learn how to do their jobs. Question them and learn from them. Ask me if you need anything that Mandy and Beth can't provide. They accept my offer to take construction management courses. The next hire is another woman, Barbara. She is recently divorced. I hire her to take care of payroll and benefits. She accepts my offer to take accounting courses and business management courses.

The first year of the project is a little rough. We only retain about 75% of our new hires. I am disappointed that we have such a high turnover rate. It is about 18 months before we achieve our initial manpower projections. We are able to reach our production milestones by working overtime. The incentive payout just about pays for the overtime. Once we reach our manpower projections, and take advantage of this project's learning curve, we meet our production goals without problems. We do manage to lock in materials cost at 120% of BOC (beginning of contract) costs. Being able to convince the materials supplier to accept that offer saves 6 million in material expenses over the life of the contract.

Frank is instrumental in showing actual versus projected costs and production rates. Having this information makes updating our clients on the project's progress during our periodical status meetings a lot easier. The first year, those status meetings are not necessarily on the best of terms. The schedule almost continually shows that we are behind schedule, yet we manage to make production schedules and benefit from the incentive clauses. As we incorporate lessons learned on the project into future work, our production shows a 15 - 20% increase over the first year. After the first year, our turnover rate decreased to ~5%. Getting fully staffed, along with the new employees buying in to the culture of premier craftsmanship, further helped production. Improved communications and safety performance virtually eliminated any rework.

The work force has enough confidence in the project leadership that if something doesn't look right, then it is questioned to make sure the plan is right before work continues. Daily briefings on what is to be accomplished with open communications is commonplace and pays multiple dividends. The project completed 4 months ahead of schedule. This resulted in saving of $1.2 million is savings from salaries and wages alone. We accomplished all three of the major incentive bonuses. Budget - the project completed for 6 million under budget. Safety - the lost time accident rate was less than.6/100,000 on site manhours. We ended up cashing in on right at 5 million dollars in incentive payouts.

Because of the size of our work force, I had to use the college facility to host another bar-b-q dinner. I announced the bonuses for the project completion. I also announced that I wanted to sell the construction company. A group of private investors approached me and offered to buy the company for 4.5 million dollars. I met with my key people and had a meeting with the investors and my key people to see where rubber met the road so to speak. An understanding was reached by all. I would oversee day to day operations for 2 yrs. For a significant salary I might add. At the end of the 2 years, I would be paid the first installment of $2 million. Then I would step down and appoint another individual to replace me and would receive a $1 million on Dec 31 for the next 3 years.

Life as a throuple -

My life in my throuple relationship continues to grow strong. Our love deepens and our commitment to each other strengthens. When people outside our family try to join or interfere with our relationship they are quickly rebuked. Feelings of temptation are discussed and the pros and cons of giving in to those temptations are weighed. I tell the girls that all I want for them is their happiness. If I wasn't the right man, then leave and find your happiness. I wish them nothing but the best in life. I never feel that our relationship is threatened. Each time something like that is brought, up it only strengthens our resolve to make our relationship work.

Mandy and Beth both express a desire to have a baby. We purchase a piece of land to build our dream house. We find a ten-acre tract up in the mountains about 30 minutes out of town. It is a lake front tract with 360-degree views. We put my house up on the market 9 months after our dream house is started. Both Mandy and Beth stop taking the pill the day we move into our dream house. Fifteen months later we have two healthy babies join our family. Mandy gives birth to Mary Elizabeth, named after her mother and her "wife". Elizabeth gives birth to Jackson Ronald, named after her father and her husband.

Our sex life changes as it does with any relationship with children. There are fewer threesomes, but with three adults available to watch the kids, one on one time is not really a problem. The girls love and protect both kids as their own. The kids run to the closest mom with any problems or happiness. I hope that continues throughout their lives. We still have our weekly throuple meeting to keep any issues resolved. Sometimes when there are no issues, we just take turns hugging and kissing and proclaiming our love for each other. It is a win-win no matter what. Our date nights continue, and I get to express my love for each woman on a more intimate level. If we plan to stay all night the other partner knows well in advance and pictures and text messages are exchanged throughout the date. Mandy and Beth have an occasional girl's night as well. They tell me all about it and try to make me horny. It usually works. I love my girls.

The Scholarship Program

The annual Gala for the Women's Scholarship Program continues. We decided to keep it in the spring and not move it to around Valentine's Day. The word has spread about the program and the number of applicants has grown significantly. It has become a very popular event not just in the town that we live, but throughout the county and surrounding counties. The donations and pledges have grown to over a million dollars in the last few years.

The Vo-tech and the community college manage the program quite well. They understand the need to be self- sustaining and monitor the growth and financials closely to ensure that the program remains viable

The women that we help sign a pledge to pay it forward and give a monthly stipend back to the scholarship fund as a remembrance to the help they received. Whatever they can afford $20, $50, $100 even if it is just a dollar of $5 month. Pay it forward.

The tickets to the Gala are currently at $150 a couple. We have a silent auction for hunting trips, cruises, artwork, wines, all types of luxury items and the generosity of the community has been impressive. The tickets to the event are becoming more and more sought after. Many ticket requests are standing. Some requests are made the day after the preceding event.

I am still requested from time to time to make a speech about the scholarship program. I have never had a problem with public speaking, especially if it concerns subject matter that I find important. The girls have given up helping with the planning of the Gala but attend with me and help graciously with priming the pump to keep the donations and pledges coming.

The kids stay with the grandparents that night and we continue our own remembrance of the original Gala evening.

Court and closure

My impending divorce from my wife of 2 years Vicky Johnson went as planned. Her lawyer could not believe that we had the audacity to invoke the pre-nuptial agreement, and file for divorce, and sue for alienation of affection. She gave an academy award worthy performance during our first meeting in February. She wanted counseling to try and save her marriage. She was distraught because I did this to her.

Vicky tears up and proclaims that she has seen the light and the error of her ways. She will do anything, anything if I will just take her back. BLAH, Fucking BLAH, BLAH. The only thing she is sorry about is the fact that she is caught between a rock and a hard place, and she is squealing like a pig caught under a gate.

I do suffer through court ordered counseling. The counselor has one session alone with her, one session alone with me, and then one session together. During my alone session with the counselor, she speaks first and lays out how this is going to work. Her intent is not to take sides but to accept each parties' statements as being true and her goal is to establish a framework where the marriage can be restored. I tell her that is going to be damn near impossible.

The counselor gives me part of Vicky's story. Vicky is sorry and that she has turned over a new leaf and that Vicky is ready to be a devoted wife. I tell her about my wife's indiscretions. I name names and tell her how I know about her affairs. I then show the counselor my wife's recent travels using the find me tiles. She still travels to the meat market on a regular basis two or three times a week and every Saturday night. The counselor is not impressed because it is not uncommon for a single woman to be social.

I then show Vicky's corresponding travel routes since Christmas along with the travel routes of her lovers. I also reveal the files of information that I had pre-Christmas along with travel routes from her previous lovers. Coincidentally they still connect at Johnny's and then travel either to Vicky's apartment or a motel.

I asked the counselor, "Please, show me any indication of a new leaf or a change of heart to be the new devoted partner?"

The group meeting with both of us turns into a rehash of Christmas day. She is shocked and can't believe that I served her on Christmas day. Vicky howled how I turned all of her friends and family against her.

After about 30 minutes, I asked the counselor, "How much more of this did you need to hear?"

The counselor relented and states, "I can see that no amount of counseling will save this marriage."

My lawyer, Jackie, did receive an asset disclosure from Vicky. I am required to provide one to Vicky. At the time of the disclosure, my company is worth about 2 million dollars. I have about $135,000 in the bank, I have about $100,000 in personal assets (clothes, cars, guns, other misc. items) and my house is appraised at $250,000. I have no other real estate holdings and no stocks, bonds or other investments. Vicky has about $10,000 in the bank and her 401K has $200,000 in it. Her personal assets total about $60,000 between her car, clothes and accessories.

We meet with a mediator in March to resolve financial issues and division of assets. The meeting with the mediator starts with both parties in the same room attesting to the validity of the asset disclosures. Her lawyer brought flip charts and lists her assets on one chart and my assets on another chart. Her lawyer starts his presentation to the mediator.

The mediator stops him and asks me and my lawyer to leave. We are taken to another room and told to wait until the mediator comes to talk to us. We have a lovely conversation about the upcoming spring Gala and what a great idea it is and how she hopes for a great turnout.

About 30 minutes later, the mediator comes in, sits down and sighs heavily.

She says, "This is going to be a long day".

We laugh. She asks me to explain our family finances. I tell her about the three accounts, hers, mine, and ours. How I ask Vicky to pay for food and the electric bill. I pay for everything else, insurance (both car and house), cable, phone, gas, water, trash, mortgage and any entertainment that we do together. I essentially made no demands on her monies.

I continue to explain that I owned my construction business for over 5 years before we met. She shows no interest in the business and even refuses to accompany me to business functions. I purchased the house before we were together, and Vicky has nothing invested in the house.

All I want out of the divorce is the $50,000 based on infidelity as laid out in the prenuptial agreement. We keep our own bank accounts and assets. I tell her that she cheated on me and that I am not going to reward bad behavior by giving her any money. She understands what I want out of the divorce and leaves.

She comes back in about 45 minutes. Vicky refuses to understand why she can't touch my assets. Her lawyer understands. The mediator will present her findings to the judge. Each party is to keep their assets. She is also going to inform the judge of my intention to pursue the stipulations of the pre-nuptial agreement.

HOG57head
HOG57head
276 Followers
12