D.J. Revenge

Story Info
You get what you fucking deserve.
7.7k words
4.12
41.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iwishiwas
iwishiwas
53 Followers

"God, she is gorgeous," I thought to myself as I stared at Laura from across the table at this small French restaurant a few blocks from her place. Lit by a single candle, the dinner had been fantastic, and quite expensive, but it was our six month anniversary and she had been hinting at this place for a while.

"So, is my favourite nice guy ready for desert?" she asked, idly twirling a lock of her long, wavy brown hair around her index finger and staring at me with her crystal blue eyes. She had had a few glasses of red wine and he body language was definitely promising something that made me want to skip desert.

She was wearing a low cut, deep blue cocktail dress that highlighted her ample and perfectly formed breasts and hung on tightly around that swimmer body she knew drove me to distraction.

"I, uh, ... do you really mean desert, or are..."

Suddenly the phone she had left on the table lit up with the green bubble of a text message. She always needed to keep it nearby in case her mother needed her urgently, so getting interrupted was pretty common, and always at the most inconvenient times.

"Ah well," she said, "I need to step out for a moment anyways, two birds with one stone." She picked up her phone, pushed back her chair and stood up. She swayed a little as the wine hit her and she glanced at me with a smile.

"Hey, so I'm tipsy," she snickered, "and nice guys don't make fun of their girlfriends anyways."

She managed to keep it together and get most of the way to the women's room before having to grab some guy's chair for balance, but got the rest of the way without event.

I was left alone at the table. I pushed around the remainder of the food on my plate, not really hungry anymore. Not hungry for food, at any rate. Wow, Laura looked like a calendar model tonight, or maybe, I thought wickedly, the 'before' look of a classy porno.

Laura and I had met at a dog park that was a block away from each of our apartments. She always said she could tell I was a nice guy from how I handled my puppy, Watson. In fact, 'Nice Guy' was her nickname for me, which I really wasn't a fan of, but it seemed to make her happy.

Given that she was 28 and I was 32, she had mentioned a couple times about how "Nice Guys can turn into Mr. Rights, one day," so things were going pretty well between us. We were seeing each other at least every second day, sex perhaps once a week, so I'd started putting away for a diamond ring, just in case. Luckily, we'd started dating on the 1st of May, so it was easy to remember anniversaries, and today was November 1st which was a pretty long relationship for me. Girls had a tendency to drift away from relationships I was in, saying things like "it's not you, it's me," or "you're just so nice, you'll meet a better girl."

Just then, the women's room opened and Laura came out, looking a little unsteady. She made her way over to our table and said "I'm so sorry, I'm feeling horrid, can you walk me back to my place?"

"Of course," I said, showing concern and trying to hide my disappointment that there was now a very slim chance I'd finish up the night peeling her out of that dress.

I left a modest stack of bills on the table, nodded to the hostess, looped my arm around Laura's shoulders and we started the short walk back to her place.

"God, I'm so sorry," she said, "that wine has hit me harder than I thought it would. I think I need to call it a night."

"It's alright," I said, some disappointment evident in my voice.

"Oh, you're such a nice guy," she said, "I promise I'll make it up to you." She tried to look and give me a wink but lost her balance, tripped and I caught her just before she went face-first into the sidewalk.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, then looked down and said "oh fuck, my heel."

Her right shoe had its high heel hanging on by a thread.

"I got you," I said, and reached down, sliding one arm behind her (rather amazing) ass and lifted her up in both arms, like a groom carrying a bride across a threshold.

"Wow," she murmured, "aren't you romantic?"

I carried her the last block and deposited her back on her feet at the door to her apartment building.

"You're so good to me," she said.

"Well, you're worth every step," I panted. Hey, you try carrying someone a full block and tell me you wouldn't be winded.

She, barefoot and much shorter than before, went up on her toes and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Goodnight, nice guy. See you tomorrow for brunch maybe?" she asked.

"Uh, sure. Are you positive you don't need help getting upstairs?" I ventured, trying one last time to salvage tonight.

"Nah, I'm ok. See you tomorrow," and with that, she turned and went inside.

I was, again, left to my own devices, standing outside my girlfriend's apartment building, with half a hard-on and perhaps $200 less in my pocket.

"Fuck it," I thought, "if I've got the night off, maybe Josh is around and wants to head out for some drinks."

I walked the few blocks to my building and buzzed Josh's place. He lived in the apartment below mine.

"Hello?" came Josh's voice from the speaker.

"Hey man, get down here, we're going for beers," I said.

"I *know* this can't be Rob, because he's supposed to be on a hot date with his girlfriend right now."

"Fuck off, just get down here," I said in my best Sean Connery voice.

A few minutes later, Josh and I were sitting at the local pub, putting down pints.

"So, she gets a text, disappears to the bathroom, comes back and is all woozy?" Josh asked, the skepticism evident in his voice.

"Yeah," I said. "She's always got her phone out in case her mom needs her."

"Did you see who texted her or what it said?" asked Josh.

"No, actually," I said thoughtfully. "She's normally pretty quick to snap up her phone, and she's always got it on her. I guess she's just a private person."

"Well, at least she's less of a crazy than the girls that you wind up with from the club," Josh said. "Those relationships never last long or go well."

"It's a hazard of being a DJ," I said, "attracts the attention starved, self-centred girls."

"Yeah, and then when they see what a nice guy you are..." Josh trailed off, then quickly picked up his pint and took a long swig.

"What?" I asked. "What's wrong with being a nice guy?"

"Well," Josh said reluctantly, "I think you get taken advantage of, and then when the girl thinks she has it too easy she gets bored and drifts away. I've seen it a couple times now and I can tell when it starts happening. We'll all be out at brunch or something and I just get this... I don't know, call it an impression that the girl just gets bored with Nice Guy Rob."

"So, you figure I should be more of an asshole?" I asked.

"Hey," said Josh, "men have wondered since the dawn of time why hot chicks are drawn to assholes."

"Well," I lifted my pint, "here's hoping Laura is the one and your next big challenge is how you'll find a tux that will fit that skinny ass so you can be my best man."

"Cheers to that," said Josh, and we clinked glasses for the first of many times that night.

***

It was about a week later, and I was sitting on Laura's comfortable couch as she was cooking dinner for us. I was beating a level she was having trouble with on her PlayStation and she was telling me all about her day at work.

Suddenly, a buzz startles me from my concentration and I promptly got killed by an NPC. I looked down and saw that Laura had left her phone on the coffee table, which was totally weird for her.

I ignored it and went back to try the level again. Laura was sizzling up a storm in the kitchen so she couldn't hear the phone buzz. Oh well, she'll get it later.

I was deep in concentration again when it went off a second time. I paused the game and leaned over to pick it up. I felt guilty about it, but punched the home button to light up the screen.

"See you tomorrow, hot stuff, xoxo?"

What the fuck?

I put her phone back down on the table, quickly, just ask Laura entered the room.

"Do you want Szechuan or teriyaki beef?" she asked.

"Teriyaki sounds awesome," I answered in a distracted voice.

"You ok?" she asked.

"I'm fine, just working hard on this level," I lied.

"You're such a nice guy to do that for me," she said. "You do the work in the game and I get to have all the fun later, amiright?" she laughed.

"Yeah," I said, "sure."

She looked at me for a moment, as if she wanted to say something more, then turned and went back to the kitchen.

As soon as she was gone I reached over and picked up her phone again. I hit the home button and re-read the text, then I noticed the contact's name and my heart both dropped and jumped into my mouth at the same time. The text was from a contact she had named 'Fuck Toy', which sure as hell wasn't me, her boyfriend of 6 months.

Laura and I were in a serious relationship, right? This can't be what it looks like, because first off, she's, unfortunately, not that into sex more than every now and then, and secondly, she's not the sort to use the term 'Fuck Toy'. We're actually kind of vanilla in bed. I've tried to push gently for more variety of positions, or maybe that we could ditch the condoms, but she always would interrupt me with, "but you're a nice guy, we have nice guy sex."

I felt like shit about it, but I decided I would try to get to the bottom of this. I started going through a number of combinations for her passcode. I tried 1-2-3-4, a few other obvious combinations, and then though for a moment. 0-2-2-7... presto!

"Really, Laura, you locked your phone with your birthday?" I shook my head. "Well, let's see who 'Fuck Toy' is."

I called up her texts and of course, the offending message was on top. I tapped it and hoped to hell this turned out to be nothing. My heart sank as I realized I was now scrolling through weeks of sexting with some guy. Sometimes it was generally flirty, and other times there were dick pics and other times some pretty amazing selfies of Laura in lingerie.

I was scrolling backwards when I saw a pic that at once caused my cock and heart to harden all at once.

"Thanks for a great night," she had texted, right after a selfie with cum all over her face. I mean, as far as porn goes, this photo was fucking gold, but as far as my relationship goes, it was sent on November 1st. Our 6 month anniversary, just two hours after I dropped her off at her apartment. I guess I now knew who had texted her at the French restaurant that night.

I continued scrolling backwards through their conversation that night.

(Fuck Toy): Hey, we on for tonight?

(Laura): Hold on, I'm at the French restaurant with Mr. Missionary

(Fuck Toy):Well, get him to pay up and hurry to your place before my cock explodes

(Laura): Oh it's going to explode alright, and I bet I know where. See you in 30 minutes.

I was stunned. I was speechless. I was heartbroken that she had done this to me, and at the same time I was kinda pissed that she'd always insisted I cum in a condom and absolutely never anywhere like on her face. "That's for assholes," she'd said to me once when I had had the balls to bring it up.

"Josh, Josh needs to see this," I thought to myself, in a daze.

I took out my own phone and started shooting video. "This is what my girlfriend has been up to," I narrated quietly in a deadpan voice. I recorded video as I scrolled slowly through all the texts and pics my supposed girlfriend had been sending this asshole. Pics of her tits, pics of her ass, and even one with a few fingers up her pussy.

'Fuck Toy' had even sent back a couple of shots along with texts like "thanks for last night," and "you give amazing head." One pic had Laura on her knees from his point of view, with his cock in her mouth. Some others had her face covered in cum, giving two thumbs up and smiling while his dick was poking at her cheek.

"It's ready!" she called from the kitchen.

"So am I," I thought grimly.

I sat with her through dinner as she made 99% of the conversation. I answered with various grunts, and the occasional "oh really?"

Once we were finished she looked me dead in the eye.

"I think I owe you some serious time in the bedroom after bailing on you last week," she said coyly. "Just wait here while I get set up, I have something special for our belated anniversary. She got up and sauntered into her room.

I quickly left the table and went to the couch to grab her phone. I unlocked it again, turned off the passcode, called up one of the images with cum on her face, then slipped her phone into my pocket.

"Ok!" she called, "come on in!"

I walked over to her bedroom door and stopped just before opening it. I thought about what she had done to me, and wondered what I should be doing about it. I also thought, with my hardening cock, that this was an opportunity to get off one more time before breaking up with her, although a normal breakup just didn't seem to be enough to balance the scales, given what she'd done to me.

She had betrayed me.

She had played me like a sucker.

She had me footing the bill while she would go home and suck another guy's cock, all while calling me a 'Nice Guy'.

I flashed back to the movie we had watched a few weeks ago where the character's big line was "You get what you fucking deserve."

In that moment, I decided on how I was going to handle this.

"Ok," I thought to myself, "maybe now I am the asshole."

I took out my phone and started recording, my only partly formed plan was to capture her face when I busted her.

I opened the door to her bedroom, slowly. She was naked and much to my surprise, had handcuffed herself loosely to the bedposts. Damn she looked good. My cock started filling out my jeans even though I was seriously fucking pissed off and heartbroken. Yeah, I should definitely fuck her before confronting her, I thought.

"Surprise!' she said happily. "I thought you would... wait, we've never talked about sex tapes, I don't think..."

"Oh come on, it's a special night," I said.

"Fine," she assented, clearly not happy about it, "but let's delete it after we watch it once we're done?"

"Sure," I lied.

I leaned my phone up on her night stand so it had a great side shot of her body and started getting undressed and put her phone on her bedside table.

Laura started playing it up for the camera a little, making eye contact with the lens and arching her back. Then her eyes went wide as I dove into her pussy with my face, going hard at her with my tongue.

After a few minutes she was getting close to cumming so I backed off, got up on my knees and rammed my cock into her, with one stroke, and no warning. She let out a scream of pleasure, and started moaning in time with my thrusts.

We fucked for a while. I made sure to thrust hard so her incredible tits would be shaking for the camera. She may have cheated on me, but damn, she was still smoking hot.

I felt myself getting close when she started quivering and panting, "oh, my god, I'm going, to cum."

There's no way I was going to let this cheating bitch orgasm, and I had plans for my cum, so I backed off the thrusting a bit so I wouldn't blow my load. I leaned over her body to reach for the right-side handcuff and clicked it tight. She sure as hell couldn't slip out of that anymore. Before she caught on, I'd also tightened the left one.

"Um, ok, little tight but OH MY GOD DON'T STOP," she managed to get out while grinding her hips, working my cock around inside her pussy.

I slipped my rock hard cock out of her with a slight popping sound and she stopped arching her back, and looked up at me.

"What the fuck?" she said, "I was so close!"

I crawled up her body so I was sitting just above her belly, my cock slapping down between her tits. I lifted her head and put an extra pillow there to keep her head facing down her body.

"Um, Rob," she said, "we have discussed this. I only want missionary with you, you're a nice guy, don't ruin it."

I grabbed her incredible tits and started sliding my cock between them while she protested. I fucked them with full, long strokes so the camera definitely caught my cock poking out and bumping up against her chin, sometimes her cheek or lips, leaving small streaks of pre-cum as she shook her head side to side trying to avoid my cock.

I moved up onto her tits, grabbed my cock and started pushing it at her lips. She clamped her mouth shut and shook her head, making incoherent little "no" like sounds.

I grabbed her phone from her bedside table and my own, now recording from my point of view, my cock pushing at her lips. I turned her phone on and showed her the picture from 'Fuck Toy', with cum all over her face.

"Who's the Fuck Toy now, Laura?"

My cell's camera recorded her perfectly while her eyes widened and her mouth opened, as if she was about to say "oh shit," but I threw my hips forward, shoving my cock past her lips and pushed all the way to her throat until she made soft choking sounds.

I dropped her phone on the bed and kept filming her confused, slightly panicked eyes and mouth wrapped around my cock while I thrusted at her face.

My cock slid in and out of her mouth. I grabbed her hair with one hand so she couldn't turn too far to the side, keeping her pinned under my rock-hard cock. She gave up struggling but started gagging.

"This is what happens when you fuck over a nice guy," I snarled, pulling my cock out of her mouth and filming myself stroking it over her face.

I felt my balls tighten and the charge build from deep inside. Something about hovering over her face and simply not giving a shit about her opinion, this orgasm was going to be fucking intense.

Laura's eyes were open wide, her mascara running as she tried anything to avoid what she knew was about to happen.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, I'm such a bitch, I get it! Just please, don't cum on my face!"

My load came roaring up my cock and I purposefully aimed over her right eye as my first rope of cum flew out, splashing on her eyebrow and down into her eye as she squeezed it shut. I kept jerking while my load kept hammering her nose, forehead and cheeks. She was soaked, glazed with thick spunk that stretched up into her hair which I knew was going to be a bitch for her to wash out.

When I was spent, it dripped down her face while she stayed clenched up, stunned. I recorded myself rubbing my cock on her nose and cheeks, spreading my cum around, then gave her a couple hard slaps with my dick.

I crawled off Laura, filmed her from all sides and angles. The perfect tits, her cum covered face and the fact that she was now gasping made for some great footage.

I took her phone and dialed up 'Fuck Toy'.

"Hey gorgeous," he answered, "I thought you were with Mr. Missionary tonight."

"Hey asshole," I countered, "she's waiting for you here, you can come by and clean up my mess." I hung up on him and threw the phone back on the bed. I was about to leave, but bent down over her as she started struggling to get free, looked her in the eye that could still open and said "you get what you fucking deserve!"

I stopped filming, pulled on my clothes and left her apartment.

***

The next day I was sitting at a coffee shop with Josh.

"Holy shit, dude, are you serious?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "She'd been fucking this side guy the whole time, doing all the porno-style dirty stuff guys dream of with some asshole, while calling me a nice guy and screwing me over."

"You pay for dinner, but she was fucking some other guy that night," Josh was shaking his head.

"Based on the dates and times of the pics, that happened more than once," I said.

"So how did you handle that? Did you guys have a big fight?"

I drummed my fingers on the table and considered how to answer that question. I figured the video would be the easiest way.

iwishiwas
iwishiwas
53 Followers