All Comments on 'Dad & Daughter Meet Mom & Son Ch. 02'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

One of her lovers needs to give her a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
nice continuation

nice flow look forward to more as a 71 yo man having a younger woman in my life has revitalized me and I feel young like a teenager again (carefree the world is my oyster) keep up the good work

thank you

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 3 years ago

She needs to get together with Todd and have Philippe on the side.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 3 years ago

Looks like Maddie has dumped her special relationship with her son Todd, for the father & daughter.

Alessia is confused to what she wants in all of the relationships! First she was excited to have family swaps; it made logical sense to her the 4 of them could have been married couples or dating couples and socially accepted in public, and in bedroom the 4 could do anything they wanted. Even the 2 women, which is sexy in itself.

Maddie introduced Alessie to Phillippe knowing his prowess and type, further adding confusion to Alessia's naive relationship confusion. Now she can't decide who to love or what she really wants. She just knows she wants to used as a sex toy by whoever & really isn't sure if it is her love, lust or them just using her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In the first chapter I thought Greg and Maddie should get married and then Todd and Alissa. But the chemistry between Alissa and Phillipe is the best. You should bring an 18-22 year old in the mix to marry off with Todd. Maybe another relative of Alissa’s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope Phillipe gets her pregnant. They work the best. I think they should end the group sex and have just one partner. Phillipe loves her so much it’s adorable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hottest story please write the next part soon 5 stars should be 6

rodavrodavalmost 3 years ago

I had been waiting for Alessia and Todd to fuck. But it did not happen yet. There was only a part where Alessia sucked Todd's cock while watching their parents. But instead Aleesia's been fucking that French guy which I always think as an outsider.

I'm sorry but when it came to the part of Alessia and that Philipp I just scroll past it. It's not interesting to me.

I would be very interested for Alessia and Todd having sexual intercourse while their parents watches.

Lusty1976Lusty1976almost 3 years ago

Can't wait for more

BigPopsHBBigPopsHBalmost 3 years ago

"Who should I be with tonight? Dad? Todd? Philippe? Does Philippe have a niece that would play with all of us?" Ready to tune in to the next chapter of this developing sexy soap opera. More, soon, please.

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidalmost 3 years ago

It feels like the sex in this chapter is less detailed than in the first, but I'm definitely interested in where the story goes. How will Alessia reconcile her feelings for Philippe with her list for her father? I look forward to finding out!

MarionsLoverMarionsLoveralmost 3 years ago

Oh. My. God. The scene with Alessia in between Maddie and her Dad. With Maddie holding her Dad's cock and thrusting into Alessia saying "Fuck you daughter"

Blew my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sucking fucking hot, totally decadent and depraved. Still pure fuck lust all round. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
What an AWESOME series!

Every Dad has a dream like this.

Hope you keep adding more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love it please don't stop

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 2 years ago

I have given this story five stars and added it to my favourites because I think it is very well written. BUT, IMHO, the character, Philippe is irrelevant, and detracts from the overall thrust (please excuse the double entendre) of the story. Again, IMHO it would be much more effective to concentrate solely on the incest issues and leave the “love story” out.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Love the story and the direction! Lose Phillipe! Totally useless to the story.

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX12 months ago

not quite as salacious I'd hoped but sure hot anyway.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire7 months ago

Poor Todd seems to be all but forgotten. Aside from a few gropes and a blowjob, Alessia hasn't really done right by him. By that I mean she hasn't fucked him yet. A shame.

Phillippe does seem a bit extraneous. His intimate knowledge of the proper wearing of lingerie and a big cock aside, I find nothing interesting about him. If that's enough to satisfy Alessia, she isn't as deep as I had thought.

A more through proofreading is needed, still some distracting errors.

Angus

perejohn41perejohn415 months ago

I disagree with another comment saying to leave the romance out. I’m sorry, that is what makes the story a good read. Sex is great, but something has to hold it together. I really enjoy your writing style. Many more to read and enjoy. I am glad that I discovered you.c

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...