Dad Cheats with Son's Fiancée Ch. 02

Story Info
Stepmom invites her stepson to sleep with her in her bed.
8.7k words
4.44
19.1k
27
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan, Michael's stepmother, invites him to sleep with her in her bed.

Two can play the blame game of wanton lust and incestuous, sexual desire. One time or another, whether it's mother and son, sister and brother, a son's fiancée, everyone is guilty of wanting to have forbidden sex with someone they shouldn't. After John had forbidden sex with his son's fiancée, Heather, Susan invited her stepson, Michael, to sleep with her in her bed.

Author's Note:

This is a true story that Michael asked me to write for him about his low-life father, John, and his whore of a fiancée, Heather. Not only did his father cheat on his wife, Michael's stepmother, Susan, but also, of all women to have sex with, he cheated on her with his stepson's fiancée. A double whammy. Not only did he ruin his stepson's engagement to the woman that he loved, wanted to marry, and have children with but also, he ruined his 25-year marriage with his loving, faithful, and devoted wife.

Even though John isn't blood related to his future daughter-in-law, I posted this story to the incest category because with them all living under the same roof, their sexual relationship is, indeed, as forbidden as it is incestuous.

# # #

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 01:

"Oh, my God, John. I'm going to cum again," cried out Heather while wrapping her long, sexy, and shapely legs around her future father-in-law's back. "Fuck me, John. Fuck me. Don't stop fucking me," said Heather wrapping her arms tighter around John's neck. "Please don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, John. I'm cumming," said Heather oblivious to her fiancé standing in the bedroom doorway watching his father pounding his fiancée's pussy.

Obviously, by what she had already said about her cumming again, not the first-time that they had sex, this forbidden, sexual affair had been going on behind his back for quite some time. Admittedly, from what Michael heard her say, she had not only sucked his father's cock numerous times before but also, he had ejaculated his cum in her mouth numerous times before, too. Taking her words at face value, Heather said that she loved it when his father not only ejaculated his cum in her mouth but also when he ejaculated his cum all over her face.

Michael stood in the doorway of his mother's bedroom watching his father having sex with the woman that he loved, wanted to marry, and have children. Now, he imagined his father's cock in her mouth and her stroking him while sucking him. Instead of imagining being happily married to Heather, he imagined his fiancée with his father's cum dripping from her blonde hair, her pretty face, and her big, naked breasts.

Hurting his heart, she said that she loved it when his father ejaculated his cum in her mouth. He heard her say that she loved it when his Dad gave her a cum bath. Giving her a cum bath and cumming all over her face and across her naked breasts was their personal and private, sexual thing. Every time she blew him, she wanted him to save some cum to give her a cum bath.

She loved receiving his cum baths as much as he loved giving them to her. Now that she had sucked his father's cock, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and allowed him to give her cum baths, there was nothing special about Michael giving Heather cum baths. Now that his father had his wicked, sexual way with her hands, her mouth, her pussy, and the rest of her beautiful, naked body, there was nothing special about her either. Not only had his father defiled her but also, he had ruined their loving relationship.

'The wedding is off,' he thought while continuing to watch his father having sex with his woman.

Disbelieving what he was seeing, still in shock, he continued staring at his father fucking his fiancée.

'Whore,' he thought! 'She's nothing but a dirty whore to have sex with my father. I'm done with her.'

Then, with plenty of blame to go around, he focused his hatred from Heather to his father.

'I never knew my Dad was such an asshole,' he thought. 'How could he have sex with my fiancée behind my back? How could he do that to me? How dare he have sex with my woman? How could he do that to my stepmother, his wife? Yet, better that I find this out about her now before marrying the whore, I'm done with her and with him. They both can go and screw themselves.'

Then, with some things never changing and some things remaining the same, he remembered how his father was. He was a player, at least, he thought he was. When he was just 19-years-old, he impregnated Elizabeth, his 18-year-old prom date and birth mother.

She wanted to abort him but his father took responsibility and kept him. Once she delivered the baby, his father ended his relationship with, Elizabeth, to date and marry Susan. Now, twenty-five-years later, Michael suspected that his father was ready to divorce his stepmother to marry Heather.

'My Dad is such a pig,' he thought.

Only, somewhat of a silver lining, Heather may suck and fuck him, but he didn't think that she'd marry him. He didn't think they were in love. If they were in anything, they were in lust. They both were addicted to sex.

Sex, sex, and more sex, it was obvious that their relationship was just about sex. With love not in the equation, obviously, just as Heather didn't love him, she didn't love his father either. Neither one of them know the meaning of love, devotion, and trust. All they want to do is suck, lick, and fuck. All they want to do is to have sex.

'Well, now they can have sex without me. I'll find someone better. I'll find someone who loves me and who wants to be with me. I'll find someone who will never have sex with my father,' thought Michael.

# # #

Unable to remove his eyes from her, he continued staring at his naked girlfriend as if he had never seen her naked before. He continued staring at his naked fiancée as if this was the first time that he truly saw who she was with or without her clothes. He stared at Heather with hatred in his eyes instead of love. Then, he stared at his naked father as if he wanted to kill him. If he had a gun, he'd shoot them both dead. Yet, neither one is worth going to prison for life.

'I always knew that she enjoyed flashing her panties, her naked tits, and her naked body but all in sexy fun, I never realized that Heather was such a slut,' he thought while staring at her fucking his father. 'I always thought she was a good girl and was a slut just for me. I never she was enough of a whore to have forbidden sex with my father.'

With them not even knowing he was there watching them; he watched his father hump her harder and faster. He watched her return his father's hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps. He couldn't believe his father was fucking his fiancée. He couldn't believe that Heather was fucking his Dad. He still couldn't believe that his father was having sex with his fiancée and his fiancée was willingly and consensually having sex with him.

'I truly believed that she loved me,' he thought. 'I never thought that she'd take the next, sexual step and would have sex with someone else, especially with my Dad. Even though she enjoyed sexually teasing him by deliberately flashing him, I never thought she'd ever have sex with him.'

As if he was watching a fatal accident unfold, unable to leave and unable to stop staring, he continued watching them having sex.

'She's such an incestuous whore to fuck my father,' he thought. 'He's such a dirty bastard to fuck my woman. How could she do that to her future father-in-law, the grandfather of her future children?'

As if watching the Twin Towers fall on TV, he continued watching his father fucking his fiancée harder and faster. Now, insanely jealous of his father and blindingly angry with his fiancée, he watched Heather close her eyes, put her head back, stiffen her whore body, and cum. He couldn't believe she had a sexual orgasm. He couldn't believe that his father gave his fiancée a sexual orgasm with his cock.

Not an easy thing to do, he had to fuck her dozens of times before he was able to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. It took him a while to know what she liked, what she wanted, how to do it, and what sexually excited her enough for her to cum. Now, he wondered if his father had fucked her dozens to times, too. Unable to stop watching them, as if they were in love instead of in lust, he couldn't believe they were having sex, hot and heavy, passionate sex.

'How could she? Why would she? How dare she have sex with my father? Whore! She's such a whore to take my Dad to bed and have sex with him,' he thought. 'How could she do that to me? How could she do that to her future mother-in-law, the grandmother of their future children?'

Never would he ever think that his fiancée would cheat on him. Never would he ever think that she'd cheat on him with, of all people, his father. Never would he ever think that his father would betray him in such a dastardly, despicable, and dishonorable way. As far as he was concerned, done with the both of them, they both can go to Hell.

'How could he? Why would he? How dare he have sex with my fiancée? Asshole! He's such an asshole to take my woman to bed and have sex with her,' he thought. 'How could he do that to me.' How could he do that to his wife?'

# # #

Hard to wrap his head around, his father had fucked Heather dozens of times and she had obviously blown him numerous times. Not wanting her to see, a disturbing vision that she'd never forget and forgive, when he heard her coming, he tried to intercept his stepmother from seeing what he saw. Yet, too late, she had already walked in the bedroom.

In the way that he stared at his naked father fucking his naked fiancée in shock, she stared at her husband's hairy, naked ass with her mouth open. Then, she stared at her stepson's naked fiancée. With them both still in the throes of intense sex and fucking one another harder and faster, catching them both in the act, she was as stunned, shocked, hurt, and angry as was Michael.

Only, controlling her emotions, not wanting her husband to see her hurt and angry, instead of making a scene, his stepmother had comported herself with calm professionalism. Unlike his fiancée, his stepmother wasn't a whore. She was a lady. Unlike his whore of his girlfriend, his stepmother had class.

Putting a temporary lid on it, she controlled her rage. She'd pay her divorce lawyer to voice her rage for her. She'd hire the best divorce attorney to voice her outrage and her indignation while getting her the fair and equal split of communal assets and the community property that she deserved. Twenty-five-years of marriage tossed away to have sex with a woman nearly half his age. How dare he? What's wrong with the man?

"Gather your clothes, your personal possessions, and the rest of your belongings, the both of you, and get out," she said in a quiet and unemotional voice. "You'll be hearing from my lawyer," said his stepmother to her husband.

As if ready to apologize, while still naked, Heather clutched her blouse to her naked breasts. She looked up at Michael and reached out her hand to touch his arm. Instead of accepting her apology and listening to her lies, not accepting her hand, he grabbed her by her wrist and pulled the engagement ring from her finger. He'd be damned if this whore would keep his diamond, engagement ring.

"Here," said Michael handing his father his list of apartments. "You're going to need this to find a place to live with your whore."

His father looked at his wife and then looked at his stepson as if he wanted to say something but not wanting to hear whatever he had to say, as if shunning him, Michael turned away.

"You had better leave before I lose my temper and punch your teeth out," said Michael in a calm voice and pulling away from him when his father grabbed his arm.

Clearly, making her feel like the whore that she was, dressing as she walked her walk of shame by Michael and his stepmother with her head down, she turned and walked out of the bedroom sobbing. She grabbed an overnight bag and a small suitcase, and stuffed what clothes and personal possessions that she could fit. Finally dressed, she walked out the front door. His father hurriedly loaded up a suitcase and grabbed whatever he could and all that he needed. He loaded up his car and they drove off together.

# # #

Chapter 02:

High school sweethearts, married at 18-years-old and with him 19-years-old, they married as soon as they graduated high school. Instead of having a big wedding or getting ready to attend college, they eloped. The first few years were financially difficult especially with his stepmother taking care of John's baby from a previous, failed relationship. Yet, fortunately for her, glad that she had a baby to care for, Susan was unable to get pregnant. With them both deeply in love with one another, somehow, they made it through the hard, financial times.

Married nearly twenty-five-years, they didn't have sex with anyone else until his father had extramarital sex with his stepson's fiancée. Only, now that he discovered that his father was sexually attracted to young, beautiful, blue-eyed blonde women with big breasts, who knows how many affairs his father had over the years before being caught with Heather. He was at a loss to explain why a 24-year-old woman would want his 44-year-old father instead of him.

That night, still in shock, stepmother and stepson sat on the couch together with a glass of wine without talking while mindlessly staring at the blank, television screen. Usually, while his father played video games and Heather talked to her friends on her phone, they cuddled under a blanket and watched a movie together but tonight they didn't. Taking the time trying to process and understand all that had happened, nothing made any sense any more.

Seemingly, with everything about sex, especially extramarital sex, sex was more important than love, commitment, and/or than relationships. Seemingly, sucking and fucking was all that mattered and all that John and Heather wanted to do. Shockingly, her husband wanted Heather instead of her and she wanted John instead of Michael.

# # #

Then, crumbling against him while sobbing, his stepmother leaned into him. Sharing his stepmother's misery, he felt sorry for her. He put his arm around her shoulders, hugged her, and kissed her forehead.

His fingers touched her bra strap and, then, allowing his hand to slide down to her hip, he fingered her panty line through her short skirt. Admittedly and seemingly, especially at a painful time like this, it was then that he realized that he was no better than his father. In the way that his father had forbidden sex with Heather, if he could have incestuous sex with his stepmother, he would.

When he hugged his stepmother, the side of her big, bra clad breasts were pressed against the side of his chest. As if he was touching and feeling her big tits with his hands, he had a similar sensation of feeling her big tits on his ribs. Men have the ability to feel tits with every part of their bodies. All he could think about was touching and feeling her big tits through her clothes while kissing her, French kissing her, and making out with her.

Instead of only feeling the side of her bra clad breasts with his ribs, he wished he could feel the front of her bra clad breasts with his hands. While imagining reaching behind her to unhook her brassiere, he slowly slid his hand across the back of her bra. All he could think about was removing her blouse and bra. All he could think about was stripping her topless before stripping her naked. All he could think about was touching her naked breasts, feeling her naked breasts, fondling her naked breasts, and sucking her naked breasts.

Seemingly, with her not totally innocent, her hand rested on his upper thigh, only mere inches away from his throbbing and pulsating cock. Surely, she must be able to sense the vibrating feeling of his erect prick throbbing and pulsating for the anticipation of her touch. All he could think about was her touching him through his pants. All he could think about was his mother unzipping him, removing his prick from his pants, and stroking his prick while sucking his prick before fucking his prick. Tempted to move her hand to his cock through his clothes, he already had an erection.

No secret there, long before Heather, he had always been sexually attracted to his MILF of a stepmother. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with her. He couldn't count how many times he imagined her stroking him while sucking him. He couldn't count how many times he had imagined cumming in his stepmother's mouth before giving her a cum bath. He couldn't count how many times she opened his bedroom door without knocking and caught him naked.

# # #

"Don't be embarrassed, Michael. I've seen it all before," she said with a laugh and a shrug as if seeing his naked prick was no big deal. "I used to change your dirty diaper."

Embarrassed at first that his stepmother saw him naked but, then, sexually excited by it, he couldn't count how many times she caught him masturbating and cumming. Now, he wanted her to see him naked. He wanted her to catch him masturbating. He wanted her to hear him tell her what he wanted to do to her naked body.

"Oh, Mom," he said with his eyes closed and pretending that he was unaware that his stepmother was in his room. "I wish I could feel you through your clothes. I wish I could strip you naked," he said while stroking himself harder and faster. "I wish I could have sex with your beautiful body."

Not reacting to all that he sexually confessed while he masturbated himself, his stepmother ignored him. Then, obviously, wanting him to know that she was aware of his sexual attraction to her, she made her presence known. Nonetheless, with her seemingly sexually swooning that her stepson masturbated over her, wished that he could see her naked, and have sex with her, she filed that information away for later.

"Don't mind me," she said looking at his naked, erect prick before looking away. There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Michael. Masturbation is a part of life. Everyone masturbates, even me," she said with a sexy laugh.

With her not offended or shy about seeing his erect, naked penis, giving him even more to masturbate over, he started deliberately flashing her while making his flashes appear accidental. When he heard her climbing the stairs to his bedroom, he quickly stripped himself naked, donned his headphones, and closed his eyes while stroking his cock. When he heard her walking down the hall with his laundry, stroking himself harder and faster, he voiced his sexual attraction to his stepmother and timed his cumming to when she opened his bedroom door.

"Oh, Mom, I wish you would stroke my cock. I wish you would masturbate me. I'd love for you to blow me. I'd love to cum in your mouth, all over your face, and across your naked tits," he said for the benefit of his stepmother.

While he watched porn of mothers having sex with their sons and stepmothers having sex with their stepsons on his computer, he knew she was there watching him masturbate. Unbeknownst to her, he recorded her with his computer camera so that he could watch her reaction to him masturbating and cumming later. He only wished she'd take his erect prick in her hand before taking his stiff dick in her mouth. In the way that Heather eventually sucked his father's prick, he'd love nothing more than for his stepmother to suck his prick.

'I love cumming for my stepmother,' he thought while pretending that he was unaware that she was in his bedroom watching him. Hoping to entice her to touch him, stroke him, and suck him, he continued masturbating in front of his stepmother. Maybe, one day, she'll take me in her hand and stroke me. Maybe, one day, she'll take me in her mouth and suck me. Maybe, one day, she'll take me in her pussy and fuck me. Only, she'd never stroke me, suck me, and/or fuck me. All I can do is masturbate while imagining her naked and having sex with her,' he thought.