Dad-Off 05

Story Info
Kyle finally gives himself to his dads.
4.1k words
4.84
17.1k
44

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle looked down and saw Henry, his own father, playfully teasing his stiff cock on his anal entrance.

The young man panicked, but his wrists were cuffed on the bedpost, and the spreader kept him from closing his legs.

"Fuck, let me go!" Kyle screamed when he realized what was happening. He looked at his dad to plead with him, but he was a completely different person. Henry was staring right at him, drenched in sweat, while he continued prodding his member on his taint. This is twisted, he thought.

"Let go--" he tried to scream again, but Clark placed a steady hand on his mouth, muffling his words. He was still grinning at how things were playing out.

"Calm down, buddy. Henry heard everything you said the moment I blindfolded you." his stepdad assured him, but to no avail. Kyle's eyes went wide as he continued struggling.

Clark continued. "He heard how much you wanted to be fucked in the ass. And now your dad's gonna make it a reality, buddy. Aren't you happy?"

"Nngh--" Kyle disagreed, but his stepdad started licking his earlobe, making his ear wet with saliva. Clark moved down to his neck, and placed gentle kisses on it. Kyle moaned.

"See? Your body is telling us a different story. So why don't you tell your dad what you want right now?" Clark said, removing his hand on the younger man's mouth.

"No.... no... dad please..." Kyle pleaded, but fell on deaf ears. Henry was all consumed by his lust, and will stop at nothing until he has penetrated him - his own son.

Clark stood up and went to the fated drawer. "I'm sorry Henry, I think Kyle needs more convincing." he said, fishing two clamps from the box.

"What are you---" Kyle asked when Clark almost immediately clamped his left nipple using the device he took out. He screamed at the searing pain.

"Shit! That hurts!"

"I'm getting tired of reminding you of your language, boy." Clark warned as he clamped his other nipple.

Kyle started writhing from the pain coming both his nipples. Clark on the other hand, marveled at how his stepson looked at that moment.

Like a true slut in heat.

Kyle was no longer just his stepson. He was Clark's property. And Henry can't wait to break this slut in.

"The clamps will make you feel good in a bit, but I'll be glad to speed up the process." his stepdad said as he started giving his body a tongue bath. Clark licked every inch of Kyle's body, making the young man flinch.

Each lick sent electricity down to Kyle's dick, making it spew more precum.

"Ooh..." he whimpered. True to his stepdad's words, pleasure started surging from his nipples that were being tugged by the clamps. The young boy's mind started to become hazy from the sensation.

"Tell us what you want, Kyle." Clark said.

"N-no..."

This time, it was his dad who spoke. "Did your ass get fucked by Clark, son?"

"No, dad!"

"But you still did all these twisted things with him... but you wouldn't do it with me?"

Kyle was speechless. He wanted to protest and say it's different with Clark, but he stopped. Clark was also his father figure, but he allowed him to pleasure him in ways he never expected.

Even when he was being assaulted by Clark's vibrator in his ass from earlier was very erotic. He eagerly sucked his stepdad's cock and let him dump his cum in his throat. All of these felt wrong, but he wanted to service Clark, he wanted to please his stepdad.

"So be a good boy and let your old man fuck you in your cunt." Henry said, this time with more authority. His precum already coated Kyle's anal ring, making his hole slick.

The young man couldn't think straight at this point. Maybe...

Clark clapped, breaking Kyle's reverie. "Tell your dad what you want right now. Come on, our sweet boy, please tell us."

To convince Kyle even more, Clark poured lubricant on the young man's hard-on and slowly jerked him off while whispering expletives of what they can do to please their son.

Kyle's eyes rolled to his head in overlapping pleasure and pain. It was too much to bear. Him being restrained, the clamps on his nipples, Clark jerking his erection, Henry's cock head ready to penetrate his hole.

He was being tortured by his stepdad and by his own dad, and deep inside, he liked it.

He wanted someone to fuck him.

He needed to be fucked by a domineering daddy.

... and maybe his dad can please him the way Clark did.

The young man's voice was weak when he spoke, riddled with immense desire.

"Fuck me..."

Clark's grin widened even more, pulling his collar towards him. "What was that, buddy?"

"I want... dad to fuck me..."

Henry goaded him even more, looking intently on his eyes. "Tell me what you want, boy."

"Please fuck my ass, dad... Plug my hole! Please!"

Henry's lips formed a snicker as he finally started to insert his thick cock inside his own son's swollen hole. Kyle screamed in pleasure, gripping the leather restraints.

"It burns. Stop! Stop! " Kyle whimpered at the girth, but Clark's grip on his dick tightened.

"Focus on my hands, Kyle. I promise, you'll feel good soon." Clark said as he planted wet kisses on his stepson's lips. Kyle kissed back, and their tongues started fencing against each other.

Clark smiled before he let his spit flow directly in his stepson's waiting mouth, keen to lap up the liquid.

Henry's dick was halfway in when he looked at the two men in front of him making out. He realized what the collar was really for.

Henry is penetrating his son's now willing hole - the person he helped create 19 years ago is now offering him to take his virginity. Kyle begged to be fucked by the same thick rod that created him. Be filled with the same creamy seed.

The older man couldn't believe it, but he was too deep in the action it had to be the truth.

His son is a perverted kid. A fucking slut.

And sluts deserve to be fucked senseless. Even Kyle - his blood. If his son is a slut, then he too is due for a pounding.

It sounded so wrong, but Henry's cock twitched wildly at the thought. If Kyle wanted to be fucked by dicks, who else could give what he wanted but him and Clark?

Henry licked his lips and continued conquering his son's ass, now more confident. Kyle's walls were gripping his erect member, the warmth almost massaging his penis, urging him to plunge deeper. He'd never in this lifetime thought his son's own cunt would be this amazing.

He continued thrusting until his pubic hair reached Kyle's low hanging balls. He was fully inside his son.

Kyle broke the kiss to moan and look at his dad's horny expression as his dick was now lodged deep in him. The young kid even held his aching cock and balls to see what his ass looks like when a cock has fully entered inside. As if to confirm it, Henry pressed even harder, making his son gasp and moan.

"Do you like my cock, slut?"

Kyle was taken aback by how his dad called him, but his sloppy dick stirred. He secretly liked how rough Henry was, a stark contrast to how Clark treated him.

He felt small, but somehow wanted to be dominated by his own father.

"I love it... sir..." he meekly said, the last word quietly trailing from his lips. This made Henry's eye glint in approval.

"I like it when you call me sir." Henry said as he pulled his member from his son's ass. Kyle exhaled loudly as a 'pop' sound came from his hole.

Kyle was about to speak when Henry pushed down hard on him, immediately going past his ring. The young man stopped breathing for a bit, shocked by his dad's sudden intrusion.

Henry's thrusts were deep and hard, his rock-hard cock massaging his son's anal walls.

"Look at your hungry ass, it just swallowed my huge dick!"

"Holy shit... I feel so fucking full! Ooh..."

"That's right, slut! Moan for me!"

Henry did not see his son at that point. Kyle was now a fuck toy in his father's eyes, a slut willing to get railed by this hulk of a man. And Kyle was extremely aroused. He wanted more.

"Your pussy is so fucking warm!" Henry exclaimed, making Kyle's skin crawl in excitement. He can feel his ring tightening around his dad's shaft.

Henry started thrusting hard, roughly fucking his own son's ass. His face is coated with sweat, and a wicked smile plastered on his sweat. Some sweat dropped on Kyle's chest as his dad hovered over him.

Kyle wanted nothing more but to taste his father's skin and savor the taste.

The younger man's dick was sporting the biggest boner as he was getting railed by his own father. He too was engrossed in all this, moaning and meeting every thrust.

Clark watched the scene unfold. He was pleasantly surprised seeing Henry's perverted side. His stepson on the other hand was progressing nicely, becoming a submissive twink ready to submit to his daddies.

"Fuck sir, your dick is so big!" Kyle said as he looked straight into his dad's eyes.

"All the more to fuck you with." Clark chimed, still leaving hot kisses around Kyle's face.

Henry smiled and licked his lips. "Your slutty cunt is so tight too, boy! Clark, you really haven't fucked my son's hole?"

"No, but I think this played out better than expected. Nothing beats your own father fucking your virgin ass. Isn't that right, bud?

Kyle smiled and nodded, feeling his dad filling his insides. "Yes, daddy. I love being fucked by my dad! He's pounding my ass so good!"

The young man continued moaning as his own dad started pulling his dick out, only to thrust in even deeper. Henry dipped his cock in multiple times before spreading Kyle's cheeks apart.

"Look at that gaping hole, begging for a huge daddy dick!" Henry exclaimed as he started fingering Kyle's already sloppy ass.

The son moaned loudly as his dad's fingers reached his sweet spot. Kyle felt like he's about to pee from the sensation.

"You really let me pop your cherry, boy?" Henry said in between thrusts.

"Yes sir, I'm honored to be used by you."

"Maybe you can reward Kyle for being a good boy." Clark suggested, releasing the cuff from the bed, but kept his stepson's wrists restrained.

"Tell me what you want, slut."

"I want... to taste you sir." Kyle said, his cheeks blushing. The older men smiled at their son.

Clark straddled Kyle's back on his lap, the young man's head rested square on his chest. He then started removing the clamps, each time eliciting a loud moan from his stepson. These toys weren't needed, at least for now. He then started play with both of Kyle's nipples, flicking and twisting them.

Kyle felt Clark's boner from his back, and was glad to know he enjoys this as well. His beard gently scraped against his skin as his stepdad placed sensual kisses on his ear and face.

Henry lowered himself to close the gap between him and Kyle.

Instead of instantly meeting his son's lips, he pressed the younger man's cheeks together, making Kyle's lips form an O.

He then squeezes his lips, and spits a huge gob of saliva that shoots directly on his son's mouth. Kyle accepted his dad's warm spit and opened his mouth willingly. Henry then took it as a sign to continue with his barrage of spits on his own son's elated face.

"How does it taste, Kyle?" Clark asked

"My dad's spit tastes delicious, daddy."

"What a fucking good slut!" Henry exclaimed. He then hurriedly conquered his son's inviting lips, his tongue seeking dominance once inside Kyle's mouth.

Kyle reciprocated the kisses, knowing that it's his dad making out with him heightens his pleasure. Henry's kisses were full of want, and his son squeezed in between two muscular bodies sent him in euphoria.

When they broke the kiss, a strand of saliva was left hanging from Henry's mouth, which he was eager to provide for his son.

Clark's face was inches away from Henry's, so he rewarded the scruffy man a kiss on the cheek. A confused Henry looked up and met his gaze. The two somehow understood and almost instantly locked lips, their mouths fighting for dominance as their tongues danced around each other. Both men were grunting as they smushed their lips together.

It was Henry who first spat in Clark's mouth, and his stepdad smirked as did the same.

Kyle watched his dads - two muscular and brute men - spit swap. It was the hottest thing he ever witnessed.

"You taste just like your son, Henry." Clark commented. This made the man smirk as he continued pounding his son's hole.

"I'll take that compliment, man. You taste good too." Henry replied, before devouring Kyle's agape mouth with such hunger, making his son moan in lust.

Clark's mind went into overdrive as another plan formed, elated with the thought of using his wife's ex-husband, just like how he did with his stepson.

Soon, the three of them exchanged kisses between each other, groans of pleasure echoing throughout the room.

Henry's thrusts were getting deeper and longer, effectively loosening his son's eager ass. He once again lowered himself and in between pumps, grunted:

"I own you now, boy. Your ass is mine, so I will fuck you whenever I want to. Understood?" Henry growled.

Clark smiled and helped spread his stepson's legs wider, as Kyle basked in his dad's commanding voice.

"Yes sir. Fuck me as you please..."

Both Henry and Clark said 'good boy' in unison.

Henry starts burying his shaft deep in Kyle's gaping hole. The way he pounded Kyle's ass was almost primal. Like he wanted to break his own son in two. Henry fucked Kyle as if he was branding him as his possession.

"Fucking take my cock, you whore!"

"Shit, shit!" Kyle screamed. His ass being railed mercilessly by his dad overwhelmed him. He can feel his hole loosening up to accommodate his father's big dick, as his father was piledriving his cock inside like a raging bull.

Clark was enthusiastically cheering Henry on. "Hell yeah, breed your son! Fucking make him your cumslut!"

In gritted teeth, Henry spoke. "I made you, so your ass is mine. I fucking own this cunt!"

"Yes sir! My ass is yours! I love being fucked by the dick that made me! Fucking destroy my slutty hole!" an almost feverish Kyle announced, making his dad want to fuck him harder.

The young man screamed when his dad's cock finally hit his prostate. Henry knew what it meant, so he started picking up the pace, slamming his veiny cock inside his son's opening, hitting his spot repeatedly.

Clark suddenly gripped Henry's hairy chest and his palms circled around the huhe mounds. He also pinched and twisted the other man's nipples.

"What the--- fuck..." Henry was surprised, but moaned when he felt his nipples being punished by Clark.

Clark then took it as a sign to continue massaging the hairy chest in front of him. He almost could hear Kyle's voice in Henry, and he wondered if he could play with this gruff man even further.

With him feeling pressure on his nipples and cock, Henry's hands suddenly gripped his son's ankles and pushed it closer to Kyle's face, opening the young man completely.

Kyle's almost out of words but looked up, mind almost broken from all the fucking. "My balls feel so full, daddy. Please let me cum..." he pleaded.

Clark looked down and gave his stepson a wet kiss. "If you want to cum, you have to do it from your ass. Let your dad fuck the cum out of you." he said.

Kyle didn't know how, but he somehow understood. He wouldn't have to jerk off, he'd have to cum from being fucked. His dad was doing a great job, driving his dick deep inside him.

Drowning in his own twisted desires, Henry continued fucking his perverted son's twitching hole. He wanted to fill Kyle's hungry ass with his thick seed.

At that point, Henry wanted nothing more but to use his slut of a son's hole as his cum bucket. He fucks his son's swollen cunt to oblivion, and his son's uncontollable moaning and squealing was proof that he enjoys being railed as well.

"Your ass is mine! It's for me!" Henry grunted as he continued pistoning his son's sloppy hole.

Kyle's eyes rolled upwards when his dad started fucking his hole faster. His words were almost unintelligible, interrupted by a mix of squeals and moans. He can feel Henry's fat dick thickening inside his tight booty, ready to breed his own boy.

He once again met Clark's longing gaze. When his stepdad smiled at him, the young man felt an odd sense of belongingness.

Finding Clark's toys. Being caught by his stepdad. Kyle being persuaded to allow him to pleasure him. Henry finding out the vibrator in his ass.

His own dad fucking his son's hole.

It felt like everything that has happened so far led to this moment.

Maybe his hole belonged to his dads all this time.

Maybe his ass was made to be used by his two dads.

"Oh shit... I'm--" Kyle said, gasping for air. His dad's cock head continuously hitting his prostate sent him to his climax. The young man's eyes widened as his cock slit starts shooting semen even without touching himself.

Ropes of white juice shot on his chin and stomach. He did it, Kyle came while getting pounded by his father's cock.

"Good boy!" Clark lauded as his hands were busy assaulting Henry's titties.

"You're such a fucking cockwhore, son!" Henry felt the sudden tightness in his son's insides, sending him to his edge. He gripped Kyle's ankles and thrusted faster.

"Fuck you're so tight! I'm gonna cum too!" Henry grunted.

"Yes! Shoot that load inside me sir! Make me yours!" Kyle pleaded.

Clark pinched and twisted Henry's nipples harder, making the other man scream in pleasure. "Fucking dump your load inside your son!" he said as he milked Henry's nipples using his fingers.

"Take it, fucking bitch boy! AAAAAHHH" Henry shouted as his cock started dumping his massive load inside his son's waiting ass, spitting thick cream and drowning the young man's hole in spunk.

Kyle felt his insides fill up even more with every twitch as his dad shoots his cum inside his hole. He felt completely sated.

Clark marveled at this satisfying conclusion. He looked at his stepson with immense pride. Henry really bred his own son, and Kyle accepted his dad's sperm. Two perverted dads and a horny son - like a match forged from hell.

Henry pulled out, and the last spurt of cum mixed with Kyle's load. The look on his face was of victory.

The three of them just stayed where they are for a minute as they all caught their breaths. Kyle felt his dad's warm cum inside him.

Kyle wanted to push his dad's spunk out, but when he tried to, Clark grabbed his ankles and opened his legs. Some of the cum started to leak from his spent hole, but he squeezed his spinchter to keep most in. His stepfather had the same wicked grin plastered on his face when he spoke.

"Henry, why don't you clean your son's hole?"

Kyle was as visibly shocked as his dad at the suggestion, but secretly, he wanted him to lick his hole and felch his own cum from his taint.

"Yeah dad, I want you to lick me clean please."

"You fucked your son's ass already", Clark continued.

"But that's your-"

"You said it's a cunt over and over again. Please dad?" Kyle said suggestively as his butthole winked. Clark seems to be pleased his stepson was onboard.

Henry sighed and lowered his head onto Kyle's hole and gave a tentative lick. He wanted to tilt his head away, but Clark's steady hand now pushed his face even closer.

Kyle can feel his dad's scruffy facial hair all over his taint. This tickled him, but there was something very hot with how they teamed up to force his dad to lick his hole.

Henry was disgusted at first, but his son's moist taint emanated warmth and a scent that invited him to lick it up. He soon spread Kyle's smooth cheeks and dove in tongue first, playfully flicking it across his crack.

Kyle moaned in immense pleasure. His dad's wet tongue lapping his hole, and the hot breaths he was making in the middle of his licking made the experience all the more pleasurable.

Clark smirked and whispered to Kyle, "Push it out buddy." The younger man nodded and did so. Kyle strained until Henry's cum started coming out, a steady stream of warm juice that his dad willingly lapped up.

12