Dad Dies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to unbutton her blouse to free her massive tits but we kissed so lovingly for several minutes as my hand went south. I slipped two fingers easily inside her dripping honey pot she gasped with pleasure as I started to finger fuck with two fingers as my thumb stimulated her big hard clit. Liz was now using her hips to ride my fingers she was a gripper as she tightened and released her strong cunt muscles around my fingers, I whispered, "Liz, cum for me let me feel your creamy cunt juice run down my fingers."

It didn't take long for her to cum, "Darling, I'm cumming I love it when you talk dirty to me."

Liz had a powerful orgasm it took her over a minute to compose herself she kissed me lovingly I still had two fingers inside her dripping pussy I broke away from our kiss I held the two glistening fingers in front of our mouths, "Don't be greedy one finger is for you the other is for me."

Liz smiled she quickly took my middle finger into her mouth she licked and sucked it clean as I did the same to my index finger, "Liz, your cum is delicious it's so sweet let's get to your place as I want to eat your gorgeous cunt."

She kissed me so passionately, "Darling, if you do, you'll be the first man to go down on me."

In the minute drive to Liz's apartment Liz leaned over and found my cock with her hand she fondled it gently, "Barry, no wonder Pam loves you your cock is a monster it's so long and thick I'm going to make you very hard when I get you home."

Liz's apartment was so tastefully decorated we went straight to her bedroom her naked body excited me so much she was so affectionate in everything she did I went down on her nibbling the insides of both her thick cunt flaps then sucking her huge hard clit a I finger fucked her she came in my mouth very quickly, we cum kissed so lovingly I went on top of Liz in the missionary position she took me so easily I made love to her I rushed nothing both our hips were working in harmony, mum, Pam and now Liz were all giving me a wonderful ride, we both climaxed within seconds of each other as we lay kissing and touching Liz said, "Barry, that's the first time in my life that a man has made love to me, you're so loving and caring my husband only fucked me is it possible you could stay the night with me?"

I looked at my watch it was nearly six in the evening, "Liz, I'd love to but let me check with mum in case she's got something arranged for me tonight."

Liz kissed me as I phoned mum, she took my cock into her mouth as I spoke with mum, "Mum, have you anything planned for tonight as I'd like to spend the night with Liz?"

"That's great mum, my first lecture is at ten tomorrow so I'll be home around eight to get changed for university, have you anything planned for tomorrow night as I can bring Liz over so she'll have a sleepover with us tomorrow night, great I'll do that for you in the morning, see you at eight, I love you too."

Liz came off my cock she'd made me so stiff, I was ready to go again, Liz said, "Barry, thank you so much for doing this for me, would you like me to make you something to eat?"

I smiled and said, "Liz, you arouse me so much I'm ready to go again let me take you doggy style I'll go so deep in you after we can have something to eat, mum wants my cock in the morning but you can have it all night mum is also looking forward to having you tomorrow night."

That was the start of an incredible routine between Pam, Liz, mum and I every weekend we would all be together during the week I was studying; Pam was working but all it took was a phone call and all four of us would be together.

At Christmas and New Year, we spent a fortnight together at mum's it was an amazing time as we all interacted so well together. In the second week of February Pam missed her period she was pregnant and so happy; she was like mum she stopped drinking immediately it was only Liz and I that drank now.

Liz was spending a lot of time with me with my university work, at the end of my first term I had the highest grades in my year that was all down to Liz and the time she spent with me.

The year flew in, mum had a son who we called Barry in June. In November Pam had a daughter who we called Pam it was a wonderful time as now we were all living in the cottage in Kent. In March of the following year mum got pregnant again she was over the moon she was still not drinking as she was breast feeding young Barry. I was surprised as I was now the father of three children which was amazing as I was now in my second year of university. The important thing was we were all so happy.

Pam's business had grown incredibly she was giving excellent returns to all her investors she had a controlling interest in so many distilleries now that Ashcroft Finance was the major shareholder in so many distilleries that Pam was sitting on the Board and these companies were producing so much more whisky that Pam was buying for her investors it was a win win situation for everyone.

The End

Please give 5 Stars as this will encourage more people to read it.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome as they help me write better stories.

12