Dad Dies Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad Dies Mum and I get Closer.
5.1k words
4.66
54.2k
112

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
763 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.

How It Started.

I had sat my last exams, I felt sure I had done well my grading's would get me into university, I had to get back home to look after dad, he had been poorly the last month but he was still offering me support on my final exams. Dad was a very successful author who had sold over one hundred and ninety million books in his lifetime, he wrote historical novels which he'd research thoroughly to give his novels a little more punch.

Dad was thirty years older than mum; they had met in France twenty years ago when mum was nineteen, mum was a novice nun who was fluent in French, English being her mother tongue she was in a convent in the same order as the convent dad was researching for a novel in which the Mother Superior had helped the French Resistance during World War II. Dad had offered the Order a substantial donation if they could verify the bolt hole where three members of the Resistance had hidden for three months after killing six Gestapo officers who were interrogating a Resistance member, before he could reveal the identities of the local group.

After the killings, they brought the tortured Resistance member to the convent, he had revealed nothing but sadly he died, he was buried in the convent cemetery. Dad wanted to research as he knew his story would be a wonderful story. He didn't know that out of the seven nuns in the convent, none of them actually spoke English, but they had contacted the convent in England with mum being sent over to translate.

Mum arrived at the convent two days before dad did, mum, being a novice, didn't wear her habit she was dressed in a top and jeans as most teenagers of the time would dress. Mum was a full busted young lady, any man seeing her was attracted to her massive breasts, dad thought they were gorgeous. Mum was quickly schooled in what to tell dad, the men who carried out the raid were brave men who had acted fearlessly. The Order didn't want to jeopardise their position in the local society or the Order's history. As soon as dad met mum, he knew she had been told what to say, he also knew he had a great story.

Dad was happy with the story he had now and was about to leave when a nun, Sister Teresa, speaking in French, asked mum to ask dad if he'd like to see the Gestapo Headquarters which had been preserved in the same condition as it was when the Germans fled France. Dad was very interested to see this, more so when he heard the chair where the man was tortured was still there and the bullet holes from the Resistance guns were in the walls.

Before they left the convent, Sister Teresa showed dad where the man who had been tortured was buried, dad was over the moon he learned that Sister Teresa's aunt had been a nun at the time of the shooting as she had told her. Mum told me that was touching although mum didn't tell me a lot about the early days, it was dad who told me more in my mid-teens when I'd read the book, it turned out to be dad's biggest selling book to date.

Dad drove a Bentley, his favourite saying was, 'I'm a man of simple taste, only the best will do.' Mum got into the back seat Sister Teresa sat in the front passenger seat. As they drove dad said to mum, "How long have you lived in France? My name is John Gibson."

"I don't live in France; I speak French fluently as I had a French pen pal, I spent many summers here. I came over two days ago to translate for you, my mode of transport was bus, train, ferry and bus and train again, it took me eighteen hours to get here, you have a beautiful car, I've never been in such a comfortable car."

Dad replied, "When will you go back to England?"

"When you have the information you need, it could be tomorrow."

"Where in England is your convent?"

"In Kent, close to Sevenoaks but when I get back, I've to spend time with my family to reflect on whether this is the life for me before I take my final vows."

Dad replied, "I have a cottage close to Sevenoaks, I can give you a lift back if you want?"

"I'd love that, I have a mobile phone my mum gave me, nobody knows about it, it's a UK number, I'll write my number on a piece of paper, shake my hand when we get out of the car, the paper will be in the palm of my hand. I may be able to leave after we get back to the convent, if that happens, they will drive me to the train station. You must message me back as I'll send you the info of when I'll be leaving, how flexible are you with time?"

"I'm flexible, I'll be at the station but my car won't be there, I'd love to get to know you better."

"That's great, my big worry now is that I'm not sure I want to be a nun, I'm intelligent, I'm bilingual but what can I do? Mr Gibson, I need help, can you help me?"

"Leave the number on the back seat of the car, I'll forget my camera I'll come back for it, I could do with a French speaking assistant, if you're interested, you've got the job."

Mum wrote the number on a piece of paper she left it on the back seat, dad got it when he went to get his camera, he messaged mum, 'We have contact.'

Mum excused herself when they entered the old Gestapo Headquarters, a minute later dad had a message, "We have contact, it could be three this afternoon at the railway station, I was told this morning that if I was finished with you, I would be on the three o'clock train, my name is Babs."

Dad didn't have the opportunity to reply but his camera was busy taking pictures, he already had Babs's mobile number on his phone. His pictures gave him so much inspiration, he knew he had a great story. He then drove mum and Sister Teresa back to the convent; he told mum he would park close to the railway station.

Dad was sitting outside a café having a coffee, he saw a white Peugeot with Sister Teresa driving stop outside the station, mum got out and the car drove off, mum didn't have a suitcase, her clothes were in a Marks and Spencer plastic bag, dad then walked into the station.

Ten minutes later they were heading towards Le Touquet, dad said, "Babs, is it a problem if we stay the night in Le Touquet as I'm researching for another book?"

"Not at all, I have heard it's a beautiful city, I've only jeans and a top to wear but I've no problem with staying."

"That's good, we will stay in the best hotel in Le Touquet, we will find a shop to get you some clothes as jeans I'm sure will not be allowed in the restaurant of the hotel."

"I don't have much money; I can't afford to buy any clothes."

"Babs, I will look after the clothes, you helped me a lot with the translation, when are you due back at your convent?"

"There's no time I need to be back for, I am due to stay with my mum to reflect on whether I take my vows or not? As I said before, I don't believe life in a convent would be a life for me, in fact I'm sure it wouldn't be, in the last six months I have lost all interest in it my little break to France has made me certain it's not the life for me."

"I'm sorry to hear that, you are an intelligent young woman, what will you do?"

"I'm not sure, I have enough qualifications to get me into university but I don't know whether I'll do that. Are you married?"

"I'm not, my wife died three years ago from cancer, we didn't have any children which is the biggest regret of my life. When will you go to your mum?"

"I'm sorry to hear that, you're a handsome, interesting man, you'll have no difficulty finding a woman. I don't want to go to my mum, her new boyfriend is an asshole. Mum had a drink and drugs problem, that's the reason I went to the convent, to try and find some stability in my life but it's just the same there though they cover it up better."

Dad pulled up in front of a luxurious hotel on the seafront, he parked the Bentley beside the front door he went into the hotel, a minute later mum's phone rang, "Babs, they only have one room left, it's a suite, do you have a problem sharing it with me?"

"None at all, this hotel looks amazing."

Dad came out he got his suitcase out of the car, he also carried Babs's Marks and Spencer bag into the hotel. The suite was palatial, it had a balcony overlooking the sea, dad said, "We'll definitely need to get you clothes for tonight, let's go shopping."

They walked along the seafront, Babs had asked at reception if they could recommend any nice boutiques, she was given three addresses, all a couple of minutes' walk for them. Mum got three outfits which she looked gorgeous in. The sales lady in one shop noticed mum's cotton underwear she suggested some lingerie. Dad heard this he told her to get what she needed. As they walked back to the hotel mum said, "I know your name is Mr. Gibson, may I call you John?"

They went up to the suite, John ordered a bottle of Chablis which they drank on the balcony. Mum thanked dad for all the clothes he had bought her she suggested that dad should dress first then mum would dress herself they would meet in the cocktail bar.

Dad got a surprise when mum walked into the cocktail bar, she looked stunning, she had bought a pair of three-inch heels which matched all three outfits dad had bought, the lingerie highlighted her voluptuous body, she was also was showing enough tit to stiffen any cock, it didn't take dad long to realise that he was about to have dinner with easily the best looking woman in the restaurant, it was also the moment, as mum walked with a gorgeous smile on her face that he knew that he was falling in love with mum.

Dad stood up as mum approached the table, he too was smiling, he extended his hand to greet her, mum ignored his hand, she gave him a cuddle she kissed him on the cheek, she also made sure dad felt the weight of her massive tits on his chest, as she broke away, she whispered, "John, thank you so much for today, I'm so happy to have met you."

Dad had a surprised but happy look on his face, there was a bottle of the same Chablis they had on the balcony, dad poured a glass for mum, as they raised their glasses dad said, "I'm glad I met you too, you are a very interesting young lady."

They both selected the Chef's Menu Gourmand, six courses of heaven, during the meal dad asked, "Do you intend to meet your mum to discuss your future with her?"

Mum looked into dad's eyes and said, "It would be a waste of time, my mum would be stoned, the only thing on her mind would be her next line of coke, in my heart of hearts I know the convent is not for me, I only need a few days of peace and quiet to get my head around this."

"Babs, I can give you this, I have a bungalow beside the river, the views are amazing, it's totally secluded, it's the place I need to be to write my books with a clear head, it's also spacious, we wouldn't be falling over each other."

"John, your so kind, it sounds like the ideal place for me, I'm also a good cook I also bake, I helped in the kitchen a lot, I only prepare healthy food, I would love to cook for you."

"I love good food, since my wife died, I eat out a lot, do you have a boyfriend?"

Mum smiled and said, "I don't have a boyfriend, I'm not an angel, I'm not intact the so-called celibacy thing is not for me, my future would have meant me spreading my legs for various priests or nuns, that's not for me too, I want to give love I want to be loved. One question John, have you been with a woman since your wife died?"

Dad couldn't believe his ears, he gulped his wine down, "Babs, I respect your honesty, to answer your question, no I have not been with a woman since my wife died, I was a struggling author, I was a history teacher, my first book was an enormous success, over five million copies sold, my wife helped me so much in those early days. We have a King-size bed upstairs, what side of the bed do you like to sleep on? You can have the choice as I'll sleep on the other side."

Mum smiled, "John, I sleep naked, it's over three years since you've had a cuddle in bed, let me give you cuddles tonight?"

Dad looked so taken aback, he took mum's hand caressed it, "I miss cuddles so much, would you like me to get another bottle of Chablis?"

Mum smiled, "We don't need it, let's get upstairs."

That was the start of an amazing relationship between mum and dad, I was born eleven months later, both mum and dad were over the moon, especially dad, he now had a son and heir. Apart from their age difference, the older dad got, the less sex mum got, mum stayed loyal though she had a friend, who was a nun in a teaching order, who came regularly to give her comfort.

That night, dad went into the bathroom, mum stripped naked she lay in the middle of the bed, dad came out of the bathroom naked, when he saw mum's gorgeous body, his cock stiffened. On seeing mum's naked body, her massive tits, her flat stomach, her smooth vulva with its thick cunt lips her long beautiful legs, mum offered her arms, dad cuddled mum and mum said, "John, neither of us needs to prove anything, we take our time we give each other pleasure."

They then kissed lovingly for several minutes, they tongue kissed they explored each other's body, dad was taken with mum's massive breasts, he played and sucked on them giving mum enormous pleasure. Mum was caressing dad's cock, "Let me make this big boy hard, dad was so excited when mum went down on him, mum was giving him the best blow job of his life. Mum had enough experience to know dad was going to cum soon, she massaged his heavy balls her mouth was filled with dad's warm seed, mum held it in her mouth as she sucked the last drops out of his cock. She came off him as she looked him straight in the eye, she stuck her tongue out showing dad the large blob of cum she had in her mouth, they cum kissed lovingly for ten minutes but mum was caressing dad's cock all the time preparing him for his next erection.

When dad was semi hard, mum went back down on him with her magic tongue, mouth and fingers, she soon had him rigid. She spread her legs inviting dad to take her, dad went on top of her in the missionary position. Mum used every trick she knew to bring dad to another climax, ten minutes later they climaxed within seconds of each other, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, mum used her magic again, dad was over the moon. Over breakfast, "Babs, let's stay here for a week, this will let us get to know each other.

Present Day.

With dad being ill, I was spending a lot of time with dad as was mum, I had noticed that during my holidays mum was letting me have a lot of quality time with dad which I enjoyed. We talked about many things; I had the feeling that dad knew he hadn't long left in this life he wanted to tell me all about his life experiences.

My big day came when I got the letter from the university saying I'd been accepted to study law, mum and dad were both over the moon. Because of dad's wealth we were both financially secure, mum was doing a lot of charity work which kept her busy, we were supposed to go on holiday to France but because of the state of dad's health we didn't go.

One afternoon dad and I were sitting in the garden enjoying the summer warmth, dad said, "Barry, I trained to be a history teacher, I was a good teacher, one day during the summer holidays, I decided to write a book, that book changed my life, I used my knowledge of history, I did my research and produced my first best seller, it changed my life. I got married to my childhood sweetheart, sadly we couldn't have children but we had a marvellous life together."

"Unfortunately, she had an aggressive cancer, I flew her to the Mayo Clinic in America, nothing could be done, I would have given every penny I had if it would have saved her life. Three years later, by complete chance, I met your mum, we fell in love we had you. Barry, I've watched you grow up, I'm so happy that you've been accepted to study law, there's no doubt you'll make a great lawyer."

"I was a great history teacher, I also had the ability to write a great story, it was writing the stories that gave us our wealth. Get into a law firm, you will see life as it is but it will also give first-hand experience of life, you'll be able to write wonderful books that will give you access to lots of money."

"Barry, when you're working in law, you will find many experiences that you can adapt into stories, always have some sex in your stories that's what sells book, as you read all of my books, you'll know how to do this but always do it quietly, people love sex in stories."

"When I'm not here, I know you'll do this without thinking about it, look after mum, she has devoted the last twenty years of her life to looking after you and me, she's a wonderful woman who's had to put up with so many hardships in her life, please always be there for her. I think I'll go for a little sleep now; will you help me to my bedroom?"

I helped dad to his bedroom, he lay on top of his bed, not another word was said, I went to the kitchen I made a coffee, I couldn't get what dad had said out of my head, it was if he was trying to give me the last advice, he would ever give me. I checked his bedroom thirty minutes later; he was fast asleep with a peaceful look on his face.

It was coming up to five, mum wasn't home yet, I thought of messaging her to see if do any prep for dinner, I checked dad, he still had the peaceful look on his face, I went closer to him, he didn't appear to be breathing, I checked his pulse, his skin was cold, there was no pulse. I phoned mum, she didn't answer, I messaged her asking her to phone me. I then phoned the doctor.

Mum phoned just as the doctor arrived, "Mum, better you get home as soon as you can?"

She asked why? "I told her I couldn't talk at the moment."

The doctor confirmed dad's death he wrote the Death Certificate, saying, "He has surprised me how long he's lasted; he died in his sleep just over an hour ago, the peaceful look on his face says so much."

I thanked the doctor, as he left mum arrived, seeing the doctor, she knew everything, she went straight to dad's bedroom, I followed her there. Mum was so calm, I gave her a hug, "I'm sorry I wasn't here, he looks so peaceful."

Mum took over, we went into the lounge, mum phoned the undertakers who arrived thirty minutes later, they were so professional, they went about their business as they took dad's body away. When they left, "Barry, I don't feel like cooking let's walk to the hotel and have dinner?"

I replied, "Good idea mum, do you want me to change as I don't think jeans with holes in their knees and a T-shirt would go down well in the restaurant at the hotel?"

Mum smiled, "Do that Barry, you're showing respect by being suitably dressed, I'll change too but I'm not wearing black or anything that could be seen as mourning clothes, pour me a glass of wine if you could bring it to my bedroom, have one yourself Barry, we both need it."

I told mum I'd shower then bring it, this suited her as she wanted to shower too. I dressed in a blazer and flannels with collar and tie, a pair of classic Kempton shoes, I hoped mum would approve. I then poured two glasses from the open bottle in the fridge and went to mum's bedroom, I was surprised when I saw mum putting on her makeup, I'd never thought of mum sexually even though all my friends had told me I had a gorgeous mum, mum was sitting at her dressing table only wearing a red Teddy with black frills, matching G-string, self-supporting stockings with three-inch heels, her massive tits jiggled when she looked at me, mum broke the ice, "Barry, thanks for changing, you look absolutely adorable, everything about that outfit suits you perfectly, please wear that to the funeral, thanks for the wine, I'm ready for it. I've two outfits on the bed, which one would you like me to wear?"

Mum had definitely seen me taking in all the gorgeous curves of her body, "Barry, dad wouldn't have wanted us to mourn him, in a way I'm relieved he's passed away painlessly, it could easily have been a very different ending, in the shower I was thinking that I haven't been out for dinner for years, dad loved me to dress as he would say, I'm having dinner with the best looking woman in the restaurant, now I'm going to tell you that I'm having dinner with the best looking man in the restaurant."

jd8406
jd8406
763 Followers
12