All Comments on 'Dad’s Fertility Farm'

by CD_Karen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Strange circumstances! I know you have written another chapter, so I will read it now and reserve further comments.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 3 years ago
Not as described

The description for this story is "A dad’s fantasy to impregnate his daughters", so it was a bit disappointing that trans-Mom Karen got to be their first and gets to breed them, while poor ol' Dad has to wait and then still does not get to fulfill his fantasy of breeding them himself.

This is not to say that I didn't enjoy the story. I did. It's just that it isn't what I was lead to expect from the description.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

That is one of the worst endings ever. Okay writing with typical errors, but unforgivable tripe ending.

Why is this in incest category with incest tags, not even taboo?

Why would a shemale want to fuck females?

CD_KarenCD_Karenover 3 years agoAuthor
I don’t normally respond to comments but.......

Dear Mr Ultimatehomebody

This was only an ending to the first part of the story. Read chapter two!

In the incest category as it contains incest!

Your comment about why a shemale would want to fuck females is incredibly naive and doesn’t deserve a response. Either you are young and have no experience in the world or you are older and lonely. I suspect the latter.

With love

Karen. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories I’ve read on here. Well done

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 3 years ago
More please

Even though I'm not usually into shemale stories I loved this one and I can't wait to read more. Now that the girls are pregnant I really hope Karen starts bringing him more girls and women to breed. Maybe starting with the farm manager and real estate agent. I'd love to see him breed a mother and daughter too. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very sweet. I have a soft spot for the nurturing Karen provided for the girls grieving over their recently passed mother, however I felt like some of the story was rushed to get to the sex scenes, totally understandable, just my opinion.

Xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good story overall. 1) need disclaimer at beginning that this is a trans story, description is not accurate. 2) ending is abrupt and it is not clear there is a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is such a turn on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCD_Karen@CD_Karen
I just love to write stories, particularly those that build up over time. Whilst not prolific in terms of published works, I have a large number of unfinished stories that I will complete and publish in due course. If you like the themes of my stories or my writing style and...