Daddy and Me Explore Pt. 04

Story Info
One day left before mom gets home.
2.1k words
4.63
20.2k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

daddy and me explore pt.4

We decided to take the following day off for some well deserved rest. Dad had another day of helping his friend and I wanted to get ahead of some work so that our last day would be free. It was Friday and Mom would be back late on Saturday, so this was our last day and I wanted him to remember it. I made a trip an adult store that is about 10 miles from us and bought a really pretty crotchless teddy and another new interesting toy. I decided when I got back it would be a "no clothes" day and stripped down. Dad came in from his garage workshop took one look at me and said, "not wasting any time today I see."

I said, "I want you to see as much of me as you can on our last day." I slapped my ass and walked out of the room. I decided to swim and sun for the rest of the day. I made dinner and we took our nightly gummy's. Dad decided to watch T.V. for a little and went into the living room. I decided I wanted to be as horny as possible tonight so not only did I eat the gummy, I smoked a little too, and just to make sure, I sat on the bed with my I-pad and watch some porn. I suddenly had an Idea. I text his phone and told him if he wanted to see his surprise he should take a shower and come to my room in about 15 minutes. I put on my teddy then I went and got 4 ties from his room. I tied my legs to my bed and made two loops to put my hands in. Now my hands weren't really restrained, but I looked like I was, and I knew that would turn him on. He walked in the room a couple minutes later and saw his baby girl tied spread eagle to the bed. He also got the perfect view of my pussy with my crotchless teddy.

His eyes went wide and he just said, " wow,"

I said, "I put every light on so you can see everything I have for you. Now get to work." He walked over to the bed, pulled his brief's down and started sucking on my toes. I have never had anyone do that to me before, but it was amazing. He stopped just long enough to untie my teddy and pull it open so my belly and tits were exposed. Then he returned to my toes. After a couple on minutes he used his tongue and went from my toes, all the way up my legs, planted a tiny kiss on my pussy and continued up my belly to my tits. I was on fire! the tease of his tongue was making me so horny. When he finished sucking on my nipples I told him to get my new toy. It was the kind that had suction and you put it right on you clit. I never tried it before and I wanted him to use it on me for the first time.

First he slowly massaged my pussy to get me nice and wet, It worked! He turned it on and put it directly on my clit, which was now swollen with anticipation. The second it was on there, I knew I just found my new favorite toy. The sensation on my clit was incredible, I started squirming pretty good when he said, "That's on low, hold on because were going to high." The next thing I knew I was having a major orgasm. That toy was like magic, I have never cum so fast in my life. I was really bucking up and down almost yelling and he just kept it there. I came again but this time I exploded all over the bed, and I couldn't stop. I never came so hard in my life. I was begging him to take it off and he finally did.

When I was able to talk I said, "I gotta throw that thing out or I'll never need a man again"

He said, "just hold that thought for a second." then he untied me, turned me over and told me to get on all fours. When I did, He knelt behind me and pushed his cock all the way in with one push. then he said, "now what were you saying about not needing a man again?"

I said, "shut up and fuck me." That made him slightly more aggressive and he started banging me a little harder.

Then he said, " you sure you wouldn't rather your toy than my dick?" I answered him by leaning down further and putting my ass in the air. I guess he thought I was looking for something else because he pulled his dick out of me and replaced it with his tongue right into my ass. I was loving every second of it, but it wasn't enough. I turned around and told him to lay flat on the bed, I needed to sit on his face so his tongue would go in as far as possible. I sat on his face and held on to the headboard as I rode his face as hard as I ride his dick.

I was pushing so hard against his mouth that I'm not sure he was able to breath, but I just couldn't stop. Finally I turned around and faced the bottom of the bed, then I started pumping my hips up and down, I was fucking his tongue and enjoying every second. That went on for a while and I knew his tongue had to be getting tired, so I said, "I'm sorry daddy, but I just can't stop, and I kept on riding. I finally gave him a break and climbed off. I decided he needed some attention so while he was still on his back, I let my mouth slowly slid down his cock. I took him as deep as I could and continued sucking and tonguing him for a long time. I felt his hand go to my pussy and he just gently played with it while I was taking care of his needs. I slid him out of my mouth and turned to look at him. He was just laying there enjoying my skills, so I went back to work.

A little while later I decided that after the unbelievable eating he gave me, I needed to play with myself. I grabbed my dildo, leaned against the headboard and went to work. I had my legs raised and open so It just slid right in. I sat there fucking myself while my daddy watched. I reached over with my free hand and gently rubbed his cock. I knew that he was good for at least two cum's, so I decided my pleasure would come first tonight, and nothing would give me more pleasure that to jerk him off while I fucked myself an an orgasm.

I was pumping that dildo in and out of me and the wet sounds were amazing. I could feel his cock tightening and I knew he was almost there.

I started jerking him harder and faster while I was doing the same to myself. A second later he shot a fountain of cum all over himself, my hand, the bed, everywhere. At the same time I was convulsing from a massive orgasm so I pulled the dildo out of me as fast as I could and continued to make myself cum by aggressively rubbing and slapping my pussy. I looked at him and said, "We need two things, we need to clean up and we need a new bed because we made a mess here, and I'm not done yet tonight."

He smiled and said, " I guess you're right about both of those things." then we got out of the bed and headed for his room.

We went into the bathroom, I handed him a towel, turned my ass towards him and said, "would you mind cleaning me up please." He gently cleaned me up and gave me a few hugs in between. I returned the favor and cleaned him up as well. As I was cleaning the massive amount of cum he had all over him I said," See, it's much better when this stuff has a place to go, I'll make sure there's no mess next time," and I smiled at him.

I suggested we go get a glass of wine and headed downstairs. I was still wearing my teddy and it was half open, but I felt damn sexy so I left it that way. We both had a glass of wine and rehydrated ourselves for round two. I felt like my buzz was wearing off so we both took a couple of hits on that joint from earlier and headed back upstairs.

When we got in the room I looked at daddy and said," this is only gonna be in the way now," and with that, I took off my teddy, walked over to the bed bent over the side and waited. I didn't know what was going to happen, but at that point I was good with anything.

He walked behind me and said, "turn over for me." I did as he asked and He said," I wanna look at your beautiful face when I'm inside of you" Ok, now that just made me want him even more. I grabbed my leg, lifted them and spread as wide as I could so he had the perfect view of my gaping pussy. He just teased me by resting it on top and sliding it back and forth. I watched as it keep getting bigger. Then he grabbed his cock and started slapping my pussy with it.

I looked at him and said, "I'm begging you, please fuck me."

He said, " I'll fuck you when I'm good and ready." He knelt down and while I was still holding my legs open, he used his finger to spread my lips open and started licking me. This time however, he wasn't tonguing me like usual, he was actually licking it like and ice cream cone. It was so sexy to watch. I let go with one hand and started rubbing my clit while he licked. I gave him fair warning that I was about to cum, but he just keep licking. I came seconds later and he never stopped licking all the way through my orgasm. It wasn't as explosive as the last one, but it was pretty damn good. He stood up and said, "and now I'm gonna fuck you," and without even a seconds hesitation, he was inside me right upto his balks.

I didn't want this night to ever end because I didn't know if it would ever happen again, but my pussy was on fire and It needed a rest. So I said, "daddy, I need you to cum, and then he started to pump harder and harder. I really wanted to give him one last great cum so I kept talking. "come on fuck me, cum in me or on me I don't care, you can do whatever you want. Just make sure if you cum on me that it's all over me." He was really fucking me hard so I kept up the teasing. "what's the matter, you need me to jerk you off, or maybe I should suck you until you cum in my mouth again, remember when you came in my mouth?" That was the trick because he pulled out his cock out of me and stroked himself until I was covered with his cum. It hit me in the face, my tit's, my belly, everywhere.

I still couldn't believe how much this man cums. He collapsed on the bed next to me and I finally let go of my legs and just laid there next to him. I grabbed the sheets and wiped off my face and everywhere else his cum was. then I looked at him and said, I guess it's laundry night and we both started to laugh. Mom came home the next day and looked well rested, but I'm guessing me and dad didn't. She said she was glad to be home and she missed her own bed, I knew exactly what she meant because I was gonna miss it too. It's funny, until that very moment, I never realized just how pretty and sexy my mom actually was. Hmmmm threesome thoughts started flooding my head.