Dad Dies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
755 Followers

As mum spoke, I looked at the two outfits on top of her bed, the colours didn't suit her, mum looked so good in pastel colours, especially pink, light green and yellow, I took the bull by the horns, "Mum, could I have a look in your wardrobe as when you wear pastel colours they suit you so well, pink, yellow and light green are your colours?"

"Why did you never tell me this before?"

I laughed, "Because you never asked!"

Mum laughed too, "Now you're the man of the house, I'll have to listen to you, look in that wardrobe there you'll find plenty, to be honest I feel more comfortable in pastel colours."

I picked a yellow and pink combination outfit, it had a yellow top and miniskirt with a very light pink blouse, the colours blended beautifully, mum liked what she saw, "I like it Barry, you're good at colour coordination, I'd never have thought of that, I need to change my Teddy and G-string so nothing clashes, if you promise not to peek, I'll do it now then we can go."

I didn't promise as mum took off her red G-string, I noticed a damp stain in the gusset, mum's pussy was wet. My cock stiffened when I saw mum's gorgeous naked body, everything about it was perfect, her massive melons were incredible, her perfect waist, her smooth vulva, highlighted by her inviting wet slit, I took in every detail mum must have seen the tent pole in my trousers. Mum changed without saying anything, we walked to the hotel, mum's phone rang, it was the undertaker, the cremation could take place on Monday morning at ten or Tuesday afternoon at two, mum opted for the Monday morning, the announcement would appear in tomorrow's newspaper. Mum was impressed with the undertaker.

We arrived at the hotel we were greeted by the owner who was happy to see us, "I was so happy to see your reservation this evening, it's been quite a while, Barry, you have fairly grown up, is John not with you tonight?"

"Jim, John hasn't been well for quite a while, that's why you haven't seen us, sadly he passed away this afternoon, we are here for dinner but is it possible you could do a funeral brunch on Monday morning around eleven?"

"Babs and Barry, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, please let me check the diary, I'm sure we'll be able to accommodate you."

Jim led us into the cocktail bar, the head waiter brought us the menus and wine list, mum told me to order a bottle of Chablis which arrived a minute later. We both ordered then Jim came back with his diary, his first question was how many guests could they expect?

Mum once again showed she was on top of things, "Jim, John didn't have many close friends, he had perhaps ten business contacts, accountant, lawyers and bankers that he had connections with for years, I will give you the number before Monday morning, I don't expect it to be any more than high teens but let the Champagne flow, Pol Roger Blanc du Blanc was John's favourite, I'd like a memorable brunch, your warm smoked salmon to start, Entrecote of Beef Chasseur, medium rare for main and strawberries and cream for dessert. Is this possible?"

The happy look on Jim's face said so much, "Babs, there is no problem, it's a pleasure for us to be of service to you at this difficult time, I look forward to getting the numbers from you."

As mum had given the exact details of the menu, I knew that she was in total control, four hours or so ago, dad had died, mum asking for a glass of wine in her bedroom was planned, seeing mum in her Teddy was planned, seeing mum naked was spontaneous, I had never had sexual thoughts about mum, now I wanted to give her the fuck of her life.

Over dinner I realised there was a difference in the way mum was looking at me also the way she spoke, as we had walked to the hotel, mum had pushed one of her big melons into my arm, it had felt so good, the eye contact over dinner had been amazing, mum was oozing sexuality at me, I wondered why she was doing this? I was now looking at mum in a completely different light.

After our main course I am sure mum pushed her breasts out and said with an impish smile on her face, "You are a naughty boy, I asked you not to peek but you looked for a long time, did you like what you saw?"

I smiled, "I'm not naughty mum, I enjoyed looking at your gorgeous body, you're the best-looking woman in the restaurant tonight I'm proud to be your partner, may I also say that your colour scheme tonight is so well balanced, I'll wear what I'm wearing tonight for the funeral, I'd love it if you also wore that outfit, it blends so well for you."

Mum smiled, "You surprised me tonight with your colour coordination suggestions but you're so right, tomorrow morning I'm going into town early, I've some shopping to do. Barry, I want your help again in my clothes shopping, I'm going into my favourite boutique tomorrow morning to get some new clothes, I'd love it if you came with me as I'd appreciate your advice but we must be careful, I don't want anyone to know I'm buying clothes because my son likes them, the boutique opens at eight-thirty on a Saturday, we can have breakfast when we come back, will you come with me?"

"Mum, I'd love that, I'll put my suggestion for the funeral on hold as we may but I doubt it, pick up something nicer tomorrow. I'm glad you're doing this mum I'm also glad I'm doing it with you."

Mum smiled, her face filled with happiness, "I'm going to buy some lingerie as well, I think you've noticed my breasts are not small, to get a comfortable cup size is difficult, this bodysuit I'm wearing tonight is so comfortable but it does push my breasts out quite noticeable, I enjoy wearing it, but over dinner I've noticed you peeking a lot, do you like mummy wearing this type of clothes?"

I squeezed mum's hand, she squeezed mine back, "Mum, I'm your average guy, as I've told you, your body is incredible, naked, in lingerie or dressed, I love your big breasts, they look fantastic naked and I love how they jiggle when they're pushed out in a bra. We must be careful what both of us want from each other, we should get home, but I would love you to pose in nice lingerie for me, I love looking at your big tits, I had better pay the bill, I'll use my credit card to pay for it."

Mum and dad had given me a credit card three months ago, I had used it twice, I thought if I used it tonight would mum be happy? "Do that Barry, anytime we are out then use it, have you any cash so you can tip them or add ten percent onto the card, I have no problem wearing sexy things for you, your father liked me wearing sexy things for him."

The bill was just under fifty pounds, I left a five-pound cash tip. As we left, Jim said, "Thanks for your visit during this difficult time, let me know your numbers and everything will be perfect on Monday."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as this will encourage more to read my stories, constructive comments are welcome, please follow.

jd8406
jd8406
755 Followers
12