Daddy and Me Explore Pt. 05

Story Info
We continue, but mom is now part of it.
1.9k words
4.55
11.5k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 2 weeks since the last time I was with my dad, and I was missing our time together badly. Saturday was my dad's birthday and my mother made a special dinner for him. After dinner dad went into the living room and I sat talking and catching up with mom. As I was talking to my mom, all I could think about was how dad and her had sex. Was it as good as us? better? It was all I could think about, then all of a sudden a lightbulb went off in my head, I had an idea. After talking to mom for awhile and she told me to go and talk to dad in the living room while she cleaned up. I normally would have helped her, but I needed to talk to daddy in private, so I left her in the kitchen and went to see my dad.

I mouthed the words, "I miss you" to him and he mouthed back, "me too". I sat next to him and spoke as softly as I could. I asked him if he still had the camera that I used to keep an eye on their dog when they went away on a trip a few months ago, He told me he did. I said, "wanna have some fun? Set that camera up in your bedroom when you and mom have sex, I wanna watch."

He said, "I dunno, that's pushing it a little, don't ya think?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "ok, I guess I'll just play with myself just using my imagination." Then added, "but If I watched you two, I know that you would be thinking of me when you were doing her, and I bet you would give her the best fuck she ever had." He raised his eyebrows in a "you got a point there" look.

He was thinking about it for a minute then said, "ok, but it could be tonight because it's my birthday or it might not be for a week, who knows when she'll be in the mood. She's not like you ya know." then he let out a small laugh.

I smiled and said, "just text me and I'll be ready, no problem." The night ended and I went downstairs to my room. About an hour later he text me and said, "looks like my lucky night." I quickly opened my I pad and connected it to his camera, which ironically was titled "doggy camera". I saw dad moving it around in different spots, I assumed to was trying to hide it. finally it stopped moving and it was a perfectly clear shot of the bed.

I saw daddy look into the camera and he said, "I hope your watching." it was a while before I saw anything so I took the I pad into the bathroom and took a shower while waiting. When I got out I grabbed my toys, climbed into bed, and waited patiently for my show to start. A short time later I saw my mother walk by and head into the bathroom. My dad walked by the camera and gave me a little wave. Mom came out a few minutes later and I heard dad say, "you smoked without me you horny little bitch" and he slapped her on the ass.

She responded with, "I left some for you, but don't take too long or I might have to start without you." He told her she should so that she'll be ready for him when he got out. then he walked towards the bathroom and out of sight. I watched as my mother took off her robe and stood there wearing a small pair of panties and a lace bra. She's a curvy woman, not fat, but not skinny either. What she does have that I didn't get were a big pair of tits. In fact, half her tit was falling out of that lace bra, but it made her look so damn sexy. I saw her grab some toys out of the nightstand and then she climbed in bed.

She left her panties on and put the vibrator right against her clit, then she just laid there enjoying herself. I noticed her pussy was facing the door, I assumed it was so daddy could see her when he came out. He did a couple minutes later and he immediately told her to lay the right way on the bed, I knew that was so I could see better. When she did, he laid in front of her, pulled her panties to the side and stood there looking at her pussy. Again I know he did it so I would have a perfect view of it, and I did. He covered himself by saying. "I could look at that pussy all day."

To my surprise my mother said, "fuck that, you need to eat my pussy right now or I'm gonna have to find somebody else who will." It was a real turn on to hear my mother talk like that. I watched as daddy stuck his tongue out and went right down on her. My view was now just the back of my dad's head between my mothers legs and it was still nice to watch. She raised her legs so he could eat her better and I guess it worked because I heard her start to moan and watched as she grabbed his head and pulled him in tighter to her pussy. She started to have an orgasm and I knew exactly what she was feeling at that moment because that magical tongue of my dads, has brought me to many orgasms too. I heard her say, "ok, I need something inside me right now." and with that she stood up and pulled off her panties and bra. Then she bent over the foot of the bed and waited.

I had a perfect view of my mother spread eagle and bent over. She looked so good I wanted to eat her myself right then and there. Dad came over, knelt down, put his head to the side so my view wouldn't be blocked, and spread her ass cheeks open so I could get a better look. He turned to face the camera, stuck his tongue out then turned around and buried it inside of my mother. A few minutes later he stood up and buried his perfect cock in moms pussy. He was pumping her pretty good and she was moaning with every thrust. At that point I didn't even realize my hand was between my legs rubbing my clit over my panties, and they were getting pretty wet.

I heard my mother say, "is your dick really wet, I mean like sloppy wet?" He told her it was, than to my surprise she said, "Then I need to suck it right now." Daddy pulled it out and laid on the bed. I could actually see it glistening from her juices and without a second of hesitation, she put that big wet dick right in her mouth. I heard daddy let out a nice moan as she devoured him. She took him out of her mouth only long enough to say, "can you reach my dildo?" He handed it to her and I watched as my mother maneuvered it under her and sat on it while she continued to suck my father's cock. Who knew my mother was so kinky and sexy? I suddenly realized not only am I missing my dad, but now I want to fuck my mother too. I know that's weird, but it was how I felt!

After a few minutes I heard dad say, "Give me that thing, I want you to cum right now." With that he took the dildo out of mom and replaced it with his fingers. Mom took his cock out of her mouth, sat up straight and let dad do his magical finger dance inside her pussy. He had her cuming in seconds and he said. "Oh its a wet night I see, and he bent her forward towards him so I could watch my mother squirt all over him. I know he was doing it for my benefit because he said, "come on, keep cuming, that's my girl, I wanna to be very wet when your done." All I could hear was mom saying, "ohhhhh" over and over as he kept making her cum without a break. She finally stopped and he pulled his hand out, grabbed his dick and jerked himself off. He yelled out, "I'm gonna cum."

I thought I saw all of what my mother had tonight until I watched her bend down and take dad's full load all over her face. My dad has big loads and this was no exception, she was covered. When he was finished she bend over and wiped her face on the sheets and said, "I just knew tonight was gonna be one of those "gotta change the sheets nights."

He laughed and said, "well since you have to change them anyway, Let's make them even dirtier."

She said, "well it is your birthday." She smiled and leaned against the headboard, then she said," I know this is your favorite, even if it's not mine, Happy Birthday baby." Then I watched my mother put some oil on her hand then she started to finger herself. Now I'm not talking a gentle fingering like I was actually doing to myself, She was really going at it, she had her legs up and open and she was fingering herself like she was mad at her pussy. She managed to say, "I'm not gonna stop until I cum all over this bed for you," and with that she continued to finger herself, moaning as she did it.

I saw daddy reach down and start to play with her asshole, he was tracing little circles and then all at once, he put his finger in her ass. I kept watching and I could see she was about to have and orgasm and she said, "Happy birthday babe," and she exploded all over the bed. She just kept fingering and squirting until she had nothing left inside her, then she took her wet hand and put it in my dad's face, he bent down and licked it clean. The entire time my mother was fingering herself to a major orgasm, I was doing the same thing. We actually came together, too bad she didn't know that.

When dad finished licking her fingers he said, "Mmmm, happy birthday to me." She smiled at him and got off the bed. As she walked away he looked right in the camera and said, "Hey next year for my birthday, we should film this so we could share it with other people."

She laughed and said, "Yeah right, who wants to see 2 old people fuck?" I heard myself say, "I do" and with that the three of us went to bed, unfortunately, it was separate beds. The next morning mom looked as normal as always, but I knew she got majorly fucked last night and I wanted so badly to tell her, but I couldn't. All I could do was use those memories the next time I played with myself. Dad came down a few minutes later and said, good morning" and then when mom wasn't looking, he gave me the OK sign and I just smiled.