Daddy and I

Story Info
When I miss curfew I must get punished.
885 words
3.93
28.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was in trouble. My Daddy Dom and I had rules, these rules were to make sure I was safe and protected. Last night, I was out with my friends, getting drunk and having the time of our lives. I missed curfew and completely ignored my Daddy's texts.

When I got home? 2:30 am.

My curfew? 11:00pm, only with an acceptance from Daddy is if I stay out later.

I awoke with a headache. I reached for my phone beside me. 1:47pm. Beside my phone was a cup of water and 2 pills and a small note.

'Take these for your headache and meet me in my office'

I rolled out of bed, taking the pills and the water. I looked down noticing I was in one of Daddy's old t-shirts. He must've changed me last night, unless I changed myself.

I looked in our mirror, seeing my face covering in smudged make-up and my hair a mess, but I can't leave Daddy waiting longer than I have. I, as quick as I could, ran downstairs and to his office.

I knocked on the open door, seeing Daddy in a white button up, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and he had his dress pants on, his usual Dom outfit, meaning I was getting punished, I already knew that.

Without even looking up, he spoke. "Get in here."

I walked forward, my eyes casted down. I stood on the other side of his desk. I heard his chair scoot back before he walked around the desk to my side.

"Look at me." He commanded.

My eyes snapped to his, he was angry.

"You know what you've done, right?" He asked, the angry look not leaving his face. I nodded and his hand quickly went to my face and held my chin. "Words."

"Yes, Daddy." I quickly said.

"And what did you do?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I stayed out past curfew and didn't tell you." I answered.

"Do you know how you got home?" He asked and just then it hit me, how the hell did I get home?

I shook my head and his grip on my chin tightened. "No, Daddy."

"You drove. You were drunk out of your mind, you couldn't even walk straight, and you drove. I'm very upset. You could've gotten killed." He scolded me.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Oh, you will be. This isn't the first time this happened, but it will be the last." He said before stepping back. "Remove your shirt."

I reached the bottom of the t-shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Hands on the desk." He ordered and I leaned my hands on the desk. I felt his hands on my ass. "This beautiful ass of yours is gonna be a dark red when I'm done with you."

I felt tears brim my eyes. I hated when Daddy was mad at me, all I wanna do is please him.

"Count, and if you miss one, we start over." He said as his hand left my ass and quickly came back. A small gasp left my lips, he hit hard.

"One." I counted.

Another whack.

"Two." I continued.

By 7 a single tear left my eye.

"Eight." I cried.

This went all the way to 20.

"Twenty!" I screamed the last one. Then he caressed my ass.

"One of my favorite colors." He muttered.

"Thank you for punishing me, Daddy. I promise it won't happen again." I began to turn around when all of a sudden his hand on my upper back pushed my top half on his desk.

"We're not done yet, baby girl." I could hear the smirk in Daddy's voice.

Then I heard him remove his belt. Oh shit.

"Daddy I-" I began to speak.

"Don't speak." Daddy instantly shut me down.

I felt the leather brush against my ass and I winced at the feeling.

Then I felt the first smack.

"Ow!" I yelped.

"Count." He demanded. Smacking me again.

"One!" I yelled.

He hit my ass 2 times. "Don't raise your voice at me, this is your punishment, not mine! Start over."

"One." I said, after he whacked me.

"Are you gonna ignore your curfew again?" Daddy asked as he spanked me.

"No, Daddy, two." I sighed.

WHACK. "Are you going to text Daddy to let him know you're safe?"

"Yes, Daddy. Three." I nodded.

WHACK. "Are you going to drive home drunk?"

"No, Daddy!" I cried, that one hurt. "Four."

"If that ever happens again, your punishment won't just be a spanking, do you understand?" Daddy placed another hit on my ass.

"Five. Yes, Daddy. I understand." I cried. I heard him toss the belt on the ground.

"Look at me." Daddy commanded.

I turned around, Daddy took in my tears. He opened his arms and I tightly wrapped my arms around his chest. He held me for a moment.

"I get really worried about you when you pull stunts like that." Daddy began.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." I apologized.

"It's alright, princess." He held my face in his hands and gave my lips a kiss. "Why don't we get a shower?"

I nodded as a smile crept on my face. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, princess." He kissed my forehead as he guided me upstairs.