All Comments on 'Dad/Daughter Date Ch. 03'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outstanding

Please continue

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 5 years ago
YES!

I can't wait to read more........I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Please!

I agree with the previous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's about time!

After all those great blow jobs it was long overdue for him to give her some release.

Glad he finally realized that you can get release by giving someone else pleasure and for her it was a first having her clit sucked and chewed. Maybe now he can give her pussy and ass some decent attention.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 4 years ago
Where's the rest of the story??

It's been almost 9 months. You finally get to the best part and then no follow up? Up to this point daddy has been one selfish guy only concerned for his pleasure. Now that you finally built up to it, you dropped the ball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So...

Plan on finishing this story?? The man's daughter isxwearing thigh highs, a teddy and heels, and you didn't finish with him pounding her pussy?? Sending her home to mom with a pussy used and filled with his cum??

hrobbiehrobbieover 2 years ago

I guess we'll never know...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHERE IS PAGE 2!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finish the story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

finish the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES