All Comments on 'Daddy and Little One Ch. 13'

by bronzeage

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Perfect

Just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW

WOW it just keeps on getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
just perfect, wonderful, thank You, love susan

this is getting better and better, will show my Daddy tonight when he gets home, he will love it as well, smile. You are a wonderful writer that You can capture the essence of the love as well as the feelings both feel. thank You, i love reading all of these and will look forward to more as well as Your next series, smiling up at You...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
please keep it cumming!

I have been reading and commenting since ch. 1. I was wondering when you might utilize light bondage with the love and care you show through your others...i would love to see the loving contrast.

thank you for all these...enjoyable reads!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
enjoyable and...

only gets better with each chapter...thank you for allowing us to read you and for hanging in there with us. Great story. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YUM

Delicious. Great sex.

Thank you for the naughty tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A True Gem!!!

I'm truly in awe of your talent! I have read many erotic short stories through the years, the majority of which are "domestic discipline" in nature but none touched me the way you have in this series. In fact, after reading through Chapter 7b, I wanted to stand up and say, "You see, that's it. That's what I've been trying to explain for so long now!!" Your writing style is superb. Your attention to detail is excellent. Even Little One's name speaks volumes to me! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmm...

I don't normally like anal stories but this was hot and sexy and amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

it is lovely to see how anal sex can be portrayed so tenderly .looking to reading more.

philamoxiephilamoxieover 12 years ago
YES DADDY!

Too many men undervalue the art of preparing an ass for fucking. It's the number one reason so many women dislike anal sex. This story should be required reading for all men so women can feel the joy of their flower being penetrated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous