Dad’s X-Rated Dementia Dreams, Ch 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, for being good at your job and for taking good care of not only my father but also of his son," I said.

I leaned into her to part her lips with my tongue. I French kissed her. She returned my kiss with her long, wet kiss. A good kisser, I enjoyed kissing Carol almost as much as I enjoyed her stroking my cock and sucking my cock.

"I hope this isn't the last time we have sex because I'd really love to finger and lick your pussy. I'd love to make love to you before fucking you. I'd love to give you multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock," I said while kissing her again and again.

F F F

Lastly, after taking a Viagra, I returned later that day before Helen left and Rose arrived. In the way that I did with Rose and Carol, I did with Helen. I walked in the kitchen naked with a big and hard erection.

"Oh, my God," she said while staring down at my cock. "You have an even bigger dick than your father."

I smiled.

"Thank you," I said.

I took her in my arms and kissed her. She returned my kiss with her kiss. We continued making out in the kitchen while my father watched TV in the living room.

"I know that you had sex with my father," I said. "I know that you walked in his room while you were naked and climbed in bed with him."

She looked up at me and smiled.

"I know that you made love to him. I know that you fucked him. I know that you stroked his cock while sucking his cock. I know that you fucked him and blew him. You allowed him to not only cum in your pussy but also in your mouth," I said.

Then, in the way that my father did, I did, too. I reached out and felt her huge breasts through her clothes.

"Undress, Helen. Take off your clothes. Strip yourself naked. I want you to fuck you. I need to cum in your pussy. Then, I want you to blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said, tracing her red, full lips with my fingertip. "I want you to be my cocksucker, too," I said.

Again, as did Rose and Carol, Helen obediently obeyed me. She unbuttoned and removed her blouse. She unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. Then, she reached behind her to remove her bra. Finally, she rolled down her panties. In the way that I was naked, she was naked, too.

Instead of putting a gentle hand to her shoulder, I turned her around and bent her forward. I licked my hand to wet her pussy, only she was already plenty wet. Then, I stuffed my big dick in her cunt.

I humped Helen. I fucked her. Then, as soon as I ejaculated a load in her pussy, I turned her around and put a not so subtle hand to her shoulder. She moved to her knees in front of me while staring up at me with a big smile. Then, she took my cock in her hand to stroke me before taking my stiff prick in her mouth to suck me.

Helen continued stroking me while sucking me. She stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper while staring up at me with my big dick in her mouth.

As I did with Rose and Carol, not taking me long to cum again, for the fourth time within several hours, Helen allowed me to cum in her beautiful mouth. I fondled her huge, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples while watching her swallow my cum.

She quickly dressed. As soon as I got dressed, I reached in my pocket and peeled off five one-hundred-dollar bills. I handed her the money.

"Thank you, for being good at your job and for taking good care of not only my father but also of his son," I said.

She smiled.

"You're welcome. It was my pleasure," she said, wiping a drip of cum on her chin with her finger and sticking her finger in her mouth to swallow it.

I took her in my arms and kissed her again.

"I hope this isn't the last time we have sex because I'd really love to finger and lick your pussy. I'd love to make love to you before fucking you. I'd love to give you multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock," I said while kissing her and parting her lips with my tongue to French kiss her.

While Rose, Carol, and Helen cared for my father. They gave him sex whenever he wanted it. Rose, Carol, and Helen cared for me. They gave me sex whenever I wanted it.

Unable to do without her, I ended up proposing to Carol and marrying her. I loved her. I truly loved her. Willing to forsake having sex with Rose and Helen, Carol was the only woman that I wanted for the rest of my life.

Rose and Helen continued caring for my father. I hired a third woman, named Shirley, a big, black, pretty woman with breasts bigger than Rose and Helen's big breasts. I found out later that she has G cup breasts. My father was very happy with Shirley.

It didn't take long for my dad to touch, feel, and fondle Shirley's massive breasts while fingering and sucking her erect nipples. In the way that Rose and Helen gave my father sex, Shirley did, too. I discovered that he paid his doctor to tell me that he had dementia when he didn't have that fatal disease. Then, with him having naked photos of Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Basinger, and Helen Mirren, he really did have sex with all four women.

THE END