Dad Cheats with Son's Fiancée Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of immediately leaving his bedroom, taking her sweet time putting away his laundry, his stepmother stayed to watch him masturbate. She stayed to watch him cum. When he saw her feeling her breasts through her blouse and fingering her nipples through her bra, he wondered if she masturbated over watching him masturbating and cumming. In the way that she caught him masturbating, he'd love to catch his stepmother masturbating. Then, one day, when she must have been horny, while she watched him masturbating himself, she lifted her short skirt and fingered her pussy through her panties.

'I saw my mother's panties. I saw her fingering her pussy,' he thought. 'I saw her pussy slit and the dark shadow of her brown pubic hair. I only wish that she wasn't wearing panties. I would have loved to have seen her naked cunt.'

# # #

After finishing the bottle of wine, when it was nearing bedtime, shocking him and sexually exciting him, Susan turned to him, looked into his eyes, and said what he never thought she'd say. As if he was dreaming of what she had said, her words echoed in his mind. Taking a moment to react to what she said, he sat there stunned and without saying anything.

"Sleep with me tonight, Michael," she said giving him a sad smile while looking up at him with her dark, brown, pleading eyes that begged him to sleep with his stepmother. "I don't want to be alone tonight. Not tonight. I need to be with you. I need you to be with me."

Surprising him and sexually exciting him, his stepmother didn't have to beg him to sleep with her. Pretending that he was tired by yawning, he was ready to take his stepmother to bed now. In the way that his father had forbidden sex with his fiancée, he imagined having incestuous sex with his stepmother.

As if he had imagined it, he couldn't believe his stepmother asked him to sleep with her. With sleep the code word for sex, he wondered if she meant that she wanted to have sex with him or just sleep with him. Nonetheless and no matter, he couldn't believe that his MILF of a stepmother asked him to sleep with her in her bed.

'What? Sleep with her? My stepmother wants me to sleep with her in her bed? She wants to have sex with me,' he erroneously thought. 'I can't believe my stepmother wants me to sleep with her. I can't believe she wants to have sex with me. I don't believe this. I really don't believe this. This is unbelievable. No doubt, feeling guilty the next day for all that he imagined they'd do that night, she must be drunk,' he thought.

Catching him quite by surprise, he looked at her stunned. Then, unable to stop himself from revealing what he was thinking, he looked at her with unbridled, sexual excitement. Thinking that he was going to get sexually lucky with his stepmother tonight, all sorts of inappropriate, sexual thoughts ran through his mind.

He stared into her dark, brown eyes, before staring at her tits while imagining her topless. For a mature woman, she still had an incredible body. He stared at her shapely legs while imagining her naked. After all the times that she saw him naked, he'd love to see her naked, too.

# # #

The thought of sleeping in the same bed with his stepmother took control of his mind. He imagined finally seeing his MILF of a stepmother naked. He imagined her seeing him naked, too. He imagined touching, feeling, fondling, and groping his stepmother everywhere that a stepson should never touch, feel, fondle, and grope his stepmother. He imagined her touching him, feeling him, and groping him everywhere that a stepmother should never touch, feel, and grope her stepson.

He imagined having sex with her while kissing her, French kissing her, and making out with her. He imagined fingering and licking her pussy while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples with his other hand. He imagined making love to her before fucking her. He imagined her stroking his cock while sucking his prick and before fucking his hard, erect dick.

'I can't believe this,' he thought. 'I can't believe that I'm going to sleep with my stepmother. I can't believe that I'm finally going to have sex with her beautiful body. Pinch me. I'm dreaming.'

Only, and not surprisingly, she didn't share his sexual excitement. Sleeping with her didn't mean having sex with her. Sleeping with her just meant what it was, sleeping with her. When she saw the sexually excited look on his face, she looked at him appalled. She looked at him with embarrassment and shame for what her stepson must be thinking of her and about having sex with her naked body. It was then that she amended her statement to make her intentions clear.

"I don't mean sex, Michael," she said making a face, rolling her eyes, sighing, and shaking her head from side to side to reinforce her not wanting or expecting to have sex with her stepson. "I mean sleep. I can't sleep alone. Not tonight. I need to ease into it," she said looking at him as if she was lost and sadly vulnerable. "Having slept with your father for so long, I need to get used to not having him there."

She looked at him as if she was about to cry.

"I'm sad. I'm so very sad. Having slept with your father every night for the past twenty-five-years, if you don't mind and if I'm not making you feel too uncomfortable, I'm going to need to sleep with me. I'm going to need you to hold me, hug me, comfort me, cuddle me, and spoon me," she said.

'Uncomfortable,' he thought. 'Why would I be uncomfortable sleeping in the same bed with my stepmother? Sexually excited is more like it. I can't wait to sleep with her. I can't wait to hold her, hug her, comfort her, cuddle her, and spoon her.'

He imagined seeing his stepmother in one of her sexy nightgowns. He imagined exposing his erect, naked prick to her. He wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away at his naked prick. He imagined putting her hand on his hard, erect cock as she slept. He imagined wrapping her long, manicured fingers around his stiff prick and gently humping her hand for her to give him a sleeping hand job. He imagined cumming all over his stepmother as she slept.

"As if I'm you're my husband and I'm your wife, I need you to soothe my pain. I need you to pretend that we're married, happily married."

'What? I don't believe this. She wants me to pretend that I'm her husband, she's my wife, and that we're happily married, I can do that. Maybe, we can have a Honeymoon. This is my sexual fantasy come true,' he thought. 'This is my chance to have incestuous sex with my stepmother.'

He imagined feeling her breasts through her nightgown and fingering her erect nipples as she slept. He imagined sticking his horny hand inside of her nightgown top to touch, feel, and fondle her naked tits while pulling, turning and twisting her erect nipples. He imagined lifting the back of his stepmother's nightgown and feeling her round, naked ass while fingering her the back of clit as she slept. Then, hoping not to awaken her, as soon as he made his stepmother wet, he imagined stealthily sliding his cock in her pussy and humping his stepmother from behind.

'I'd love to hold her, hug her, comfort her, cuddle her, and spoon my stepmother while sleeping with her in her bed,' he thought again what she wanted him to do. 'I'd love to touch and feel her everywhere that a stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother while she's sleeping.'

He imagined his stepmother awakening and opening her eyes. Not taking no for an answer, he imagined kissing her, French kissing her, and making out with her. He imagined stripping her naked. He imagined doing all that he had sexually imagined doing to her and all that his father had already done with his fiancée.

He imagined sticking his erect prick in her mouth, putting a firm hand to the back of her head, and forcing her to blow him. He imagined cumming in his stepmother's mouth and all over her face. He imagined sliding his cock in her pussy and humping her hard and fast while forcing her to fuck him. He imagined giving her multiple sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

"I'm willing to do anything that I can to do to help you adjust to sleeping alone, Mom," he said with ulterior, sexual motives on his mind.

# # #

Having slept with his girlfriend every night for the past year, he knew what his stepmother meant about not being able to sleep alone. He couldn't sleep alone either. He hated being alone with his bad self. In the way that his stepmother needed his warm, hard body beside her, he needed her soft, warm body beside him.

Even though he couldn't imagine how much harder it was for her than for him, he understood the tragedy of her loss. How can a 43-year-old woman possibly, sexually compete with a 24-year-old sexy and shapely, beautiful blonde? Even though his stepmother is still very attractive, a woman that any man would love to bed, Heather's big tits and shapely ass are where his stepmother's big tits and shapely ass used to be and once were.

Now he wished he never encouraged his fiancée to dress and undress in front of his father. He wished he never stood passively by while watching his father continued to catch her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. He wished he never deliberately allowed him to catch them having sex. He wished he never agreed with his girlfriend to allow his father to catch her sucking his cock. Seemingly, the final straw was in allowing his father to watch him giving Heather a cum bath.

Unfortunately, nonetheless, he understood what his stepmother wanted and needed wasn't sex but comfort. Notwithstanding his sexual disappointment, he was willing to do anything to help her through this difficult time. Notwithstanding his sexual frustration, he was willing to sleep with her in her bed even if it meant not having sex with her, and not even sexually and inappropriately touching, feeling her, and fondling her. He'd wait until she was sleeping before having his wicked, sexual way with her sleeping body.

Yet, even though he wasn't as sexually attracted to her as he was in the past, not since he was an 18-year-old, horny, virginal teenager, he was sexually attracted to her now. After she invited him to sleep with her in her bed, he thought about all of the sexual possibilities of having incestuous sex with his stepmother. Unable to stop the sexually inappropriate thoughts of having sex with her, a flush of sexual excitement washed over him.

No doubt, something that would never happen, nonetheless, he couldn't stop himself from thinking that in the way that he saw his father fucking his fiancée, he imagined fucking his stepmother. Horny now, he imagined making sweet, slow love to his stepmother before fucking her hard and fast. Something that Heather wanted his father to give her and gave her, no doubt, many times, he imagined giving his stepmother sexual orgasms not only with his fingers and tongue but also with his cock.

In the way that his fiancée admitted sucking his father's dick, him cumming in her mouth, and him giving her a cum bath, he imagined his stepmother stroking him while sucking him. In the way that his father ejaculated his cum in his fiancée's mouth and her swallowing his cum, he imagined cumming in his stepmother's mouth and her swallowing his cum. In the way that he imagined his father giving Heather a cum bath, he imagined giving his stepmother a cum bath. He imagined shooting a second load of cum all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts.

'Wow, I'd love to have sex with my stepmother,' he thought. 'If she allows me to sleep with her in her bed, as soon as she falls asleep, I'd touch her and feel her everywhere that a stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother.'

Yet, he imagined doing so much more than just touching and feeling her as she slept.

'I'd feel and fondle her big tits and finger her erect nipples while being careful not to awaken her,' he thought. 'I'd feel and squeeze her naked ass. I'd rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy. Again, something that I'd love my stepmother to do, I'd wrap her fingers around my erect cock and hump her hand for her to give me a sleeping hand job. As if leaving my mark, I'd love to cum all over her hand and nightgown.'

He imagined doing even more with his sleeping stepmother.

"I'd quietly and stealthily climb out of bed to stand beside her as she slept. Careful not to awaken her, I'd slowly slide my erect, naked prick across her sleeping lips,' he thought while getting himself sexually excited after imagining doing all of the above. 'I'd part her sleeping lips with my cock. Then, as if dreaming of giving me a blowjob, as soon as she opened her mouth in her sleep, I'd stick my cock in her mouth, put a gentle hand behind her pretty head, and hump her mouth. I'd even cum in her mouth as she slept.'

With her asking me to sleep with her, I know that she sexually wants me as much as I sexually want her. With her making the first sexual move by asking me to hold her, hug her, comfort her, cuddle her, and spoon my stepmother while sleeping with me in her bed, obviously, she wants me to make the next sexual move. After recording her touching herself while watching me masturbating myself, I know I got to her. I made her horny.

Feigning her moral modesty, my stepmother wants me to touch her and feel her. My stepmother sexually wants me. She wants me to pretend that I'm her husband and she's my wife. I know she wants me to give her sex. I know she wants to have sex with me. She wants to stroke my cock, suck my cock, and fuck my cock on the way that I want to finger her pussy, lick her pussy, and make love to her pussy.

# # #

While his stepmother changed in her room, Michael changed in his room. Oblivious to his sexual intentions, whether consciously or sub-consciously, he didn't even think that there may be something inappropriate with his sleeping attire until he was in bed with his stepmother. Dressed in a t-shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear was what he always wore to bed every night. Yet, perhaps, giving her the wrong impression, an incestuous sexual one, no longer going to bed with Heather, he was about to go to bed with his stepmother.

With all of the tossing and turning that he does during the night, his underwear becomes to bindingly tight while sleeping. He wondered what his stepmother would think about him not wearing underwear to bed especially if he had an erection during the night and especially if his stiff prick popped out of his pee hole. He wondered what his stepmother would be wearing to bed. With her a modestly moral lady and not a whore like Heather, even though it was still warm outside, he imagined her wearing a long, flannel nightgown that buttoned to her neck.

Not wanting to rush her or pressure her, playing it all by ear, in case she wanted to change her mind about having him sleep with her, he waited for her to ready herself for bed. While listening at her bedroom door, he waited until he heard her climb in bed before he knocked on her bedroom door. He couldn't wait to see what she was wearing or not wearing.

Excited by the sexual anticipation and the incestuous connotation of sleeping in the same bed with his stepmother, he couldn't wait to get in bed with her. Even if he didn't have sex with her, even if he didn't even touch her and/or feel her, he couldn't wait to sleep in the same bed with her. Even if he didn't have sex with her, he couldn't wait to see something of her that he shouldn't see. He couldn't wait to touch and feel something of her that he shouldn't touch and feel as she slept.

'How hot is that to be going to bed with my stepmother,' he thought? 'Wow. Never in a million years did I ever think that I'd be sleeping with my stepmother in her bed.'

Tired of waiting, eager to see what she was wearing or not wearing, he knocked on her bedroom door with sexual trepidation and with great, incestuous anticipation. This was it. This was really it. He was about to sleep in the same bed with his stepmother. With his mind racing, his heart pounding, and his cock hardening, he couldn't wait to see and/or touch something that he had never seen of her and shouldn't see of his stepmother now.

"Mom," he asked while waiting for her to answer? "Are you decent?" Again, while hoping that she hadn't changed her mind about having him sleep with her, he waited for her to answer. "May I enter?"

She laughed.

"Compared to the image of your naked father fucking your naked fiancée, I'm more than decent," she said she said with a sad, little laugh. "Compared to your dirty whore of a fiancée and my no-good bastard of a husband, I'm a nun."

# # #

Then, when he opened her bedroom door, figuring that she'd be embarrassed for him to see what she was wearing, he was surprised to see her lying on top of the covers instead of being hidden beneath them. Shocking him and sexually exciting him, instead of wearing a long, flannel nightgown that buttoned up to her neck, she wore a short, sheer, and virtually transparent nightgown. Exposing her long line of sexy cleavage, her nightgown was so low-cut and sheer that with all that he was seeing of her naked breasts, he could imagine what the rest of her naked breasts looked like.

'My stepmother has such big tits. I love her big tits. They're so shapely,' he thought. 'Hoping that it comes to that point, I can't wait to see them. I can't wait to touch them. I can't wait to feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them.'

An understatement, his eyes lit up when he saw what she was wearing. He couldn't believe that she was nearly, nakedly exposed. Did she not look at herself in the mirror before coming to bed? Did she not know how much he could clearly see of her nearly, naked body through her sheer and sexy nightgown? Was she sexually teasing him? Was she erotically daring him to make his sexual moves and have sex with her?

Staring at all that he was seeing of her and all that he was imagining of her, he couldn't believe his eyes. He was seeing more of her sexy and shapely body than he ever saw before and thought he'd ever see now. This was his stepmother and not his fiancée. This was his stepmother and not some whore.

'She's so beautiful. She's so sexy. As soon as she falls asleep, I can't wait to touch her and feel her through her sheer and sexy nightgown,' he thought.

A real MILF, never had he seen as much of his stepmother's nearly, naked body as he was seeing now. If she still looked this good now, he couldn't imagine that she looked like when she was 24-years-old, when she was Heather's age. If she looked this good in her nightgown, he couldn't wait to see her naked. Now that he's seen what she looked like in such a sexy nightgown; he'd love to go to a nude beach with his stepmother. He'd love to show off her naked body to a bevy of other men on the beach.

Taking his sexual attraction to his stepmother a step further, he'd love to participate in the swinging lifestyle with her. How hot would that be to have swinging sex with his MILF of a stepmother? He'd love to watch her stroking, sucking, and fucking other men while she watched him finger, lick, and fuck other women. How hot would that be to have swinging sex with his stepmother and another couple? Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, just as his stepmother would never go to a nude beach with him, she'd never attend a swingers' event with him either.

# # #

Seemingly preoccupied checking her phone messages, her eyes were glued to her phone. A sexy sight that sexually excited him, she seemed to be unaware of the skewed disarray of her nightgown. With her leaning forward while staring at her phone, from where he stood looking down at her from the foot of the bed, he had a clear down-nightgown view of her naked tits. He could clearly see the size of her breasts, the shape of her big tits, and even her erect nipples. Unless she was deliberately flashing him, did she not know that her breasts were nakedly exposed?