All Comments on 'Dad and Daughter Home Alone'

by phoebexoxo96

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please, don't stop here. Need many more chapters. They have all weekend and Monday, until mom returns. Maybe the can recreate the porn scene.

sirius23sirius23about 1 year ago

Moves much too fast for me. One paragraph after the scene starts and she's grabbing his cock? Can't suspend disbelief say that point, sorry

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955about 1 year ago

As the wife secretly watched from her hotel room marveling how her plan was coming together.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Very nice and hot. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She should of told him she wasn't on birth control and it was the wrong time of the month to nut inside her.

LordDeanLordDeanabout 1 year ago

I love how your perverted mind works. Good job. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I need a daughter who wants play like they do I'm horney

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

Wife should have walked in from phoney business trip in a sexy kimono with nothing underneath, as planned with daughter (not knowing what movie, but assuming what dad would do) to get daughter to get close: and join in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love daddy / daughter stories , reminds me of my stepdad , he fucked me every chance he got , I loved it !!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your workl.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperabout 1 year ago

Nice turn on! Can't wait to see how this story develops!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Snuggled under the covers watching a movie is exactly what we were doing the first time my dad touched me. It was also the first time I stroked his dick. But it wasn't the last!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of course daughter wants daddy's cock, but oooo I love it when she resists a bit. Because daddy will have that pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jeff should have a hairy chest, so when her sexy breasts caress his chest, both have the pleasure of touch -- he with the sense of her breasts caressing his chest hair, and she with the touch of his sexy chest hair!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Let's see if we can get mommy involved in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just a quickie? I hope there'll be more.

IW2lyc9IW2lyc93 months ago

Well done. The storyline of Jeff's plan to seduce his daughter Danielle during the scary movie with the erotic scene was believable. Danielle's response was perfect. Although this is just a 'story', I would think that she was well aware of her dad's reason for having selected that particular movie, and she took advantage of her similar incestuous desire that they become 'an item'.

Keep in mind, incest begins at home!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Kind of lame and stupid. No character development, so no reason for them to break down and act that badly that quickly. Just not believable for anybody who has any sense. Written by a 15-year-old?

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

"Watching this with you is getting me so horny". This comes out of nowhere. At the very start of the story she is already so confident that she starts a full-on seduction. Not very realistic. I would suggest having more buildup and character building.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous