All Comments on 'Dad & Daughter Meet Mom & Son Ch. 04'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MarionsLoverMarionsLoveralmost 3 years ago

very hot!

I love Maddie's dirty talk when Lessie and her dad are fucking.

I was hoping Corinne would join Dad and Lessie in a threesome, or get spitroasted between Dad and Todd

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 3 years ago

Very hot sex!

While Daddy-daughter sex is great, Mommy-Son sex is better! And the when the cousin's join in, WOW!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Loved the threesome with Maddie. Now did Corinne catch the action after her first girl girl?

Enjoyed the series

BigPopsHBBigPopsHBalmost 3 years ago

MORE, please!

nothing more needs to be said.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME SERIES

Can't wait for the next episode.

I love the expanding family unit. Not keen on "Steven" and his friends.

Prefer if you add more family members and not strangers.

Still a 5 star series.

Bob0069_77Bob0069_77over 2 years ago

Loved all of the chapters. Would love to have Corrine get together with aunt Maddie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it was hard so many times love big titty I'm loving the adventure. thank you 69.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous, the girls can not get enough cock and the guys can’t get enough cunt, just like me, I never get enough the more I get the more I want. I absolutely adore cunt and love to enjoy two at a time, fucking one and eating one, then change over, love incest too. I have six sisters. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Your best series so far!

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good sex; no birth control even mentioned for poor Carrie. Thats just what she needs at the ripe old age of 18, a kid fucked into her by some, to her, dirty old men.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I want to get fucked by an older man who takes charge of me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES