All Comments on 'Daddy and Daughter Reconnect Ch. 02'

by Shelybly

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not as good

Your first part was better. This was rushed. No detail and almost no build up.

Take your time and tell a story. Paint a picture with your words. Let the reader see into your imagination and thoughts. For instance, the Mag light. You told us it was cold and you felt full. Is that all you felt? How about telling as it entered and opened you up. Tell us about the experience.

Since it is your story, you can lie and embellish. Tell us the truck broke down on the way home and you had to spend another night in a hotel. Then go into detail about what happened.

Keep writing but just tell us more detail.

ShelyblyShelyblyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback. If I choose to write again I will take your suggestions into account. This was more of a way for me to express and then close a chapter of this life. But thank you to those who do enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daddy

I love teaching tense you chose to write in, it really helped make everything seem realistic and this installment was rushed, it was still fantastic. Don't let people get you down.

MsLCMsLCalmost 8 years ago
Keep it up!

Clearly you're not a professional writer, but don't let the constructive criticism affect you. That is how you'll learn and improve your skills. You have a fascinating story to share so keep doing that, but do take into advisement the suggestions on how to improve your storytelling. Enjoy your journey as your daddy's lover, and as an erotica writer. Can't wait to hear what you two are up to next. Also about your other sexual swinging escapades, I'm a big fan of squirting and insertions, so it's fun to read about how you two improvise due to his limitations. Good thing there's, fingers, fists, tongues, toys, and many phallic objects around that can serve to satisfy our urges and needs. Enjoy it all.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Yum

But way too short.

Please continue with this father/daughter love story. I'm leaking precum anticipating what these two will do to each other next lol;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous