Dad/Daughter Date Ch. 04

Story Info
Final conclusion.
1.4k words
4.53
10.4k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 03/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
588 Followers

Oral sex wasn't the right word for what was happening. It seemed too simple, too non-descriptive. I had my pussy licked before, fingered and even one boy made an attempt to find my clit. But that wasn't what this was. Dad was devouring my pussy. My legs were flexed and over his shoulders. I felt them shaking, but I wasn't in control of them. I slid my hands down to his head and my fingers clung to his hair. I didn't know what his mouth was doing, I just knew my body was on fire. My back arched and I writhed in pleasure. Before my mind could register what was happening my hips were bucking and I was having an orgasm.

"Oh Dad! Yes. Oh fuck yes!" I cried out as I shook. I felt tears running down my cheeks from the corner of my scrunched eyes. The heat and pressure running up from my pussy through my back into my mind was so intense that all I could do was cling to him and moan. My mind turned off. No that's not it. My mind focused. Tunnel vision. Everything around me went away, went dark and just faded. All I thought about was pleasure.

I opened my eyes and found my father gazing up at me as he ate my pussy. My my hips gyrated and I ground my mound against his mouth and came again. I felt a release of pressure and my pussy oozed with sex into his mouth. I arched my back hard, until it started to cramp as I came. The room was too bright. It was too dark. It was too loud and it wasn't loud enough. I didn't want to feel anything or experience anything but this singular moment.

Finally Dad pulled his mouth off of my pussy and looked up at me again. His eyes were filled with lust and desire. His chin was dripping from me and his mouth glistened in the soft light. My eyes were fixed on his and I opened my legs as wide as I could. My teddy slid up my body a bit and I felt hot.

Dad stood up for a moment with his beautiful cock in his hand. He leaned and pressed into me. Suddenly his mouth was on mine and he began to thrust. I clenched his cock with my body as he pushed into me. At the same time his tongue was in my mouth and I sucked it. I need him inside of me. Everything about him needed to be inside of me. My hands gripped his hips and then his ass as he thrust into me. I pulled him against me, urging him to fuck me harder as he kissed me.

Our kiss broke as I felt his breath on my cheek and against my neck. I heard him grunt something and all I could do was grip his ass. My fingers felt his ass crack and I clung to him as my father fucked me.

My body continued to burn and his cock inside me just seemed to stoke the flames.

"More, more Daddy, more. Fuck me. Fuck me," I whispered and grunted.

My legs were wide and high as he plowed down into me. He thrust hard in a furious but steady rhythm. I could hear the bed squeaking and the headboard hitting the wall. But almost as quickly as I was aware of the sound I forgot all of it. From somewhere deep in my body I felt a heat that started radiating everywhere. I started to shake uncontrollably.

Dad pressed his forehead against mine and grunted as he thrust. I clung to him as the rest of my body shook from what I could only describe as a massive orgasm that just seemed to build on itself. He pressed his head hard against mine, gasped and I knew he was cumming in me. I bucked my hips against him as my dad pumped his cum into my pussy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The evening became a blur of sweat, kissing, periods of quiet dozing and then the almost constant joining of our bodies. Rarely did we unentangle that night. After cumming in my pussy that first time, Dad kept his cock in me. He kissed my neck, my lips and my face. It was like he couldn't stop himself from continuing or perhaps, like me, he was afraid that if he stopped this time would be over. I returned his kisses as best as I could. I licked and nibbled at his skin as he pressed against me and thrust. My fingers dug into his back and his butt cheeks as he fucked me.

At some point my teddy came off and I rode Dad's cock as he gripped my hips. My tits bounced uncomfortably and I tried to press them together with my arms, but he wouldn't let me. He wanted to watch them bounce and flap as I rode him. He sucked at my nipples desperately and gripped my boobs so tight I knew I would have bruises. But he didn't hurt me. It was passion and not pain. Something I knew nothing about until now.

He came in my pussy again as I rode him. I drove my body hard against him and gripped his cock with all I had before collapsing on him. We dozed, woke, kissed, whispered and dozed some more. I was in bliss. I was warm, safe, comforted, filled and yet I still clung to him because I knew the weekend would end.

Dad fucked me from behind in the morning. He held my hips and ass in place as he thrust. His cock seemed to just belong in my pussy. I lay forward, my arms unable to support myself any longer and I so I just held onto the comforter of the bed as Dad fucked me from behind. I orgasmed with him and he filled me again with his perfect, warm cum. When he finished he lay on top of me from behind and held me. I felt the warmth between my legs running down to the bed and I didn't want to move. Yet in the middle of the bliss and the love and the warmth I knew it couldn't last forever. I did what I could to push the thought from my mind, but it held in the distance in my mind.

I sucked my Dad's cock later that day. I was on my knees on the floor and he sat on the bed, his hand held my hair gently as my head bobbed up and down on his cock. I sucked him slowly and deeply. Though our time was nearing an end, I was in no hurry for this to finish. I wanted to savor it, to relish it. I sucked the tip of his dick hard and slowly took him more and more in my mouth. He groaned in pleasure as I sucked him down to his base and back up again. I took him down like that again and again until he squeezed my hair and came in my mouth. I looked into his eyes as he came in my mouth and slowly swallowed what he gave me. I resolved in my mind that if I could do anything for my dad it would be this: sucking his dick and swallowing his cum. This is something only a daughter could do.

Though that weekend ended with Dad cumming in me one more time. Everything had changed and it would be forever different. Since that weekend Dad has remarried. I like his wife well enough though I will never call her mom. She isn't quite the bitch my mom is and now that I am not a kid anymore there is no reason for another "mom" in my life. However Dad and I still get together on my birthday and go out to dinner. Yes, it still is McDonalds often because some traditions are sacred. Even though I am now married and busy with kids and my husband, on my birthday Dad and I always get a hotel and fuck the whole night. On that night, I am no longer a wife or a mom and he is no longer a husband. He is just my dad and I am his daughter and we fuck the night, often without sleeping. Nothing is off limits to him: he fucks my pussy, my ass, my mouth and I make sure his cock and balls are empty and we are both satisfied. This is something only a daughter could do for her father.

Sorian
Sorian
588 Followers