Daddy and I have a Foursome

Story Info
I get doublestuffed & feed my anal creampie to our cum toy.
2k words
3.64
24.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy. I need you, Daddy. I don't care if it's just the two of us, soft and slow, or hard and fast. I don't care if we're playing with E's pussy, or with K's cock. I don't care if we use our favourite buzzy toy, or that new jewelled plug, the blindfold or the paddle. I admit, I'd like to play with the collar and cuffs and restraints I have stashed, and with the candles as well... you know how I like the burn. But I can take or leave any of it, or all of it, because all I really need is you. On stage, in the woods, in the bedroom. I am yours, Daddy.

Please will you fuck me, Daddy? I've been so good for you. Mmmm, but you've been so good to me too, Daddy, arranging threesomes and foursomes so we can spend the day playing away.

Right now I'm thinking about all four of us. You'll make us kneel, pay homage to the glory that is your cock. E and I, we'll do anything for it. Kiss each other around it, suck on your balls, til your shaft is dripping in saliva and it's funneling down onto our wrists, our arms, the floor. I'll kneel behind you, admire your glorious ass, run my tongue between your cheeks and tongue your ass, rim you, my face stuffed inside you til I know nothing but your taste and your feel on my lips.

K will stand there, watching, jerking off, and at some point will say something, and you'll just point to the floor beside E. You two are both heteroflexible, both dominant, but it's clear who is more so. He'll open his mouth, try to make some smart remark, and you'll raise an eyebrow, and he'll submit. Not as joyously as I do, not as readily as E, but sometimes that's even hotter: the reluctance he exhibits before feverishly consuming your cock. At that point you'd probably lift E away, wanting to focus solely on K's mouth on you, on your power at his submission, so you'll grip her neck, choke her, while she coughs and squirms and gasps for air. She'll cum like that, once you tell her to, and then fall to her side on the bed. Meanwhile K will be sucking you down, not quite willing to gag on you, and you'll reach around, grab my hair, pull me up by the scalp. I've been good, tonguing your ass, a Good depraved little Girl, so you tell me to sit on E's face while she's still gasping for air. The angle doesn't quite work for me to reach you or K from there, so we'll move, rearrange, til I'm on my back, head hanging off the bed, K straddling me as he stands with his balls on my neck as he thrusts straight to the back of my throat,even as he works to wrap his mouth around your many delicious inches of cock. With us all taken care of, your attention returns to K and you push at his limits, bending him further over, hands on the back of his head, forcing him to go down a little further, gag a little more. Every time you push him down, he pushes me down onto him, and you'll want to enjoy every second of it, engrave it into your memory to remember on those early mornings when you're home alone.

K still isn't ready to admit he wants your cock in his ass, though he likes to be pegged, so after a good long while with his tongue on you you'll need something more. You'll tell me and E to move, arrange ourselves side by side on our knees on the edge of the bed, and you and K will fuck us. We won't know immediately who is in each of us, and you'll grab E's neck, motion to K to grab mine, both of you pulling us backwards while you fuck us til we're begging.

Daddy. Daddy, please, please Daddy please can we cum?

K will smack my ass, tell me to ask him since he's the one inside me, spank me again because he likes the way I clench every time, tell me to call him Sir.

And I'll ask him, but I still won't cum til you tell me it's okay. A Good Girl never cums til her Daddy says she can. You'll like that, like that I'm being good for K but not Good for him, not like I am for you, and you'll slide out of E, lie flat on the bed and tell me to climb on top of you, reverse cowgirl, then lie back on top of you, both of us with our knees bent, legs hanging over the side of the bed. K will double-stuff my pussy while I scream, til you tell E to sit on my face, tell me to make her scream instead. Eventually you and K will get tired of the angle; you won't have been able to do much except lie there while K thrusts in and out of me, rubbing against your cock as he does.

Would you like that, Daddy? Like to feel him glide against you, both of you slick with my cum, impossibly tight inside me? Like to watch me bury my face inside of E's pussy right in front of you, eat her til she screams, and then make her keep cumming, again and again?

And then finally, finally, one of you will fuck my ass. E can't do it like I can, a single thrust, no lube needed. My ass is a marvel, you always tell me, and I'm starting to believe it, but also oh fuck Daddy, I love the feel of you inside it. You won't let K take my ass straight away, not that first time -- he hasn't shown he deserves it yet, so you'll motion him aside, tap your cock against my pussy, then tell E to get her face down there like a good little Toy, to lick all the pussy off your dick, coat it with spit til you're dripping, and then you'll tell her to be a good little Toy for K, consolation prizes for each other, while you fuck the best prize of all.

And then your cock is inside my ass. The stretch and the burn and then the pounding, the relentless thrusts so deep inside I'm unable to focus on anything else until I'm begging you, screaming for permission, and once you finally tell me I can, cumming, cumming just from the cock in my ass alone. When I do, the clenching sets you off, my ass wrapped so tight around your dick it's like a giant fist squeezing your entire length, fluttering around you, milking every delicious drop out of you. The feeling of you pulsing will set me off again as it always does, and I'll feel cum oozing out of my pussy even as you dump more into my ass.

Several minutes later you'll pull out, and before heading to get cleaned up you'll look over at E.

"I've just made you a snack, Toy. You'd better get to eating or you're going to hurt my Good Girl's feelings."

I'll still be quivering, pussy and ass dripping, clenching, squeezing my empty holes, when her wet tongue starts stroking my skin. She'll be all over, licking my inner thighs, the outside of my pussy. I'll feel her nose bury itself in my pussy, hear her moan, and look over to see K behind her, eyes closed, hands tight on her hips, then slapping her ass. He'll reach forward and grab her hair, force her to arch back even as she pushes against him, working to dip her tongue deeper into my pussy.

"Get it all," he'll tell her. "Get all that fucking cum out of her. Lick it all up. Don't forget about her ass, E, J left a whole load in there for you. Get in there and eat it up. Z," he'll say as he looks at me, "lift those knees up to those huge tits. Be a Good Girl and let her in there, hold that ass open for her so she can get nice and deep. That's it, let's see that tongue, little Fuck Toy. Ooohh, fuck," he'll bite off, before slamming deeper, harder, inside E's cunt til she's grunting with each surge of his cock, even as her warm tongue thrusts into my asshole, scooping out your load one little tongue swipe at a time.

He'll stick his finger in his mouth, getting it nice and glossy wet before he sticks it in her ass as she yelps, loving how the pain of it in her ass makes her clench tighter around his cock in her pussy.

"That's it, E. Scoop it all up, make our Good Girl nice and clean for her Daddy."

By this time you'll have come back into the room. You'll lean up behind K, make him feel the outline of your cock against his ass, grab one butt cheek in your palm, whisper in his ear that he's next, and he'll shoot his load immediately, because he's desperate to be dominated, to be taken, even if he hasn't quite admitted it yet.

Then you'll step beside E, tell her she's being such a well-behaved little Toy, helping everyone cum, and then your hand will shoot out, lassoing her throat as she hacks and spits, choking in your grip. She loves it when you're rough, and I always get a little squirmy because a part of me wishes you would be that rough with me, even though I love how careful you are, even when you're hurting me.

You'll grab her hair with your free hand, making her give in to that glorious stinging burn, then suddenly push instead of pull, burying her face in my ass even as your other hand is tight on her neck, making her hack for air til she's shaking in your arms, in my pussy.

"Did you clean out all the delicious cum, Toy?" you'll ask her. "Is her ass empty now? Do you deserve to cum too?"

"Yes!" she'll scream, but it'll come out as a rasp, buried as she is in my pussy with your hand still wrapped around her neck.

"I think my Good Girl deserves to cum again too, Toy, so get that mouth moved up, play with her clit. That's it. *Now* you can cum," he'll tell her before choking her again and she'll scream into my pussy. She won't be doing much with her tongue but I'll feel Daddy pushing her face into me and then her nose will finally hit my clit just right and I'll feel myself start to fall over the cliff.

"Daddy? Daddy, can I cum too, please? Please, Daddy!"

Daddy will nod, and then your hand will suddenly be on my mouth, muffling my screams, pushing my head back against the bed, and the feeling of being restrained will make me cum again. Then E finally will get her mouth where it should be, her lips wrapped around my clit even as her tongue taps it, sucking on it, and I'll beg Daddy again, please, again.

You're so good to me, and you love how easily I cum, so long as I get permission first.

"Do it, my Good Girl. Keep cumming, that's it. Drench her fucking face, bathe her in cum, that's it. Squirt all over her. She's nothing but a Toy, use her to get off, that's my Good Girl."

There'll be another lake beneath me, and you'll set E to licking it up.

And then it'll be time for actual food. And once we've eaten, and chatted, and recovered? Well then, it'll be time then for Round Two. There's no better way to celebrate a 30something birthday, after all, and we have the whole day to play.