Learning to Dance

Story Info
taught to dance by sis/mom he also learns a lot more.
7.2k words
4.42
19k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sedona020
Sedona020
110 Followers

Learning to Dance

Nicky long was in a bit of a fix the school prom was only a few weeks away and he could not dance a step. OK he could gyrate around and he had all the moves but as head boy he would be expected to take to the floor and be able to dance at least the waltz with his partner.

He knew that Judy his partner was a fine dancer but she was away on a field trip and would not be back until the day before the prom so she would not be able to help. In any case she was unaware that when it came to proper dancing Nicky was a clown with two left feet and the last thing he wanted to do was embarrass her and make him self look a complete fool.

His sister Sally eight years his senior at twenty six was also a fine dancer so he decided to ask her if she could fit him in to her busy schedule. Because of the age difference they moved in completely different circles. They got on fine but they had very little in common Sally was back home for a couple of months after finishing her P.H.D and taking up her new job as a researcher at Oxford University.

The only other member of the family was his Mum Barbara, His dad had jumped ship when Nicky was only Ten,that was eight years ago and has never a part of their lives again. He had kept up the maintenance payments and his mum had got the house in the divorce settlement. plus a lump sum. Barbara had a decent job that paid quit well she was a legal secretary not rich by any means but comfortable.

Sally had agreed to help out on the condition that he took things seriously and practiced hard. Barbara had also offered to help if Sally was unavailable his training was going to be quite intense as the prom was only six weeks away.

Although the basic steps of the waltz are quite simple leading with the right foot forward to the side, together Nicky took a long time to get his synchronization right and was continuously treading all over his sisters toes much to her annoyance. Once mastered he was dancing around the conservatory like some robot how many times Sally had told him that the waltz was a slow flowing sensual dace and hip contact should be maintained at all times she lost count, exasperated she resorted to tying their belts together with a short length of cord so he could not move away.

The more proficient he became the more relaxed he became, he and Sally were able to practice about three times in the first week and four times in the second week and Nick looked forward to his lessons. Because of the age difference he and Sally had never been that close but in the course of two weeks that had all changed both emotionally and physical. Sally stood about five eight so she was a good match for Nicky who was just shy of six foot,she weighed about 135 lbs, with quite a curvaceous figure with light brown hair and large hazel eyes she was a very attractive woman.

Although she was his only sister when he was in such close proximity with her it had undesirable consequences. With her perfume filling his nostrils her hips in contact with his and her bust push into his chest, and as much he knew it was wrong, put all these things together and the were having an big effect on him.

On one occasion when they were dancing to the Walker brothers singing unchained melody he got a full erection. He knew that Sally must have felt it and he wanted the floor to open up so he could disappear. He expected to get a monster slap in the face any second and that would be the end of any dancing lessons, but his sister just carried on as if nothing had happened. At the end of the lesson he was blushing uncontrollably embarrassed was an understatement. This did not go unnoticed Sally just leaned into him and gave him a kiss on the cheek saying these things happen and for once you were in sync with the music and it got to you, dancing is about emotion transferred into motion just remember that.

Week three and Sally was going to be away, when she told Nicky he had this feeling of abandonment. He had got closer to his sister in the last two weeks than he had done in the past eighteen years and he did not want her to leave however she promised she would be back for the next week end.

As promised Barbara took over she was a about an inch or so shorter than Sally bit fuller in the bust other than that almost a carbon copy of Sally only twenty years older but still a very attractive woman non the less. On the up side they could practice as long as they wanted over the weekend and every evening. In lots of ways Barbara was getting the easier of the lessons as Nicky would not be treading all over her feet as he had got passed that stage. Nicky told his mum that he rely wanted to show Sally that what she had taught him was not going to waste and wanted to impress her with his progress on her return.

Had Barbara taken more notice of the progress Nicky had made in the first two weeks she would not have been so surprised how her son took the Lead. In a very short time she realized that he would become a proficient dancer. It had been a long time since Barbara had been held so close to a man, the fact that it was her own son who was now dancing in close contact with her made it no less unnerving and exciting. After about two hours Barbara had to call it to halt not that she was particularly tired but her emotions were in some what of a turmoil.

In the next session the following day they dancing to Moonlight Sonata and as they glided across the floor almost glued together his mothers perfume filled the air the softness of her skin and the closeness of her embrace was having the same effect on him as it had done when dancing with Sally. Nicky kept telling himself that this was his mother and he was bang out of order but his cock took no notice and soon he was rock hard. Being held so close by strong young man who was clearly aroused was not doing anything for Barbara's equilibrium either when the music finished they held onto each other for second or too longer than necessary. Both being a bit flustered neither said any thing and they just got on with other things both thinking about what had just happened.

Later that evening Barbara tremulously suggested they should have another short practice. The truth be told she had enjoyed the feeling of being held tightly with romantic music playing and her ego wanted reassurance that she could still make a man hard. While dancing she had be transported back in time to when felt wanted and desired a feeling she wanted to recapture, nothing was going to become of it Ricky was her son for gods sake. There was no harm in it she told herself just a bit of fun With stranger on the shore playing they preceded to drift across the floor. Very soon it was as if Barbara was floating on air, Nicky at the same time was under a spell cast by the aroma in the air and the fell of her soft yielding bosom that made him stop moving his feet and lean forward kissing his mothers neck tenderly. In turn Barbara looked up at her son took his face in her hands and kissed him full on the lips.

As Nicky leaned forward to kiss his mother again she put her hands on his chest and stopped him. Looking at him with love in her eyes she said "This is not going to happen it's not right".

Both feeling a little awkward they called an end to the lesson. There were no more lessons for the next couple of days as Barbara did not trust her resolve to resist where she was being taken emotionally.

On the fifth evening and Sally expected back the next day both of them thought to them selves it was one off and won't happen again. So after a nice dinner that evening and a couple of glasses of wine they retreated to the conservatory that had became the dance studio Nicky turned Lexa on and ask for waltz music. After the second dance nature started to take it's course with his wonderful smelling mother so close Nicky had a raging hard on so hard it was almost painful.

Barbara was well aware of this but with the influence of the wine, the romance of the music, and with the erotic feeling she was getting by having her son's rock hard phallus pushed into her thigh it was all to much. As the music kept playing they stopped dancing. Looking up at her hansom boy she kissed him, this was no motherly kiss, through parted lips she push her tongue into his mouth and Nicky responded in kind.

With trembling hands the zip on Barbara's dress was pulled down to her waist with a little shrug of her shoulders it slid down her back caught for a moment on her hips then it was around her feet and she stood there in just her bra pants a stockings. At the same time she had undone the belt on Nicky's trousers and they were also on the floor. While he tried to release the fastening on his mothers bra she was undoing his shirt soon they both stood there with nothing but their pants. Not a word had been spoken as they both discarded their last bit of clothing. They came together and kissed and embraced and then with out a hint of embarrassment took a step back and admired each others body's. Then coming back together they embraced once again while Nicky fondled a breast with one hand and her backside with the other Barbara stroked her son's seven inch penis. Still nothing had been spoken as if words were superfluous in this situation

Taking Barbara by the hand he lead her back into the lounge throwing some cushions from the sofa onto the floor they lay down together still in total silence except for the music that kept playing. They kissed and caressed and fondled,when Nicky proceeded to finger fuck his mother he knew she was more than ready to receive him. Barbara raised he knees and opened her legs wide and Nicky positioned himself between his mothers thighs. Reaching in-between them Barbara took hold of Nicky's cock and placed at the entrance of her womanhood where he had been delivered from eighteen years ago. Looking deep into son's eyes Barbara broke the silence and said " Please be gentle with me its been such along time and it should not be you but I need it so much. With those words in mind Nicky moved forward slowly until all of his seven inch cock was inside his beautiful mother.

Nicky had had many girls in the past but the erotic nature and the total taboo of this coupling that made this so totally different and he loved the feeling he was experiencing that coursed though his whole body.

Barbara likewise had never felt this emotion of being so complete, she should have felt violated but she had no regrets her body was now getting a well overdue fucking. Nicky was keeping in time with the music slow and methodical, In line with what his mother had ask. Then out of the blue Barbara whispered to her lover please fuck me hard. Nicky was shocked but only to pleased to do as he was bid. He went from a slow canter to a full gallop in a hart beat. His mother had to lock her heals behind her boys back to keep him in the Saddle his cock was now going in and out of her like a piston and she screamed for more.

Nicky could hardly believe that this was his demure mother screaming to fucked as hard as he liked. Barbara could feel her climax building deep inside her a feeling that no sex toy could ever replicate, Nicky to was on the edge of his climax also when his mother stuck her nails into his back and screamed I'm cumming her lovely son unloaded more spunk than he could ever remember salvo after salvo was shot into his sweet mothers vagina and womb. Bathed in perspiration their lust for each other temporally satisfied they lay still coupled together. After some time Nicky went to speak but Barbara held her fingers to his lips then brought his face down to hers and kissed him passionately at the same time she flexed her vaginal mussels on Nicky's softening cock until it stared to take notice and get hard again.

Nicky was now in uncharted territory this had never happened to him before he did not believe that he could be ready to go again so quickly but his mother new different. In no time he was a stiff as a flag pole and resumed where he had left of only a few minutes ago. He brought Barbara to anther shuddering climax but he was not ready to blow his load quite yet, as he felt it rising Barbara suddenly dislodged her son much to his disappointment but this was only momentary, because some how Barbara had managed to get her head between his legs and engulfed the head of his cock in her mouth just as he blew his load. He had blow jobs before but not like this, he thought this was the most erotic site he had ever seen having his prick stuffed in his own mothers face and that made him blow another massive load of spunk and his sweet mother took the lot not wasting a single pearl.

Utterly spent they lay in each others arms trying to make seance of what had just happened, neither of them regretting for one second what they had done even though it was totally taboo. Not bothering to pick up their discarded clothes they picked up a couple glasses a bottle of wine and went up to Barbara's bed room where they made love and fucked hard alternately until out of shear exhaustion they both fell asleep.

It was past ten when Nicky finally opened his eyes, his sweet mother still lay sleeping by his side as much as he did not want to wake her the bathroom was calling him urgently so he would have to move her arm that was draped across him. He was as gentle as he could be but she woke he looked at her and " Said I have to pee real bad" She smiled and replied "Don't be long". Back in his mothers embrace she wanted a replay of last night. After kissing and caressing Nicky kissed his way down his mothers body reaching her navel he paused and let his tongue play a little while, then carried on down to that place that in creation can only come second to heaven it's self. Very slowly he parted the outer lips of his mothers vagina and for a second or too gazed as if indeed he had opened the pearly gates and was getting a preview of heaven. As he listened to Barbara breathing that was now a little faster than before he lowered his head and engulfed his mothers cunt pushing his tongue in as far as it would reach this had Barbara writhing on the bed and pushing his face hard into her overflowing cunt. Her dutiful son lapped up her juices like thirsty hound, her clit was now fully engorged and Nicky took it between his lips and sucked on it like a nipple this sent Barbara into overdrive and she had a massive climax, shooting stars in her brain and explosion in sex organs and massive ejaculation of her cum like she had never known She new it could not get any better than this and for a brief moment passed out.

it was now past twelve and Sally was expected home around two so after one last kiss they got up and took a shower. Taking shower together was not the best idea as it transpired with the water cascading off of their body's as they lathered each other the inevitable happened they both got turned on again and had to fuck, as they were both as slippery as a pair of eel's. Barbara ended bent over leaning against the wall while Nicky fucked her well used cunt from behind.

Barbara was sore but she felt more complete than she had for years, As she sat musing over what had taken place last night and again this morning she started to wonder how she would cop[e once Nicky had left home and gone to University, but her train of thought was cut short when Sally slammed her car door shut letting her mum and brother know she was home. Dumping her case in the hall Sally walked into the sitting room and was confronted by her mum who seemed to sparkle and had a grin on her face like a Cheshire cat. It was not what she was used too so she inquired if he mother was OK. Couldn't be better came the reply. Sally just knew there was something different about her mother but had no idea what it was. As it had been along drive home Sally decided to grab a couple hours rest, Barbara said she would call her when diner was ready and Sally went up to her room.still wondering how her mother was different from the day she left.

No sooner had Sally gone upstairs and Nicky walked in, making sure the sitting room door was firmly closed Barbara made sure that he understood that their would be no repeat of last night while his sister was at home she made him promise that Sally would never find out what had happened between them. Nicky understood completely and promised he would do nothing to embarrass her and risk loosing his new found relationship with his elder sister.

Once dinner was out the way Sally was keen to find out what progress her baby brother had made in he absence. She was amazed how he danced her around the floor. The confidence he showed was a million miles away from the week previous. However he did still one big problem that was how his body reacted when in close contact with the woman he was dancing with. Sally pointed out that he must try and control himself or his partner at the ball may not be impressed. Secretly Sally was not sure why any woman would not be impressed with what she now had resting on her thigh it felt huge.

Half way through the first dance Barbara made an excuses and left the truth was she was insanely envious of her daughter dancing with the man who had so royally fucked her brains out only last night. After this they alternated who would be his partner so at least every other night she would be able to feel that big fat cock against her thigh it would make her pussy weep and soak her pants so she never made the mistake of wearing slacks.

Two days away fro the prom Nicky got some news that he thought would ruin everything and all his hard work was going to be for nothing. Judy his prom partner had twisted her ankle badly so there was no chance she would be able to dance. When he arrived home he was totally dejected a fed up. It was his mother that first noticed that he was upset when asked what the problem was he told Barbara and Sally the news that he had received. It had a dampening effect on all of them. Nicky knew that it was far to late in the day to get a new partner so he resigned himself to the fact that he would not go either. Leaving His Mum and sister in the sitting room he wondered off and sat in front of his computer he could not even be bothered to turn it on to look at his favorite porn sites.

Some time latter Barbara shouted for him to come down stairs, not rely feeling like company he stayed where he was, he only wondered down stairs after his mum called him again in a much more insistent tone. When he was siting on the sofa she told that her and Sally had came up with a compromise answer to his problem not ideal but needs must when the devil drives their solution was that Sally should be his partner for the prom. He thought for a little while if it could work. Sally was annoyed and said." If you think I'm to old just say so don't just sit there with a dump look on your face saying nothing," Her remark stung him into action not wanting to offend his Lovely sister or his beautiful mother he agreed. He rely tried to be sound convincing while being full of forbidding. What would people say if they found out that the only woman he could take to the ball was his big sister. The more he thought about it he realized it might well work out alright Because of the age difference only his closest friends even new that he had a sister and because she had been away so much he was not sure if any of them had actually seen her let alone met her. However he was still concerned that he might end up the but end of a load of jokes and innuendos.

On the day of the prom Sally left the house early and left strict instructions that on no account was Nicky allowed to see her until they were ready to leave for the ball.

As the time approached Nicky was getting very nervous he had been ready to leave for almost a hour, Barbara could not believe her little boy was all grown up and her hart was filed with pride at his appearance. He wore patent leather shoes,black dress trousers with a deep maroon cummerbund, a dress shit with pearl buttons and a maroon bow tie, His Tux was also maroon with black lapels, she could hardly stop her self from crying he looked so hansom.

Sedona020
Sedona020
110 Followers
12