D.J. Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, watch this, but put your ear buds in as it's pretty raunchy. Don't let the table behind you see it either."

Josh put in his ear buds and watched, spellbound for about 20 minutes.

"Holy fuck, that's the best revenge porn I've ever seen! So raw, real & unedited... have you thought about selling it?"

"Nah, I don't know the first thing about that," I said.

"Give me your phone, 5 hours and promise me we'll split the take, say, I get 20%," he said.

"Deal." I popped out my SIM card so I could use my old cell while I left my phone with him. "I'll spin by your place before I go to work at the club tonight."

I headed home, grabbed a nap and a bite to eat. I work at a popular dance club downtown as a DJ, Wednesday and Saturday nights, and it's the weekend so I was on duty tonight and I needed to be well rested. People don't really get how much energy it takes to be 'on' all the time as a DJ, having to keep the crowd pumped and be responsible for everyone else's good time.

I installed my SIM in my old cell, threw my jacket on and headed downstairs to his place.

Josh must have heard me coming down the hall as he opened the door excitedly before I had a chance to knock.

"Man, we've hit the jackpot! Come see!"

I kicked off my shoes and followed him into his flat.

"I registered you a domain, threw up a templated site with a paywall, put a teaser on PornHub and POW! We've got 70 paid subscribers all ready at $20 each," said Josh. "You should see these comments, man, they love you!"

"All because they thought Laura was hot?" I asked.

"Nah," said Josh. "I mean, it certainly helps, but they love seeing a girl who did a guy wrong get spunked hard in the face. And quoting the Joker? Amazing! Any chance you could shoot more content?"

"Not with Laura, that's for sure," I said. "Let me see what goes on at the club tonight. What's the domain anyways?"

"Niceguytoasshole" said Josh. "All about how girls push nice guys too far. It's a gold mine!"

"Well alright, man. Let me see what I can scare up," I mused as I put my shoes back on and headed to work.

I made it a bit early, 11pm, for my set as the guest DJ at Club Exposé. This was the latest new dance bar and was wildly successful, so it had become the newest meat-market pick-up place in town. It was hazy, loud and pretty risqué given the servers were a little too stacked to work at Hooters, drugs were available under the table from most of the bars, and the bouncers had the constant task of kicking people out of the washrooms who were fucking in the stalls.

Like I said, a meat-market.

The music was thumping hard and the place packed as I squeezed through the crowd on the way to the DJ booth.

Being a DJ means having to deal with every basic bitch you can imagine. They are all requesting the same few songs currently cool on the top-10. I can actually guess which song they are going to request before they open their mouths based on how they are dressed and what they're drinking. Most nights I would collect a least 10 beers from chicks that wanted to bribe me to play their choice track. A few girls a night would promise to flash me their tits if I played their song, which, as any red-blooded male will tell you, I would tend to do. Of course I'd get them on the club-cam.

The club-cam was a big part of my job. I was to zero in on the hot chicks and cool couples, who would get displayed on the huge screen by the dance floor and on the 20 or so TVs scattered around the place. There was even a huge screen outside so the line-up that tended to go around the block could see what they were missing.

After a few weeks as the guest DJ here I'd started to recognize the regular crowd. I'd even pointed the occasional guys out to the bouncers when I spotted them drugging a girl's drink. In a way, these were my people and I felt protective of them. I'd seen relationships start and end, arguments over someone flirting with the wrong person, and more hair-pulling cat-fights than you can imagine. Guys tend to take it outside though, punches are rare.

Walking up the stairs to the DJ booth I noticed one girl I'd had my eye on for weeks because she always seemed to be responsible for one kind of trouble or another. She was the type to show up sober but play it up to guys to get free drinks, and then those guys felt they owned her for the night so the next guy was a threat, and so on.

I didn't know her name, but that body was burned into my mind. Tonight she had her long blonde hair up in a high pony tail, a very tight leather tank top over her solid 36C rack, no bra, a tight white thigh-length dress and black heels. I noticed she currently had her hands all over a hugely muscled guy in jeans and a white t-shirt.

Well, right hand, anyways; I couldn't see other hand as it was jammed down the guy's pants.

I made my way up to the top of the stairs and entered the DJ booth. I nodded to Frank, the club DJ whose set was right before mine.

"S'up Frank?"

"You seeing this?" Frank said. "Chick down there jerking a guy off for a free drink."

"Thought I saw something, yeah. Wonder how far she'll go for a song request?" I laughed as I took out my old cell, zoomed in, leaned it on the railing of the booth and started recording. It didn't have a data plan or a SIM card but worked fine for pictures or video. I figured I needed my current cell for business so I was using my older model in the hope of scoring more content for Josh and my brand new porn site.

So, a lesson everyone should learn if they go to clubs, is that the DJ booth sees all. That's kind of the point, as we're also required to alert security if there's a problem as well as check the mood of the crowd.

Although she was doing her best to hide it behind a table, I definitely caught her jerking him off. He was squirming around, motioning to the washrooms, clearly offering to fuck her hard somewhere out of sight. She shook her head, and kept jerking. After a minute she withdrew her hand and licked her fingers clean of what was clearly wads of cum that had covered her fingers. The guy slumped down in his seat and slid a martini across the table to her. She winked, took the drink and wandered over to some friends on the other side of the bar.

I stopped recording and got started spinning up some cutting-edge techno. I also adjusted the lighting, checked the controls for the spotlight and ceiling-mounted club-cam.

"We should have put that chick jerking that dude off on the club-cam, but I really want to keep my job," said Frank.

"Yeah," I said, "shit, it's my last night as a guest DJ so I suppose I could have done it, but you're right, I need the reference as I'm kinda out of a job as of tomorrow morning."

About an hour later, Frank was gone and I was right into it, rolling through my set, the crowd dancing up a storm, 5 bribe-drinks lined up on a ledge behind me and a nice buzz going on.

I started recording some footage of the crowd, thinking that either it'll make good filler for the porn site, or I could use it in a job interview, showing how I could whip people into a frenzy. I spotted and zeroed in on hand-job chick with her group of friends at the bar closest to me. I was able to get sweet footage going right down her leather top.

A new guy was with them, a shorter, middle-aged guy maybe 45, and definitely 20 years older than Hand-Job Girl. I assumed she was messing with him to get a free drink, but then my jaw dropped as I saw him go down on to one knee and take out a ring.

Hand-Job Girl's friends all squealed their best girlish screams as she took the ring, said what I assumed was a yes, and put it on.

Oh there were hugs, celebrations and the guy ordered plenty of drinks. I got the picture he was pretty wealthy and Hand-Job Girl would make a smoking hot trophy wife. I wondered if he knew what she got up to when he wasn't around.

I filmed a bit of their celebration, then noted the guy was on his way over to my DJ booth. I quickly airdropped the videos to my main phone and set the camera cell up in the booth to record everything that happened up here. The guy made it to the top of the steps and called over the gate.

"Hey there," the guy said. "Could you play a song for my new fiancée?"

I paused for a second, and invited the guy into the booth. He looked surprised but came in. I took out my main cell and flipped through the video until I'd queued up the one of his girl jacking off a guy earlier in the night. I handed the cell to him and just waited.

The guy's face went from confused, to horrified, to deathly grim. He handed back the cell to me and asked "she's dressed the same, I assume that was earlier tonight?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm really sorry man, I just figured you should know what kind of girl she is before you signed on for life."

"Fucking bitch. She promised me she was faithful. Can you embarrass her somehow? I'd like to see that before I leave," he asked.

"Fucking right I can," I said. "I'll make her wish she'd never been born. Just head back down like nothing happened and tell her I want to see her for something special for the bride."

He nodded and stomped down the steps to rejoin his new fiancé's group of friends. Putting on a smile, he motioned to her to head up the stairs to my booth.

Half in the bag, Hand-Job Girl swayed her way up my stairs with a big smile on her face. I had to admit, she was fucking hot.

"You wanted to see me?" she asked, smiling and twirling her pony tail around her index finger, unaware that my other cell was filming everything.

"Yeah," I said, "congratulations."

"Thanks!" she said. "He's the only guy for me."

"Well," I said, "we caught some of your engagement on tape, mind if we play it on the big screen?"

"Really?" she squealed, jumping up and down a little, which did some interesting things to her chest. "Can I see it first?"

"Sure," I said. I queued up the same video I showed her fiancé and held it in front of her face.

Her face went white.

"Oh my god, delete that! Don't show my fiancée, he'll call off the wedding... and he's so rich!"

"Well," I said, "what's it worth to you?"

"I could jerk you off, maybe?" she said hesitantly.

I laughed. "You're going to have to do a lot better than that," I said. "If you want this kept a secret, grab onto my DJ table and bend, the fuck, over."

She stared at me for a moment, seemed to make up her mind and slowly turned around, bending over and pushing her ass up against me.

I pulled her skirt up, undid my jeans, and freed my rock hard cock.

She was wearing flimsy black panties. I grabbed then in one fist, pulled them aside and shoved my cock against her dry cunt. I leaned over and spat a wad on her asshole, smeared it around with my cock, then drove hard into her pussy.

She yelped but went back to silence almost immediately, although, to be honest it was hard to hear in the club.

I fucked her hard, making sure the camera was catching me stroking in and out, one hand hauling on her pony tail, the other gripping her panties to the side.

After a few minutes I pulled out, grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. I pushed her down to her knees so that she was right in front of me, face-level with my dick, which was swaying, bumping against her nose and chin.

Grabbing the base of her pony tail in my left hand and my cock in the other, I pulled her head towards me and shoved the head of my dick against her lips. She shook her head from side to side to avoid my cock so I took to beating her face with it.

"Open up and take my cock or the video goes on the big screen," I said as I smeared my pre-cum all over the right side of her face while she craned her head away from the head of my cock.

She stared death at me with a sidelong look, but turned her head slowly to face me. After a moment she let her lips open slightly as if she still hadn't made up her mind.

I cupped my hand around the back of her head, grabbing the base of her ponytail and shoved my hips forward. My cock head split past her lips, feeling wet and warm. I could feel my cum brewing, getting ready to burst and flood her throat. I could hold off for a while longer, but definitely not for too long.

Her tongue shoved at the tip of my dick, a small barrier, so I popped her head off my cock for a moment, and said "no half measures, you're either in, or you're on the big screen."

She relaxed her jaw a little, pushed my cock head back through her lips, felt no resistance or sharp teeth, and had my cock down her throat in an instant. Her nose was grinding into my abdomen. She started gagging softly, and I didn't want her to throw up martini all over my jeans so I backed off slightly so I wasn't going to trigger anything messy, one way or the other.

"I'm sure you know how to give head," I growled. "Let's see what was so good that innocent guy down there got tricked into giving you half of everything he worked so hard for."

Her eyes were wide open and staring up at me, trying to make up her mind. I made sure I was at an angle that the camera captured the moment she chose to work my cock with her mouth in order to keep her secret.

"Now listen up, bitch, as here's how it's going to be," I said, my cock still face-fucking her.

"Life, is all about choices. You chose to fuck around on an innocent guy, so now you need to choose how far you'll go to keep this a secret."

I held her head still by the base of her ponytail as I felt my balls starting to get ready for an eruption. I slowly fucked her mouth while I explained how she could seal the deal.

"I'm going to cum on your face. I'm then going to turn down the lights in the club so nobody sees you clearly. You are then going to do a cum walk for me, like a used slut. You're going to walk down these stairs and go directly to that big speaker, the raised platform by the dance floor. I'm going to play some slow, sensual music, and you are going to face me, dancing like you want to make me cum all over again just by watching you."

"Nobody else will see the cum on your face but I'll know you're out there dancing as my own personal cum slut. Then you can wipe it off and your secret is safe with me."

"Do we have a deal?" I asked.

She took a moment, but then nodded her head slowly.

I fucked her face a few more strokes and passed the point of no return. I couldn't drench her face too badly as it would be too noticeable, so the camera was treated to a full view of her eyes opening wider as my dick throbbed twice and coated the inside of her mouth.

I grabbed my spraying cock, pulled back from her lips and jacked a few ropes onto her right cheek. One rope slid down her face and landed on her tits.

"Ok," I said as I turned down the lights and switched the track, "go be a slut for me on that speaker."

"Um, ok," she said, shakily.

She got up off her knees, and straightened her dress with a sexy little shimmy. A drop of cum fell off her jawline and onto her cleavage, which she started to reach for.

"Ah, ah, leave my cum where I put it," I said sternly. "Now, walk."

I caught the gleam of the red and blue lights that lit the dance floor as they shone off the ropes of cum on her cheek as she turned, opened the door and headed down the stairs.

I grabbed my phone that had caught everything within the DJ booth and posted it on the ledge so it would catch everything between here and the dance floor. Hand-Job Girl was walking with purpose, head slightly bowed, hoping like crazy that nobody spotted the cum on her face. One of her friends, all curious and smiling, tried to intercept her on the way to the dance floor and Hand-Job Girl waved her off rudely. Her friend backed away, confused.

Hand-Job Girl climbed up onto the speaker platform where there were already a few hot chicks dancing up a storm. She yelled at them and all but shoved one off into the crowd. Soon she was up there all by herself. She turned towards me and started dancing rather stiffly.

I switched up the tracks to an old 9 Inch Nails track about fucking like animals, which had a slow but hard driving base track that made for good slutty dancing. Hand-Job Girl picked up on the change and started working her hips, running her hands down the side of her tits. Damn. I had to admit, the chick was a total cheating bitch but she was fucking hot.

I'd kept the lights low, a DJ trick so that the people on the dance floor would feel less self-conscious grinding and the overall overtone of sexuality would crank up a notch. I could spot the a shine on Hand-Job Girl's cheek and would spot the occasional glint of my cum as it caught the light. She was staring right at me, and holy shit, my cock was starting to twitch.

I queued up a couple of my videos in the club's video stream, warmed up the club cam, started the cam's feed to the big screen and TVs both inside and outside the club and then picked up my microphone.

"Hey there party people! Tonight we have a special surprise!" The crowd cheered as I flicked on the club cam and panned over the dance floor, pausing on some hot chicks so they would act all slutty. Sometimes they even flashed their tits, which always gets a huge reaction.

"Check out what happened earlier tonight!" I flicked the video stream over to show the poor guy proposing. When the video got to her saying yes, the crowd cheered, some people raise a toast while some others came up to the guy and slapped him on the back.

"I had a chance to talk to our new bride to be, and she sounded so sweet, here's what she had to say," I said, in my most sincere voice. I cut to the part of my video where I'd recorded her in the booth.

"He's the only guy for me," the video showed Hand-Job Girl saying. I rewound that part three more times. The crowd was making positive noises, like "aww" while she waved at people from the speaker, soaking up all the positive attention. The lights were still down low so her secret facial was still pretty hard to see.

"Oh, wait, there's more video here... what's this?" I asked the crowd as I switched the stream to Hand-Job Girl jerking the guy off from earlier tonight.

The crowd took a moment to realize what they were seeing, but when she pulled her hand out of the guy's pant, covered in strings of cum, they erupted in outrage. Various people started cat-calling while others were yelling.

"Holy fuck!"

"Oh my god!"

"What a bitch!"

Hand-Job Girl was standing stock-still, in shock, one hand covering her mouth.

I flicked the video stream to the point in the video where she was working my cock in a hot blow job to keep her secret.

"That's right folks," I said. "She's a cheating, lying, deceitful bitch."

I flicked the club-cam's video stream back on and turned up the lights. I zoomed in tight on her, getting a clear head shot.

"And here she is ladies and gentlemen," I said, my voice dripping in condescension. "Oh my god! What's that on her Face? Is that, cum?!"

Hand-Job Girl was white with shock as she tried to wipe off the cum at the same time as climb down from the stage, but the crowd didn't want to let her onto the dance floor. She was stuck there, living in a cum-walk fuelled nightmare of her own making.

The last video I played on the screen was my favourite take from the Joker, with full audio.

"You get what you fucking deserve!"

The place went insane.

I turned the lights back down and started up the music back up again.

"Ok everyone, party's over, at least for her, so bouncers, kick her the fuck out of this club. The rest of you, how about you buy that poor guy a drink, and girls, I think a really nice guy just became single. I want to see your arms around him all night."

The guy was mobbed.

He looked up at me, we traded a thumbs up, and I flicked off the recording on my cell.

I worked through the rest of my set, put down a couple beers and watched that guy make out with at least five different women that night before one dragged him to the door. I think that man was about to get a serious sympathy fuck. Well, he earned it the hard way.