Dad-Off 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark smiled at how much of a pig Henry was. "That's it buddy, eat your own seed coming from your son's hole."

Henry buried his face onto Kyle's ass, licking and swallowing until his son's hole was fully clean, but he wasn't satisfied. His tongue started punching into Kyle's entrance, opening it up again every moment. His son was deeply into it, grinding his ass against his face.

"Fuck dad, you're a filthy pig! Swallow your cum!" Kyle squealed. Even before Henry was finished, Kyle held the sides of his face and guided him to his cum-soaked stomach.

"Come savor your son's cum too." Clark spurred. Henry was too engrossed with the taste of his spunk that he willingly darted his tongue and started cleaning the cum off Kyle's body.

His son's seed tasted almost sweet, and he wanted to taste more. His mouth started picking up the pace as he hungrily lapped any remaining cum from his son's body. Kyle offered his chin and face that had some of his juice that his dad happilly licked off as well.

"I want a taste too, dad." Kyle said as he wrapped his still cuffed wrists around his dad's neck and pulled in close.

Kyle opened his mouth and received his dad's mouth full of cum. He didn't swallow right away and pushed it back to Henry's mouth using his tongue. They played around with their seed for a while, before their lips parted.

Kyle then looked at Clark, but his stepdad already knew what to do. He cupped Henry's chin and claimed the other man's lips. Henry was happy to oblige and awarded Clark's waiting mouth with their seed.

His dad spat the cum right back inside Henry's open mouth.

"Swallow your son's load, Henry. That's it."

Henry took a big gulp and stuck out his tongue for Clark to see that he swallowed everything up. Clark smiled and planted another wet kiss on the other bearded man's lips.

"Good job, dude. Your dad did well, don't you agree Kyle?"

"Hell yeah, what a fucking pig!" Kyle exclaimed as he licked his dad's fuzzy chin. "We're all fucking pigs!"

Henry grinned at the two men in front of him. The three of them exchanged steamy kisses until they felt spent.

"That was so dirty." Henry commented, which earned a chuckle from his son.

"No dad, that was so hot."

You really taught him well, Clark."

"Well, your son's a fast learner."

"Kyle's practically your son too."

"Uh, am I supposed to be here?" Kyle interrupted awkwardly, earning a laugh from everyone.

The room reeks of sex, but nobody seemed to mind. Everyone was basking in its scent, slaves to their own perverse desires.

Henry was the first to stand up, announcing he'll take a shower. Once they were alone, Clark spoke.

"Was your dad a good fuck?" he asked as he uncuffed his stepson's wrists.

"Hell yeah, Clark! Best fuck ever!"

Clark felt a sting at the comment and smirked. "I'm better, just you wait."

"If you're so threatened, why don't you prove it now?" Kyle playfully teased, which earned a light flick on his forehead.

"Oh I will, buddy. Soon."

Kyle spun around and faced Clark. "Was I a good boy this time?"

His stepdad touched his own chin, his brows drawn together. "Maybe..." he said with a long drawl. "Is this still about the collar?"

It was now Kyle who paused, before a knowing smile crossed his face.

"I think I'll keep it on for now."

12