Dad Helps Me Do My Garden

Story Info
Dad helps me sort out my garden, it was a mess.
2.8k words
4.4
11.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
292 Followers

Thank you dear reader for opening my story. I hope so much that you enjoy. Mica xx

As required, everyone is over 18

Summer was here and my garden was a riot of weeds. I guess there were flowers in there too, but I think most of the growing stuff is weeds, but I have no clue.

"Dad."

"Hello Mica, to what do I owe this pleasure?"

"I need you help with my garden dad. It's a mess. I don't know what to get rid of, what to keep, what to do, any of it. I have no clue. Help dad."

"Okay baby, I can spend tomorrow with you if that would help, the day is supposed to be dry. Do you have garden tools?"

"I have fork, spade, hoe thing, rake, secateur things, watering can, weed killer and no clue. That's what I have dad."

"I shall see you in the morning baby."

So that was yesterday. Today I am dressed in a canvas skirt, knickers rather than pants to help keep cool, flip flops, and a t-shirt. It's going to be hot according to the weatherman, and all I need is my dad. It's gone nine and I am dadless.

I went out to the garden and looked. It was just a mess. There was a sort of lawn with things growing in it as well as grass, I assumed they were weeds. The edges had some big plants, and lots of small plants, which I assume are also weeds.

"Good morning sweetie" oh thank God.

"Hello dad, thank you so much, I don't know where to start."

"Well it looks worse than it is baby."

"Oh, does it? Believe me dad it looks awful."

"No. The lawn has some weeds. Keep mowing it once a week and that will be fine. We will pull out the worst first, then just make a point of keep mowing."

"Okay dad, but the edges, I mean where do I start?"

"Easy baby, just pull out everything except the shrubs, then we will put some membrane down and mulch and it will be fine, easy maintenance."

"And what's a shrub dad?"

I think at that point dad wanted to go home waving his hands in an exasperated manner.

Dad walked around the edge of my garden and pointed out the shrubs.

"Everything else is weeds baby."

So I got to it. I had my wheelbarrow to put the unwanted things in, I knelt down, leant forward and started pulling up the things that dad had not called shrubs. Shrubs, who knew. It seems I have shrubbery. I worked around on my hands and knees, and after a while, I was really glad I had chosen knickers not panties, the sun was behind me, and I could feel the heat, panties would have been sweaty.

Dad was following on behind me, making sure I hadn't missed anything I suppose, and tidying up the bigger plants that I was keeping; the shrubs. After about an hour I had to stop.

"Dad, I need a break," I said and rolled onto my back and gave my knees a rest. Dad sat on the grass and faced me.

"Going okay Mica, you are doing good."

"Are you okay following me around dad, or would you rather go in front?"

"Oh no Mica, I am more than happy following you." He had quite the grin on his face, I couldn't work out why following my bottom could make him so happy. Oh well.

We worked another hour and we were just over half way round. I turned and sat, my knees up and my arms around them. I was loving the breeze up my skirt.

"Looking good dad," I said, and it was looking so much better than before, the rest still looked awful though.

"Oh I can't argue with that Mica," dad said grinning, I still couldn't understand why he found following me around weeding so enjoyable.

"Lordy dad, It's a hot one. It's really bikini weather." And it was, goodness but it was warm, I was so glad I was wearing flowing knickers not tight panties, otherwise I would have been soaking with sweat down there. Luckily what breeze there was, was keeping me ventilated.

"Don't like the look of that big thundercloud coming our way Mica." Dad said pointing up at a big cloud. Yes. It was a cloud, and yes it was big.

I turned over, back onto my knees, and carried on. This edge was a bit deeper, so I had to bend and lean forward more than before, but it was okay, I could lean on my left hand and pull weeds with my right. It took a little longer, but I still managed to get it done. I guessed my knees must be really dirty, I would need a shower or possibly a bath when I was done.

"I'm just nipping to the loo," dad said from behind me.

"Okay dad," I replied and carried on. Just as I heard the back door close behind him, I felt a big dollop on my head. 'Oh no, it's not going to rain is it?' I thought, and then the heavens opened, oh my. It was as if someone had emptied a bucket of water over me, the rain was the heaviest I had ever experienced. I was absolutely soaked through to the skin in a second. I turned to get up and run for the house, but my feet went from under me, and I fell back, winded, I just lay for a moment getting my breath.

I heard the back door open and looked up to see dad rushing down the garden in his boxers. Presumably he had stripped to keep his clothes dry and left his boxers on for modesty. Crumbs, he looked a little 'full' in the downstairs department, the modesty part hadn't really worked for him. He got to me and reached down to help me up and his feet went from under him, and he came falling down on me. He managed to use his arms so that he didn't crash onto me.

Well. Most of him didn't come crashing onto me. I was pretty sure that was an erect penis digging into me.

"Dad?"

"Sorry Mica, er, I guess following you around looking at your fanny all morning had a bit of an effect."

"Dad I am wearing knickers, no fanny to see."

The rain was absolutely falling, it was landing on dad and then running off him in rivers. I jiggled a little to stop the rain falling on my face and it had the effect of moving dad's penis to my entrance.

"Baby, your knickers did anything but cover your fanny." He jiggled a little and his penis moved from my entrance to inside me a little. Oh my.

I suddenly needed my dad inside me, properly, fully. I didn't care that he was my dad, I didn't care that he had been looking at my fanny even though he shouldn't. He was here, he was almost in, I wanted him all the way as the rain lashed us.

"Push dad," I whispered, my words almost lost in the rain, but dad heard them, and he did, gently, slowly, my dad entering me, filling me, his penis travelling my length, his foreskin unravelling and rolling down him as he entered and then reached my depth. I was full.

Oh my, what had we done, this must be so wrong, but yet it felt so good. I am no harlot, but I am not without experience, and my dad inside me was the best feeling ever. He seemed to just fit exactly, I couldn't describe it, but it just was right. I have a pulse in my vagina, I could feel it, but I could also feel dad's pulse, we beat as one.

"Oh Mica," dad said softly, his voice mellowed by the rain falling from his big cloud, "Oh Mica, what have we done?"

"The right thing dad. Only, the wrong place. I have neighbours with windows. Let's go inside dad and we can continue to explore this without prying eyes."

Dad eased up and I had that awful voiding feeling I get when a penis leaves. He got to his knees, and I managed to sit. He gingerly got to his feet and held out his arm and helped me to my feet. We slowly walked back to the house both absolutely sodden. In the kitchen I stripped off my wet clothes and dad took of his boxers.

"Bathroom dad, let's at least towel ourselves dry."

We went up to the bathroom, I gave dad a towel, and I grabbed a spare, and we stood drying ourselves. I tried not to look at dad's penis, but I did not try hard enough. He was still very hard, I had thought he might soften as the reality of what had happened struck home, but no. His balls seemed large, well, in my limited experience, and they hung below as if waiting to be called upon. Dad's foreskin was pulled slightly back revealing the end of his penis.

I shook my head and concentrated on drying. "Turn round dad, I'll do your back."

Dad turned away from me and I rubbed the towel over his shoulders, down his back, into his bottom and made sure he was dry. "Me now please" I said, turning my back to him.

He dried my shoulders, my back, the sides of my boobs and was especially particular in drying between my legs. The way I was feeling I thought that might be a fruitless task. Lord I felt wet down there. I took the two towels and went to my bedroom. I threw the quilt back and lay the two towels over the sheet. I put my arms out to dad and embraced him.

My breasts crushed against his chest, my arms around him, my hands pressing, my nails digging. His penis hard against my mons, his pulse ticking, his hands pulling my buttocks up, lifting me, holding me. I jumped up and put my legs around his back, his penis slipping home and filling me once more, oh my.

"Dad, yes dad," I whispered into his ear, "Yes dad, don't hold back dad, give me everything dad, I need you."

Dad flexed and his penis jerked inside me, nice, deep, but not satisfying, our position was wrong for that. I think dad realised and walked us to the bed, leaning forward he placed me on the bed, his penis still inside, but now he could move his hips, and oh my, he moved his hips.

He pressed hard in, the deepest anyone has ever been inside me, and then slowly he pulled back, the head of his penis recovering itself as it exited my chamber, hovering at my entrance, not in, but not out either. Then he pushed. Hard. My back arched and my mouth opened. My goodness, this felt animal, it was ritual, it was encompassing, my brain forgot to breathe, and my fanny pulsed an Argentinian Tango as if dad was the gaucho seeking my favours.

Dad held, pushing at my deep, and then he slowly, oh so excruciatingly slowly, pulled back, hovering at my edge, "I love you baby," he whispered and drove back in hard and started to shag me furiously, as if it were a race for survival, harder he went faster, his penis seeming deeper with every animal thrust.

I was gasping, a slap echoed around the room as dad crashed into my mons, sounding like a round of applause such was his speed. Air was getting into my lungs, but I didn't know how, my fingers were scratching at dad's back, and all the time the heavy rain beat added a percussion to our love.

"I can't stop baby," dad gasped and thrust harder and deeper and held it, his penis almost pushing me up the bed.

"You don't have to dad," I managed to gasp and I felt him finish, spurting inside me, filling my vagina, flooding my womb, and as that realisation struck home my body exploded, my orgasm letting go. Pleasure and pain, I couldn't differentiate, it shot from my groin, shooting to my toes, my fingers, my nipples, my ears, fireworks in my body, it mattered not who was laying in me, pressing me to the mattress, I had no idea where I was.

I relaxed. My spasms eased. Dad's penis slipped from me, oh how I hate that empty feeling, and he rolled to the side. I lay there. Legs apart, arms loosely by my side, semen dribbling from my vagina, my breath gasping.

Dad started to say something, I just said "hush", I wanted to savour the most wonderful orgasm that I had ever experienced. I lay there, memories of the jolts of pleasure and pain still with me. After my moment I turned and knelt over dad, bending down, I sucked his softening penis into my mouth and tasted us, our flavours combining to a salty nectar that eased across my tongue.

Dad's penis twitched and began firming. I pulled his foreskin down along his shaft with my hand, and revealed the end of his penis, red in colour and glistening with our juices. A drop of his white semen still at his opening. I licked that off and savoured some pure dad.

"Turn around baby," dad said, "I can't quite get to you."

I crossed my one leg over dad, so I was facing down, my boobs by his stomach, my fanny right above his face. I gently lowered myself until I could feel his breath on me. I shivered as his tongue touched me.

I ran my mouth loosely over his end and then up and down, like a soft shag. I could feel his penis jerk and jump as my tongue dabbed at his tiny hole, a tiny hole yes, but it delivered such pleasures. The pressure of his squirts taking me over the edge when he was inside me.

"Oooh yes dad," I managed as dad ran his tongue along my valley, his mouth sucking up behind it, my labia moved aside and then closing behind dad's tongue. My valley felt cold before dad's tongue visited, then warm as my lips closed over it. Dad found my clitoris, his tongue teasing it from its hiding place and then his teeth nibbled gently, turning my little switch to on. I didn't move. It was right there. I was on the edge. I could feel the tensing. Messages were building ready to be sent.

I knew the moment was here, my body about to again feel those intense pleasures tinged with pain. I leant down and sucked dad hard into my mouth, passing his penis over my tongue and down my throat, aiming him at my stomach I shagged him with my mouth, applying suction, almost a love bite as I moved.

My clitoris was demanding my focus, I could feel my nipples on my breasts, hard, pointing. My mouth trying to work on dad, but my body distracting me. Oh, here it came, and my back shot upwards, straightening, my mouth open, a large gasp, and the rivers of pleasure flowed from my clitoris, tremors throughout my body and my second orgasm flowed and consumed and I slumped down, dad's penis deep inside my throat, blocking my breathing. I didn't care. Dad started to shag my throat. His penis leaving my throat, letting in precious air, and then back in. His penis felt different in my mouth and my throat to how it felt in my vagina, and I much preferred vagina. I leant up and extricated dad's penis from my throat.

Dad went to say something, again, "hush dad," and I moved down, still facing his feet, and I lowered my fanny onto his penis, slowly, as slowly as I could, I surrounded and enveloped him. Dad was inside my vagina once more. I lifted my hips and felt his penis slide inside me, almost leaving, and then I dropped again, dad once more inside, his foreskin unfurling as I pressed down, his cockhead deep within me.

I kept a steady rhythm, rising and falling, the feeling of his skin moving inside me so erotic. I felt his hardness increase, his length seemed to grow, and he pushed up hard into me, his hands squeezing me, and he ejaculated, pulse after pulse of semen flooding me once more.

I eased back and rolled off dad, his penis leaving me with an obscene sounding gurgle that made me smile. I lay to his side, my arm loosely over him, my chest heaving as I took in much needed air.

This hadn't been what I expected when I asked dad to help me garden. No, this was much better.

Atomica24
Atomica24
292 Followers