Dad’s X-Rated Dementia Dreams, Ch 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she stood and turned off the shower. She dried herself and dried my father. While I continued staring at her shapely, naked body, she dressed him while she was still naked.

Lovingly doting on him, she dressed him, and with her hanging over him, and doting on him, she allowed him to fondle her breasts, feel her naked ass, and finger her red, bushy pussy. Then, helping him to his wheelchair, she finally got dressed. I watched Rose dress herself as much in the sexually excited way that I watched her undress herself.

'If it wasn't enough that I saw her beautiful, naked breasts, I couldn't believe that I saw Rose naked,' I thought. 'I can't believe she stroked my father's cock. I can't believe she sucked his prick. I can't believe she blew him, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed his cum.'

After watching her blow my father, she made me wish that she'd blow me, too. She made me look forward to becoming elderly and needing home healthcare workers. When I gave Rose her check, with my father forgetting and not having to tell me, I gave her a well-deserved five-hundred-dollar cash bonus. After she gave my father some sexual pleasure, it was well worth her giving the cash bonus.

Moreover, she gave me plenty to masturbate over, too. I loved seeing her huge naked breasts. I loved seeing her bushy, red pussy. I loved seeing her shapely, naked ass. I loved seeing her naked. I loved watching her having sex with my father.

F F F

Then, such a long time ago, something that I forgot, I remembered, after my mother died, my father flew to Los Angeles to visit her relatives. Circumstantial proof that he may have been in the area to have had sex with his famous, celebrity women. It was there that he told me that he met up with an agent. One thing led to another when he told him that he was a jeweler and brought some jewels that he hoped to sell.

My father showed him what he brought with him to sell. Impressed with his jewels, the agent told my father that he may have some clients who may be interested in buying some of his jewelry for their upcoming events. Unbeknownst to my father, he didn't know that he'd be meeting such famous and beautiful women.

Over the next several days, the agent arranged for my father to visit the Bel-Air hotel rooms of Christy Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Bassinger, and Helen Mirren. They were all in Los Angeles for an upcoming event. Hoping that they'd buy some pieces of his jewelry, he was eager to show them the jewels that he had brought with him from Boston to Los Angeles.

He hoped that they'd buy some pieces for their upcoming events, galas, and balls. Obviously, they were as impressed with his jewels as they were with him. They all liked the sparkling pieces of jewelry enough to buy some of them.

Knowing that women loved buying their birthstones as much as they loved buying diamonds, not knowing who he was going to meet, he was glad that he had taken every birthstone with him. Sure enough with Christie Brinkley's birth date, February 2nd, her birthstone was Amethyst. She bought an Amethyst and diamond bracelet.

"I love this Harry. It's so beautiful," said Christie.

With Linda Carter's birth date, July 24th, her birthstone was ruby. She bought ruby earrings. Kim Basinger's birth date was December 8th. Her birthstone was turquoise. She bought a diamond and turquoise necklace.

Now, I started to believe that his stories weren't stories at all but true. Clearly, with my father, a tall and good looking man with a big dick, they all liked my father enough to not only buy jewelry from him but also to have sex with him. Perhaps, he did have sex with them. Perhaps, he wasn't making up stories of dementia but remembering all that happened 20-years ago.

F F F

Later that day, after dinner, I watched Carol change out of her clothes in the bathroom to change into her home healthcare uniform. A beautiful, natural blonde woman, I watched her remove her blouse, her jeans, her bra, and her panties. I wondered why she removed her bra and panties. Then, sexually exciting me, thinking that she'd change into her home healthcare uniform, instead, she put on a short, sheer, sexy, low-cut nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it.

'What the fuck? Are these women kidding me? First Rose is after my dad, now Carol sexually wanted him, too,' I thought.

My father sat waiting for her while in his wheelchair. She emerged from the bathroom and wheeled him to the living room. Then, she helped him out of his chair and moved him to the couch. I watched my father watching a movie with Carol.

As if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife, or lovers, they sat on the couch together. He sat with his arm around her shoulders and she sat with her head on his chest and her hand on the top of his thigh. Not believing my eyes, I watched Carol finger the head of my father's big dick through his pajama bottoms.

'Seriously? Oh, my God. Are all of these home healthcare workers whores or are they willingly giving my father sex because he has money? Maybe, they hope that he'd marry one of them and bequeath her everything when he dies,' I thought. 'A good way to protect him from these gold diggers, the best thing that I ever did was to wire his house for video and sound.'

F F F

With his cock tenting his pajama bottoms, she quickly gave him an erection. Then, when his prick pushed itself out of his pajama pee hole, she stared down at his erect cock as if she had never seen an erect cock before. While I wished she was my home healthcare worker, I watched her wrap her long, manicured fingers around his throbbing cock.

Carol was the best looking one of the three. She was so beautiful. She was so shapely. She was so sexy. I was more than sexually attracted to her. I was falling in love with her.

I watched her feel the head of my dad's prick with her fingertip. I watched her squeeze his big, naked, erect dick. Then, as if about to masturbate him, she slowly stroked his cock to a bigger and harder erection while staring down at his exposed penis. Giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile, she smiled up at him.

"I love your big cock, Harry. Too many men your age are unable to have an erection. Not you. You have a hard prick," she said, continuing to stroke him.

F F F

Then, she asked my father something that stunned me.

"Would you like me to masturbate you, Harry? Would you like me to make you cum," she said, staring up at him to give him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

She smiled up at him while he smiled down at her.

"I can do that for you, if you'd like me to help you in that way. I don't mind. Really, I don't. It's probably been a long time since anyone has masturbated you," she said. "It's probably been a long time since you've cummed. Would you like me to help you cum, Harry?"

'If only she knew that Rose blew him this morning, wouldn't she be surprised,' I thought.

"I wouldn't mind masturbating you. Actually, it's been a while since I masturbated a man. I'd love to masturbate you. You do have a big, beautiful hard dick. May I masturbate you, Harry?"

My father nodded his head while smiling. Wishing that was me, I'd love for Carol to masturbate me just as I'd love Rose to blow me. I'd love to cum not only for Carol but also for Rose, too.

"I'd love you to masturbate me, Carol," he said while surprising me that he remembered her name. "I'd love you to make me cum. I'd love to cum for you," said my father to his home healthcare worker. "Masturbate me, Carol. Make me cum. I want to cum for you," said my dad.

Carol stroked him faster. She stroked him harder. Determined to make him cum, she continued stroking him.

"Feel my tits, Harry," she said breathlessly while clearly sexually aroused. "I love having my breasts felt and my nipples fingered while I'm masturbating you," she said. "Pull my nipples, Harry. Squeeze my tits. Harder. Squeeze my breasts harder," she said.

I watched my father stick his hand inside of her nightgown top. Then, she briefly stopped masturbating him to remove her nightgown straps from her shoulders and her arms from her nightgown straps. She allowed the bodice of her nightgown to fall to her waist. She not only exposed her C cup breasts to my father but also, she exposed them to me watching her on camera.

'I love her breasts. She has shapely breasts with big, pink nipples,' I thought. 'Carol is such a beautiful and sexy woman. She has shapely breasts. I'd love to have sex with her. She's the type of woman that I could fall in love with and marry.'

F F F

Then, not done shocking me, my father surprised me by what he said next.

"Blow me, Carol. Suck my cock. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said, reaching up to touch her beautiful, long, blonde hair before sliding a slow index finger across her full, red lips.

'Rose just blew him a few hours ago. Where does a man his age get the stamina to not only have another erection but also to want to have another blowjob,' I thought while impressed over the horniness of my father?

Unable to remove my eyes from my laptop screen, I couldn't believe that my father asked Carole to blow him.

'My father wanted my potential wife to blow him. He wanted her to suck his cock. He wanted to cum in his future daughter-in-law's mouth,' I thought. 'He wanted to watch her swallow his cum.'

She looked up at him while biting her lip.

"Gee, I don't know, Harry. A hand job is one thing but a blowjob where I allow you to cum in my mouth is something else," said Carol. "I don't know if I should. I need this job. If your son knew that I blew you, he'd fire me. I don't want to be fired for having sex with my patient."

My father nodded his head as if he understood.

'Good girl,' I thought. 'I'm glad that she refused to blow my father.'

Then, he said something to persuade her to give him oral sex.

"Don't worry, Carol. It will be our little secret," he said leaning to her to kiss her on her lips.

She returned his kiss with her kiss.

"Besides, you work for me. I'm the one in charge. I'm your boss. If you blow me and allow me to cum in your mouth, I'll tell my son to put some extra cash in your paycheck," he said. "He doesn't need to know that we had sex, just that you gave me good, home healthcare."

After my father reassured her that she wouldn't be fired for blowing him, Carol moved lower and put her head in his lap. Then, she took his erect prick in her hand while stroking him before taking his big dick in her mouth to blow him. I couldn't believe that my beloved Carol was sucking my father's cock. A talented cocksucker, she gave him one hell of a blowjob.

It didn't take him long to cum in her mouth. Then, when she removed his cock from her lips, he exploded a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her blonde, beautiful hair, and across her shapely, naked breasts. My father gave Carol, my future wife, a cum bath.

That week, in the way that I gave Rose an extra five-hundred-dollars, well worth the money, I gave Carol an extra five-hundred-dollars, too.

F F F

Curious now about Helen, the third shift, home healthcare worker, I continued watching my laptop computer. Later that night, around 10 pm, leaving her bedroom light on that illuminated my father's bed, I watched Helen leave her bedroom. Not believing my eyes, she was naked.

She had a shapely and sexy body for a fifty-something-year-old woman. I couldn't believe she was naked. I stared at her big, naked breasts, her bushy, brown pussy, and her naked ass. I watched as she walked to the side of my dad's bed, moved the covers aside, and climbed in his bed.

I watched her make herself comfortable beside him. I watched her kiss him. My father returned her kiss with his kiss. Soon they were making out as if they were husband and wife.

She stroked his prick to give him an erection. Then, once he was big and hard enough, she mounted him. She reached down between his legs and moved his big dick by her pussy. Then, with a gentle hump, he was inside of her.

"I hope you don't mind, Harry. It's been a long while since I've had sex. I need to get laid and with you having such a big, hard prick, you're my perfect man," she said. "Fuck me, Harry. Fuck me."

While slowly humping him to slide his cock deeper inside of her, she leaned down and parted his lips with her tongue. She French kissed him. She made out with him while making love to him.

Then, humping him faster and humping him harder, she fucked him. After Rose and Carol blew my father, Helen fucked him. I watched my father roll over and mount her. He returned her fast and hard humps with his fast and hard humps. He fucked her in the way that she fucked him.

"Harry. Harry. Oh, my God, Harry. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum. I'm cumming, Harry. I'm cumming," she said. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, Harry!"

She moved off of him and fell silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex. After resting for only a few minutes, she took his still erect prick in her hand. She stroked him to a bigger and harder erection again. Then, she moved halfway down the bed and took him in her mouth.

I couldn't believe that not only Mary and Carol sucked my father's prick but now Helen not only made love to and fucked my father but also she blew him, too. My father was right in calling them cocksuckers. All three women were, indeed, cocksuckers. They all blew him. They all sucked his cock. As I did with Mary and Carol, I gave Helen an extra five-hundred-dollars cash with her paycheck.

Then, surprising me, as if my father knew that there was a camera watching him, after Helen returned to her room, he stared up at the camera. He smiled. Then, he gave me a wink with a thumbs up sign.

"Thank you, son," he said.

With that look, he made me wonder if he even had dementia. I wondered if he had faked his dementia for me to hire his personal staff of whores. Now, I couldn't help but wonder if all that he said about having had sex with Christie Brinkly, Linda Carter, Kim Bassinger, and Helen Mirren was true. Perhaps, he did have sex with the four women. That would be really something.

F F F

That Friday, before Rose left for the day and long before Carol arrived, I was there to give Rose her check and her five-hundred-dollar bonus for giving my father sex. I excused myself to use the bathroom. While my father watched television in the living room, as nervous as I was sexually excited while wondering what her reaction would be when seeing me without my clothes, I stripped myself naked. Filled with trepidation, sexual anticipation, wanton desire for Rose, I walked out of the bathroom naked to find her in the kitchen.

She stood at the sink with her back to me. I walked up to her, pressed my erect cock against her shapely ass through her short skirt. Then, I reached around her to cup her big blouse and bra clad breasts in my horny hands. I whispered what I needed in her ear.

"I know that you had sex with my father," I said in a whisper.

Not wanting to tell her that I watched her on camera, I allowed her to believe that my father told me that Rose blew him after allowing him to fondle her naked breasts.

"I know that you allowed him to have his way with your naked breasts. I know you stripped yourself naked to shower with him. I know that you blew him, you sucked his cock, and allowed him to cum in your mouth and swallowed his cum," I said.

Then, in the way that my father did, I did, too. I continued fondling and groping her fully clothed breasts. She turned to look at me. She stared down at my naked, erect prick. When she did, I kissed her. I parted her lips with my tongue and French kissed her. Surprising me, she put her arms around my neck and returned my French kiss with her wet kiss. I took a step back.

"Undress. Strip yourself naked, Rose," I said. "I want to see you naked. Then, I want you to blow me. I want you to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. I want you to be my cocksucker, too," I said. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth and watch you swallow my cum."

Instead of refusing, obediently obeying me, she unbuttoned and removed her blouse while I watched. She unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt while I stared. Then, she reached behind her to remove her bra. Finally, she rolled down her panties. In the way that I was naked, she was naked, too.

I put a not so subtle hand to her shoulder. Willingly, she moved to her knees in front of me. She took my cock in her hand to stroke me before taking my stiff prick in her mouth. She stared up at me while blowing me in the way that she stared up at my father while sucking him.

Rose continued stroking me while sucking me. Not taking me long to cum, she allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth while I fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. Then, she swallowed my cum.

"You have a beautiful body," I said. "Your ex-husband was a fool to divorce you," I said.

She laughed.

"I divorced him," she said.

As soon as I got dressed, I reached in my pocket and peeled off five one-hundred-dollar bills.

"Thank you, for being good at your job and for taking such good care of not only my father but also his son," I said.

She accepted the money and stuck it inside of her bra.

"I hope this isn't the last time we have sex because I'd really love to finger and lick your pussy. I'd love to make love to you before fucking you. I'd love to give you multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock," I said while kissing her and parting her lips again with my tongue while French kissing her.

F F F

I returned later in the day before Carol left for the day and hours before Helen arrived. In the way that I did with Rose, I did with Carol. I walked in the kitchen naked and with a big and hard erection. She sat at the kitchen table sipping her coffee. As soon as she saw me her eyes bugged out of her head. Before even looking up at me, she stared at my erect prick as if she had never seen a naked cock before.

"I know that you had sex with my father," I said. "I know that you stroked his cock while sucking his cock. I know that you allowed him to have his sexual way with your naked breasts. I know that you blew him, and allowed him to cum in your mouth," I said.

Then, in the way that my father did, I did, too. I reached out and felt her huge breasts through her clothes.

"Take off your clothes," I said. "Strip yourself naked. I want you to suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. In the way that you're my father's cocksucker, I want you to be my cocksucker, too," I said.

Again, not saying no, instead, obediently obeying me, she stood, unbuttoned, and removed her blouse while staring at me. She unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. Then, she reached behind her to remove her bra. Finally, she rolled down her panties. In the way that I was naked, she was naked, too.

In the way that she stared down at my naked, erect prick, I stared at her C cup breasts, her erect pink nipples, her blonde, trimmed pussy, and what I could see of her naked ass.

In the way that I did with Rose, I did with Carol. I put a not so subtle hand to her shapely shoulder. Immediately, she willingly moved to her knees in front of me. She stared at my big dick, in the way that I stared down at her blonde, pretty head. Then, as if she wanted to blow me as much as I wanted her to suck me, she took my cock in her hand before taking my stiff prick in her mouth.

While showing me my big dick filling her mouth, Carol stroked me while sucking me and staring up at me. Not taking me long to cum, she allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth while I fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. Then, she swallowed my cum.

She stood and quickly dressed before my father grew bored with watching television. As soon as I got dressed, I reached in my pocket and peeled off five one-hundred-dollar bills. I handed her the money.