Dad Cheats with Son's Fiancée Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I can't believe I'm seeing my stepmother's naked tits,' he thought while continuing to stare at all that that he could see of her naked breasts. 'I love her big tits. I love my sexy stepmother's tits.'

With her still busy checking her phone, obviously, more comfortable for her to sit that way, her nightgown was nearly pulled all the way up to crotch, her foot was under her thigh, and her knees were spread wide open. Again, totally exposed, she seemed unaware that the hem of her nightgown had moved high enough to expose her naked pussy. If seeing her naked tits wasn't enough, he had a clear up-nightgown view of her naked pussy. As stunned as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe that he was seeing his stepmother's naked cunt.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my stepmother's naked pussy,' he thought. 'If it's not enough that I'm seeing her naked tits, now I'm seeing her naked pussy.'

With her tits and her pussy as nakedly exposed as they were, he couldn't help but wonder if his stepmother knew that she was nakedly exposed and/or was deliberately, sexually teasing him. In the way that Heather was an exhibitionist, he wondered if his stepmother was an exhibitionist, too. He wondered if she was trying to sexually seduce him in the way that Anne Bancroft as Mrs. Robinson sexually seduced Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate.

With her not having the modesty to straighten her nightgown, again, he wondered if she was deliberately flashing him or if her flashing was unintentional. Yet, whether her flashing was deliberate or accidental, he was grateful for seeing so very much of his stepmother's naked body as he was seeing now. Unable to stop staring he continued staring from his stepmother's naked tits to her naked pussy.

Instead of just looking and staring, he suddenly had having the sexual urge to finger her pussy while licking her pussy before fucking his stepmother's cunt. He stared at the patch of her brown trimmed pubic hair, her pussy slit, her camel toe, and her exposed clit. She was making him so horny by deliberately or unintentionally exposing herself to him.

Enjoying the surprised, naked show of his stepmother's tits and pussy, she was still busy checking her phone messages. Again, to his serendipity, she seemed more interested in her phone than in her nightgown. Unembarrassed, she seemed totally unaware that she was showing all that he was seeing. Unashamed, not paying attention to him, she still seemed unaware that he was staring at all that she was showing.

Having never seen anything of his stepmother before, he was shocked to see so very much of her now. Taking his time to get into bed, before climbing in bed, he continued staring at all that his stepmother was showing and all that he was seeing. Unable to control his raging testosterone, he felt himself continuing to get an erection. He hasn't had an erection over his stepmother since he stopped masturbating over imagining her naked and having sex with her years ago when he was a horny, 18-year-old, young man.

Before his cock tented his pajamas bottoms, made his sexual excitement obvious, and embarrassed himself, he climbed in bed with his stepmother. Afraid to move closer to her, he feared what he'd touch and/or feel something of his stepmother that he shouldn't touch and/or feel. She was on one side of the king-sized bed and he was way on the other side of the bed. There was at least, three feet between them.

As soon as he climbed in bed, she moved beneath the covers. Yet, when she did, with her knees pointed upward and spread open enough to allow her to crawl beneath the covers. Her nightgown climbed even higher than her crotch. He was treated to another flash of her brown, trimmed, naked pussy. Having never seen his stepmother's pussy before, he was sexually surprised and excited to see it again now.

# # #

"Thank you for respecting and understanding how I feel. Thank you for sleeping with me tonight, Michael," she said finally turning off her phone and looking at him. "I can't sleep alone," she said making a sad face as if she was about to cry. "I just can't," she said sitting up in bed and leaning towards him as if she was going to kiss him goodnight.

When she leaned into him like that, the top of her nightgown fell wide open and her big, naked breasts nearly fell out of her nightgown top. He could clearly see her entire, big, naked tits, her nipples, and even her areola. Unable to stop himself from staring, when she looked to where he was looking and saw him ogling her naked breasts, obviously making her sexually uncomfortable and embarrassing her, she pulled up the top of her nightgown. Denying him further views of her nearly, naked body, she sat like a lady, whatever that was with a stepmother in bed with her stepson.

"Sorry. Oops, that's embarrassing," she said looking down at herself and blushing. She opened the top of her nightgown and stared down at her naked breasts as if looking to see what her stepson just saw. "I bought this nightgown for your father. It's our twenty-fifth anniversary next week. Not having the chance to wear it, I thought that I'd wear it for you," she said giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Surprising him, she moved her blankets aside, climbed out of bed, and took a few steps backward to model her new nightgown for him.

"Tell me and be honest. I really want to know your opinion. What do you think of my new nightgown?" She looked down at herself before looking up at him and smiling. "I think it's very feminine. I just love this color blue. With all of the frilly lace, I think it's pretty. I think it's very sexy," she said looking down at herself again before suddenly staring at him with sexual arousal.

Unable to stop himself from staring, he stared at all that he could see of the shape and the size of his stepmother's big, nearly naked tits, the impressions of her erect nipples, and her patch of dark, brown pubic hair. Then, when she twirled around as if dancing, the back of her nightgown billowed up to flash him her naked ass. The first time seeing her naked ass, he was as shocked as he was sexually excited to see his stepmother's naked ass. Every time she twirled, he stared at her shapely, naked ass as if he was staring at Heather's naked ass.

With the bedroom light shining through her nightgown, he saw his stepmother's sexy and shapely body as if she was standing there naked. His cock throbbed and pulsated to the incestuous thoughts of all that he wanted to sexually do with and to his stepmother. At the very least, he wanted to kiss her and make out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her nightgown.

"It's beautiful, mom," he said. "It's so sexy," he said pausing as if rethinking what he was about to say next. "It's so sheer."

As if just now realizing that he could see all of her nearly, naked body through her nearly, transparent nightgown, suddenly looking embarrassed and self-conscious, she looked down at where he was staring.

"Probably not something that I should have worn in front of my stepson," she said with an embarrassed, little laugh and an ashamed shrug.

Then, as if she wanted him to continue staring, as if she wanted him to see more of her naked body, she called attention to the sheerness of her nightgown again.

"Do you think it's too sheer," she asked while looking down at herself before looking up at him staring at her as if she was naked?

As is sexually teasing him and wanting him to look more closely, she took a step closer to him. Maybe, she wasn't aware what she was doing but, she pulled her nightgown tighter against her shapely body and, when she did, he saw even more of her naked body. He saw her through her sheer nightgown as if she was naked.

Something he never thought that he'd ever see, he couldn't believe that he was seeing his stepmother's nearly, naked ass, her nearly, naked tits, and her nearly, naked pussy. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, in all the years that he lived with his stepmother, he never saw more than her bra strap. Glad that he had the covers pulled over him, he had a huge erection.

It's wrong for a stepson to have an erection in front of his stepmother. It's wrong for him to be sexually excited over her. Yet, after the lunacy of his father having sex with his fiancée and his stepmother inviting him to sleep with her in her bed, seemingly, what was once immoral is now normal. What was once taboo is now a common occurrence.

To be continued...