All Comments on 'Daddy and Dawn'

by DracnKitten

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 15 years ago
More?

What happens when Mom gets home? Does Dawn get knocked up? Does a neighbour join in?

Inquiring pervs want to know...

PornguinPornguinover 15 years ago
Write more

That was pretty good; you need to write more.

zarathustra7zarathustra7over 15 years ago
Wow

Wow, very hot. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot little girl

Nothing like a little cock teaser to keep your blood flowing . Very hot story .Maybe she has a friend for Dad ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story, but...

Read your stories before submitting them because you had many typos and missed letters. It distracts the reader from an otherwise hot story.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
nice

hot little story there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very hot story

I want 2 be daddy and fuck hell out of my little gril.

LoveBlossomingLoveBlossomingover 12 years ago
Typos are okay

You did have a few typos, as an amateur writer myself i get lost in my story and don't care about such things, it's the sign of a good writer, ignore the comments about how typos make your story worse, it just shows the raw emotion and imagination it took to write this, i like it better, and you're story was magnificent, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I WANT MORE PLEASE!!!

That was hot! Don't let anyone tell you it wasnt... because i was some fucking more of this story, just one isnt enough!!!

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 11 years ago
Good Job!

I didn't notice a lot of grammatical mistakes but, maybe that's because I was engaged by the story. Incest is one of my favorite genres and you did a great job of telling a believable story. Would like to see where this goes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a coincidence!

My name is Dawn and my Daddy and I have secretly sucked and fucked for years. He put me to pacify on his cock and has always pulled the hardest orgasms from me. He'd tuck me in, fingering and lip sucking my pussy and I quickly learned to scratch the screams of ecstasy into the pillows and onto the mattress. I grew up and suffered the lesson of how he liked to torture my young pussy with the shock trauma of seizing multiple orgasms in me. Tickling me until I peed, it hurt so good. He'd cum huge as a monster smothering me with exquisitely shuddering orgasms. I was taught to never forget how to breathe sucking at the same time the way one nurses as an infant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Loved your story only wish it was me getting fucked by my Daddy. I dream about it regularly hoping he will come into my bedroom and undress, lick and then fuck me.

Thanks for the story,

Jacky

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
sweet

it was lovely... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"I can. I've always spanked you when you misbehaved before, and I don't see any reason not to now. Just because you are 19 doesn't mean you are too old to be punished." His hand came down on her ass again and Dawn cried out, her towel falling away from her body as she grabbed at the table to brace herself, and she found herself naked in front of her father.

@@@ Yes it does you fucker! Get it out of your system because when your done you're gonna be in jail for a while on assault charges and attempted rape charges and a few others I cant think of right now, you pervert!! @@@

"Oh God, Daddy! Yes! Fuck me!" Dawn screamed at the top of her lungs, she didn't even care if the neighbors heard, her mother was far from her thoughts, all she wanted was for her father to continue pounding her cunt like he was until she came.

@@@ Meanwhile next door Mike finished watering his arbor day baby trees he had planted last weekend, coiled up the hose and walked over to the fence. "Hey guys, when y'all have finished up and had dinner don't forget to pack her toiletries bag, after all she will be staying at my place for two or three days! Good afternoon!" ...mike replied to his wife's text. 'Glad you're having a good time at your dads so far this week honey, and no, Im not going out and doing anything, just going to stay in the house and play with the pussy....cats. ;)' @@@

It wasn't long before she too was cumming, pushing the cum he had left inside her both further inside of her and out, and he lapped at her juices and his leavings as he groaned, holding her thighs apart.

@@@ eww, call me funny, but I have no urge to lick up my own cum, ugh. I'll go down on her before I fuck her, or just stay on her clit afterwards, thankyou :) @@@

I'm sure that can be arranged. With your mother gone . . ." Dawn smiled, her father's cock was already hard against her pussy again, and she felt the urge to slide down onto it and give him another long ride, but she had a date in less than an hour.

@@@ you figure she would put off the bf till after mom gets back, lol. @@@

TonyLynnTonyLynnalmost 6 years ago
daddy daughter love

Great story. Gotta love it when a daddy and his daughter love each other so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i have been my dad's lover since I was 21 we've been together now 15 yrs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think most of us girls got our first taste of exhibitionism by laying out sunbathing. For me I used to do it so that my brothers friends would catch me. They were three years ahead of me in school, but once my boobs started growing, they grew fast. I loved teasing them. What I didn’t know is that it was turning my brother on too. One day he came out while I was sunbathing and offered to put sunscreen on my back. It felt really good and he began to massage me, the moved on to my butt. He admitted that I had one of the hottest bodies of any girl in school. It turned me on and I saw his dick getting hard. I asked him if this was making him horny and he admitted that he is always horny around me. That was the beginning of us starting to play. For the next couple of years we had sex several times a week. The best was the week our parents went on a cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dawn needs to dump the puny boyfriend now that Daddy is bigger and better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDracnKitten@DracnKitten
201 Followers
Hello there! I'm a 39 year old author and retired fetish model. I love writing, especially erotica, and I LOVE hearing from people who have read my stories. I am currently slow in writing stories for Literotica because I have begun working on a couple of erotic novels, and ...