All Comments on 'Daddy and the Elevator'

by jara_jacobus

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh yeah the @m1km1n30 that had a lot to say about the story & how it had no "daddy-daughter" dynamic; not the traditional kind anyway. The whole idea of the story was what genre or category or story tag it was listed under, that being non consent, incest & all the rest of the tags it had so any of the 'dynamics' you said were lacking was not for this story. They should of been aware of what kind of story it was posted under & if they weren't into it that type of story then don't read it! No one forced them to read it & there usually is a warning regarding the type of story. So if it's not your cup of tea do as the Anonymous that posted about @m1km130 comment says do not read if not your genre. No need to have negative comments on something you shouldn't have read in the first place. I found it quite fitting to the tags it was posted with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was what it was, daddy was horny & angry with the attitude his seemed to always express & get away with & finally decided to do something about it. Although it wasn't the really best way of dealing with her, it did seem like it worked though. She decided she should go right home after school.instead of taking off with her teen boyfriend I think she now saw as just an immature boy that is nothing like her mature experienced daddy that could give her what she really craved was the Discipline of her father to maybe even begin spanking her nude fanny & bald pussy lips at the same time.šŸ˜˜šŸ’‹šŸ‘€

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Meh!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@m1km130 don't read stories under genres you're not into. It clearly says nonconsent. Non consent means there's going to be a very rapey aspect to it. Don't click if you don't like it. Its that simple. You click on stories that authors created to cater to people who like nonconsent knowing full well you don't like it and you come and complain in the comments. Don't read what you don't like. Its that simple

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Where to begin?

The story started by telling us neither of the parents had bothered to get to know their daughter or cultivate any close bond, and implied some level of emotional neglect in their relationship with her. In addition, they were frequently overly sexual in front of her and probably have been for a long time.

To have this father turn so suddenly on his own child for behavior he and his wife have allowed to go unaddressed, was scary, Now he cared? No. Heā€™d decided suddenly that her clothes and attitude needed to be fixedā€¦in an elevatorā€¦because he was sexually frustrated and angry the elevator stopped, NOT because he cared about this girl.

There was absolutely no Daddy/daughter dynamic to this relationship. He went after her with hatred, and we could hear it in the dialogue. It came off as incredibly rapey as a result because the sex was weaponized by that hatred and his desire to control and humiliate herā€¦and thatā€™s what rapists do.

While I understand many readers find sex used in that context to be erotic, it does absolutely nothing for some of us. Regardless of the type of readership you intended to target, the story felt underdeveloped.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish my my Dad would fuck me but he says I have to wait until I'm 18 but that's such a long time to have to wait as I'm now 12yo!!!

My name's Jessica and I live in London, England. My UK mobile number is 07956278154, PLEASE phone me if you wanna FUCK meā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļø

1kittiez1kittiez8 months ago

i want this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I let my dog lick my pussy and fuck me

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Same thing happened to me with a complete stranger and he came in my bald pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love to hear more about this girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

9 months later after the fateful sex in the elevator while they were stuck you could have had the daughter getting pregnant with her dad baby and maybe make have to come visit her dad for lunch and maybe they get stuck in the elevator again and her water breaks and he has to help her give birth to his own baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking hot!!! I wish my daddy would take me like this!!!

kiltladkiltladalmost 2 years ago

Anyone who thinks this is rape doesn't know how to read the English language...

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work! Not a big fan of all of the humiliation talk by both characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

does a daughter really has to say no to her father? ^^

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

All you tight asses who are calling this rape are mistaken. Aside from being an entitled slut, she never said no. Yes there was hesitation, but she became a willing participant really quickly. If you donā€™t like this sex dynamic, then stay the fuck out of this category. Yes, rape is wrong. No, this was not rape. She was a slutty whore on the way to ruining her life. She needed to be reeled back in.

insatiable_meinsatiable_meabout 2 years ago

This was incredibly hot. Good thing the elevator doesnā€™t have cameras?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no bigger pussy on the planet than a raping bully! All you little rapey pussies that think she deserved it are still nothing more than babies yourselves, thinking children OWE YOU for not being able to control your slutty little dicks and pussies! You're no more "manly" than little boys old enough to go to the bathroom but you still shit & piss yourselves and throw a tantrum if someone doesn't clean it all up for you! You pathetic bunch of shit stains!

NWTrackman84_2016NWTrackman84_2016over 2 years ago

Wheere yhe Hell did you go for almost 10 years between your entries?Haven't read yurearlier stories yet butFuck these wipe`asses worried about raping his daughter. I can guarantee you he gave her everything and did everything for her as she grew up and what dud he get? A PAIN INTHE SS attitude, self1centered little bitch that thinks her Daddy and the rest of the wrld owes her. Well I have no problem with him being pushed just too far and letting his spoiled little slut dressing, foul mouth of a whore daughter have it. First in the mouth, down the throat then up that tiny little pussy. Excellent wring. Can't inderstabd why you quit for 10 years but this was worht it, Been 5 years sine this edition and I/m guessing there wont be another editon. SOMEBODY needs to take off where you QUIT with a new Chapter with Daddy gettung home first and giving that bitch if a wife a good hard fucking before their little slut of a daughter gets home. Wifey needs to be bound , gaged and tied to the bed inthe spare bedroom so Daddy has ineinterruptd time with slutty daughter. who is up for it> Maybe I'll just have to submit my own verion of Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story. It wasn't GREAT but it wasn't horrible. Simply, it was a nice read.

SilverScarrSilverScarrover 2 years ago

When I read the story the first time I thought it was kind of odd but then after I reread it I was like you know this is pretty hard and that little slut had it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favorite noncon. I have it bookmarked so I can cum to it

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

I hate it when the father calls her a slut. Rape is wrong and the father is raping his daughter. He is vulgar and sounds full of loathing and hate. Not a good story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was great little tease finally got what she wanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is a massive turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want someone to do this with me

macisgreatmacisgreatabout 3 years ago

Too short, but good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Luv Daughter Daddy, but rape...major turn off.

Like your style, luv Daughter and Daddy stuff, but the rape was and is a major turn off. Rape is not sex, or sexy and for me at least rape is a crime, just wrong. I know incest. Is a crime, but for me it does not cross that line in my head making it wrong and not sex and sexy. We all have our own stories and why we like this site and subjects in it. Mine was ~y own real

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
email me send me nudes

bobwoodward919 at gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
no,no,no

I like father daughter sex but not rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love it

This story is so sexy.i can read it over and over and still make me cum everytime.thanks for making it I love it.you should make another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lmao

Shaved clit? Lmao what

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i need one of those

so hot. where can i get one lol

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldabout 4 years ago
Pity no sequal

This is exactly how it should be. Daddy taking what he wants. Using his daughter as the whore he raised her to be. Would have been nice to also involve her mum. A hot threesome. Mum lets daddy have his whore daughter as long as she gets to instruct, watch and participate when she wants to. Perfect family unit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
R A P E

Rape is wrong no matter who is doing it. Put this shit in the garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Okay

When you have some time have someone introduce you to a dictionary and maybe the proper use of an apostrophe. It's really distracting to be reading and all of a sudden something jumps out that a sixth grader should know.. I don't know about other people, but that kind of error ruins the read for me.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

was caught in elevator between floors, mme and a elderly grandma and young grand daughter gma had great big tits an a low cut top, my dick was getting hard just looking at them, she seen me looking asked if i was enjoying the view the grand daughter answered for me with a yes he is gma its shows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes daddy fuck me like that!

Ohhhhh I just came fucking hard after reading this.. I wish I had a dominant daddy just like this.. btw I loved it when I fucked myself in front of my math teacher in detention.. Got him to fuck me like nothing bitches..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Daddy fucked me

Daddy fucked me hard,lost my virginity

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Wowm that escalated fast

Or should I say "elevated" fast? Each to his or her own, but I think that even if I was into forced/dom stuff this could have been done a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A little mundane and could have been thought through quite a bit more. As it is, it's just another short fuck story.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 6 years ago
Language

Not to my taste

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

VERY NICE! FUCKED MY TEEN NEIGHBOR LIKE THAT YESTERDAY IN MY BATHROOM WHILE MY WIFE WAS OUT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Public fucking

I liked the story and especially liked the way that her father taught her a lesson on how to take care of a older man.

I've seen enough high school age girls in the mall and see how they are dressed.

They all look like sluts by the way that they wear shorts or jeans and they are so tight that you can almost see their slits when they are walking

Even on a rare occasion when I see them wearing skirts the skirts are so short that it doesn't leave much for the imagination

My hope is for zarinas daddy to educate her in getting fucked in the ass while they are waiting in the elevator

I think that would be a great story line for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hope for another chapter !

Love the story and the other comment was right not enough. However, would love another chapter and what happens to Zarina gets home from school and how her Father will handle her and if the Mother will be involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Steamy

Whoa that was hit. I wish I were longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved it

It turned me on so much now im just wet waiting to be fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ahhhh, fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horrible

I did not like it. A story where there was tenderness between the father and daughter that slowly built up would have been better. It would take 2 or mire pages to do it justice. And i feel yicky saying that. But, this story was animalistic. Twisted. No redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Two cents worth...

It'd take a pretty weak or, warped mind to write or, even get off on a story about a father raping his daughter while trapped in an elevator. Jeez man, you're totally fucked up in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cral 1 star

No details, flipped out over nothing. Also when you make the daughter such a slut it completely dilutes the sex between father and daughter. Especially the other 'mature men'. No. It devalues the sex, and didn't turn me on for even 1 second.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So hot! My pussy is soaked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please write part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fuck!

I came before the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Geez

So fucking hot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awful....

Absolutely no details. What father is going to flip like that? There's very little description on the sex. I love a good father/daughter story. This isn't one.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 8 years ago
over8yrs.nowpassed:

there's still no sequel . . . we're not getting sequel so everybody

face facts - even though this story truly1ofthe absolute best this site

ever got IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN . . . let's pretend that this

the movies - SOMEBODY REMAKE DAMN STORY MAKE IT

EVEN BETTER ALONG WITH GIVE US SOME DAMN

SEQUELS THAT WE'LL CHERISH

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2

Please oh please make a part 2 there definetly needs to be a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

part 2 please

Chuck12239Chuck12239almost 9 years ago
a little sadistic

I love father/daughter sexual relationship gentle and loving. Fathers loving their daughters and daughters loving their dads and of cause lots of orgasms through penetration, cunnilingus and getting that dick really sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Amazing there needs to be a part 2 please make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck yeah

awesome story with a slut like daughter

rapemymouthdaddyrapemymouthdaddyabout 9 years ago
I loved when he fucked his daughters mouth

This story made me so wet and horny. I came twice. I loved how daddy made his little girl choke on his dick. I love daddy/daughter non-consent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Abuse

This is abuse...people who liked this are fucking crazy!!!šŸ˜”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

He should fuck her pregnant! Breed a new toy in her womb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Omg!

i got came everywere o.o if u make a prt two ill surly read it !!!!!!!!! now i need to jack off cuz my dck is harder then a rock best story ever 10/10

DownandDirty21DownandDirty21about 9 years ago
Really good

Really hot. I almost came everywhere. You should write things like this a lot more. I love it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

this makes me wanna fuck my dad agein

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another sicko incest rape fantasy.

No love, aggravated, forced sex on a daughter. I'm not against love stories, no matter the relation of the people involved but, this is pure trash from a warped mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot fantasy piece but...

Somebody's been watching too much porn! The characters bear little resemblance to a real father or daughter. Consistent with the lack of reality, there is a definite Dom/Sub element to this piece, which isn't bad but might not appeal to many. There is forceful, then there is hateful. Unfortunately, this story crosses that line. Picture the daughter as a hooker and the father as the dirty cop who busts her. Same storyline ensues with precious few word changes. Consequently, the characters are little more than role players who have hot, if uncaring, sex.

Wicked_PawsWicked_Pawsover 9 years ago
So HOT.

Please write more soon!! (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oxford fuck

nice story. male looking for fuck with female,any age. looking1234@live.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Kik me: cocob1991 horny guy up for some horny chatting :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck

This is the best story I've read on here yet. This made me so unbearably wet please write a sequel, possibly with ass fucking?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
kik me boys šŸ˜

my names lucia and im ready to sext all night baby šŸ‘„šŸ’¦ kik me :luciabangs421

im a brunette btw and i got a big ass and a big appetite for your cock šŸ’¦

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Need

Omg, I have never been this horny in my fucking life! I need a monster cock in me! Y can't there be a fucking horny rabbit-like monster membered father in my room! Mmm...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Girls kik me at jfontenot1234

Kik me jfontenot123456789

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Breed her!

She needs an incest baby planted in her belly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I AM CUM MING AGAIN

So hot my pussy is ready and oh here it could you made me come over I am so hot and wet keep me hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I wish my dad fucked me especially like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Oh god im cumming make me cum my pussy need this oh god tht elavator probaly shook with how big u made his dick i want u in me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Came twice just reading this

I loved it, to be honest, this is the shit I fantasize about, putting my fingers in my wet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My favourite

This is one of the best I have read. I cum like hell every time I read this . Hope you could make a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best Fucking Story

This story is so hot. I'd love to fuck my daughter like this. Very erotic! Loved it.

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
mmm fab !!

grate starte just lone this incest story MORE. yours leann xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

Well written but elevator sex is somewhat boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh gosh

This is so fucking hot i like incest stories

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
...

Zarina? Sounds like an alien name...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like dad daughter sexi

i have given enjoyment to many sweet soft smooth young fresh tight tiny virgin little cute pussies with red head pussy lips

golden yellow clitories

honey filled pussy holes

cutties can mail angeluwish@gmail.com

hi Anonymous who is driling pusy hole i want to be your daddy cn i

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love father daughter sex

oh i wud just love to get fucked like this.. My pussy is dripping.. I masturbated reading it and came so hard.. I just want a big cock inside me..

SexCrazy30SexCrazy30over 11 years ago
Sweet Ass Story

Love this and it should be continued. I love a story I can picture and feel happening specially since I have a photographic memory. This one is sweet please continue to write and post. Awesome.

luver233luver233over 11 years ago
fucking loser

Dude how fucking desperate are you to leave your email and your ridiculous misspelled comment on like every story in this genre? Does that shit actually get you any responses? And what the fuck is a cuttie?

oh btw. Good story

MaryJane84MaryJane84almost 12 years ago
More please

Loved it. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Eating sucking fuckin littlt cute fresh sweet rosy virgin honey pussys is heaven

i have enjoyed this heaven more than 100 times cutties contact

nvrajann@gmail.com

adorablebaseballgirladorablebaseballgirlabout 12 years ago
Sequel

I would love to see this continued. As others said, I

The repair man should join daddy. Or perhaps daddy could share her hungry holes with his friends. If she's a true slut, daddy would make sure she had every hole stuffed full of meaty cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
kool

Hey to me this sounds like a real storie it don't sound made up ...I bet this really happened and I know she's a slut but come on man that's ur daught at least call her by her name sometimes make her feel special and tell her how beautiful she is but still fuck the hell out of her and still make her bag for the daddy dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Horny Girl

Wow that was soo sexy. Pleez make a sequel!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous