All Comments on 'Daddy and Krystle'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too Rushed

It started off good and then it was wham-bam in the sack. There needs to be more build up to the sex.

islandicislandicabout 11 years ago
wow

"I smelled her; the best, sweetest smelling part of her. The scent of her pussy, that suddenly looked ripe and delicious, and made my mouth water." Wow again. OMG I've been there. It's a nice place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
True LOVE

This is a really romantic love story, I wish you both the best for you and your healthy children

darkangel86darkangel86almost 11 years ago
Keep writing

This story was very interesting....just like your bio page ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oh how i want a man like hi

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Alle Achtung !

Ich habe Deine Geschichte jetzt zum 2. Mal gelesen und sie gefällt mir noch besser.

Ich wundere mich, dass ich beim 1. Mal keinen lobenden Kommentar dinterlassen habe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what a great story of love and lust

This gifted author is around 30 years old, too young to have a daughter, but he sure knows all the ins and outs of fathers and daughters who love and lust for each other to the nth degree. The father in the story realizes that he's just like lots of dads, who knows maybe most of them. Nothing makes him nearly as hard as his own baby girl, especially what she's hiding between her slender legs. Her adorable little coochie is his main interest in life. Like the reader who wrote "wow" says, dad loves to inhale the heady, musky fragrance that wafts up from his Krystle's sweet little slit. He loves kissing and slurping and munching it. Most of all he loves sticking his big fat cock, what he calls his daddycock up inside his baby girl, unloading his heavy daddyballs, and shooting all of his daddyjuice right up where it belongs. He's of a philosophical turns of mind, and he muses how much better the world would be if all fathers and daughters did what down deep they ache to do--fuck each other's brains out (you got that right, pal). Having his Krystle always available to him stimulates his fatherly balls to the max. They've never produced nearly as much semen before. So he keeps his darling girl's cute little cunt full to overflowing, his semen runs down her legs, and they both delight in showing up in public with the obvious signs that this little lady has just been royally fucked by her own daddy. Other fathers get the message and look at him with envy. Probably some of them'll be getting some daughterly snatch real soon. I'm glad that they move away and that dad keeps fucking babies up his baby girl's pretty little twat. A mixed batch of boys and girls, so that dad can fuck his willing daughters and Kyrstle can get fucked by her horny sons. They all know that family cocks belong up family cunts and family sperm from family balls make babies in family wombs. Just the way it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

The story starts to build up but the sex act is too abrupt. It is does not give that suspense leading to the act itself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh my it is so hot!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago

Wonderful - just fucking wonderful!

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldabout 4 years ago
Just perfect

Love that Daddy parades his Daughter around with his cum dribbling out of her cunt and down her legs. How beautiful. Love too that he gets to choose where his cum loads go. I’m sure not one drop is ever wasted. This story is heading in a perfect direction. Creating the next generation of cock whore - his Granddaughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
1482 Followers
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...