Dad Ch. 04: Gifts - Iss 01x1

Story Info
The young man learns he'll become a father - twice!
2.2k words
4.49
6.4k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a) Rose

A couple of times a week I would go and spend at least three hours, but usually the night, with Rose. She was, at that time, still sensitive to her own loss. But it was as if she really felt his presence in me. She did say that there were many things in which we were alike: - something we found funny, for example; or something we liked the taste of, or disliked the taste of; types of telly programmes we liked, or disliked; our tones of voice; or tilt of the head. Things that could either be genetic, or 'learned'.

However, she was passionate, and appeared to love me, the way I loved her. She could always find a combination of clothes and styling that would have me fixated on her all evening, whether in bar, club, or restaurant, as if I was still in my teens. She would tease me in some wicked way, that I would take revenge for when we were back in her bed (usually by withholding an orgasm when she felt desperate for one). I believe that I fell into the same pattern of relationships with my two lovers that my father ... enjoyed.

With my mother, sex was more making love, energetic at times, but mainly emotional, and 'loving' (if that makes any sense), but still mainly penetrative.

With Rose, almost anything 'went'. Anything penetrative tended to be more in the 'fucking' end of the spectrum; hard, heavy, and often verging on the violent, especially after an evening of her teasing. There were times that she felt deprived if she could walk into work, 'the morning after'. If she arrived at work 'mincing', limping, or 'shuffling' as she 'nursed an abused cervix' or hips or thighs, she felt fulfilled.

*

This was the 'standard' state of my affaires for the five-odd weeks after Rose 'seduced me'.

Three weeks into this, Mum got a bit dreamy from time to time, and would jump, if I said, or approached her unexpectedly. She denied that there was any problem, so I just put it down to her grief undergoing a change; or whether she had started to regret our sex life. I had no qualms about our love. That seemed not to have changed.

Then one evening, after I had rung Rose's bell (door bell, that is. I was hoping to ring all the others later), her door whipped open, and her arm snaked away from her naked body, dragged me inside by my belt as she slammed the door closed, dragged me as fast as she could to the sofa, thrust me down on it, whipped open my flies, flipped out 'Mr Less-Floppy', engulfed him and gave him some hefty sucks and pumps.

At the time, the best I had been able to utter were such inanities as: - "Whoa!"; "What the..."; "Careful!"; "Wow!"; or squeak, "Oh shit!"

She lifted off me, releasing him with a pop, and sucked in her loose spit, gave me a piercing look, and said, "You - have been a very-bad-boy[!], so you don't get to fuck me tonight! What have you got to say for yourself?"

"Ohh, Rose! What'd I do?" I groaned in surrender, already missing the opportunity of ringing all those other bells.

"What. Did. You. Do?" she mimicked in a scandalised tone.

"You have done exactly the very worst thing that you could EVER do to me! That's what!"

"Oh God!" I groaned. I knew that that was IT; sort of - it was over!

???

Over? Hang on!

How can it be over? She had dragged me in here, while she was naked; and immediately started blowing me!

"OK! I give up! What did I do, that was so momentous that I don't get to fuck you, but still get a blow-job?"

"You can't fuck me tonight, you'll probably try to be your usual deliciously rough self, and try to give me a breast augmentation by poking my cervix up behind my tits."

Then she continued in a simpery-affronted Victorian maiden's voice, "And that won't be allowable in my present delicate condition."

"What? You're about to start your period? Is that what you are trying to tell me in this round-about way?"

"Just for your information, Mister Clever Dick," and here she used a tone of voice that was far from 'a simpery-affronted Victorian maiden's voice'; and then paused to give my Dick another taste of what it will be missing - apparently. "I have ceased having periods for a while."

I looked at her blankly.

"You've stopped having periods? How? Why? For how long?"

"Well... roughly ... eight months."

"Eight months?"

I looked at her blankly, again.

She looked 'up' at me, expectantly from her down-tilted head, from under her raised eyebrows.

" ... ... ... Gu-esss?"

"Well, eight months is like..."

I shot to my feet, "YOU'RE PREGNANT? ... How?"

She stood before me, magnificently naked, yet full of dignity, and smugness, and with a sudden look of devilment. The fact that my trousers and pants slid down to my ankles as a member of my bodily protrusions indicated my attraction for her - gave my ... situation ... some pathos.

"What do you mean, 'How'? It's September, Andrew[?] We'll miss Christmas for this to be another Immaculate Conception!

"No, Andrew," she continued, slowly twirling my limpish (now ex-stiffish) tool round with her index finger, before clearly announcing, "we - are pregnant."

I peered at her, trying to see if she was "messin' wi' me" again.

I collapsed back onto the sofa, and groaned. "Oh, shit Rosie, I'm so sorry! I thought the pill was more reliable than that!"

She looked down at me, arms crossed; right foot closer to me than her left, tapping lightly; and stated with absolute dignity "I am not... on the pill. And I have not - been on the pill, since your Dad had the snip - eighteen years ago!"

"What!" I screeched as I sat bolt upright. And then flopped against the back of the sofa (again).

"Oh, SHIT, Rose. I am so sorry to do this to you. Why didn't you tell me you weren't on the pill, and I would have used condoms or something?"

But she didn't look mad to me. She didn't look devastated either.

"I didn't tell you - because[!] - I have been having unprotected sex with your father for eighteen years - and only your father - remember? So, I haven't been living with a philosophy of needing to think about contraception."

Still wrapped in her cloak of dignity, she bent down, and hauled me upright, by Mr Floppy (he had fully reverted now, after almost becoming 'Max Extension').

Once I was standing, she wrapped me in her arms, and snuggled her whole body into the most intimate hug she could manage, hands squeezing my naked bum.

"I'm sorry Rose." I said into the top of her head as I 'kissied' it, and tentatively stroked her back with both hands, "It was never my intention to hurt you in any way; especially, as you getting pregnant is the worst thing that I could ever do to you. I really and truly am sorry!"

She was very kind to me, really, considering the circumstances.

She stretched up on tiptoe, and pursed her lips towards me, seeking a kiss, which I leant down and gifted to her.

"Getting pregnant by you, isn't the worst thing you could do to me, you silly boy!"

I jolted, "It's not?" Then I groaned - I had been demoted to 'boy'.

"What was it that I actually did that is so bad?"

"Why - you made me fall In Love with you, that's what!"

With a surge of relief and love, I started sobbing here. Me getting her pregnant wasn't the worst thing I could do to her! It wasn't the end of her world.

"So how did getting you pregnant make you Love me?" I managed to snuffle out.

"Because our baby will also be partly Teddy's baby. And as much as he said he loved me, he would never give me a baby.

"Please take me to bed Andrew. I need to make love to you now, and I hope you are feeling fit tonight because I want to spend the night making Love to you, to thank you for my bestest gift ever!"

*

I know, it was a forlorn wish, but she did make love to me, for many hours, both with her body, and her mouth, and if I could have fallen any more deeply in love with her, I would have during the course of that night. But my flesh was too weak. I couldn't last, and eventually collapsed in defeat, as she sobbed out the combination of her loss, her gain, and the opportunities that Dad had denied her. And, in the end, I did get to ring all her bells. But she didn't get fucked that night - not even once - but I did make LOVE to her, full penetration, softly, and delicately, for all of the few hours that I could maintain an erection. Then I used fingers or tongue.

But, to be honest, I don't think that her orgasms - and final satisfaction - were because of the internal massages, and external tongue and lip caresses I gave her. I am absolutely sure... that it was the knowledge that she now had a little part of both me and Dad growing inside her; and with the feel of the Love and devotion I heaped onto her during that night, that brought her off.

b) Mum

When I got home, the next morning, I decided that it might be the kindest-cut to tell Mum about Rose as soon as possible.

When I entered, she was sitting on the couch, and again seemed to be in that dreamy condition.

I sat next to her, but turned to face her, and gently took her hand.

"Mum, I have no idea how you will feel about what I have to tell you, but it is important."

She looked at me, just waiting, still with the dreamy, distracted expression.

"Um ... well, it's like..." I took a deep breath" ... I've got Rose pregnant."

She gave this little choked gasp, and tensed-up slightly.

Then, in a dead sounding voice, "And how does she feel about that?"

At this point I could no longer look her in the eye.

"She's ... um ... pleased."

I again gasped in a deep breath. "Actually, she's more than pleased. She's ... just ... sort of ... closer to ecstatic."

"Why?"

"She's always wished Dad had given her a baby, but he wouldn't. Then, of course, once he had the snip, he couldn't. And she was really saddened by that. Now she will have a little part of him, through me."

Mum grabbed hold of my arm, and squeezed it as she started trembling. She lowered her head, and snuffled a few times, wiped tears from her eyes, patted my arm, then told me, "Stay here."

And she got up, and, rather stiffly, marched off. I heard her go upstairs to her bedroom, then start back down.

She marched back and re-seated herself on the couch, took a deep breath, and handed me a plastic stick.

"What's this?"

"Look at it."

I turned it over and around in my hands. It was a shaped piece of plastic, about five inches long, slim, and with a sort of window near one end, on one of the flatter faces. In that window was the word 'PREGNANT'.

I gaped at it. Then slowly looked into her flushed face.

"Yours?" I croaked, mouth dry.

She nodded.

"Mine?"

She nodded again, and started shaking.

"And how do you ... ... feel ... about this?"

She slowly reached out both hands, and lay one against each of my cheeks, and drew us into a delicate kiss on the lips.

"Andrew, my love, I don't want to hurt you, but... thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

"When your father had the vasectomy, it was to protect me, and our possible babies, from the Rhesus Factor mismatch. You survived with ease, because you are the same Factor as me. Other babies might not have been so lucky.

"But you are a Negative, as am I, so our baby will not be in that danger. You have fulfilled me Andrew."

And she lurched at me, clutched me in a tight grip, and burst into deep sobbing tears against my chest. "Oh Andrew, I have suspected for a couple of weeks, and finally got up the courage to buy that, then more to actually use it. I have been so worried about how you would take it.

"When I realised, I felt so irresponsible, making the underage girl error. Being neglectful of any necessary contraception. But I haven't needed to think about it for eighteen years, so I just didn't start when we started making love.

"And it has all worked out so wonderfully. I sympathise, and can understand Rose's joy! You can give me the babies Teddy never would, thank you! From the bottom of my heart!"