All Comments on 'Dad’s Birthday Gift'

by Sweetsudha26

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, I learned from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couldn't read this. Please get a proofreader and an editor. Just unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I quit reading after the first paragraph. If you want to write, learn English.

littleflower127littleflower127over 2 years ago

I think you write very well, even though I could tell English is not your first language. It is a beautifully written story.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 2 years ago

Please do not stop writing. Obviously English is not your main language, it did make it hard to read having said that it was a good story and I hope it continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To those saying this is unreadable, not proper English etc. Get a fucking education, learn to read and don't be so fucking rude you arrogant bastards.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

To anonymous who commented:

To those saying this is unreadable, not proper English etc. Get a fucking education, learn to read and don't be so fucking rude you arrogant bastards.

You, sir, are the arrogant bastard. The text is very hard to read because the translation was done poorly. This doesn't excuse others for making rude comments, but that's also not an excuse for your rude comments either. FACTS ARE FACTS and it is an undeniable fact that most of the rules regarding English Language Grammar were slaughtered here.

I firmly believe that the story here, written in the native language of the author is probably a tender and touching story. But sadly, I wasn't able to enjoy it because of the extremely poor translation into English.

MySweetestBabyMySweetestBabyover 2 years ago

Great story but I suggest getting an editor to look your work over before you submit it. They can give you tips for not only grammar, but rephrasing and other tips that will help you with future stories :) I love the “love” spin on this. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had no problem with the language or grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I understood it clearly. It was hot, and erotic. Some ignorant folk just don't ever get out of their own little community. The daughter turned to the man she could trust. I think many daughters and fathers have done that--or wanted to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous