Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Samantha continues to fuck daddy.
3k words
4.43
36.1k
58

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha woke to the bright sun hitting her face. She moaned as she moved. Her body ached. She looked around. She wasn't in the office, and she wasn't on the couch. She felt the soft bedding move, she realized she was in the middle of a massive bed. Max was suddenly over her body, peering down at her. "Morning sweet baby." he said then pressed his lips hard against hers. He let his body press down, pinning her to the bed. "Daddy didn't want to wake you, but I have been in a desperate need of you this morning." he said his lips brushing hers as he spoke. He pushed her legs apart. "I was so impressed with the way your cunt took me in." he said kissing her neck. His fingers rubbed her clit. Sam gasped as he bit her neck. He smiled down at her feeling the cunt leak cum over his fingers. Max moved his hips and with a single push, his massive cock was filling her cunt.

Samantha cried out. The pain from the night before, mixed with the harsh intrusion of his dick made her cum instantly. "OH GOD DADDY!" she screamed. Her hips bucked wanting him deeper. Her hands rested on his biceps near his shoulders. Max's weight was mostly on his arms. He was watching his cock disappearing into the tight cunt beneath him. He wasn't being gentle, she proved the night before she wanted to be fucked hard and rough. He lowered himself once more to pin her down. He looked at the girl beneath him. That's what she was, she was of age, but she wasn't a woman. He thrusted hard with a grunt. She cried out, that one was a little harder then she had been expecting. He smiled at the noise. His teeth nipped at the tender flesh of her plump breast. Her nails dug into his arm. "You feel so good baby." he said as she shuttered beneath him. He reached down and rubbed her cunt hard.

Samantha arched cumming again. "OH GOD!" she screamed.

Max smiled. He pulled from her and turned her over. "Daddy wants to keep you," he said and kissed her shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her waist. Her round ass pressed into his hips. "You want to be MY sweet baby girl, don't you?" He asked and teasingly bit her shoulder. He moved, pulled his hips back. "You want Daddy's cock all the time don't you?" he asked then slammed deep into her cunt. He moaned feeling her cunt squeeze his cock tighter.

Samantha was moaning thrusting back into him. She lifted her head to see him in the mirror before her. The sight before her made her head spin, or was it her father's cock that was buried deep in his daughter's cunt? She felt his cock swell. "PLEASE NO!" she cried out as he spewed his seed into her.

Max bellowed as he came, he didn't hear her cries. He fell on her body, pushing her down. His hands moved beneath her and cupped her breasts. "You have been such a good girl." he said kissing her ear. He reached for something on the night stand. He pulled his arm back, then moved onto his side. He placed his fist on her hip and pulled at it a little. Sam understood what he wanted and moved onto her side. Her ass was tight against his hips, his cock pressed between her ass cheeks. She felt him move a little so his chest was tight to her back. He held his hand before her. A silver chain hung from his fingers. A single red tear drop pendant hung from the chain. "What is that?" she asked.

Max smiled. "That is my thank you for being so giving to me." he said as she turned onto her back. He leaned down and kissed her passionately. He pulled from her lips. "Be my good little girl. Let me love your body when I need it. Let me give you what you need when you need it. I promise Daddy will keep you happy. My cock aches for your cunt." he said dragging the red gem over her abdomen and chest. He reached past her neck and pinned the necklace on her. He kissed her neck. "It look perfect against your skin." he said as his fingers slid into her soft sex fold. She moaned as she grasped his hand. "I love the way you sound when you get off." he said pushing his fingers into her vaginal hole.

"Daddy," she said.

Max fingered her a little harder. " I love the way that word makes me feel when you say it." He pressed his hard cock tighter against her hip. He softly dry humped her hip.

"We can't keep doing this." she said. She was shaking. Her body was torn, as was her mind. She wanted him. She wanted him to keep fingering her, fucking her, holding her as he had his way with her.

"Why?" he asked. He lifted her leg and hip. He watched her bite her lower lip. "Does Daddy not make you feel good?" he asked as he pulled her down further.

Samantha looked at him. "Oh no, you make me feel amazing." she said. "But that's the problem." she said. Max kissed her nose. He pushed his hard cock into her cunt, as he pushed her down on it. "MAX!" she mewed. He ran his hand up her belly, through the valley between her perky tits, to her throat. He smiled, as his hand encircled her neck, watching her tits bounce and he violated her cunt again.

"You don't want me to please you?" he asked. He kissed her lips.

"No, that's the problem too." she said her body was so sensitive. Her cunt was flowing cum like the faucet had been left on.

"Tell me, why I can't fuck you when and how I want to." he pushed into her, making her lay more on her belly. He grabbed her leg and placed it where he wanted it on the bed, so he could fuck her deeper. He was getting irritated with her cryptic answered. He wasn't use to being told no, and he would be damn if this nineteen year old little girl would be one of the few who got away with it.

"It's taboo." she said. "People would look at you differently if they knew." Sam's hands grasped the sheets tightly as Max pummeled her cunt.

Max laughed. She was naïve. "I don't give two fucks what anyone else thinks." he said ramming her harshly. "I want your cunt." he said in her ear. "I want you." he groaned as he fucked her. The pressure he fucked her with intensified. "I will make it harder for you if you say no." he said.

Samantha gasped. Her cunt was on fire as his cock throbbed inside her. "I don't want to get pregnant!" she cried as his shaft swelled and launched more of his seed into her cunt. She knew she needed to tell him, but she chickened out. She enjoyed his cock too much to lose it. She felt so guilty.

He grunted making sure he gave her every drop from his balls. "If I wanted you pregnant, you would have no say. I don't want more kids, right now." he said to her. "I had a vasotomy two years ago. When I am ready I will have it reverse." he said. He wrapped her in his arms. "Is that what this is about? Why I can't fuck you anymore?"

Samantha closed her eyes. She should tell him, she knew she needed to. He got up. He snatched her up from the bed, threw her over his shoulder and carried her into the bathroom. He stepped into the shower. He let her slide down his chest until she was standing.

Max turned the water on. He sat down. sitting on the seat in the shower, pulling her down with him. "Daddy wants to feel that soft mouth of yours around his cock." he said against her lips before he kissed her. She was on her knees before him. Sam leaned down and took his cum soaked dick in her hand. Her tongue licked her lips. Her cunt leaked again. She suddenly wanted to know how he tasted. She placed her lips around the head and bobbed. She wasn't the best at blow jobs, most men just like fucking her.

Max grunted. He was going to have to give his baby girl some lessons on how to suck his dick, she was trying and the was okay for now. Her hand skills helped get him off. He grabbed her head, held her down so his load landed in her mouth. He let her go and she gasped for air. Cum dribbled from the corner of her lips. "Swallow." he said seeing her chipmunk stuffed cheeks. "Don't waste any of it." he said. She looked at him. He wiped the streak from her face and made her suck his finger clean. He made her stand up, he then did the same. Samantha stood before him. His soapy hands slipped over her skin.

"Daddy?" she looked at him. Her body trembled with his touch. He leaned in and kissed her.

Max pulled away and looked at her. "What baby?" he asked.

Samantha kissed his chest. Her hand rested on his peck, then slid down his abdomen. Her fingers drifted along the groves of his six pack. She looked up to his face. He was a foot taller than she was. Her body was aware of the heat he was exuding. He smiled down at her. He placed his hand on the side of her face and kissed her. Max thrusted his tongue into her mouth. She didn't hesitate, just accepted it. His thumb rubbed over her nipple. He stood up ending the kiss. "I need you Daddy." she said.

Max sat down again on the seat. "come here baby." he said to her his hand on her hip. Samantha stepped closer to him. He pulled her hips until she climbed up and straddled his lap. "You're gonna have to help Daddy get hard." he said to her. He watched her small hand wrap almost fully around his dick. She let her nails slowly, softly, slid up the the vein of his shaft. He looked at her. Her eyes held his as she stroked him. "That feels so good baby." He said softly to her. His hands held her tight.

She felt his cock swell. Sam moved just a little more forward, then sat on his hard member. She moaned as she took it all in. Her arms were around Max's neck her hands in his hair. Her mouth opened and closed against his mouth as she gasped at her cunt being filled by his cock. "Oh god Daddy." she said as she began to ride him. Her mouth mash feverishly with his. He moaned into her mouth as they kissed. His hands held her ass as she fucked him. Her young body was so nimble. He gasped as she rode him hungerly. "DADDY!" she cried cumming as she held him tightly. His arms held her waist tightly. She let go of his neck. Her hips moved like a belly dancer on his cock. She leaned back as she fucked him.

"Fuck you are so amazing." he said kissing the valley between her tits. He felt her walls tighten on his dick.

She screamed "OH DADDY!" as she creamed his lap. She whipped back up so her body was pressed tight to his. "Daddy I want you to fill me." she begged in pouty tone. "Please daddy I need you to cum in me." she sounded so innocent.

Max stood up holding her to him. "You want Daddy's cum?" he asked her as he pinned her against the wall. She bit her lower lip and shook her head yes. "You gonna be Daddy's good little girl?" he asked holding her hips she was trying to fuck him, to make him cum. Again she shook her head yes.

Sam was dizzy. She needed to feel her father fill her with his blank seed. "Daddy please." she begged. "Tell me you want to be Daddy's good little girl." he said rubbing his nose against hers. She whimpered. "Say it, Samantha." he commanded. He felt the walls of her pussy spasm at the way he said her name, commanding her to answer him.

"Yes I want to be your good little girl Daddy," she cried.

Max fucked her hard, giving her what she wanted. She came again, as he kissed her mouth. She held his head, her lips against his. "I love you Daddy." he heard her say. He sat her down and cleaned the semen that was now dripping from her tender cunt. She was wobbly on her own two legs. He shut the water off, then grabbed a towel as she leaned on him to get out of the shower. He dried her off. He picked her up and carried her to the bed, that would now be hers. He placed her down, she had passed out in his arms. He kissed her lips softly, then covered her naked body.

Max walked into the living room of his apartment. He would send for her things in a bit. What he needed at the moment was coffee. He leaned against the counter. He smiled. He liked when they gave into this willingly. Making them succumb to his his demands was tiresome. He walked across the room. his flaccid cock bouncing as he walked. He reached the computer. He leaned over and turned it on. He had a few ideas he wanted to find for her to wear for him. The no panty thing had him a little upset. It turned him on to know he could have bent her over and plowed her pussy easily, but he didn't like the thought of some other man touching her that way. He was torn. Max sat down in the chair and pulled up a clothing site. He found a few things he wanted to see her in, he put in his cart. He found a baby doll nighty that made his dick jump to full attention when he imagined her in it. It was a sheer material, with thin shoulder straps, and fuzzy material that lined the breast and hem. He looked at the colors, but nothing made his cock throb more than the baby pink. He began to stroke his cock. He added it to his cart. He purchased the items. He was happy with it. Had it overnight shipped. He got up and made his way back to the sleeping girl in his bed.

Samantha was jolted away from the sudden intrusion in her cunt. She opened her eyes to see Max on his knees, between her legs, holding her hips as he fucked her. "Daddy?" she said.

"Daddy was doing some shopping for his baby, and he got too turned on." he said banging away at her. She arched her back. "Oh god baby." he said watching her. He slowed his thrusts. He drew back and then slowly pushed his cock into her.

"UGH DADDY HARDER PLEASE!" she whined. He smiled watching her squirm. "Daddy." she pouted.

Max gave in and fucked her hard. She cried out each time his balls slapped her ass. He pulled her so she was sitting up. He moved her off his cock.

"DADDY!" she cried trying to climb back on. He held her off, turned her around. He bent her over and slapped her ass hard. She squealed. He did it again. Again she cried out. He smacked it again. "I'm sorry Daddy." she cried.

He pulled her pack to his cock. He pushed inside her. His hands rubbed over the red welts his hands left on her ass. He then pulled her fully against him. Her back to his chest. Max's hand grasp her breasts. "You need to behave." he said in her ear. "Daddy doesn't like to spank his baby girl, but if you do wrong I will correct you." he said thrusting harshly. "Do you understand?" he asked.

Samantha took a jagged breath, from the sobbing. "Yes, Daddy." she said softly.

"You're gonna be a good girl the rest of the day, correct?" he asked. He kissed her neck. "Daddy has plans, but if you can't behave, we won't do them." he said.

"Yes Daddy. I'll be good. I promise." she said. He wiped the stray tear from her cheek.

"Good." he said. "Now daddy needs to get off, and I want to do it in my favorite little girl." he said. Sam turned her face to the right. He kissed her lips. "No ride daddy hard."

Sam bounced on his lap. "Like this Daddy?" she asked.

Max moaned. "Harder." she made her cunt tight and rode him harder. "OH BABY GIRL FASTER!" he met each of her thrusts.

"Is that good Daddy?" She asked.

"Yeah Baby." he moaned he was close to shooting his load. "Lay down baby. On your back." he watched her move. He pushed her legs wide apart "Daddy changed his mind baby." he said. He fisted his cock. She watched his fist pump up and down his shaft. Sam licked her lips, she wanted his cum. Max aimed at her body, got up on knees, grunted harshly, and shot the first rope of cum on to her breasts. He then held her cunt lips open and shot the rest onto her clit and mound lips. He watched her lick the cum from her breasts. he needed to hear her cum. His fingers went to work on her cunt. He rubbed and force the sticky substance into her cunt while his palm rubbed her clit. She fucked his hand. "Feel good baby?" he asked.

Sam was on her knees fucking his hand hard. "OH DADDY!" she cried out. She held his hand and bucked harder. His smiled told her he was happy with her as she moaned and got off on his fingers. She fell back on to the bed. "Daddy will you hold me?"

Max laid down beside her and pulled her into his arms. "Thank you baby girl." he said and kissed her lips.