Dad & Daughter Meet Mom & Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fun on the runway with them. Most were thong back, and I bent over and looked between my legs. Some had such a narrow piece between my legs that it settled in between my lips, baring my pussy for all. The more bikinis I wore, the more aroused I became. Phillippe had arranged the more modest suits to start, then into the barely there.

I noticed one man that had shown much interest in the swimwear. He sat off to the side, in darker shadow. Th e bikini was a Caribbean blue and spike heeled pumps elongated my legs and showed of muscles. The thong was nestled in my ass.

I walked up to to him and sat, straddling his thigh. His white teeth gleamed in a grin. "I've been wanting to do this all day," he said, cupping my ass in his hands. He pulled me closer until my inner thigh was pressed against his hot and bulging crotch.

"Have you had your hand in your pants?" He seemed surprised by my question but quickly recovered.

"Yes I have. You have had my cock hard since the first moment I saw you today." steadily increased and decreased pressure. "Are you trying to make me cum?"

I knew I was crossing way over the line. I rocked my crotch forward on his thigh, creating more pressure on his throbbing bulge. "I just want to make sure you're enjoying the show."

The next bikini was micro and didn't even cover my nipples. "This is maybe too exposing for you, cherie?" Phillippe asked, concerned. I quickly told him about how I'd maybe gone over the line with the last client and that I was becoming more of an exhibitionist.

He chuckled. "He ordered one of each thing you've modeled today. You can give him extra service if you'd like." He hugged me. "As far as showing your body off, you create pleasure for men mon amour. Never stop doing that if that is your pleasure as well."

Hands on my hips, 36C's high and firm showing off the beginning of the micro bikinis. These suits made no apology as to their intention. They were designed to titillate, tantalize and turn on. There was a certain relief at Phillippe's indulgence of me. I loved him and did not want to do anything to endanger our relationship.

I knew the impossibly high red heels made my legs lo0k longer and sleeker. The tiny red triangles preened at the center of my breast, not quite concealing what was underneath. Thin red straps wrapped around my sides and tied in the back, the others behind my neck. The red triangle at my thigh juncture played peek a boo with the smooth shaved lips, making no pretense of coverage. The red was a warning that this bikini was for adults only.

There was a lot of stirring and throat clearing while I strutted the short runway. Most of these men had arrived at the beginning and sat through the onslaught of their senses. They were agitated and horny. Some had touched me, others wanted to. I knew this bikini would likely be the breaking point for many of them.

Not weeks ago I wouldn't have considered doing this. I changed after the sex I had with Todd on his bed. I could let myself go. I was I felt unbridled lust when I had sex with anyone now. I felt wild and free. I was the one that did most of the touching, much to the men's delight. I was sending them home to their woman ready to make love.

Phillippe gave me a shell pink silk robe to wear after the show. I sashed it at the waist and went back out. Most had left but a few of the men lingered. Some, still discussing their orders with Phillippe.

"You are lovely, dear. I very much enjoyed your appearance." The voice was older and I turned to a handsome gentleman that was probably in his early eighties, judging by his face. His body had been well taken care of, his grooming was impeccable.

I smiled sincerely. "Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it!" I hugged him.

A glass of champagne appeared I front of me. It was from a man I remembered from the darker shadows of the shop, that had been there from the beginning. We were currently very near where he was sitting.

"Thank you! Did you enjoy the show?"

"I did. Very much thanks to you." I smiled and nodded at Philippe who indicated he was going to his office at the back of the shop. "Do you have to go?"

"No no, he doesn't need me."

He ran his finger up and down the front edge of the lapel of my robe. "I sensed you have a wild side, beautiful lady. Maybe something you're just discovering in yourself."

I opened my mouth to reply, but couldn't. How could this man read me so quickly. He stroked down the valley between my breasts watching my nipple harden and poke through the fine silk.

"How would you know anything about me?"

His touch was like a butterfly on my skin. "Your decolletage holds a mystery, stirring a man's fantasy. Sometimes it's what's underneath that's more erotic. Makes a man strive to unwrap the package." He tugged at the sash of my robe and it fell wide open as though at his will.

The sudden breeze was cooling on my skin and I shivered. He smiled and said, "I am glad I can arouse you even a for a moment like you aroused the room full of men today."

I licked my dry lips before speaking. "That's very nice of you to say. The ability to arouse others is something I'm learning to do."

"I think that you are at the end of your lessons." He smiled and closed my robe and I know he saw the disappointment on my face. I don't know what I wanted, or expected of him, but I didn't want it to end.

He handed me his card. "I own a private club in downtown Orlando. Call me." He brushed his lips on mine and was gone.

More discoveries. I was not a young girl and was looking at forty years old in a few years. Women my age don't get this attention. Just young girls.

It was a paradox I went back to work with. I had a full schedule with layovers for two weeks and was anxious to get back.

While I had been gone, Todd was moving from Detroit to the empty apartment next to mine.

"Alessia!" Maddie wrapped me in her arms and gave me not so innocent hug and kiss. "I've missed you so much my love. Come with me!"

She took my hand and guided me into the empty apartment next to mine. "Guess who moved here with us!" The first thing I saw through the open bedroom door was that bed. I stared. She pulled me into his bedroom and excitedly exclaimed, "Isn't this bed just gorgeous! I didn't think my Todd had such exquisite taste!"

Todd walked into the room. It was as though a video played on fast forward was spinning through my head. Everything. All the emotions, all the feelings, all the pain and all the pleasure throbbed through my body.

"Welcome back, Alessia," Todd said, breaking the silence. He went on to talk but I didn't hear anything through the ringing in my ears. That bed. I remembered where my hands were. The feel of the cool iron.

"I'm so glad you'll be around, Todd," I said, finding my voice. We locked eyes and so much was said without a word.

"Me too."

I showered and considered the addition to the apartment group. We had few turnovers. Everyone loved it here and stayed. It was empty because one of the gay couple was offered a lucrative transfer and they moved.

After I was done, I slipped a robe on and under cover of darkness tapped on Todd's door. He was there, expected me and was prepared.

,

"I'm so damn happy you're here," I said, stepping into his arms. He slammed me against the door, kissing me wildly. He squeezed my ass under the robe and grabbing me by the back of this thigh, pulled my leg up. I was wide open.

He grunted, trying to shove his shorts down. I rocked my hips into him to hurry. He lifted me and plunged his cock in my cunt.

We growled and grunted and fucked like wild animals. I was braced against the wall and wrapped my legs around him. He drove in faster and harder.

"God yeah fuck me hard. Pound me with your fat cock. So hot it's burning my cunt. Slam it in me...." A string of lewd words continued as I begged and cajoled him, got lo and obscene, dug my nails in his skin, scraped my nails down his back. Hard rasping breathing reverberated sounding like an orgy in a porn movie.

He kept grinding against my clit. Suddenly he pinched my nipple hard, painfully and I was propelled into an out of body orgasm. H fucked me faster getting closer to his own release.

"Oh fuck Alessia," he growled and shouted with each pump of his cock.

My feet dropped to the floor and he held me up until I legs would support me. Suddenly he picked me up and laid me on that bed and collapsed beside me.

"This fucking bed started it all," I murmured.

"And tonight you started it all. You know my balls ached for you after I saw you this afternoon," he stated. "I'm still hard for you you know."

I rolled to my side and put my head on his shoulder. "You are!" And I realized the flame was re lit.

"You are a tigress. You're in my head, Alessia. I've never been like this. I"m out of control when I'm with you. It's an intensity I've never had."

I nodded. "Yes, what I have with you is different. I've never wanted to do any of the things I want to do with you. I didn't know how pain and pleasure could work off of each other."

He gathered me close, and I threw my leg over him. His cock trapped under my soft thigh.

"I don't know how far you want to take this," he said hesitantly.

"I've been thinking about this and I think we should go as far as either one of us wants. We will stop when one of us wants to stop. No questions asked."

"Oh baby you got my balls aching for you again."

After awhile I got up and stood in front of the headboard and held on, "Tie me up."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"I did some research and got some toys, they call them."

"Do it!"

He secured my hands with a quick release tie. After that he covered my yes with a silk scarf. I was already unbelievably aroused and we hadn't even started.

He ran his hands over my body, and I squirmed and moaned. It was even more arousing because I wasn't able to touch him, which made me realize how much I loved bringing pleasure to him.

I twisted and shouted with the sudden crack on my ass. "Oh my god yeah," I moaned.

"You have been a naughty girl and must be punished."

"Yes I am. Naughty." Bracing for another for another shop of pain pleasure.

Instead, his hands are caressing my breasts. He suckled an nibbled and nipped. I moaned and thrust my chest out and got another crack across my ass. He pinched my nipple long and hard and I felt another kind of pinch. Pain and pleasure pulsed through me as he applied the nipple clamps.

I squirmed, hanging an twisting my my tie. "Ohhhhhhh," I whimpered over and over. Finally the pain gave way to intense pleasure. Like I've never had before.

"Todd," I whimpered. I felt the heat of his body near me. His finger stroked between my legs. "Ohhhhhh," I whispered needing him to touch me there.

"Do you need this baby?" I moaned, nodding. He pushed the tip of his finger into my entrance. "Here?"

"Oh god yes... Todd..... Need you so bad.... " He kissed me and I bit his lip. He yelped, more from the shock.

"You are a very bad girl." I heard the sound of a vibrator. "This is what you're going to get in that steaming cunt." He stopped he vibration and shoved it in my cunt.

I groaned at the intrusion. "Need your cock."

"You'll get it." He pulled the blindfold off and I blinked.

He stood in front of me stroking his cock. I watched him, licking my lips. He adjusted the clamps on my nipples and the pain overwhelmed me until the pleasure took over.

He squirted lube in his hand and rubbed it into his cock. I realized then he was going to assfuck me. Every nerve stood on end.

He lubed my ass well and turned me away from the bed, getting behind me. The head of his dick teased my rosebud, relaxing it and the slowly pushing in. I automatically swung away from him, from the pain. He held my hips and pushed in more and stopped.

My body began getting use to the invasion and I pushed back. He groaned and slipped in ball deep.

"Oh god yeah, Todd," I rasped, not recognizing my own voice.

Todd shouted and cock pulsed inside me. I shuddered with the heat, the pain and pleasure, all my senses were on high alert.

He pulled the wrist ties and carried me to the bed. He carefully removed the nipple clamps and we collapsed, exhausted.

Neither of us noticed the girl watching us from the door.