Dad Gets Knocked Up Ch. 08

Story Info
Eric's son's best friend learns their secret.
3k words
4.31
5.1k
7

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: this is the penultimate chapter of this series, which has been incredibly fun to create. I hope you have enjoyed it. This is my first attempt at writing - I truly appreciate all feedback as it lets me know my words aren't just being lost to the wind!)

Josh came home from his orientation trip and was somewhat surprised to find his dad just sitting on the couch. Last time he came home from being gone, his dad was naked on the table waiting to be bred. Josh dropped his stuff and went over to give his dad a big kiss on the lips. Based on Eric's reaction, he knew something was wrong.

"Dad, what's going on? Is the baby okay?"

"There's no easy way to tell you this Josh, so I just have to get it all out. I... I... cheated on your while you were gone," Eric said, immediately breaking into tears.

"What do you mean? How? With who?"

"Well you know how horny I had been lately. And I was so agitated I had to mention it to Dr. Tyler. Next thing I knew he was fucking me on the exam table"

"Wait... Dr. Tyler? I mean I knew he was gay but didn't expect a doctor to have sex with his patients, at least outside of porn."

"And I had sex with him a second time too... "

Eric laid out the full story of getting the dildo caught in his ass, Dr. Tyler coming over to remove it and him expressing his "appreciation."

"If you hate me... I understand. I love you and I shouldn't have hurt you like that."

Josh's face was like unreadable as he sat quietly next to Eric.

"Dad, I won't pretend I like the idea that you were with someone else. But I'm relieved it was just... sex... and not some sort of emotional thing. That would be a lot harder. Besides, I also have something to confess," Josh inhaled deeply before continuing. "Liam was on the trip with me and I hadn't seen him in over two months since he moved away. We caught up and got drunk and well... we ended up sucking each other off."

This was quite a shock to Eric. Liam and Josh had been best friends since they were 8 and while they had a close bond, Eric had never even seen hints of anything romantic or sexual between the two.

"Dad are you upset?"

"I'm more, well, surprised. I mean I knew you guys were close but this is another level."

"Honestly, it wasn't the same as when I'm with you. It was more like... we hadn't seen each other in so long and we just got overwhelmed by being together again?"

"And drunk."

"And drunk. So you don't hate me?"

"After what I did the past week, I have no grounds to hate you. Do you hate me?" Eric replied sadly.

"No... but," a wicked smile lit up Josh's face, "I might be upset if you don't tell me more details about how and where Dr. Tyler fucked you."

Eric felt himself get aroused as his son's hands worked their way up his legs.

"We were in the kitchen."

"Well, then let's go," Josh said, picking up his pregnant father and carrying him in his strong arms to the kitchen.

"And I got down on my knees and started sucking him."

Josh unzipped, setting his semi-erect cock free and gently nudging his dad to the floor.

As Eric began swallowing the now-familiar cock, fondling the firm balls, and looking up into his son's beautiful face, Josh let out a powerful moan. Eric licked his son's shaft from tip to balls, spending extra time swirling circles around the cockhead with his tongue, as he learned his son liked it.

Josh pulled Eric off his dick before he blew his load: "then what happened?"

"Well he turned me on my back and leaned me over the counter and... "

At that, Josh spun his father's delicate frame and lined his cock up at his dad's hole. Eric felt his son's hot breath on his neck as Josh pushed slowly into him.

Josh increased his speed, the tender sex turning into rough fucking.

"Did you like it when Dr. Tyler fucked you Dad?" Josh panted.

"Yes. I. Did." Eric answered honestly.

"That hole just really craves being filled with cock, doesn't it?"

Eric found this more aggressive side of his son surprising, but also arousing.

"Yes, but especially your cock Josh!"

"Get ready because this cock is about to seed you again!"

"Give it to me Josh. I need your cum inside me!" Eric practically begged.

With that, Eric felt Josh's load filling him up. With two quick strokes of his own cock, Eric shot a load all over the kitchen floor.

Josh slid his cock out of his dad and turned Eric to face him. "I missed you so much. And I love you so much Dad."

Eric rested his head on his son's broad shoulders, and Josh picked him up and carried him to shower off together.

**************************************

The semester started and Josh got into his routine of classes, swim practice/meets, and socializing (at Eric's insistence). For Eric, it was similar to when Josh was in high school and busy most of the time, except now Josh shared his bed and fucked him in the morning before he left for school, at night before bed, and when he had a long break between classes and a load to be worked out. Josh occasionally had friends over, and they would hang out in the downstairs unit that was - in name, anyways - "Josh's place".

The other difference for Eric was that he was starting to get, well, bigger. By October, Eric was in his fifth month of pregnancy and while it wasn't obvious he was having a baby since the weight wasn't pushed all the way forward, he was definitely nowhere near fitting into the clothes he used to wear. Dr. Tyler kept a close watch on the baby and each week reported good news of normal development. With Josh back, Eric's sexual needs were being met and the relationship returned to being a more normal doctor/patient dynamic.

If Eric was self-conscious of the way his body was changing, Josh had the opposite reaction. Knowing he had knocked up his dad, and could see the results, turned on Josh like never before. Josh would kiss all over his dad's belly on his way down to Eric's cock, and gently rub it with Eric's cock in his mouth. When they fucked, Josh adapted to more comfortable positions for his dad, but his 8" cock never seemed to go down.

**************************************

Liam had been over a few times to hang out with Josh. Despite the orientation trip encounter, Eric felt no jealousy or suspicion. Eric mostly focused on trying to keep his lower half obscured by standing behind the kitchen counter or sitting on the couch under a blanket. Avoiding questions/inquisitive glances seemed the best course of action.

Liam was still the good kid he always was, sweet and very handsome. At 18, Liam was 6'2", 180lbs of pure muscle, and had the stunning combination of blue eyes from his Scandinavian dad and dark skin from his South African mom. Eric could only imagine the visual treat of watching Liam and Josh suck each other off.

Eric got a text on a Friday night Liam was over that Josh was staying downstairs because they had drunk too much and Liam was staying over.

"Don't worry, nothing happening ;)" Josh added to his text.

"Shame, I was hoping to watch :-*" Eric wrote back.

Sometime during the middle of the night, Eric felt Josh climbing into bed with him.

"Honey... aren't you supposed to be downstairs with Liam?" Eric asked groggily.

"Yes, but something came up."

Eric woke up more, "what?"

"This," Josh said, guiding his dad's hand to his rock hard cock.

Eric had to stifle his laughter: "that is a terrible pick-up line Josh."

"But did it work?"

Josh got his answer as his dad moved lower into the bed to take his cock into his mouth. With Eric's warm mouth around his shaft, Josh sighed with pleasure.

After a few minutes of sucking his son's 8" cock, Eric felt the covers flung off as his son flipped him on his back and worked his own way down the bed to tongue fuck his hole. Eric loved feeling Josh's strong tongue working his ass, and it made him moan. Josh's inebriation add a clumsiness, but also a particular hunger to his efforts.

Soon enough, Josh had got out of bed and pulled his dad so his legs dangled off the frame. With one powerful thrust, Josh's cock was all the way inside Eric, and he began pounding away. It was a sloppier, rougher fuck than they usually had but it hit all the right spots.

For several minutes, John grunted as he thrusted in and out, grabbing his dad's shoulders for more leverage.

"Fuck dad, how is your hole still as good as the first time I bred you?" Josh moaned.

"I don't know, but your cock is definitely still as good as well."

"Oh fuck dad, I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me. Shoot that load deep in your pregnant father."

Josh groaned loudly as his orgasm hit. He pulled out as the last spurt left a drop of cum at the entrance to his dad's hole.

Turning around, Josh and Eric both noticed at the same time that Liam was in the door frame, eyes wide in shock and jaw nearly on the floor.

**************************************

"I... was wondering where Josh went... and heard some noises... and came upstairs..." Liam stammered as Eric and Josh sat on the bed.

Josh was still naked, his underwear tossed off somewhere on his way up the stairs, and Eric was wearing just a loose t-shirt that made clear his growing mid-section.

Liam took the chair across from the bed as Josh and Eric began to try and explain what Liam had seen, talking over each other and stumbling until Eric took his son's hand in his own and gave him a look to take a few breaths. Eric explained - if not everything - most things, leaving out some more explicit details as to his journey to become more of a "masculine" man, the ironic twist that took with the medical mix-up, how he accidentally fell in love with his son, and how he became pregnant before even knowing he could.

It was, in some sense, liberating for Eric to finally share the story beyond just his son and doctors. He did not realize how good it would feel to let someone else in on the situation. The relief turned to fear, however, when the story ended and Liam stared silently, shifting from Eric to Josh and Eric again.

Josh broke the silence: "I know it's a lot to take in, and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, but it's complicated. You're like a brother to me Liam, and it's dumb to think this won't change things between us, but I hope we can still be friends. It was hard enough with you across the country for a few months!"

Liam sighed, "Of course we're still friends. But you're right, this is a lot to process and truthfully probably going to take me a while to do it. In a sense, it just reminds me how jealous I've always been of you and your dad."

"Jealous?" Josh asked, surprised.

"Yeah, you and your dad have always been close and mine, well, I've gotten more checks from him than I have any affection. And let's face it my mom isn't exactly motherly. But you and your dad are just like... tight... he was always at your swim meets and school events and I'm pretty sure my mom is banned from campus for showing up drunk to meet with the principal. But you, you've always had your dad."

Liam began to tear up, and Josh immediately got up to give his best friend a hug. It was quite a sight for Eric to see his naked son and his son's shirtless best friend embrace. Eric immediately tried to calm the pregnancy hormones ruining the tender moment.

They talked long into the night, eventually falling asleep in the big bed together.

**************************************

Eric woke up very tired, but with a hard cock pressed against his ass per usual. As he smiled in anticipation of his morning fucking, Eric reached back and gave the cock a couple of slow tugs, eliciting a deep and powerful moan. Eric froze, realizing that wasn't his son's voice which meant it wasn't his son's cock. Eric turned around and his eyes met Liam's as the boy blinked awake.

"I am... so sorry... it's just... well... usually," Eric stammered as he blushed in embarrassment.

"I mean, you don't have to stop," Liam winked, sending a shiver down Eric's back.

Eric reached his hands back down the bed and put Liam's cock in his hand. It wasn't as big as Josh's, but it was rock hard and seemed to angle directly towards him. Eric was also intrigued to feel Liam's intact foreskin, with a drip of precum lubricating the head.

Eric's hand moved up and down Liam's smooth shaft as Liam moaned softly, never breaking eye contact with Eric.

Liam used his hand to pull Eric in for a kiss, but Eric resisted and whispered: "but Josh... "

"Don't worry dad, Liam is taking care of me with his other hand," Josh's voice suddenly emerged from the other side of Liam. Eric let Liam pull him in for a deep kiss, while grabbing a pillow to playfully smack his smart aleck son.

After letting his tongue explore Liam's mouth, and vice-versa, Eric angled himself over Liam to let his son give his mouth the same treatment.

Soon, they were all three making out, father and son each on a different side of Liam's muscular body.

Almost by instinct, both Smith men worked their way down until their lips met with Liam's cock in their mouths. Liam moaned loudly with pleasure feeling two sets of lips work his dick.

"Ohhh. Ohhh. Fuckkkkkk." Liam screamed as his load shot into Josh's mouth while Eric's lips teased Liam's balls. After Liam had finished unloading, Josh pulled Eric into a kiss, letting Eric's tongue gather some of the cum in his mouth. Liam looked down at the kiss and felt another load building up in his balls.

Josh pulled himself up to make out with Liam as his dad began working on his cock. Having one warm mouth on his lips and another on his dick was his new favorite sensation. The stimulation was intense.

Liam watched as Eric pulled his mouth off Josh's cock and crawled halfway up his son, only to lean back and line up Josh's cock with his hole.

"Oh yeah, ride me dad," Josh commanded.

Eric's hole engulfed his son's cock as he began slowly bouncing up and down, moaning in pleasure. Liam was transfixed and Eric looked him deep in the eyes, arching his back and putting his pregnant belly forward. Liam slowly moved to put one hand on Eric's cock and another on Eric's stomach. With one stroke, Eric's orgasm erupted, squirting cum up and down his son.

Liam looked down and began to lap up the cum with his tongue as Josh shouted: "oh fuck, I'm going to breed you dad."

Josh's load blasted inside his dad's hole, filling him up. As Eric slowly lifted himself up, cum trickled down his thighs.

Seeing Liam laying back, still erect, Eric lifted himself up and over his son's friend's cock: "may I?"

Liam nodded and Eric slowly eased himself down on the hard cock. While it was different than Josh's, the cock was not less enjoyable and Liam was overwhelmed with the sensation. Eric leaned over slightly to accommodate the angle of the cock and began to ride him.

Eric noticed his son's hard cock throbbing once again and reached his hands over to give his son some relief.

Josh made to get out of bed and said: "I have a better idea"

Suddenly, Eric felt something else at his hole as he stared deeply into Liam's blue eyes. Josh's cock began to enter alongside Liam's, his son's still-fresh load lubricating the way.

Eric, Josh, and Liam all discovered a new level of pleasure as the two 18 year olds simultaneously fucked their pregnant dad/best friend's dad. Eric's eyes nearly rolled back in his head and he wasn't sure who shot their load first, he heard the screams of pleasure but was too distracted by his own to determine whose it was. One boy's orgasm triggered the other and soon he felt cum nearly overwhelm his backside. They pulled out, exhausted and sweaty, and Eric knew this would not be the last time he experienced the joy of being double fucked by these boys.

**************************************

Naturally, given the sex drives of adolescent boys, Liam found excuses to join in on Eric and Josh's fun when he could. Eric enjoyed both the sex and the company. In fact, the boys left their New Year's Even party to ring in midnight inside of Eric, trying to time their orgasms for the clock striking midnight. At 7 months pregnant, Eric had grown considerably, but the boys did not seem to mind the additionally weight.

On February 14, Josh was very late getting home from school and Eric was getting irritated/worried. He was big, cranky, and experiencing new aches all over. His phone buzzed: "come downstairs."

It was a task easier said than done in Eric's condition, but he opened the door to the downstairs unit and gasped: despite agreeing to not do anything big on Valentine's Day, Josh had put up roses everywhere and had a home-cooked meal set on the table, with candles lit and music playing.

Eric appeared looking handsome in... Eric laughed... a button down shirt, suit jacket, and tie, with only a Speedo on below.

"I didn't want you to think it was too formal of an occasion," Josh commented.

Eric pulled his son in for a deep, passionate kiss and Josh guided him to the table. Or attempted to, because Eric had frozen.

"Dad?"

"I... I think the baby's coming" Eric gasped.