D.J. Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

A year later, Josh and I were relaxing on his yacht.

"Can you believe, one porn site could have raked in this much cash?" Josh asked.

"I'm just happy with how many clubs are lined up for me to DJ at," I answered.

"DJ Revenge? You're fucking famous now man! Clubs want you because you're so controversial. That new stage name was a stroke of genius."

"I have the New York Times to thanks for that. I have to admit, all the publicity in the papers was great in the end, but totally uncomfortable," I said. "The death threats from feminist groups were a bit alarming as well."

"Now there's some chick out there dealing with guys who betray their girls? I can't believe you met her on the prowl in Central Park? Crazy! How did you wind up in that mess again?"

"Well," I said, "it started one night on my walk home from a club when I saw this chick in a spandex bodysuit holding up this guy at knife point..."

[To be continued]