Daddy and I's Movie Date Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy takes his little on a date in sensory deprivation.
2.1k words
4.35
13.8k
16

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happygirl08
happygirl08
66 Followers

Daddy was taking me on a date!

As exciting as it always is, he kept everything a surprise, all the way to what I was wearing for the evening. He told me the news during the first part of the night, a warm soak in the tub together.

Daddy was washing me off while I played with my duckie. He was squeezing warm water and soap down my back, over my arms, cooing lovingly at me while I giggled playfully in littlespace. "We're going out tonight, princess." He stated with a kiss to the top of my head. I splashed excitedly. Our busy adult schedules had kept us from spending time out together for the past few weeks.

A few moments later after a game of towel drying each other, I found myself on my knees next to the closet as Daddy combed through my wardrobe- a mix between professional adult things, little girl outfits and articles so slutty I couldn't call them clothes. With his beautiful cock in my mouth, the taste of him on my tongue, I slipped even further into subspace. My pussy throbbed between my legs- reminding me of the past few days.

Daddy and I had a long play session three days prior where he had used me all night and left me a dripping horny mess. I had of course serviced him every night since then, but my "princess parts" as he referred to my pussy (especially when he was trying to get his point across that I wasn't going to be touched) remained untouched. I was a throbbing horny mess, always just a flick away from being pushed into subspace, surely a breath away from an orgasm if I was only allowed to rub my clitty.

My subspace and littlespace mixed nicely together- and I fell even deeper as Daddy dressed me. One arm at a time into an oversized hoodie, one of my stuffies placed in my arms, feet lifted into fuzzy socks. I hummed playfully as I felt his hand on the back of my neck, gentle with my hair.

"Bend over." His tone was suddenly commanding and the grip on my neck firm as he pushed me over the side of the bed so my ass was upright. I squealed in surprise, earning a decently hard spank to the side of my ass. "Shhhhh, little one."

I melted, the last speck of resistance draining away.

I couldn't help the low primal moan that left my throat as I felt the tip of a toy enter my hypersensitive hole. He chuckled lightly and continued the torture, spinning the intruder around in circles as it stretched my walls. I then felt the vibrations start and again couldn't keep a moan from escaping my lips. He started with a low, throbbing setting.

I truly cannot orgasm from penetration alone, a fact he loves to remind me of. My cheeks heat at the memories of all the attempts we've made, how he still to this day gives me permission to cum on his cock with no clit rubbies and I've never been able to. He loves to tease and degrade me over it, then continue to humiliate me when my cunt only gushes more from his sadistic treatment.

In the past, he's gone as far as cucking me with a very orgasmic woman after a week of orgasm denial. I blush even now remembering his words to me while I was tied to the foot of the bed watching him fuck her into another orgasm: "You see little one, this is what I've been trying to teach you. Right now you are incredibly greedy about pleasure...awee, don't cry princess. Touching your clit does nothing for Daddy, baby, you know this. Until you learn, I guess you just have to sit and watch."

I snap back to reality as he returns me to a standing position, dressing my legs one by one in a pair of soft leggings. He pulls them up and over my waist, pushing the vibrator into me further. I gazed into his eyes, trying to reflect the depth of my admiration and lust. He smiles back lovingly, patting the top of my head and leaning down with a kiss. With that, we're off for our date.

I bounce excitingly in the passenger seat as we pull up to a movie theater. Daddy knows how enchanting films are for me. I open my mouth to exclaim what a nice surprise our date was, only to be shushed by a finger to my lips.

"Don't get too excited, kitten," he states with a chuckle, reaching over to rummage through the glovebox. I frown as he pulls out a rectangular black case. He lets a sadistic smirk grace his lips. "We talked about these, remember a few weeks ago I asked about some things you'd like to add to the next online shopping order?"

I scrunched up my nose as I quickly filed through my recent memories...

"Oh shit..." I muttered, my eyes enlarging and stomach flipping as I realized what was in the case.

"Language, princess!" Daddy frowned at me, eyebrows pitching together.

"Sorry Daddy..." I muttered, suddenly very interested in my fidgeting hands. I felt his hand grip my chin firmly, spinning me so I was forced to look at him. My expression relaxed and I was able to meet his eyes as his face also dropped into an expression he knew would chase my fear away. He looked at me softly, stroking my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"We can forget it this time, next time you curse you get to wash that dirty mouth out with soap." He spoke gently and I nodded in understanding, shuttering as old memories of tasting soap come to mind. He continued to explain, "Little one, I was so happy when you showed me these contacts and asked me to take your vision from you sometimes. Ever since then my imagination has been running endlessly. Right now, we're going to see a movie together but Daddy is the only one who's allowed to see the screen. You're too little and you've been too bratty while denied these past three days to have the privilege of getting to watch the screen. Maybe if you're very good Daddy will fill in the blanks for you."

I sit there stunned, my insides burning, pelvis aching, cunt gushing around the vibrator that's relentlessly still on. I had almost forgotten about it only to be reminded anew as he turned it up a few settings. I shake slightly as my pelvis twitches.

"Yes Daddy" I all but squeak in response. I drop even further into the special subspace only he can take me to.

"Good girl, baby. Daddy will be right here." With those words, he inserts the contacts himself.

The world goes completely black.

Before I can react, I hear one of the car doors open and slam shut. My heart leaps into my throat at the utter silence as I realize I'm alone. A mere second later and I'm startled by the sound of the passenger door opening.

"Shhh baby, you're safe. You're with Daddy." He leads me out of the car with a strong grip over both of my tiny hands and into his warm embrace. My entire face is littered in kisses until I'm giggling, the fear melting off my aura as his calming voice settled over my senses, "You know who's in charge. That's me, your Daddy. If I want to take your eyes from you for the evening that is well within my rights to do. You're going to let Daddy have control, just like you always do. You're the best slave to your Master, my love."

I smile and look up in the direction I hope his face is in. "Thank you for taking control, Daddy," is all I can manage to say. He knows I'm nearly in a nonverbal state and responds with a loving squeeze to both of my hands.

With that, he leads me into the theater. On the way in, he instructs me to hold onto his upper arm and not let go, reassuring me that he won't leave me unattended. My heart is pounding the entire trip through the theater. Daddy orders the tickers for us, buys us snacks and leads us to what he describes as an "excluded seat way in the back". As we're walking, I feel the vibrator change speed and pace. I almost fall over, Daddy having to help me regain my footing.

Deeper into that special place I fall.

As the film starts, he finger-feeds me popcorn, whispering to me that I'll make too big of a mess trying to eat without my eyesight. He reminds me that Daddy has to do everything for me right now. My face burns with embarrassment. I try to ask if anyone is watching us, but he shushes me, refusing to answer.

I realized that it is absolutely torturous to sit through a movie blindly. I knew it filled him with sadistic lust seeing me like that which only made it worse. My little-girl brain protested as my frustration increased. I had to whisper every few seconds to ask Daddy to help me follow the story. He answered the first few times, giving me very basic responses that only confused me further. I was all but whining my questions at him when his patience finally snapped.

I felt his hand slide to the back of my neck and grip harshly. I gulped in apprehension.

"Princess...thanks for reminding me to gag you the next time we do this." His grip tightens as he continues to whisper directly into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "This is an adult movie for Daddy to understand, it is NOT supposed to be for silly, brainless little girls who can't stay quiet in the theater."

My cheeks burn even deeper. I stay silent as he continues: "Now...you're going to be a good girl for the rest of the film and milk my cock so you have something to do. Don't take your hand away and don't even think about whispering again."

I hear a slow unzipping, then my hand is led to grasp what I know is his impressive, soft pink cock. If it's even possible my skin flushes more. I can't help imagining that the entire theater is full and everyone is turning in their seats as they notice my brazen act of public servitude then turning back to whisper and gossip about what a whore I am.

The fantasy only drives my lust further as I stroke his cock the way I know he likes. He rises to attention, growing hard under my grasp. I smile, my pleasure derived from giving it to him. The vibrator is turned up in response and I'm not sure if it's meant to be a reward or if it's for his sadistic benefit. I let out a little grunt and grind slightly into my seat.

"You are such a whore. You should be ashamed..." He trails off, changing the vibration setting one more time.

After what feels like an eternity, the movie ends and his cock is zipped away. I hear him adjusting himself before leaning down to lead me out of the theater after a quick reassuring hug and kiss.

I hang onto his arm as he speaks, "That was a great movie, wasn't it princess?"

I barely stopped my bratty side from rolling my eyes. I settled on a slightly snarky tone, "I'm sure it was fantastic Daddy." I feel him tense under my grip. I rushed to add, "thank you for taking me to the movies, Daddy. You were so nice helping me eat while I can't see and by giving me something to do."

He was quiet for a second as his muscles relaxed. I couldn't tell if my bratty comment upset him and I was in for it or if he was amused. I cursed the damn blind contacts, wondering how they were ever my idea.

"You're welcome. Next time you'll be gagged too, like I said. I think stuffing your cheeks full of cotton balls under a facemask will keep you quiet and drool-free, don't you agree, kitten?"

I gulp as butterflies of anticipation spring to life in my stomach. "Of course, Daddy."

He leans down to kiss my lips as we stop walking. He helps me into the passenger seat of the car, buckling my seatbelt for me and placing my stuffie in my hands. My anxiety settles and I let out a content sigh as I lean into the comfort of littlespace.

As he pulled out of the parking lot to make the short drive home, I thought of Daddy's poor pent up cock I had yet to drain that day. He grabs my hand as we drive in silence, the sexual tension between us whirling like a tornado. My mind begins to wonder what his beautifully twisted mind has planned for the rest of our evening...

To be continued.

happygirl08
happygirl08
66 Followers