Dad’s Fertility Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen let her hand roam over Brian's chest. She opened a couple of buttons on his shirt and put her hand inside, slowly stroking his nipples.

'The girls seem nice,' Karen said. 'You've done a great job bringing them up alone.'

'Thanks but I know they've missed out having their mother around. I couldn't help them with advice on "women's things". I didn't have anyone around who could help either. That said, they have both grown up seemingly normal.'

'Did you or your wife have any family around who could have helped?'

'Not really. She had a sister, but we've never really got on. Contact got more and more infrequent. We haven't spoken for ages.'

'May I ask why not?.' Karen continued to stroke Brian's nipples which were now hard.

'She is an insufferable prude and never liked us showing affection. I don't know what her problem is. She is married and they have one kid. I bet her husband's only fucked her once.'

Karen was quiet for a moment, then she changed the subject.

'Tell me about Madi and Chloe. What do they do? What do they like? You know, tell me everything.'

'Well Chloe is the oldest. She's 20. She is in her last year at college. She is training to be a midwife and will graduate next year. I don't really know what she plans to do afterwards, probably get a job at the local hospital.'

As Brian was talking, Karen took her hand from inside his shirt and placed it on his trousers, her fingers tracing the outline of his cock.

'She doesn't go out much other than to see Chad,' Brian continued. 'She studies a lot and loves to listen to her music, as you saw earlier.'

'Ok, how about Madi?,' Karen asked, her fingers still stroking the outline of Brian's now hardening cock.

'Madi is just turned 18. She goes to college on a Business Studies course. She hasn't said what she plans to do after the course ends. Probably go to University, possibly to train as an accountant. She is clever enough to do so. A few friends but she likes her own company and spends hours studying.'

Brian was now hard in his trousers, which were beginning to get a bit uncomfortable.

'If you continue doing that Karen my dear, you will drive me wild and I will have to bang you over the coffee table,' he continued.

'That's the plan my love,' Karen responded with a smile.

Brian hesitated for a second. What if Madi came down? Not only would she see her dad fucking his girlfriend in the ass but she might discover Karen's secret, dangling between her legs.

Karen's continued stroking however made his mind up. He stood, reached down and lifted Karen up from the settee and placed her onto the coffee table, face up. Lifting her dress he pulled down her panties, exposing her cock and ass to him. Opening his flies he took out his erect cock. Karen just about managed to lube his cock and her ass before Brian lined his cock up and pushed himself in.

Karen loved driving him wild and desperate to fuck her. She adored his cock in her. She just wished he could breed her properly but as he couldn't she would make do with lots of practice.

Brian fucked her hard and fast. He needed to be quick in case Madi disturbed them but he also needed quick release as he was desperate to cum inside her.

His cock grew as his orgasm got close, he grunted as he came inside her, flooding her bowels.

A few seconds later his cock softened and slipped from her, Karen replacing his cock with her butt plug. She had told him how much she loved keeping his cum inside her. It made her dream she was being impregnated by him.

Brian helped her stand and bent down to pick up her panties he had discarded in his haste to be inside her. Karen put them on before kissing him deeply.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At the same time as Karen was kissing Brian after their fuck, Madi put down her pen, rubbed her eyes and decided to call it a day for studying. She lay on her bed, switched on her tv and idly scanned the stations for something to watch. Nothing, so she flicked on the streaming service. Nothing much there either. She turned the tv off and picked up her tablet. She logged into her social media account and checked her messages. She was trying to occupy herself instead of letting her naughty desires take over but soon she succumbed.

She called up her usual adult chatroom and logged in. Her account name of "HornyYoungSlut" wasn't very original but summed up her usual state of mind when she was logged in.

As usual when she logged in she got lots of private messages from guys, and a few women, but she was hoping for one of her "special" friends. She had been on the site only since her 18th birthday and had already attracted a few guys who she liked to chat with. At the beginning they hadn't believed she was female and only 18 but she had shared a picture of her pussy and breasts whilst she held a piece of paper with their account name scrawled on it. They knew then that she was genuine.

The guys she liked to chat with were older than her, she loved driving older guys wild, making them cum with her dirty thoughts spewing from her. Her fingers a blur as she typed dirty messages to them, driving them on.

She removed her panties as she waited, her pussy already slick with desire.

Then she saw it, a private message from David aka "PussyHunter", a forty-something married guy who loved girls her age. She guessed that chatting to her stopped him going further with his own 18 year old daughter.

'Hi darling. Got something to show me?,' his message said.

Madi knew what he wanted. She took a picture of her wet pussy with her fingers holding herself open, checked it to make sure it was ok, then messaged him back.

'Hope you like it daddy,' she responded attaching the picture.

'Very nice girl. Looks like you need daddy's hard cock inside you.' Madi clicked on the attachment he had sent, his hard cock held out in front of him, the tip wet.

'Yes please daddy. Please fuck me.' Madi stroked her pussy as she typed.

'Have you got your dildo handy babe?'

'Yes daddy. What should I do with it?'

'Get it wet baby. Use your mouth.'

'Mmmmmm daddy. It's your cock I'm sucking daddy. It tastes amazing.'

'Good girl. When it's nice and wet, rub the top on your clit.'

'Yes daddy. It feels great. I wish it was your cock daddy.'

'Me too baby. Now slide that dildo into your cunt. Remember it's daddy's cock fucking you.'

'Oh daddy. It feels sooooo good.'

'Yes baby. I can feel your tight cunt on my big daddy cock.'

'Oh daddy, your lovely cock is fucking me.' Madi was fucking herself with the dildo.

'Get ready for daddy's hot cum baby.'

'Oh yes daddy. I want it,'

'Here it comes girl. I'm cumming.'

Madi was fucking herself hard. Her orgasm was close. 'Yes daddy. I'm close too.'

David's response took a few seconds. 'Wow baby you made daddy cum again. Shooting in your tight cunt. I hope you're on the pill. Thanks and bye.' With that he disconnected. Madi's orgasm was close and she continued to fuck herself with the dildo, cumming a few seconds later.

She left the dildo firmly inserted as she came down from her sexual high. Breathing heavily she slowly withdrew it, licking it clean. She needed to return it to the hiding place in her fathers room she had found a few weeks ago. She presumed it was her mum's and dad hadn't got rid of it yet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At the same time that her sister was masturbating and after Brian and Karen had fucked, Chloe was crying. Chad had stood her up, again. This really was the last time. She left the coffee shop and walked home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chloe had composed herself by the time she got home. The house was quiet when she walked in. Going to the kitchen for a drink she found her dad cooking.

'Hi baby. You're home early.'

'Yeah. Chad couldn't make our date. No sweat.' She pulled out a drink from the fridge and left to go to her room. Brian watched her go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Brian and Karen ate, he mentioned that he was worried about Chloe. Karen said that she'd have a girly chat with her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After clearing up, Karen went upstairs and knocked on Chloe's door.

'Come in.'

Karen entered.

'Hi Chloe. Just wanted to make sure you are ok.'

Chloe had clearly been crying. 'I'm fine, thank you Karen.'

Karen sat down and put her arm around Chloe. 'It's ok you know.'

Chloe put her head on Karen's shoulder and the tears came. Karen held her, stroking her head waiting for the tears to slow.

Eventually Chloe calmed down.

'Did he stand you up?'

Chloe nodded.

'You are better than him you know. Better off without him too. Any guy who treats you like that deserves to be binned.'

Chloe didn't move.

'There are a lot of much kinder men out there you know. You don't have to put up with the shit that Chad puts you through.'

'Yeah, but.........'

Chloe trailed off.

'Are you going to say that you love him? Do you love being stood up? Do you love being treated like this? Do you love being upset when he let's you down?'

Chloe shook her head.

'Then bin the bastard,'

Chloe didn't move and was clearly thinking. 'Karen? Would you be with me when I ring him to tell him it's over? He will try to get me to change my mind.'

'Of course. If you waiver, give me the phone and I'll give him a hard time.'

Chloe picked up her phone, composed herself and dialled Chad's number.

To Chloe's surprise it went smoothly. Chad didn't really try to get her to change her mind but did try to get the upper hand near the end of the call by saying he was doing the breaking up. Karen was about to take the phone but Chad disconnected.

'Better?' Karen asked.

'Yes, much. Thank you.' Chloe gave Karen a hug.

'Do you fancy a girly night in later? We can see if Madi wants to join us too. We can do each others nails, a bit of make up, talk boys and watch terrible romcoms if you like.'

'Yeah, ok. Sounds good.'

'I'll go tell your dad to find something to do tonight. See you later.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karen made a detour to Madi's room before returning to Brian. Madi said she was meeting a friend but would join them later.

Brian agreed to watch the football on tv that evening. He didn't need any persuasion.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The girly evening went well. Really well.

Both Karen and Chloe wore dressing gowns, Karen being careful to keep her cock well tucked away and hidden.

They talked a lot about life, their plans and desires. Before Madi joined then, Chloe revealed she wanted a career in midwifery, wanted a husband and kids, and effectively a normal life.

When Madi joined she revealed she didn't really want marriage, but did surprisingly reveal a craving for cock!

At the end of the evening the three of them were firm friends.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After leaving the girls, Karen went to find Brian. He was sat up in bed.

Karen told him about the evening as she stripped naked and climbed into bed beside him, her hand resting on his flaccid penis.

'We had a great evening. The girls are lovely,' Karen said.

'Yes they are. Perhaps I will join you next time.'

'No way. Girls only I'm afraid. Unless you want to be feminized then no invite for you.' With Karen's hand resting on his cock, it started to grow.

'Perhaps I will. Always wondered what I'd look like as a woman.'

Karen leaned back and looked at him questioningly. 'Well the beard would have to go and we have a lot of work on all this hair,' Karen indicated his chest and cock area. 'And waxing those legs would take a while.'

'Yeah. Perhaps we can try without all the hair removal to start with? I just want to feel like you do.'

Brian's cock had now grown fully hard.

'Ok but at the moment I have something to attend to.' Karen shifted her weight, leaned down and took his cock into her mouth, her tongue gently swirling round the head, her fingers cupping his balls.

Brian was in heaven. Karen was a great cock sucker and knew how to get him excited very quickly.

Karen slowly took more of his cock in her mouth, then when she could take no more, set up a steady rhythm sucking on his cock.

Brian moaned softly when he came in her mouth, Karen greedily swallowing his seed. She licked the last of his cum from his softening cock, kissed the top with her closed mouth and moved back beside him. Brian hugged her.

'Do you fancy a trip out tomorrow? We could go and visit some farms on the housing market. No intention to buy of course, just to flesh out your fantasy a bit more.'

Brian had pushed his desire to own and run his own fertility farm to the back of his mind. 'We could do, you naughty minx. Or we could just stay here in bed!'

'Tempting but I want to see more of the countryside round here. Plenty of time for you to breed me later.'

'Ok but I won't forget that promise that I can breed you. I will ring round a few Estate Agents tomorrow morning.'

'I know it's only fantasy but it's fun to plan.'

Brian briefly thought about the £2m he had in the bank, a product of life insurance and medical negligence claims. If he chose, his fantasy could become a reality.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning after Brian had made a few phone calls, they got ready to go out. It was hot so Karen wore a knee length dress and sandals, Brian wore shorts and a t-shirt. Both took wellington boots in case the farms were dirty/muddy.

The first farm they went to was largely run down and whilst this was reflected in the price, it was not suitable. Indeed the second one was similar.

After lunch they drove to the third farm. They were to meet the Estate Agent, Jenna at 2pm.

At 2pm they were standing outside the farm entrance waiting for Jenna to turn up. She eventually arrived at 2.10pm full of apologies for being late.

'I'm really sorry for being late. My previous viewing overran. Anyway this is Hillview Farm. It has only recently come onto the market, the owners are retiring and have no other family to take over. It is on the market for £1m which includes all buildings, fixtures and fittings and livestock. Do you want to follow me and I'll show you round?' She got back in her car and drove off. Brian and Karen followed in their car.

Jenna stopped in front of, what Brian and Karen assumed was the farmhouse. She got out, opened her boot and changed from her heels into wellingtons. Brian and Karen did likewise. She then led them round the various buildings, the main barns being away from the farmhouse, which seemed to stand alone from the main farm.

'The farming side is currently managed by a farm manager. Up to you of course if you retained the staff but I understand it currently works very well without much attention by the owners.' Jenna started her spiel.

Karen listened to the explanations given but was also watching Jenna. She looked in her mid 30's, brunette, hair tied back in a ponytail, about 5'6" tall, slim build. Karen also noticed no wedding ring, although her ring finger still showed an indentation indicating she used to wear a ring, possibly a broken engagement or marriage.

'Let me show you the farmhouse now.' She led the way into the house. It was well lived in but cared for. Plenty of rooms, including a basement, it would be ideal for Brian's fantasy, although Karen had no idea that it was a possibility with Brian's assets.

An older man, presumably the owner, came in as they were being shown around. He offered to show Brian more of the farm and the two of them left leaving Karen and Jenna alone.

'Local, are you?', Karen asked.

'Yes I live in the outskirts of town. Do you know Northam?'

'No, I'm not from round here.'

'Oh, where are you from?'

'Wellington.'

'Quite a way away. What brings you here?'

'Brian'

'That's nice.'

'Enjoy being an Estate Agent?'

'It pays the bills! Not really a career for me though.'

'What would you rather do?'

Jenna hesitated. 'Bit of a sore subject actually. I really wanted to start raising a family but my husband, now my ex, didn't.'

'I'm sorry.'

'It's ok. I've resigned myself to it now.'

The chatted more for a few minutes as they waited for Brian to return, all the while Karen imagined Jenna staying at the farm, heavily pregnant and very happy.

The door opened and Brian entered.

'Do you want to see anything else?' Jenna asked.

'No I think i've seen everything I need.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On the drive back home Brian was quiet.

'So what did you think?' Karen asked.

'To be honest it was perfect. The location, the farmhouse, the layout, everything. It would make a fantastic place for us.'

'Exactly what I thought. Will certainly enhance our fantasy fun whilst I am here.'

'Yes but there is something I haven't told you.'

'Oh yes?'

'I could buy it from cash resources.'

He explained. They discussed the potential. They went home and fucked hard.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Over the next couple of days they talked about the farm. Could it actually work? Every potential problem had answers. Even if Brian's fantasy of a fertility/breeding farm didn't happen, the family would have space to grow, the fully working farm would generate an income and they would be out of the city, in the open air, a place to breathe fresh air.

They had sex a lot during this time. The thought of the farm up and running with a number of heavily pregnant naked ladies walking around was a massive turn on for them both.

Two days after the viewing they were laying in bed, Karen had the plug in her ass as always after Brian had deposited his seed in her.

As they cuddled Karen asked the question on both of their lips. 'So Brian, are you going ahead with the farm purchase or not?'

'Well both girls seemed keen when I chatted to them about it earlier. So am I. But the key for me is are you going to join us? I couldn't do it on my own and the girls want you to move in too.'

'Try and keep me away, sexy.'

'Time to make a call to Jenna then.'

Brian picked his phone up and spoke to Jenna.

Negotiations took a couple of hours but finally they agreed to buy the farm.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It took a couple of months for the paperwork to be finalised. During this time Brian got more familiar with the running of the farm whilst Karen returned home to sort out her affairs. She returned a few weeks before the move, helping Brian and the girls with their packing. Indeed she spent a lot of time with the girls before the move.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The move went as well as could be expected. A few hiccups but nothing too bad. A few days later and they were largely moved in and the majority unpacked.

Brian and Karen had fucked every night and every morning since arriving, Karen slipping the plug in afterwards to keep his creamy cum in her ass.

It was a Friday evening, Brian remembered the time exactly 7.20pm. Karen was sitting on the settee, her bare legs tucked under her, her short summer dress revealing plenty of leg. Brian entered the room having completed his work for the day.

'Oh good, you're here Brian. Come and sit down on the settee and I will get you a drink.' Karen rose and went to the kitchen, returning a few minutes later with a cold beer for him and a white wine for herself. She sat beside him and took his free hand in hers.

'Right, ok.....I need to tell you about something. Don't worry it's not bad. In fact it's good, very good.' She hesitated for a few seconds, seemingly uncertain.

She picked up her phone and typed a message into it.

'Now I'm worried. What do you have to tell me?' Brian asked.