Dad’s Fertility Farm

Story Info
A dad’s fantasy to impregnate his daughters.
9.7k words
4.08
202.9k
220
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers

CHAPTER ONE

The dreams had become more vivid over the last few months. His desire to look after his daughters was an in-built need of course so when his dreams were of him protecting them from dangers, he was content. Recently however the dreams had become darker, more sexual and he was afraid that his abstinence from sex was getting to his fevered imagination.

He woke up. It was still dark. He had had the dark dream again and he was hot, sweating, despite only being covered by a thin sheet. Reaching up he took the sheet off him, allowing some air to get to his body. His cock was rock hard in his boxers.

He thought about the dream again. In it he was surrounded by naked women, all in various stages of pregnancy, a woman either side of him with their hands on his cock, slowly masturbating him. He looked at the faces of the women, both so well known, on his right was Chloe, his 20 year old daughter, on his left was Madi, his 18 year old daughter, both looking gorgeous, radiant even, their bellies both full and rounded, their breasts heavy and lactating.

As he lay there he craved more sleep but knew that he wouldn't be able to as his cock needed release. He slipped his boxers off, his cock twitching. Leaning over the side of his bed he opened his bedside cabinet and pulled the bits of fabric out. He knew it was wrong but every night on the pretext of getting the laundry ready for washing first thing in the morning, he collected the girls worn clothes, surreptitiously hiding their panties in his bedside cabinet.

Holding the panties he inhaled one then the other. His cock twitched again. The aroma of pussy was intoxicating. His tongue flicked out licking the fabric, he imagined he was licking their pussy lips, tasting them as they moaned with pleasure.

Reaching down he gripped his cock and started to masturbate. He knew he wouldn't last long, due to his heightened arousal.

The aroma and taste of pussy drove him onwards, pushing him over the edge, his cock spurting hot cum over his belly and chest, his breathing laboured. A few more strokes and his cock started to soften.

With reluctance he removed the panties from his face and used them to wipe up his cum. It always excited him to use his daughters panties as his cum rags. Standing he threw the panties in the laundry sack then padded to the en-suite to pee.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

His hand shot out to turn the alarm off. It was 6am on a Friday morning. He had forgotten to cancel the alarm the previous evening. He had a day off today but was awake now. He stretched then realised that he was naked, he must have forgotten to put his boxers back on after his wank last night. He lay there thinking about his perverted dreams and imagination. However, instead of feeling bad or embarrassed at his naughty thoughts, he felt proud. Proud of his daughters, proud at how they were growing up so well adjusted despite the loss of their mother years ago. He rationalised that his perverted dreams just reflected his pride.

At the thought of his wife his eyes watered briefly. They had had such fun times. His wife was quite daring sexually and his recalled some of the naughty places they had had sex. Beaches, changing rooms, hell even on his mother-in-laws bed whilst she was downstairs. It was however the memories of her being pregnant that brought him the greatest pleasure. She had loved being pregnant and they had fucked a lot during those times, even the nights before she had given birth.

Hearing the toilet flush brought him out of his reverie. One of the girls must be up. Too early for them to get ready for college so he expected whoever it was to get back in their bed.

He gave them ten minutes and then he got up, pulled his boxers on and took the laundry downstairs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Morning daddy,' Madi said.

'Oh, morning Mads. Sleep well?' He was a bit embarrassed standing just in his boxers in front of his daughter.

'Not really. Too hot.' Madi stood in her vest top and pyjama shorts, fanning herself with her hand.

'Yeah, me too.' He tried to focus on the laundry and not on his daughters sexy body. How embarrassing would it be to get an erection now?

'Want a hand with that?'

For a moment Brian thought she meant his cock but realised she of course meant the laundry. 'No, you're fine, thanks. Are you going to college today?'

'Yeah. Long day today. Home about 5 o'clock.' With that she left to get some breakfast, leaving Brian with a semi.

Finishing up, he put the washing machine on and went to shower.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shower done, he was hungry, so breakfast time.

Entering the kitchen he saw Chloe, looking so sexy in a silk dressing gown. It would have been wrong to look down the front which gaped open slightly, showing the top of Chloe's breasts. So of course he did look.

'How are you Chloe?'

'Fine daddy. You?'

'Same. Off to college today?'

'Yep.' She took a bite of the toast from the plate in front of her.

The conversation was seemingly over. Chloe had always been a nice girl but recently she had become a bit reserved, keeping things to herself. He must ask her if she was ok soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The house was quiet after Chloe and Madi had left for college. He had done all his chores and was sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee and wondering what to do. He had dressed in just shorts as it was so hot but he was still sweating.

Finishing his coffee he stood and returned to his bedroom. Slipping off his shorts he picked up his tablet and logged into his favourite adult chat site. There was normally someone naughty to chat to on there.

He reviewed the profiles of the other people logged on. Lots of guys, not many women, but then he opened the profile of a crossdresser. Deep down he knew he'd always had a thing for pretty crossdressers or trans women but had always tried to hide it. He didn't know why. He plucked up the courage and sent her a private message.

'Hi Karen. Great profile. Are you free to chat? I'm Brian.'

He waited for a minute. Thinking she was busy he was about to find someone else but then a response popped up.

'Hi Brian. Happy to chat.'

They briefly chatted, getting the usual niceties like 'how are you?' out of the way. Then the conversation turned to more sexual matters.

'So what are you into sexually, Brian?'

'Love crossdressers/trans women, of course! Also love pregnant ladies. I love the radiant look of a women heavily pregnant, her breasts lactating. Also been having naughty thoughts about my daughters. They are 18 and 20. Sorry if that is too much for you.'

'Not at all. I love daddy/daughter stuff too. And I so agree about pregnant ladies. Makes me sad that I cannot become pregnant as I'd love it.'

The chat became heavier and explored each of their innermost desires. It soon became clear that their desires were however very similar.

Karen revealed that she was aged 50, was a full time crossdresser and thinking about becoming more femme through the use of hormones and breast enhancement surgery. She had undergone electrolysis on her face and body, and had completed a course on how to change her voice to become more feminine. She didn't want to become a full women though as she wished to retain her cock, although she knew that the hormones would make it smaller. She was bisexual, but enjoying the company of men more and more the longer she dressed.

Brian admitted that he had unnatural thoughts about his daughters and how it turned him on to think of them pregnant. He even admitted that his darkest desire was to buy a remote farm and run it as a fertility harem, where women volunteer to live and become impregnated repeatedly. He knew it was fantasy but it turned him on so much.

'Are you alone now Brian?'

'Yes Karen. The girls are at college'

'Close your eyes and stroke your cock, Brian. Imagine I am there stroking you'

'Feels good Karen'

'Your girls are watching now, Brian. Does it excite you imagining them watching?'

'God yes'

'What are their names, Brian?'

'Chloe and Madi'

'Look at Chloe, Brian. She has her hand under her skirt, she's playing with her pussy as she watches me stroke your cock'

'Mmmmm'

'Madi is just watching but she is excited too. She stands and removes her panties. Sits back down and rests each leg over the side of the chair, exposing her wet pussy'

'Oh god Karen, I am close'

'Don't stop yourself cumming, Brian. Look at the girls and cum. Do it, Brian'

Brian didn't respond for a couple of minutes.

'Oh god Karen. I've cum. Imagined watching the girls stroking their pussies and I've cum over my belly. Wish it could happen in real life.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian and Karen chatted a lot over the next few weeks, sometimes daily, the chat becoming more intense. They even shared pictures, initially photos they had found online of mutually exciting themes but then pictures of each other, and their desire for each other grew stronger. They also shared email details.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Hi Karen. Hope you're well. I have some great news. We've chatted before about meeting up one day. I have a work assignment which means I have to travel near to where you live. It would be amazing to meet up. What do you think?'

Brian sent the email but didn't expect an answer for a while but he was in for a surprise. A response was received in seconds.

'Be great Brian. Can't wait to feel you inside me. When?'

They made the arrangements. Both counting down the days until they could meet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The day arrived. Karen spent ages on her look. She went for a summery knee length dress, stockings, heels and sexy lingerie. She drove to the hotel where Brian was staying and entered the attached bar exactly at the time they had arranged.

She saw him immediately. He stood to greet her, offering her a seat in the booth.

'Drink, Karen?'

'White wine please'

Brian went to get her drink. Karen watched him. He was good looking and exactly as his photos. Karen had been nervous thinking he had used photos not of himself and she was relieved. Relieved also that the photos she had shared had been of her.

Brian returned and placed the drink in front of her, before sitting down next to her.

'Cheers,' he said raising his glass to her.

'Cheers,' she responded, taking a sip.

The conversation was a bit stilted to start with, both were nervous but both knew where the conversation was heading. Soon Brian would ask her back to his room and they would have unbelievably good sex, well that was the hope and expectation!

Karen sipped the last of her wine and placed the glass back on the table, her hand dropping to Brian's thigh. Brian smiled.

Karen stole a glance around the bar. They were largely un-overlooked so her hand travelled slowly up Brian's thigh, a smile appearing on her lips as she did so. Her hand stopped when on his cock. She could feel it twitching in his trousers.

Brian took her hand and holding it, he stood and uttered one word 'Come'.

He led her out of the bar and opened the hotel entrance with his key card. Striding purposefully he led Karen to a door with the number 15 on. He opened the door with his key card and pulled Karen inside. Once the door was closed Karen was on him, kissing him passionately as her hands undid his belt, then unzipped him and freed his hard cock. Brian gasped as she took him in her hand, her fingers teasing the head of his cock.

Karen needed to taste him. She broke the kiss and slid to her knees, taking him in her mouth with hunger. She sucked on him, her tongue licking round the top, her hands cradling his balls.

Brian knew he wouldn't last long and whilst he tried to stop himself cumming, her expert sucking soon resulted in him feeling the beginning of his orgasm. Taking her head in his hands he held her steady as his cum boiled out of him, spurt after spurt hitting the back of Karen's throat and sliding down.

As the spurts stopped, he released Karen's head. Instead of releasing his cock she continued to gently suck on his rapidly softening cock. His cock felt tender but the feelings for Brian were amazing as she cleaned his cock of cum, licking along his slit to get the last bit of cum from him.

Satisfied that she had it all, Karen rose unsteadily to her feet and kissed Brian, whilst still holding his cock. Brian could feel Karen's hard cock pushing into him as they kissed. He also tasted his cum from her tongue.

Reaching round he found the zip to her dress and he slowly drew it down, over her back, finishing at the top of her ass. Reaching up he slid the straps from her shoulders and let it go. The dress pooled at Karen's feet. She stood there in bra, panties, stockings and heels.

Brian's cock twitched in Karen's hand. Slowly it started to harden as Karen continued to kiss him. She broke the kiss, stepped out of her dress around her ankles and moved a step away from him. With her eyes on his face she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and eased them down. Her cock, semi hard, sprung free.

Once her panties were at her knees she let them go and they fell to her feet. Stepping out of them she walked over to the bed and knelt on the end. She reached into her handbag and brought out a tube of lube. Spreading some onto her fingers she reached round and looking at Brian, slid the lube onto her asshole with her fingers. With a smile she tossed the tube to Brian and leant forward, now on all fours, her ass pointing invitingly at Brian.

Brian needed no further invitation. He spread some lube onto his cock and stepped toward Karen. Her asshole looked so beautiful and whilst he wanted to fuck her, he teased her a bit by stroking the top of his cock around her asshole.

'Mmmmmm. Fuck me Brian,' Karen begged.

Brian smiled, lined his cock up with her entrance and gently pushed. Her asshole resisted at first so he pushed a bit harder. His cock slipped in, a couple of inches at first but as he kept pushing, he went deeper, until he was fully embedded in her.

As Brian was pushing in her, Karen's head thrust back and she groaned.

Brian gripped her hips and slowly withdrew before pushing himself back in. She was so tight and Brian loved the feel of being inside her.

He fucked her slowly at first, getting her used to his cock deep inside her. Karen almost felt as if she could feel every ridge of his cock as it plowed within her. She was in ecstasy. She reached down to her own cock and started to stroke herself in time with Brian's thrusts.

They fucked for twenty minutes like that. Karen's knees were beginning to ache when she felt Brian speeding up.

Brian gasped as he came, flooding her bowels with his hot cum. Karen quickened her own stroking and came a few seconds later, her cum soaking into the sheets.

Brian withdrew his cock as he started to soften, allowing Karen to collapse on the bed, breathing heavily. Brian slid down beside her, taking her in his arms.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An hour later they were still in the same position. Karen had fallen asleep and was breathing soundly next to him. Brian felt content. He looked at Karen as she slept. She was attractive, a bit too much make up but clearly she wanted to soften any masculine features. He stroked her face then down her neck to her shoulders and across her bra. Her breast forms were fairly realistic and he imagined what she would look like after breast enhancement surgery. As he stroked down to her belly Karen woke up. She smiled.

For the next hour they chatted, getting to know each other more deeply, becoming even closer as they probed each others lives, loves and desires.

They slept together, making love again when they woke. With Brian's semen in her bowels, Karen inserted a butt plug then dressed, before kissing Brian and leaving.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For the next couple of weeks they communicated a lot, email, video call, phone call. Karen needed him again and so spent some time arranging time for her to visit Brian, this time at his home.

It was a couple of weeks later that she was waiting outside a hotel where she had stayed the night in Brian's home town. She looked good, even if she said so herself.

A car pulled up and a familiar voice said 'Hi lady. Can I offer you a lift?'.

Karen bent down and took her sunglasses off before replying. 'Only if I can suck you off buddy'

Brian smiled and swung the door open for her. Karen climbed in, her skirt riding up her thigh as she did so. She leaned over and kissed Brian full on the lips.

A horn sounded as the driver behind got tired of waiting.

Brian broke the kiss and drove off.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They arrived at Brian's home ten minutes later. Brian turned the car off and turned to Karen.

'Welcome to my humble abode madam. Come and meet the girls.' With that they both got out of the car. Brian took her hand in his and led her to the front door. Opening the door he invited her in.

The house was quiet. Brian put her suitcase down and holding her hand led her into the living room. He could tell she was nervous at meeting the girls so he squeezed her hand as encouragement.

The living room was empty. They tried the kitchen. Empty. So he led her upstairs.

Karen was impressed with the house and how neat and tidy it was.

As they got upstairs they came to a door with a plaque which said 'Madi's room'. Brian knocked.

'Come in,' a voice replied.

Brian opened the door and entered.

'Hi Mads. This is Karen who I told you about.'

The girl turned and smiled at Karen, before standing and walking over. 'Hi Karen. I'm Madi.' She offered her hand.

Karen took the hand. It was cool and dry. 'Hi Madi, great to meet you.' Karen appraised the girl. Blond, petite, very pretty, light make up, brown eyes, for a brief second she imagined Madi naked her c cup breasts standing proud and her unshaved bush hiding the treasures beneath.

Madi also looked at Karen. She saw a pretty lady, older than her father, brunette, brown eyes, ready smile, in a short dress and heels. There was something she couldn't place with her though.

Brian broke the brief silence. 'Is Chloe in, Mads?'

'Think so. She's going to see Chad the creepy boyfriend soon though.'

At the sound of the word Chad, Brian bristled. The guy was weird and Brian didn't like him. The thought of Chad touching his beloved daughter annoyed him. It should be him, her dad touching her, not some creepy boyfriend.

'Ok, we'll go see her now. We'll let you get back to studying.' He guided Karen out.

Brian knocked at the next room along. No answer. He knocked again. No answer. He looked at Karen and silently opened the door.

Chloe was laying on her bed, eyes closed, headphones on, listening to music. Brian entered the room and touched Chloe's bare foot. She jumped, startled, before pulling the headphones off.

'God dad, you scared me shitless.'

Brian decided to ignore the cursing. 'Sorry Chloe but I wanted to introduce you to Karen, my friend.'

Chloe looked at Karen. 'Hi there,' she said a bit sullenly.

'Hi Chloe. It's great to meet you.' Karen held her hand out.

Chloe looked at Karen's hand and after a few seconds, took it and shook it unenthusiastically.

'We will leave you alone. Just wanted to say hi,' Brian continued.

'I'm going out to see Chad in a minute. Don't know what time I'll be back,' Chloe called after them as they left.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After settling Karen in, they cuddled up on the settee watching a film. Madi was still in her room studying, Chloe had left to see her boyfriend.

CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers