Dad Gets Knocked Up Ch. 09

Story Info
The final chapter of Eric and his son Josh's adventures.
2k words
4.2
3.7k
7

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: this is the final installment of this - my first - series. Thank you both to those who are joining and those who have followed all nine chapters. I learned a lot about the process and greatly enjoyed putting this together. As always, feedback is welcome.)

It was hard to believe it had already been 2 months since Eric delivered a healthy baby boy, James, into the world. Every so often he'd look at over his firstborn son (and James's other dad) Josh, taking care of James and Eric would struggle to imagine his life was meant to be any other way.

Josh was still keeping up with schoolwork and swim practice, but also found time to be a devoted father. For Eric, things had become much easier after the baby was born: no need to hide that he was pregnant and people readily forgave his distance when they heard he had become a parent again ("I had a surrogate").

Josh was starting his spring break and insisted Eric get a chance to relax and take a small respite from newborn care. They hired a babysitter and Josh booked them an short staycation at a nearby, upscale hotel. After a stop at the chic lobby, they arrived at their suite, a bottle of champagne awaiting them. Josh winked at his dad as he popped the cork.

"I'm just going to check in on James," Eric said.

"Dad, the babysitter has both our numbers, the hotel number, the pediatrician's number, and Dr. Tyler's number, everything is fine."

"I know I know I just... "

"Okay you can check in on him now, but that's it for the night. It's our night," Josh kissed his dad on the cheek and handed him a glass of bubbles.

An hour later they were downstairs at the hotel's restaurant, where they overindulged on the good food and a bottle of nice wine. Eric had not drank during his pregnancy, and rarely drank after James was born. His pale skin soon flushed red with the alcohol and he felt himself getting inebriated. He was allowed one night to let loose, he decided.

As they drank and ate dessert, Eric felt Josh's long leg brushing up against his own. Josh's eyes looked hungrily into his dad's, sending the blood rushing straight to Eric's cock. With so much to do at home, and Eric still recovering from childbirth, their sex life had turned into nothing but the occasional handjob. Eric suddenly realized how much he missed his son's powerful body pushing up against his own petite frame.

"Shall we... head back to the room?" Josh asked as his foot rubbed against Eric's thigh.

Eric could only nod.

They barely made it inside the suite before Josh picked his father up and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. Eric wrapped his legs around his son's waist, feeling his son carry him gently to the bed.

Josh took off Eric's shoes and socks, rubbing his feet gently as Eric moaned. Next came Eric's shirt and tie, Josh planting small kisses on his father's neck as his hands worked their way down button by button. Eric moaned again as his son's lips found his sensitive nipples, which were nearly as hard as his cock. As Eric lifted his arms to take off his son's shirt, Josh pushed them away.

"No, dad, tonight is all about giving you the pleasure you deserve."

Eric was too turned on, and inebriated, to reject that offer. He closed his eyes and laid back as his son took of his pants, then underwear, and began running his tongue up and down Eric's thighs. Then he felt Josh's tongue gently pass over his balls before taking his cock into his mouth. It had been so long since Eric had felt this pleasure, he did not want it stop.

After sucking on his dad's cock for a few minutes, Josh gently flipped his dad onto his stomach and his tongue began to re-explore the beautiful pink hole between Eric's cheeks. Eric moaned into the pillow as Josh's tongue probed and then entered his hole, eagerly eating out his father. Josh's tongue was replaced by one finger, then two, then three entering Eric's ass. Eric arched his back up and behind to take more and more into him. He needed to be fucked so bad.

"Ugh Josh, I need that cock in me. Now." Eric begged.

He was rewarded by feeling the pressure of Josh's cockhead against his hole. Josh pushed and it popped in, making Eric feel a sense of completeness he had not felt in too long. His son began thrusting slowly, then with more speed, passionately making love to his dad.

Josh pulled out to flip his dad over and reinsert himself, making it possible to kiss Eric as he went fully inside.

Next thing he knew, Eric found himself lifted up, his son still inside him, as Josh bounced his dad on his cock with Eric's arms wrapped around his neck.

"Oh fuck dad, I'm going to cum" Josh moaned.

Eric responded by pressing his lips against Josh and parting his mouth so his tongue could greet Josh's.

Josh tensed and released a huge load inside Eric, who could feel the pulses in Josh's body as each spurt of cum emptied into him.

They both stared at each other as they realized in the exact same moment that they had completely forgotten to use a condom.

"I mean Dr. Tyler did say it would probably a few months before you could get pregnant again... " Josh said without any confidence.

"Right, I mean the first one was a fluke," Eric nodded, uncertainly, the cum running out of his hole and down his thigh. "I should... probably shower."

Eric stepped into the bathroom and began lathering in the large, glass rain shower. Josh used his phone to Google how soon one could get pregnant after giving birth before remembering his dad was not really someone whose body lived by the same rules.

As he sighed and went to grab some water, he walked past the open bathroom door. He saw his dad's small, hairless frame and felt the warm glow of his love. Eric bent over to wash his legs and his cheeks parted, giving Josh a perfect view of the beautiful hole he had just fucked. Josh began getting hard again and walked straight into the shower and wrapped his dad in a passionate embrace before Eric could say anything.

Eric felt himself bent over the shower ledge as his son entered him again. Josh's thrusts were firmer this time, but still tender, with one hand giving his dad's cock some much-needed attention. As they had many times before, they came together. Eric's load painted the floor of the shower while Josh's load recoated the still-wet walls of Eric's ass.

Eric faced his son in the shower, pressing his head against Josh's firm chest. Josh embraced him and they stood there, letting the warm water pass over them.

**************************************

After that night, their sex lives were resparked and they managed to enjoy each other when their other obligations allowed. They were diligent about condom usage, but almost one month to the day after they returned, Eric woke up to a wave of nausea and ran to the bathroom. Josh was sitting up in bed when he got back.

"Everything okay dad?"

"Well, that depends Josh, how do you feel about having another kid?" Eric smirked.

When Dr. Tyler confirmed it the next week, he smiled at both men: "I should have known this would happen."

**************************************

Things continued much as they had in the previous pregnancy. One day mid-summer Eric came home and heard some loud voices yell "SURPRISE!"

Josh had arranged a small baby shower with him, Liam, Dr. Tyler, and Dr. Tyler's husband (Dr. Daniel Andrews whose experiment led to Eric's fertility).

"Dad, you did not get a baby shower last time, but I wanted to make sure you got some celebration this time!" Josh said, putting a party hat on his father. "James is with a sitter for the whole day."

Over food and mocktails, the gathered men chatted and got to know each other.

"I can't believe Josh knocked you up again" Daniel chuckled.

"Oh I can, Eric is a pretty hot fuck" Liam said without thinking. The freshly-nineteen year old blushed.

"This boy has fucked you too?" Daniel shook his head. "Wait... that makes me the only man in the room who hasn't had you? I feel so excluded."

Everyone laughed as Daniel pouted in disapproval.

A bit later, Eric was walking to use the bathroom and opened the door to see Daniel finishing up, his long cock hanging above the toilet.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Daniel" Eric said, his eyes still resting on the thick cock that must have been a solid 5" soft.

"It's my fault for not locking the door," Daniel said, flushing but leaving his cock hanging out.

Daniel's eyes met Eric's as he began to stroke himself, and he turned to be fully facing him. As Eric dropped to his knees, he saw the cock had lengthened to be just over 7" and rock hard.

Eric began to lick Daniel's cock as his hands ran under his shirt, feeling Daniel's furry, strong body. He took the cock fully in his mouth and Daniel gently guided his head to swallow it all.

"Fuckkkk yes," Daniel muttered.

As Eric sucked Daniel, he wondered why this had taken so long to occur. The man had a sexy roughness to him that had always turned him on.

A voice interrupted them, "well this is the least surprising thing ever." Josh clicked his tongue in sarcastic disapproval.

Eric took Daniel's cock out of his mouth just long enough to say, "well are you just going to stand there and watch?"

Josh shrugged, "of course not," and pulled out his own cock. Eric was on his knees on the bathroom worshiping both men's cocks, Daniel pulling Josh closer to let his tongue explore the his mouth.

This continued until they all heard Liam say, "oh hello".

"The more the merrier," Daniel announced.

Liam grabbed his crotch, but suggested maybe they'd be more comfortable elsewhere.

As they moved to the bedroom in various states of undress, Daniel shouted for his husband.

Ben Tyler got to the doorframe just to see Eric sucking off his husband and Josh sucking off Liam. He stripped off and hopped on the bed.

For the next hour, they rotated among themselves pleasuring and getting pleasured. By the end, they had all planted at least one load in Eric's hole, with Daniel smacking the man's ass as he came and announcing "mission accomplished."

After Liam unleashed his second load in Eric's ass, which was well lubricated from all the cum already inside, the men relaxed to catch their breath.

"So when's the next party?" Daniel asked, causing a mix of laughter and rolled eyes.

**************************************

As Eric's pregnancy continued, he and Josh hosted Ben and Daniel for dinner parties when they could, usually ending up in the bedroom afterwards. And Liam occasionally came by as well to enjoy the men's company and asses.

Eric gave birth to another healthy boy, and their third and final kid, a girl, was born shortly after Josh graduated college.

When they moved for Josh to begin medical school, they decided to live as a couple instead of father and son. Eric relished his chance to raise his family, and Josh became a research physician.

Josh came home one day to announce his department had just made a major hire: "Dr. Daniel Andrews will be joining the university, along with his husband."

Josh winked as the kids ate their dinner. Eric could feel a shiver of pleasure run down his backside.

That night, as Josh pushed his condom-wrapped cock inside Eric, he kissed his husband and with an mischievous grin whispered, "did I mention Daniel and Ben would be staying with us until they found a place to live?"

Eric felt his orgasm erupt, as his cum painted his stomach. He looked down to see Josh lick it up. As Josh swallowed it, Eric pulled him closer and they kissed deeply.

Josh was preparing to enter his father again when Eric stopped him. He reached down and rolled off the condom and winked. "For old time's sake".