Dad Dies Ch. 05

Story Info
Mum and pam get pregnant liz comes into their lives.
4.8k words
4.72
11.8k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
756 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.

The next morning, I awoke just after six mum and Isa were not in bed with me. I heard the moans of pleasure I looked around the bedroom Isa was sitting in an armchair with her legs draped over mum's shoulders as mum was eating Isa's pussy. Isa was fondling her massive tits as mum ate her out, "Isa, are you enjoying what mum's doing to you?"

"Barry, I'm loving it she's already made me cum I'm so close again I hope we haven't woken you up as we've tried to be quiet?"

I laughed just watching them doing this seeing their bodies intertwined had given me a massive erection, mum came off Isa's pussy, "Darling, give us another minute everything will be good as I'm getting Isa's gorgeous pussy ready for you."

That was the start of an amazing three hours mum made Isa cum again then they both enjoyed me in bed for an incredible spontaneous sexual session. Mum had asked me to concentrate on Isa, I did that I had no idea how many orgasms she had but it was a lot.

Finally, I came off Isa and took mum doggy style I gave her a massive orgasm, mum asked me to check for a ferry. I got a booking for just after twelve this made us get a move on, as mum and I showered Isa made breakfast. We left the Convent happy that we'd been there to carry out dad's wishes but a little sad to be leaving Isa who told us before we left that she'd visit us in Kent as soon as she could.

We caught the ferry and had a buffet lunch mum phoned her housekeeper to ask her to do a shopping for us. I checked my messages I had two from Pam the first told me she felt she was on a roll as the response was unbelievable. The second which was written at eleven this morning told me that she'd meetings arranged for Saturday and Sunday she wrote she wouldn't be able to see us this weekend as she had so much to do. I knew from the amount of publicity she'd got she must take advantage of it now; it wasn't a problem as I was looking forward to the quality time I would have with mum.

The next two weeks flew in mum and I were inseparable. We were making love, eating and sleeping that's all we wanted to do we would get daily updates from Pam who was working sixteen hours a day, every day. She'd been approached by the CEO of an Asset Management company who wanted to buy her business she told him she'd think about it. The number of wealthy individuals who she was now acting for, the amount she was managing was growing daily as she was offering the terms and conditions, she'd offered dad her new clients couldn't believe the deal they were getting she'd started off with dad's five hundred million she now had over three and a half billion. She was now working in a different league.

Being dad's Asset Manager had changed Pam's life with the publicity she'd got from dad's ashes being interned with 'The Man They Couldn't Break' she'd got unbelievable global attention, the big Asset Management companies charged a commission before they did any management Pam didn't, her system worked for dad if her client's made money, she made money.

The next six weeks flew in, I was enjoying the time I was spending with mum my first day at university when I got home mum told me she was pregnant. I was over the moon so was she it was hard to believe it had been two months since I'd last seen Pam. She hadn't come to our home to show how the app worked because she'd been so busy but she had phoned regularly to keep us updated on her life and dad's investments were earning.

Pam now had nine Asset Managers working for her each of the nine had brought their clients' portfolios with them, Ashcroft Finance was now managing over twenty billion in assets they weren't a small company now it was a player in the major league. Her office was now too small she needed larger premises luckily mum owned the whole block the floor above Pam's floor was free mum gave Pam access to it. Pam was so relieved about this.

Two days later I phoned Pam to tell her about mum's pregnancy Pam was happy we talked for a while, "Barry, the last couple of months have been tough I've been working everyday I'd like to take this weekend off is it possible I could come to you this weekend to show you and Babs how to work the app?"

I was so happy when she asked this, I'd my mobile on speaker mum's head was nodding in approval, "Pam, we'd both love that what time on Friday will you get her at?"

"How's five in afternoon for you?"

Mum was excited that Pam was coming for two reasons I felt that she wanted to spice up the sex we were having. She also wanted to fully understand the App on dad's laptop though Pam had given regular updates that all dad's assets were performing better than she'd expected.

In the last couple of weeks mum's breasts had got a couple of cup sizes bigger she had taken to wearing a no cup bra around the house the bra held her massive tits up so suggestively. You had the feeling she could rest her chin on top of them they also bounced beautifully when she moved.

Mum had stopped drinking as soon as she knew she was pregnant she came into the lounge carrying a tray with a bottle of Champagne in a wine cooler and two glasses, "Barry, Pam has had a hard few weeks let's take our time she can relax with this lovely Champagne I'm going to be a good girl so I won't have any I'm getting a little bump now is it noticeable?"

Her bump wasn't that noticeable but her massive meaty melons were, I smiled as I leaned over to squeeze her hard left nipple, "Mum, your bulge is not that noticeable your massive meaty milkers look incredible you have no idea how much I love my mum's big tits."

As I said this the front door bell rang mum smiled, "Barry, you've no idea how much I love your monster cock. You let Pam in as you're still dressed let's get Pam naked as quickly as possible as I want to watch you fuck her."

When mum said this, I knew today was going to be an exciting day I opened the door Pam was standing there holding a small suitcase she had a smile on her face but she looked tired I took her in my arms before we kissed, I said, "Pam, it's great to see you a lot of water has passed under the bridge since I last saw you."

We kissed so lovingly for several minutes Pam broke away, "Barry, an awful lot of water has passed under the bridge I'm on top of things I'm building an excellent team around me which is working well I'll tell you all about it later. I'd love a glass of wine as I so want to have a relaxing weekend this weekend."

I took Pam's suitcase and left it in the hallway I led her into the lounge mum stood up and took her into her arms they tongue kissed, "Babs, it's great to see you looking so good I can see a little bump you have no idea how happy I am for you and Barry I feel so overdressed I think I'd better lose some clothes."

I poured the Champagne as Pam stripped, she did it so suggestively, "Babs, Liz has cup less bra like you are wearing you look better in yours than she does in hers, Barry have you started university yet?"

Mum replied first, "Pam, thanks for the compliment I haven't met Liz yet what you say about her I think she'll be an interesting woman."

"She is during the last few weeks she's been a great help to she's worked as many hours as I have, she's so professional."

"Pam, I start on Monday morning I'm so looking forward to it I've got all my books I'm ready to go, what's Liz's profession?"

Pam had just taken off her bra she bounced her big tits for the benefit of mum and I, I'm sure mum was impressed as I was, "Barry, I thought that she was just a wealthy widow until your dad died, she is a wealthy widow but she's also a lawyer who specialises in Asset Management law, her husband was a director of a bank he headed up their Asset Management department Liz was a lawyer in that department she was just a young lawyer he was twenty years older than her she got pregnant they got married she had a son with him but he died three days after his nineteenth birthday in a sports car they'd bought him for his birthday she's fifty-one now and retired but her knowledge of Asset Management law is incredible she's helped me so much in the last few weeks."

I was now naked my erect cock looked impressive, "Pam, I'd love to have a word with her as in my law degree I want to specialise in Asset Management law."

Pam smiled, "She wants to chat with you too as I've told her about your monster cock can we all go to bed now as I'm so hungry for Barry's cock, Babs do you mind if I have him first as I'm so desperate for his cock?"

Mum grinned, "Pam, no problem let's go to bed but I want you to eat my pussy as Barry fucks you doggy style?"

None of us needed any foreplay as I got Pam on all fours on top of the bed with her butt at the bottom of the bed where I was standing as mum positioned herself so Pam could bend over and eat Pam's pussy mum had made it easy for her as mum had put a pillow where her butt was now resting Pam's pussy was so wet I buried myself so quickly inside her I soon had a powerful rhythm going as Pam multi-tasked as she ate mum's pussy as she gripped and released her strong pussy muscles as I rode her gorgeous pussy doggy style.

That was the start of a naughty session with Pam and mum around eight I ordered a Chinese takeaway as Pam had nothing to eat all day since breakfast this set the pattern for the rest of the weekend we made love, ate and slept.

Monday morning was difficult for me as I had to be at the university at eight in the morning for roll call as it was my first day, I had no idea on how the day would go, Pam also wanted to be in her office early so mum had breakfast ready at seven-fifteen.

Mum and Pam were both glowing over breakfast Pam had lost her tired look she had obviously enjoyed the weekend just before we left she said, "Barry, do you mind if I give Liz your mobile number as I think it would be good for you if the two of you got to know each other also I believe she gives lectures at your university on Asset Management law, she once told me that not many students are interested in it but they must be made aware of the legal requirements of Asset Management, are you comfortable if I give her your number?"

I didn't have to think, I replied, "Pam, I would love that as one day after I qualify, I want a job in your office any knowledge I can get in helping me achieve this I'm in favour of, please give Liz my number."

Mum and Pam were both happy I'd said this they both kissed me and wished me luck for my first day at university. I got to university I easily found the room where the roll call took place, we were all given our time sheets and the room numbers where our lectures would take place our first lecture would take place tomorrow morning at eight-thirty I spent the rest of the day walking around the university so I'd know my way around the vast building.

My first week flew in the first day was easy but the second we got down to the business of learning it was good so much more intensive than school. Going home to mum every night was also good our love making when we were alone was so comprehensive. I'd heard nothing from Liz mum told me that Pam wanted to come down this weekend she'd also told mum that Liz had a fever she would stay in bed until she felt better.

The weekend with Pam was once again amazing I was falling in love with the threesomes with mum and Pam as they were fantastic to be with as both were so happy giving pleasure. I felt the same way to be in bed with two women who had the voluptuous bodies that they had just looking at their gorgeous bodies stiffened my cock we all had an exciting weekend again.

Over breakfast on Monday morning Pam said, "Barry, I've had word from Liz she's feeling much better I suggested to her that you should meet for a coffee that way you'll both know if there's a chemistry don't worry if there's not as I'm sure Liz will help you all she can with in-depth data on the legal aspects of Asset Management. In fact, she's got a collection of books from the last twenty odd years that she's willing to let you read, meet her for a coffee then take it from there."

As I drove to the university, I thought it would be good to meet Liz for a coffee as I had the feeling there needed to be a chemistry with any woman, I went to bed with. I thought of the saying an erect cock has no conscience that wasn't the way I thought that night in bed mum said after we'd made love, "Have you had any word from Liz?"

I told her that I hadn't she surprised me when she said, "Barry, I enjoy our weekends with Pam it arouses me so much when we have our threesomes Pam also enjoys it from what Pam tells me about Liz I think she'd be an exciting addition to our threesomes I'm sure it could be a nice foursome if you're interested in that another thing you know about Pam wants your baby she's not on the pill I'm happy having your child and so will Pam when she gets pregnant with your child."

At lunchtime the next day I got a WhatsApp message from Liz it read, "Hi Barry, Pam gave me your mobile number I hope that you don't mind me contacting you but Pam tells me that you're now studying law I'm a lawyer I specialise in Asset Management law in fact I give lectures on it at your university my lecture to you will happen in your second year it will emphasize the legal requirements for Asset Managers and the severe consequences if they break the law. Would you like to meet for a coffee? If you would may I suggest Starbucks in University Avenue there's a supermarket across the road from it which is good for parking, please let me know a time that suits you and I'll be there. Kind regards, Liz."

My last lecture of the day finished at three this afternoon I could meet her at three-ten I replied, "Hi Liz, great to hear from you I'd love to meet for a coffee would three-ten this afternoon at Starbucks be good for you? I've attached a selfie of me and what I'm wearing today so you'll recognise me I'm also six foot four inches tall. Hope this time is good for you, kind regards, Barry."

Five minutes later Liz replied, "Barry, I'll be there at three-ten thank you for the selfie you're a good-looking young man being six foot four. I'll be sure to recognize you as I'm five feet ten in my stockings so I'll be able to wear heels today. I have three- or four-inch heels what would you prefer? My husband was only five foot seven I don't have much experience of tall men but wearing my heels today which will give me confidence. I'm an old-fashioned type of girl I only wear silk stockings I can wear self-supporting or suspender belt or harness as I call it, as you get to know me, you'll find I love to tease to please. Let me know what length of heel you want me to wear then I'll send a selfie of what I'll wear today one last thing, I'm shall we say, well stacked. If you'd like me to highlight my figure don't be shy just let me know. I feel like I'm going on a date this excites me look forward to any suggestions you may have, regards Liz."

I smiled as I read Liz's message especially her line that she loves to tease and please I had the feeling that she'd be teasing and pleasing me a lot, I replied, "Liz, thank you for your honest reply let me be honest with you I think that you're similar to me in that honesty is so important in a relationship. I want you to know that I love self-supporting silk stockings I also love big tits. If you feel comfortable with wearing no bra then I'd love you not to wear one. Your height impresses me what attracted you to your husband and how long are you a widow? I'm happy that you love to tease to please the one thing I hope you are not is a cock teaser, the three-inch heels would be perfect, I'm looking forward to three-ten please dress in something you feel comfortable wearing, Barry."

I was now in my last lecture of the day in under an hour I'd be meeting Liz ten minutes later the lecturer excused himself and left the room I checked my phone Liz had replied, it read, "Barry, I want to be honest with you I know you're looking after your mum and Pam I'm comfortable with that. No problem I'll be braless for you if my nipples are hard, you'll know that I like you they're hard this now as I write to you as you'll see in the selfie I've taken."

"In regards to my husband I married him because of his position in the bank it gave me financial security I'm widowed now for four years I haven't had cock for over fifteen years. I never took a male lover though I've had lots of pussy which I enjoy in no way am I a cock teaser. This afternoon if there's a chemistry with you then you'll know that I'm available, I hope you like my selfie, Liz xx."

Liz's selfie was amazing what an incredible body she had she also had a beautiful face which was full of character I'd no idea what her cup size was but they looked bigger than mum's just looking at her selfie I felt my cock stiffen.

I parked in the supermarket I crossed the road and got into Starbucks at five past three I saw this very dignified good-looking woman waving at me I went over and took her in my arms feeling the weight of her massive tits against my chest as I kissed her on the cheek I whispered, "Liz, if you're available I'm available too."

She smiled and whispered, "Darling, there's no rush let's have a quick coffee then I'll invite you back to my place for a nice bottle of wine."

To say Liz and I got on like a house on fire was putting it mildly she asked, "Did you like my selfie?"

I smiled, "Liz, looking at it gave me a massive erection you're a beautiful looking woman I'm surprised that you don't have lots of boyfriends?"

"Barry, that's not for me I don't socialise a lot Pam has introduced me to a lot she's a remarkable woman she's done wonders with my portfolio she'll build a big business as the publicity she got from France was amazing. I'm happy that I gave you a good erection that helps my confidence. If looking at my body gives you a hard on just wait until my magic mouth gets close to your body incidentally your selfie made me wet when I saw it when you came in the door here my pussy started to flood it's soaking now, I feel comfortable being with you."

Liz and I chatted for the next half hour the more we spoke the more I liked her. She was intelligent she also had a sense of humour. She told me she hated her husband he married her as a trophy wife. She told me she agreed completely with what Pam said about Asset Management companies they were fucking every one of their investors. Liz had first-hand knowledge of this after her husband died, she checked out other firms, they were all the same then she found Pam giving her the portfolio she soon saw an incredible increase in her returns.

We finished our coffee, "Barry, you have lovely hands your fingers are so long and thick, they excite me."

I smiled, "Liz, would you like another cappuccino?"

Liz looked at me in a curious way, "Barry, let's go to my place I want to kiss you I need to go to the toilet first I'll take off my panties as I'd love you to finger me in the car as you drive me home."

I loved Liz's honesty as she went to the toilet, I knew then that I wanted to make love to her as opposed to fucking her I had the same feeling with mum and Pam I knew then that Liz was going to be part of our life's now.

We walked to the Bentley I open the passenger door to let Liz in her seat as she sat down her mid-thigh miniskirt moved her thighs to show the skin of her thighs above her self-supporting silk stockings. She spread her legs to show her hairless swollen vulva with a perfectly formed sex slit with thick lips. I closed the door I walked to the drivers savouring the sight of her gorgeous cunt as I sat down Liz took me in her arms. She spread her legs wide her pussy was totally exposed and dripping, "Barry, please kiss and cuddle me nobody can see what we're doing."

jd8406
jd8406
756 Followers
12