Dad Pussy Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within seconds, he was trying to stuff the entire length down his throat, his jaw nearly becoming unhinged, his throat stuffed, cheeks blown out. And despite (formerly) being a straight man, Hank was lucky that his JPS had seemed to affect his throat as well, removing any semblance of a gag reflex he once had.

MORE MORE. MORE INSIDE ME!

A foot of cock shoved down his throat, nearly reaching into his esophagus. And fourteen glorious inches of cock inside his pussy. With one large hand, he gripped the dildo in his pussy and slamfucked his own cunt. With the other, he grabbed the dildo in his throat and repeated the same motion.

Hank was fucking himself from both ends with dildos. If his sons could see him now, they would probably be disgusted... or so Hank thought.

His arms moved faster, more forcefully. He was really impaling himself now, unable to stop. Even when he started to feel slight discomfort in his throat - a slight scratchiness that is to be expected when one brutalizes their own mouth in this way, he still didn't stop. He couldn't. This was no longer a matter of will, of wants. It was a matter of NEED.

Hank felt something building up inside himself. A pressure, a tightness. A feeling more intense than any time his balls had drawn up and his dick prepared itself to unleash its straight daddy load. It was like inside his body there was a dam, and the walls were crumbling. Within minutes, the rush of water tore through the walls, reducing them to nothing but sediment.

That is what Hank felt when it ripped throughout his entire body, convulsing in orgasmic pleasure, with gush after gush of pussy juice erupting from his stuffed cunt. Hank's toes curled and he let out a scream that would have woken up the entire house if it weren't for the 12 inches of silicone muffling his cries. In several successive bursts, Hank painted the walls with his own ass slop, formed a puddle on the floor in front of him, one especially powerful burst even reached the other side of the room, leaving a line of pussy juice right back to Hank's pussy.

And then, it stopped. Like the calm after the storm. He was back to normal. The hunger was gone. The need was satiated. And even though a part of Hank knew he couldn't help it, a deep shame crept inside his body. What had he done?

12