Dad helps me build a greenhouse

Story Info
Dad gets flustered helping me build my greenhouse
1.7k words
4.42
20.1k
35
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my little story, I love to receive feedback and try to reply to all. Thank you Mica xx

Everyone is over 18, as always xx

I had a job to do, my greenhouse kit had arrived, and I wanted to build it and dad had said he would come round to help. It looked like it was going to be a warm sunny day, so I put a bikini on, might as well get some sun at the same time.

I started opening the boxes and laid all the various bits and pieces out across the patio and the lawn, keeping a big space free where the greenhouse would eventually sit. I sat on my sun lounger and looked through the instruction pamphlet, I had all the tools I would need. The instructions said to start with the base, so I found those pieces and laid them out, then the fixings and started to loosely connect everything together.

"Morning Mica," dad said, startling me a little, I hadn't heard him arrive, and I was bent over, back to the house, tightening up the base. I turned and rushed over to him and gave him a big Mica hug.

"Morning daddy, thank you so much for helping. Some bits do need two people, one to tighten, and one to hold. Mum okay?"

"Yes baby, she is changing the beds, and rearranging the kitchen cupboards, I do not know why she changes the spare bed, it is hardly ever used."

"Sounds like you are well out of it then daddy."

"Oh yes. Right let me scan through the instructions and I'll be with you."

I carried on tightening the base whilst dad read through the pamphlet.

"Looks straight forward baby. You've done the base, so uprights next. Do you want to hold or fix?"

"I'll hold daddy, unless all the bending is a bit much for you."

"No baby, I shall be fine. Right we need four of part G."

I found the four corners, part G, took one and stood at the back left corner. I held it in place and dad, knelt in front of me and started tightening the fixing. As he looked up to see if the corner piece was vertical enough, I could feel his breath on me. Gosh.

Dad tightened and I tentatively let go, and the post stood happily by itself. We repeated the process on the other three corners, each time dad checked for vertical I could feel his breath. He seemed to be breathing harder when we got to the last post.

"Braces next," dad said. I went and got the eight corner braces. Each went from about two thirds of the way up the upright down to the base. I grabbed some fixings and loosely put the first one in place. Dad tightened the bottom and then I tightened the top, after we had done a couple, dad asked to change places, so I bent down in front of dad and tightened the bottom fixing whilst dad did the top. We now had the uprights and the braces.

Before long we had all the uprights and braces done for the greenhouse. Next was the roof. There were four triangular shaped assemblies. We built them on the lawn and then took them to the main frame to connect. I held an assembly, stretching up to try and stop it wobbling, and dad fixed it to the frame. It was quite tiring on my arms stretching up, but we got there.

Once the roof was on, it was just a case of the cross struts to keep everything in place, and apart from the glazing, it was done.

"Phew dad, come on, let's go and get a drink." I headed off to the kitchen to get some cokes and ice. Dad followed behind, he seemed to be limping a bit.

I made the drinks and then asked dad.

"Are you okay daddy, only you seem to be limping."

"Oh, er, yes, don't worry, it's nothing."

"Oh don't give me that, daddy, it isn't nothing."

Dad blushed, and turned away, and as he did, I could not help but notice his issue. Oh. All my bending and stretching and having my groin inches from his face had caused an effect.

"Daddy, it's not nothing and it's okay, honestly."

"It's not, it shouldn't happen."

"Why on earth not daddy?"

"You are my daughter, Mica, such things should not happen, they just shouldn't."

"Oh piffle daddy. You know it is very pleasing to a woman to have that effect on a man."

"Not on your dad, surely."

"Are you not a man? It makes no difference daddy."

I put my drink down and walked over to him and threw my arms around his neck, pressed myself to him and gave him a big kiss. Oh yes, he had a hard one. I pressed my groin against it, a lovely satisfying sensation, and then stepped back.

"Let's go and get the glazing done and then we can get cleaned up before I send you back to mother to deal with that," and I pointed at his erection.

The glazing was light polycarbonate sheets, and it was just a case of running silicon around the edges, popping the glazing in place and then screwing down retaining clips. All in all it took us about an hour. Again, it involved me doing much stretching and bending. Poor dad.

"Come on daddy, let's wash up and grab a coffee or something before you go."

I went upstairs, dad used the loo downstairs. I stripped my bikini off and put a robe on, fastened it and went down to join dad.

"Right then daddy, hot or cold."

"I think cold would be best baby,"

"Oh daddy, you aren't still suffering? Oh dear."

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. This time he kissed me back, our mouths open, in each others arms, we embraced, not as father and daughter, but as something else. I felt dad's hand move and then he cupped my breast through my robe, his hard penis pushing through his shorts at my crotch.

Oh my, I felt a flutter. It didn't matter that the man in my arms was my father. My body didn't care. Dad gently tweaked my nipple and then his hand moved down my body and traced my sex through my robe. I gasped, my breath held, and then dad's hand entered my robe and touched my sex directly. I think my knees sagged; electric jolts shot around my body.

I stepped back, dad looked terrified, thinking he had overstepped. I took his hand and led him upstairs to my room. We stood by the bed. I undid my robe and slipped it off my shoulders. I stood naked in front of my dad, probably for the first time in twenty years. I pulled dad's T shirt out of his shorts and up over his head. I undid his waist band and pulled his shorts and pants down in one go. As I pushed his shorts over his ankles, my head was at the same height as his cock. I leaned forward and sucked him into my mouth.

Oh my. This felt so good and yet so naughty. I hadn't been with anyone for some months, simply not meeting anyone that I desired enough to shag. And now, here I was eating forbidden fruit.

"Of fuck Mica," dad gasped as I shagged his cock with my mouth, my hands supporting his balls, gently rotating his testes inside their sac. I pushed as hard as I could and dad's cock slid over my tongue, past my tonsils and down my throat, filling me, cutting off my air. I eased back and gasped, oh dad was quite long.

I leant back and dad's cock slipped out of my mouth.

"Mica," dad said and pulled me to my feet. He eased me back onto the bed and then he lay over me, my legs apart, his cock at my entrance.

"Yes daddy," I whispered, and he pushed forward.

His cock entered, pushing past my opening, entering my fanny with ease, I was so aroused, so wet that my body offered no resistance, I felt dad's cock as it made its way inside me, filling me, stretching me, pushing hard at my end, my depth less than his length, he had filled me completely.

My hands around his back, my mind telling me not to scratch him, my heart not caring, my fingers dug in. Dad flexed, his cock moved slightly inside me, and then slowly, oh so slowly, dad began to ease back, my fanny emptying, a horrible feeling almost of abandonment.

I thought that was it, I thought he was withdrawing completely, he was at my entrance, I could feel air at my gaping empty fanny, and then he pushed back in, filling me relentlessly, remorselessly, stretching, widening. My breath caught, I gasped, I was consumed.

Dad began a steady rhythm, almost out, emptying, and then back in, filling, pushing hard at my depth, my back stiffening, my fingers grasping, oh daddy. Harder he pushed, faster his rhythm, unrelenting he pounded me, doing to me what he had done to make me. My clitoris was aflame, my nipples hard and jolts of electric pulsed from my groin, finding pathways through my body to my extremities. My toes, my nipples, my ears, my fingers, all felt as if they were attached to an electric shock machine. I was on the edge.

"Oh Mica, Mica," he called out and then pushed hard, I felt a pop inside me, had he gone into my womb, and he held, pushing hard, and I felt his spurts, he filled me, once, twice, three times and then a fourth and he collapsed on me, gasping, flattening my breasts.

My fanny twinged, I clamped and then my body arched up, my orgasm erupted, not with dad, but because of. I had no air, I could not breath, and sheets of pain and pleasure rocked my body, spasms and clamps, and I felt very wet, I had let out a little as my body contracted.

I lay back, finally relaxing, dad rolled off me, his penis leaving with a gurgle, my fanny pulsing, empty, voided, me completed, satisfied.

"Oh Mica." Dad said.

"I love you daddy," I answered. What else could I say?