Dad’s X-Rated Dementia Dreams, Ch 2

Story Info
Early onset Alzheimer’s, my beloved father has dementia.
8.3k words
4.86
987
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad's X-Rated Dementia Dreams, Ch 2

Early onset Alzheimer's, my beloved father has dementia.

Author's Note:

This story is dedicated to Grant for allowing me to write his story about his beloved, albeit demented Dad, Harry. Not knowing if it's real or if he's imagining it, Harry claimed to have had sex with Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Basinger, and Helen Mirren.

F F F

Dad's X-Rated Dementia Dreams, Ch 1

The third woman, Helen, works from 9 pm until 5 am. She's an attractive, fifty-something-year-old woman with dark brown, shoulder length hair, brown eyes and, of course, huge breasts. Since his wife, my mother, had double D cup breasts, I figured he'd feel more comfortable with big breasted women and, of course, he does. Like father, like son, my father loves women with big tits as much as I love women with big tits, too.

With her a light sleeper, Helen sleeps in the adjourning bedroom with her door open. Not needing to be catharized, my dad has a portable pee pan with an attached hose inside of a waste bucket attached to his adjustable bed. Not having to get up during the night to pee, he pees in the hose. Helen empties the pee pot and washes it out every morning. Best that I hired round the clock home healthcare workers, he'd never receive this level of personal attention and care that he receives from his three, home healthcare workers in a nursing home.

Unbeknownst to the three women and my father, my friend, a former NSA employee, wired every room, including the bathrooms, and the garage, for video and for sound. At first, I felt a little like P Diddy spying on my father and his home healthcare workers, but I quickly got over it. In case of anything, needing video and audio proof, I wanted to protect my father from the liability of lawsuits. Not that I don't trust the three women that I hired, I do, but when someone suddenly becomes desperate for money, my wealthy, demented father is an easy target.

Throughout the day, I check the video feed. I turn off the sound unless there's something that I want to hear. Surprisingly, my father's doctor warned me that dementia may increase my father's libido. My father never had problems with impotence or erectile dysfunction. He's never sexually and inappropriately touched women. Yet, I feared that he may do that now, especially with three, busty and good looking, home healthcare workers.

Hoping that he didn't touch them, feel them, and grope them, I hoped that his sudden horniness wouldn't be an issue with any of these three, lovely women. Good home healthcare workers are hard to find. I hoped that none of them would quit. Sexually attracted to all three of them, I envied my father being alone with them all day and all night.

"Don't be alarmed if he tries to kiss and/or inappropriately touch women sexually who he doesn't know or thinks that he knows," said the doctor. "Nursing homes are filled with horny, elderly men who continually grab the breasts and the asses of nurses and health aides. They continually lift women's skirts to peek at their panties."

Fortunately, unable to sexually molest women that he doesn't know, my father hasn't left the house in three years. I check on his cars and keep the tires inflated. I drive them around the neighborhood a couple times a month and take them up on the highway to blow out the collected carbon.

With his low-mileage cars having never been in an accident, his Lincoln is worth more than five times the $7,000 that he paid for it in 1972. The Bentley is holding steady at a third of what the $150,000 that he paid for it when new in 1992. Whenever I drive his cars, people stop to stare.

F F F

Daddy's Delirious Dementia, Ch. 02

One morning, arriving at work early, brown bagging my breakfast and eating at my desk, suddenly I felt bored. While sipping my coffee, I had free time to check the video feed of the home healthcare workers going through their daily routine at my father's house. Unbeknownst that I could not only see them but also hear them, I felt a bit perverted while watching the unsuspecting women working with my father. Surprising me as much as he sexually excited me, catching him in the act, I wasn't expecting my dad to sexually assault Rose, but he did.

Unable to remove my eyes from my laptop screen, I watched my horny father feel Rose's breasts through her blouse and bra. I couldn't believe that he had groped her enormous breasts through her clothes. Even more surprising, without telling him no to stop him from groping her, I couldn't believe that she allowed him to feel her breasts. She stared down at his hand while watching him touch her, feel her, and fondle her humongous breasts through her clothes.

'Oh, oh,' I thought. 'Just what the doctor said may happen is happening. This is troublesome. I'm going to lose a good home healthcare worker because my father can't keep his hands to himself. I can't believe he felt her tits through her clothes. Then, while watching him sexually assault her, with him making me horny, I wished that I could feel Rose's gigantic breasts through her clothes, too,' I thought with a dirty laugh.

With no one at the office but me, I turned on the sound to listen. Shocking me, instead of being offended, expecting her to scream, expecting her to call me and tell me that she quit, she surprised me by her reaction. She laughed. Then, as if they were girlfriend and boyfriend instead of home healthcare aide and patient, she playfully slapped his hand away.

"You're a naughty man, Harry. Did you get a good feel," she asked while smiling down at him.

She looked down at her breasts while looking at him.

"It's been a long time, years, since anyone has touched me in that way and felt my breasts," she said cupping her humongous breasts in her hands through her blouse and bra.

Then, she surprised me when she leaned forward to give him a peck on the lips. I couldn't believe that Rose kissed my father. Seemingly, it was okay with her that he fondled her breasts through her clothes.

"Thank you," she said. "You're the first man in a very long time who has sexually paid any attention to me."

My father gave Rose a big smile.

"You're welcome. It was my pleasure," he said, and they both laughed. "You made me wet," she said with a laugh.

F F F

Not expecting her to say what she said, she continued talking to him about her breasts.

"I'm glad that I'm divorced because my husband wouldn't like you feeling my breasts. He was a very jealous and possessive man," she said with a laugh. "If he knew you groped my breasts, he'd come here and punch you in the nose."

Then, surprising me, and seemingly goading him, she raised her breast talk to another level.

"Actually, with you always staring at my breasts through my clothes while undressing me with your eyes, I'm unashamed and unembarrassed that you groped my breasts. It felt good to be touched in that way again. To be honest, I've been waiting for you to touch me and feel me," she said with a dirty laugh.

She looked down at her fully clothed breasts before looking at my father.

"I'm glad you like my breasts enough to touch them and feel them. Giving me something to masturbate over later, I'm glad that you touched, felt, and fondled my breasts through my clothes, Harry. I take that as a big compliment," she said.

She gave him a big smile. She looked down at her breasts before looking up at him.

"I love my big tits and I'm glad that you like them, too."

My dad continued shocking me by what he said next. He gave her a big, toothy smile.

"Show me your breasts, Rose. I want to see them," he said. "I want to see your huge tits. It's been years since I've seen a woman's naked breasts," he said pathetically.

With her allowing him to do so, he reached up his horny hands again to touch and feel her huge breasts. He cupped her breasts with both hands through her blouse and her bra. He fondled her breasts through her clothes while continuing to grope them.

"If you show me your tits, Rose, I'll tell my son to give you a cash bonus with your check this week," he said with a big smile.

F F F

Instead of slapping his hand away, she stared down at his hand and smiled. She watched him feeling her breasts through her clothes. She seemed flattered that he wanted to see her breasts.

While still staring down at him, she allowed him to continue feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. She stared at his hand while watching him have his way with her breasts. Then, she said something that shocked me and that sexually excited my father.

"I'll show you my breasts, Harry, if you promise to behave and stop being naughty," she said, biting her lip with nervousness mixed with sexual arousal.

He smiled at her again.

"I promise to behave," he said.

'What? Huh? Seriously? Is she kidding? Is she really going to show him her naked breasts,' I thought.

I couldn't believe that Rose agreed to show my demented father her naked breasts.

'Glad that I came into the office early this morning and turned on the video and audio feed, I would have missed this. This I must see,' I thought. 'I can't wait to see Rose's naked breasts.'

I continued watching the video on my laptop.

'Like father, like son, with me not presently having a woman in my life, I'd love to see Rose's enormous, naked breasts, too.'

F F F

Stunned, while filled with sexual anticipation, I watched Rose slowly unbutton her blouse. She unbuttoned one button and looked down to see what he could see before unbuttoning the next button. As if she was a stripper on stage getting ready to dance around a pole to music, I watched her slowly and sexily unbutton her blouse to expose her big, white, low-cut, sheer brassiere to my father. Then, as soon as she removed her blouse, she stepped closer to his bed to allow him to feel her huge breasts through her low-cut bra.

'I wish I was my father feeling her gigantic tits through her bra,' I thought.

Wishing his hands were my hands, I watched him trace her long, sexy line of cleavage with his finger. Then, I watched him finger and pull her erect nipples through her bra. Finally, I watched him cup her monstrous breasts through her bra with both hands while continuing to finger her erect nipples. If I thought her tits were big before when staring at them through her blouse, they are much bigger now when seeing them through her bra.

Not believing that she would, thinking that she was only sexually teasing him, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me and my father, I watched her reach around herself. She unhooked her bra and, ever so slowly and ever so sexily, she removed her bra straps from her shoulders. Then, she removed her arms from her bra straps while holding her bra cups in place with her hands.

Continuing to sexually tease him, she ever so slowly removed her bra cups from her breasts, first one and then the other. I watched her big breasts slowly fall into place. In the sexy way that she removed her bra, I doubted that this was the first time she removed her bra in such a sexy way. She teased my father with her huge breasts in the way that he clearly enjoyed being sexually teased.

Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, and with the imagined loud sound of symbols from the symphony sounding as soon as she removed her bra cups from her breasts, Rose removed her bra. Clearly proud of her huge, naked breasts, she pushed her shoulders back and pushed out her chest. She stared down at her naked breasts. Then, unembarrassed, and unashamed, Rose stood topless in front of my father. She allowed him to touch her naked breasts, feel her naked breasts, and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her darker pink, erect nipples.

With her having much bigger breasts than Christie Brinkley's and Linda Carter's C cup breasts, Rose's enormous tits hardly sagged at all. She had shapely breasts with huge, symmetrical areolas and big nipples. I loved her big tits.

In the way that I once saw my mother's naked breasts, Rose's breasts were as big and beautiful as my mother's breasts. I'm sure that my father was thinking the same thing. It made me happy that I was able to provide him with three, busty, home healthcare workers.

F F F

Then, continuing to sexually tease him, while staring down at him, she lifted her breasts to her mouth, first one and then the other. She sucked her erect nipples while my father stared up at her. Then, making her nipples even more erect, she pinched them, pulled them, turned them, and twisted them.

My father followed her lead. He reached up his hands and pinched her nipples. He pulled her nipples. He turned, twisted, and leaned up to suck her nipples.

Allowing him to relax back on his bed, she stepped closer to him. Then, she leaned over him, and kissed him on the lips again. This time, giving him more than just a peck, with her clearly sexually aroused from his tit play, she parted his lips with her tongue and French kissed him. While continuing to make out with him, she reached inside of his pajama bottoms and fondled his erect prick.

She continued allowing him to touch, feel, and fondle her naked tits, while fingering and sucking her erect nipples. Not stopping him from touching and feeling her, she allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her massive, naked breasts. She continued playing with his erect prick while he continued having his sexual way with her big breasts.

It was then that I realized that Rose was sexually seducing my father. In the way that I suspected that Carol seemingly hoped that he'd marry her, perhaps, Rose hoped that he'd marry her, too. With him still worth a small fortune, easier than winning the lottery, they'd have much to gain by marrying my father. After he died, which wouldn't be very long, they'd be set for life.

Yet, with him not in his right mind, I'd have my lawyer stop any marital romance before it happened. Glad that I put the audio and video in place, not wanting my father to be a victim of a scam, this is what I suspected may happen. Admittedly, a bonus, it was fun to watch the home healthcare workers dressing and undressing, too, while watching them having sex with my father.

F F F

Unable to believe my eyes, I continued watching them. Unable to remove my eyes from Rose's big, naked breasts, she was such a good-looking woman. Then, everything changed after she showed him her naked breasts and allowed him to fondle her big tits. When she helped him to shower, instead of leaning in the shower as she always had done before to help him to sit and shower, she undressed.

'What? Is she kidding me? She's undressing. Rose is undressing. She's stripping herself naked,' I thought while watching her removing her clothes. 'I don't believe this.'

"Tired of getting wet, I hope you don't mind if I shower with you, Harry," she said.

Surprising me as much as she sexually excited my father and me, we watched Rose strip herself naked. With his eyes bulging out of his head and his mouth hanging open, he watched her undress herself in person and I watched her undress on camera. If it wasn't enough that I saw Rose's huge, naked breasts, I couldn't believe that I was seeing her bushy, red pussy, and her shapely naked ass. I couldn't believe that I was seeing Rose naked.

Then, standing behind my father while holding him so that he didn't fall, while reaching down and all around, she washed him everywhere with a washcloth. Once done washing him, with him holding onto handrails embedded in the shower walls, shockingly, she moved to her knees. She stared up at him while taking his cock in her hand. She slowly stroked him to a big and hard erection.

'This is unbelievable. Rose is going to blow him,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's going to suck his cock.'

"I bet you haven't had a blowjob in a long time," she said. "Tell me. Would you like me to blow you, Harry," asked Rose as if he'd say no? "Would you like me to stroke your cock while sucking your cock? Would you like to cum in my mouth? I'd love to swallow your cum, Harry," she said. "It's been a long time since I've given a blowjob," she said with a dirty laugh.

F F F

He returned her laugh with his laugh. If it wasn't enough that she allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts, then, stripping herself naked and showering with him, I couldn't believe that she was on her knees in the shower blowing my father. I couldn't believe that his home healthcare worker was sucking his cock.

"The last blowjob that I had was when Kim Bassinger blew me after she divorced her husband Alec Baldwin. Then, again, it may have been Helen Mirren who gave me my last blowjob. I'm not sure. I don't remember but I remember that it was one of the two. Actually, the reason why I'm confused, they both blew me within a week of one another," he said with a dirty laugh. "Both women loved sucking cock. In the way that Christie Brinkley and Linda Carter were too, they were both talented cocksuckers."

She released his stiff prick from her hand to look up at him, seemingly impressed that he not only had sex with Christy Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Bassinger, but also with Helen Mirren, too.

"Well, I hope that I can give you as good of a blowjob as they gave you. Hopefully, you'll remember my blowjob," she said with a laugh. "I'd love to be your permanent cocksucker, Harry," she said with a dirty laugh.

She gave him a big smile.

"I'd love to make love to you every morning and fuck you every night. I'd love to blow you in between while you finger and lick my pussy," she said with a dirty laugh.

She took my father's prick in her hand again to stroke him. Then, while staring up at him and showing him taking his prick in her mouth, she took him in her mouth to suck him. Rose stroked my father's cock while sucking his cock. I couldn't believe she was blowing my father.

If it wasn't enough that she exposed her naked breasts to him, allowed him to touch, feel, and fondle them while sucking her nipples, she stripped herself naked. Now, she was blowing him. She was giving him oral sex. She must be the best home healthcare worker in the world to give her male patient all that he hoped to have.

"Call me cocksucker, Harry," she said, removing his stiff prick from her mouth to speak. "I love it when you call me cocksucker," she said, staring up at him while laughing.

Then, she reinserted his prick in her mouth and stroked him while sucking him.

"Cocksucker," said my father while laughing. "You're a cocksucker, Rose," he said, running his fingers through her beautiful red hair. "You're my beautiful, red haired, big breasted, freckled cocksucker," he said with a laugh.

F F F

The shower sprayed water all over her back as if she was beneath a waterfall. Determined to make him cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster. She stroked him harder. Deep throating him, she sucked him deeper.

Rose was blowing my father. I couldn't believe that she was sucking his cock. She continued stroking him while sucking him.

"Cum, Harry. Cum," she said, temporarily removing his stiff prick from her mouth to speak. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum," she said.

She smiled up at him.

"I want to give you a more memorable blowjob than Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Bassinger, and Helen Mirren gave you. I don't want you to ever forget my blowjob," she said with a dirty laugh.

She reinserted his big dick in her mouth again. As soon as she mentioned the blowjobs that he truly believed he received from famous women, my father put a gentle hand to the back of her red haired, pretty head. He humped her mouth and he fucked her face.

Then, with her continuing to stroke him faster, and harder, while sucking him deeper, he ejaculated a huge load of cum in her mouth. Not spitting it out, she swallowed his cum. With Rose a talented cocksucker, she sucked him dry and licked him clean.