Dad’s Fertility Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Your fantasy of making this place into a..................oh hello girls.'

Brian turned and watched as his two daughters entered the room and sat down opposite them. They both held a piece of A4 paper. Brian had to look away as both were wearing very short shorts and a vest top. Both were bare legged and barefoot.

'Perhaps I will let Chloe explain,' Karen continued. She looked at Chloe and smiled as encouragement.

'Well dad, Karen has explained what you really want to use this place for, a harem of women who want, no.......need to be impregnated, over and over again.'

Brian looked at Karen who continued to watch Chloe, still smiling.

'When Karen told us, Madi and I were shocked at first but the more we talked about it the more we wanted to get involved. Firstly, I hope to qualify as a midwife soon. I would love to be the live-in midwife for you. I will help train Madi and Karen to help me. Madi wants to use her business studies skills to help run the farm, the crops, livestock and anything the women want and need.'

'We both know Karen's secret and are very comfortable with it. Karen said that the women would sign a contract effectively giving you two control.' Chloe continued. 'So this means that whatever you and Karen say, goes. Not exactly as a master/slave relationship but close. Am I right?'

Brian couldn't speak but he nodded.

'Karen has found an adoption agency who will take the newborns and place them with families who can't have children. Now you just need to find some compliant women.' Chloe looked at Madi who nodded. 'And you have your first two volunteers.'

Brian was shocked but said nothing.

Karen picked up her phone and opened the video app. Pointing the phone at the girls she touched the record button.

'Ok girls I see you have the unsigned contracts. Do you understand what signing those contracts entails?'

'Yes Karen. It means that we hand over control of our lives to you and daddy.'

'Are you signing freely and without any duress?'

Both Chloe and Madi smiled. 'Yes Karen we both want this,' Chloe continued.

'Then you may both sign.'

Chloe signed her document and handed the pen to Madi, who also signed her contract. They offered the papers to Karen, who switched off the recording.

'No, give them to daddy'

They offered the papers to Brian who took them.

Karen turned to Brian. 'I think the girls are overdressed, don't you think?'

Brian nodded.

'I suggest you instruct them Brian.'

Brian turned to the girls. 'Stand and strip naked,' he told them.

Both girls stood and pulled their vest tops over their heads, underneath they wore no bras, Brian looked upon their naked breasts for the first real time. Both girls then undid their shorts and pushed them down their legs and off. Neither were wearing panties. Both stood there naked.

'Turn round girls. Show daddy your bodies,' Karen instructed. 'Slowly.'

Both turned round slowly.

'Well Brian, you've brought up two lovely, sexy women,' Karen said.

She turned to the girls. 'Now girls you need to show due worship to daddy. Come and kneel in front of him.

The girls walked over to Brian and knelt before him.

'Madi, unzip daddy and remove his cock.'

With shaking hands Madi reached up and tugged on Brian's zip. It wasn't easy but she managed. She then reached in and with difficulty grabbed his rapidly growing cock and pulled it out.

'I see you are enjoying this Brian,' Karen smiled at him. Then she turned to the girls whose eyes were on Brian's cock. 'Now girls you are to kiss daddy's cock. Closed mouth.'

Both leaned forward to kiss his cock. A string of precum joined their lips to his cock before the string broke.

'Good girls. Now stand in front of daddy.' They did so.

Karen reached into her handbag and brought out two boxes. She handed them to Brian.

'I've had these made. Open them.'

Brian opened the box marked '1'. Inside was a necklace with a large silver number 1 hanging off.

'It is so the subjects can be identified by their numbers if we desire. Go ahead put that one on Chloe.'

Brian stood and walked behind Chloe. She moved her hair out of the way so he could put the necklace on her. He put the number 2 necklace on Madi.

'Now girls, you have to learn a few poses. The first is "stand". When you are instructed to stand, you will stand with your legs 12" apart, your hands held behind your back. Practice now,' Karen continued.

The girls stood as instructed.

'Good. The next is "kneel". You will kneel with your legs wide apart, your hands behind your back. Do it please.'

They did so.

'Then there is "lay". For this you lay on your back, your knees bent, your heels as close to your ass as possible, your legs wide apart. Your arms by your side. Do it now please.'

Karen helped Chloe whose heels needed to be closer to her ass. Then she looked over at Brian who was staring at his daughters exposed pussies. Poor Brian. His cock looked as if it was ready to explode.

'Now girls the final pose is "present". You will get on all fours, your legs apart, presenting your pussy and ass. Do it.'

They both did so.

Karen turned to Brian. 'I think the girls are ready for their first breeding session, don't you?'

He nodded.

'Now girls, it is time for you to be bred. I will do the breeding so that we don't mess with genetics. Once you are pregnant then daddy will fuck you too. Are you ready to receive your first bareback cock?'

'Yes Karen, they said in unison.'

Karen slipped out of her dress, then pulled her panties down and off, her cock bouncing free. She stood there in only a bra.

Turning to Brian, she said 'I want you to experience the first breeding session too. As I fuck the girls I want you inside me too.'

Brian needed no further invitation. He stripped off, lubed his cock and Karens ass and waited, his cock very hard and throbbing. Karen knelt behind Chloe and rubbed her cock along her wet slit. For a second Karen held her cock at Chloe's entrance then she pushed in, all the way, until she was fully in.

Brian waited for Karen to be fully inside his eldest daughter then pushed his cock inside Karen's willing ass. The scene looked incredible. Karen reached back and held Brian's neck, she was loving being inside a tight pussy whilst she herself was impaled on a hard cock. She gave it a few seconds then released Brian's neck and started to withdraw from Chloe, Brian still firmly inside her.

Karen slowly started to fuck Chloe, who made little mewling sounds during the fuck.

Slowly and gently she fucked Chloe. She wanted her to enjoy the experience of being bred.

Chloe's mewling became moans and suddenly she cried out as she orgasmed, her pussy spasming on Karen's cock. Karen almost came too but she held off as long as she could. She could feel that Brian was close and she wanted to cum at the same time, so Brian felt like he was the one fucking his daughter.

Karen increased her speed, passing the point of no return, cumming hard in Chloe's unprotected womb, her sperm searching for its target. Brian moaned as he came too, filling Karen's ass, breeding her.

All three were breathing heavily as the cocks softened and slipped out.

Chloe was told to "lay", a cushion under her ass to aid her impregnation.

Madi had been watching Chloe's breeding with interest and lust. She was still in the "present" pose, her pussy leaking her juices.

Brian mumbled a "thank you" as he kissed Karen hard.

Karen stood and moved behind Madi, her hand on her cock rubbing some life back into it, ready for her second session. With her other hand she grabbed Brians hand and together they gently rubbed Madi's soaking wet pussy.

Slowly Karen's cock started to regain some hardness. Disentangling her wet hand from Brian's she rubbed some of Madi's juices on her cock then lined herself up with Madi's pussy and pushed in.

Immediately Madi started to orgasm, the mere entering of Karen's cock causing her pussy to spasm. Madi cried out as she came.

Karen started to thrust in Madi, then she felt Brian behind her, his cock finding her asshole. They soon set up a rhythm, as Karen thrust into Madi, Brian's cock withdrew, then as Karen withdrew, Brian's cock went deeper into her bowels. Karen loved the feeling and was soon cumming hard into Madi. Brian followed, cumming in Karen soon after.

Madi was placed into the "lay" pose too, both girls looking so damn sexy as they allowed Karen's fertile cum to do its job. Madi held Chloe's hand and smiled at her as they both lay there.

Karen was tired, but so satisfied. She stood and walked over to Brian, hugging him.

Brian stood, told Karen to wait there and left the room, returning a minute later. He knelt before Karen as the girls watched him.

'Karen. I love you. Would you marry me?' He opened a ring box and offered her the ring.

'Oh god, yes, yes, yes,' Karen gushed. They hugged and kissed.

'And from now on the girls will refer to you as mummy.'

The girls smiled, then got up and went to their rooms.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life settled down. The girls decorated their bedrooms and kitted out their specialist rooms, Chloe putting together the maternity room and Madi the business/administration. Neither had worn clothes since the first impregnation session and it suited them. Both started the day kneeling and kissing Brian's naked cock. Both had daily fuck sessions with Karen, Brian usually watching.

Brian continued to fuck Karen every day, with Karen always plugging her ass afterwards.

Brian introduced Karen to the farm manager. She was a bit taken aback that the farm manager was a woman, Christine but she seemed very knowledgable and confident. It was clear that the farm was in safe hands so other than a weekly catch up it wouldn't need much attention from Brian and Karen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One morning, Karen and Brian were still in bed asleep. Madi crept in, unsure whether to disturb them but she had some news.

The floorboard creaked slightly as she walked to the bed. Karen stirred them opened her eyes. She smiled at Madi and held out her hand for Madi to take. Instead Madi passed something across.

Karen took it, looked at it and smiled. It was a positive pregnancy test. She looked over at Brian who was still asleep and slowly removed the sheet from his body. Beckoning Madi to her, she whispered in her ear, 'Suck daddy's cock.'

Madi walked round the bed and leaned over, taking Brian's cock in her mouth. It started to grow hard in her mouth.

Brian stirred. Opening his eyes he saw his youngest daughter sucking gently on him. He turned to a smiling Karen who passed him the pregnancy test. As he looked at the test, he knew it was time.

Reaching down he gently coaxed Madi from his cock then stood and eased her down on her back on the bed. He climbed on the bed and knelt between her legs. Moving his hand to her pussy he checked how wet she was, his fingers came away slick.

He leaned over her, his hands either side taking his weight, his cock poised, close to her pussy. Madi opened her legs wider then bent them at the knees, her feet going behind his ass, her heels resting on his butt cheeks. She seemed to be coaxing him into her.

Brian closed the gap between his cock and Madi's pussy until it rested at her entrance. He wanted this first fuck to last as long as he could, so he slowly, ever so slowly pushed into her.

A tear formed in Madi's eye as he slowly pushed himself in. She had wanted this for so long.

Brian kept pushing, loving the feel of his daughters pussy on his hard cock. His dream was becoming a reality.

Karen just watched the unfolding scene. She didn't move for fear of interfering on what was happening.

Brian was fully inside her now. He leaned down and kissed his daughter. It wasn't the kiss of a normal daddy, it was a lust filled, passionate kiss, his tongue dancing around hers in his desire.

He began to withdraw, slightly faster than the speed he had entered her, then when almost out, he plowed back inside her setting up a slow, steady rhythm.

Soon they were fucking harder. Madi meeting his thrusts with her own, forcing him as deep as possible.

The scene in front of Karen was so erotic, her own cock hard, needing release, but with some difficulty she denied herself.

The fucking became harder, more animalistic as they both pushed hard towards their own orgasms. Madi was moaning with every thrust.

Brian felt his climax close and kissed Madi as he released inside her, spurting his cum into his pregnant youngest daughter. This triggered Madi's own orgasm, her pussy spasming on his still hard cock, almost sucking the remaining cum from his cock into her.

As his cock started to soften, Brian kissed Madi, looked her in the eyes and said 'I love you Madi.

'I love you too, daddy.'

'That was so beautiful, Karen said, her hand stroking her own cock. 'Now you are pregnant Madi, the first of many I assume?'

'God yes,' Madi responded.

Brian climbed off his daughter and looked at her, naked, her skin slightly flushed, her pussy red and glistening. He felt so happy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chloe was happy for her sister but frustrated that she couldn't yet fuck her dad. A few days hopefully.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For Madi it seemed like the floodgates had opened. She felt that every waking moment she had a cock in her. For the first few days daddy fucked her a lot. When daddy wasn't cumming in her, mummy was. And she loved it!

She knew that once Chloe announced she was pregnant she would have to share daddy, so she just enjoyed her time with him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A few days later, Chloe was sitting on the toilet, peeing onto the pregnancy tester. Daddy, mummy and Madi were crowded round her watching. They had no secrets or need for privacy any more.

They waited the required time, then taking a deep breath, she picked the test up. Her reaction gave the game away. She shrieked then grabbed at Brian's cock.

'Quick daddy, fuck me now. I need it.'

Brian helped her up. The first time with Chloe would not be the same as with Madi. This was going to be quick and hard, to satisfy Chloe's need for her dads cock.

Brian pushed her against the door, freeing his cock as he did so. Lifting one of her legs to give himself access, he pushed his cock inside his eldest daughter. She moaned as he started to fuck her.

Karen sat Madi on the toilet and pressed her cock to her face. Madi took it with pleasure and started to suck hungrily on it.

The increasing sound of the door banging with every thrust told how hard Brian was fucking Chloe.

With a shrieked 'Oh fuck' Chloe orgasmed, closely followed by Brian. They kissed lovingly then Brian edged backwards so she could move away from the door.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next few weeks were heaven for the family. The girls bellies grew. The four of them had a lot of amazing sex. It was bliss.