All Comments on 'Daddy Becomes a Teacher'

by Amyfriend

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SmoochingSamanthaSmoochingSamanthaover 17 years ago
Loved it

Very well written love story of a father and daughter.

SxRxSxRxabout 17 years ago
High 5 finger rating!

Had to suspend disbelief just a tad, but its well worth the read. Strikes fantasy chords just right without any real perv feeling. Outstanding crafting of the story!

I am rapidly reading through your list of steamy stories. I say write more and quickly please!

David48David48about 17 years ago
Daddy as savor

Sounds like my daughter. So innocent and ignorant. SHe found a good man though, unlike our heroine. Nice story. Very romantic too.

caprinecaprineabout 16 years ago
Great story...

plot with good characters. Hard to believe that there are people that ignorant about life, but I guess there are--of both sexes. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot

Keep up tke hot writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Daddy Knows Best

Loved it. Nice story line, although it must be her mom's fault that she was so sexually ignorant, given her dad's openness. We teach our kids about everything else, then leave them on their own to figure out this very important aspect of human behavior, seems cruel. Loving parents could really be a help here. In my case it was my favorite aunt, for my 15th birthday, and I am forever grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not the moms fault

To the poster who posted on 1/07/10 I wouldn't say it was the mom's fault, as the way the dad talked about his daughter it seemed as if he raised her by himself during the teenage years. Therefore implying the mom died when she was around the age of 10,11 or 12.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
Wow

That was some steamy coupling. You sure know how to paint a vivid picture on our minds. I enjoyed it thoroughly!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great read

You're going to get her pregnant in one of the next chapters, Right? And also take her ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
enjoy

I love the story. Would love to read a part 2

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Good story!!

I had a feeling that Jim was gay. I got concerned when her period started and she was so pale...I thought you were going to have her die. Glad it ended like it did. It would be nice if there'd been another chapter with her dealing with the divorce. Thanks for a good read. 5 stars

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Happy Story

Loved the passion between father and daughter. Hope she gets pregnant soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

' "Don't worry Mel, that's just part of life, we'll survive I'm sure. There are many other ways of giving pleasure to each other even while you are menstruating. Of course that's if you felt up to it, understandably some women don't." '

Lol, so she has her period, that's no reason to not fuck her anyway! So you get a red dick! So what if you get a bloody mouth and bloody nose, hehehe!! People are too uptight!!

' Mel told me that this was one of her heaviest and roughest periods since she was a teenager. In fact she didn't give the all clear until day seven. '

Holy shit!! Sounds like she could use a few good massages and a birth control prescription!! Rofl! Nothing like only spotting a bit and that's it, heh.

' I'm gay and I love Colin. '

Rofl, you prolly won't last two minutes in Colin's ass, hahaha!! If you didn't know what to do with a girl, it should be funny with you dry burn fucking each other's ass, haha!M

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

next we find out she is PREGNANT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My dad's cock filled my pussy where my husband's could not. I had an erotic learning experience with dad after he got over the shock of my begging him for it. There's nothing like it. And, he loves my full bush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My daughter was 25 and had the most beautiful thick bush that covered her pussy and abdomen. I loved playing with her bush and making her wet. She was the sexiest young woman I knew and was very horny. My cock was the first to open and fill her.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

i pretty much exclusively stick to the mommy son stories, but found no new ones this morning. i turned to your story list after seeing one of your stories in the random section. This one looked the most enticing: Daddy teaches daughter- yummy! You did not disappoint! While i prefer a full bush, the shaving scene got me off fierce! After tending to my laundry, i sat back down to read the rest and got off again! Pretty good for a 63 years young man, if i do say so! Your tender, loving story made me feel good for the human race. You write quite well with a steamy passion. Thanks! What i'd really love would be a mom/son story from you if you can wrap your mind around that. Take care, and, yeah, this story stopped a wee bit short, cuz i can see them raising a few children together. Again: thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous