Daddy Breeding Roulette

Story Info
A FtM furry is bred in lust...
2.1k words
17.3k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

He didn't know it was possible to be that horny, the other creatures that looked so similar to him, a Grizzly bear, and yet so different crowding in around. Waffle moaned, lying his head back on the log, his tent set beside him, but that he was nude out in the middle of the forest was something different indeed.

He had not set out that day, after all, to spread his legs for a grizzly bear that looked so similar to him, with the tan markings slashed down his broad, masculine chest, his entire body oozing power. The stars must have twinkled down somewhere high above the pine trees, but Waffle could not do anything other than lay back for the other bear, offering the sweetness of his pussy tucked between his thighs.

The other bear, however, who was his image, had a shaft hanging between his thighs, rapidly hardening -- and so did the others crowding around. All of them with brown fur, thickly set as if to mimic Waffle's build across different species: the bear, a deer, a bull and an otter, though the otter was a little shorter than the others. Only a touch, but it was noticeable as the three who were not pressed up to Waffle already grasped their hardening shafts, smirking lightly and showing off what they had to offer in breeding lust.

"What are you... Ohhhh..."

Waffle didn't even manage to finish his utterance with the full moon shining above, humping and bucking and clinging to the Grizzly bear's head as his tongue prepared his pussy. It curled up deep inside him, something so familiar to him and foreign simultaneously. It was his own, yes, but it was different too, his pussy rapidly dripping, slickening for the need of those around him.

And Waffle felt it too, the bear rolling his hips, begging even more attention into his pussy, laid back over the log like an offering. He felt it, that flicker of pulsating heat curling through his body, taking up residence in the pit of his stomach and smouldering there. There was no denying it and neither was there any holding it back, panting and moaning, losing himself in a moment that had been of his own design and not, at the same time.

It was funny how things worked out like that, even as the Grizzly bear lifted his head from Waffle's pussy with a lewd smack of his lips, smirking as he lapped up the last drops of Waffle's juices from the side of his muzzle. Permission had already been granted as he moved over Waffle's body, his cock prodding, seeking out the soft folds of his pussy while Waffle groaned. Drawing the bear into his arms, Waffle rolled up to him as much as he dared, head spinning, the moment of breeding not one that he had ever thought would come to pass.

But it had to, his pussy filled in one fell stroke of the bear's shaft as orgasm erupted through him. Waffle could not help himself from bucking and moaning, losing himself right where he laid, pound after pound of that thick length sending him to further heights of pleasure. In that moment, nothing else mattered, his body aching for it, crying out for him, though the bear could not honestly be sure what manner of cries passed his lips.

It was not, after all, for Waffle to be in control in a moment like that, not in that moment, not as he was pounded, the low, dominating growls of the other bear rolling through him. Oh, how he wanted it, clinging to the round shoulders of the bear, every thrust coming with a contraction of muscle, showing off his power. Yet Waffle was acutely aware of the others pressing in around, closing in as if they were afraid to let Waffle have too much of a good time, their paws on their cocks while they showed off every inch they would soon be offering him.

He would have them all, but all Waffle could consider right then was how good each stroke of the bear's dick felt inside him. He pushed up to meet the bear with every stroke, a frame and form much like his own, yet the heat of needing to be bred whispered in the back of his mind with ever-increasing urgency. Waffle should have known that one round and one bear would not do the trick for him, not even as the Grizzly reared back, gripping his hips and exposing the lighter cream, only with a swirl of brown, of his chest and stomach, breeding ferocity in his eyes.

He snarled as he emptied his load into Waffle, yet the bear swam in bliss, letting it all happen, arms falling to his sides. It was a kind of submission, yes, but not one that Waffle had expected, soft warmth closing over him. Every spurt of cum into his pussy took away a fragment more of his need, though the others... Oh, they had more again for him.

The bear had only just finished ejaculating within Waffle (and barely even then), cum dripping and spurting still from his cock, when the others clustered in, murmuring their need. They were not to be denied and Waffle, after all, could easily be shared between all four of them, the stag taking his place as Waffle took the chance to slip onto all fours, beside the log. He could grind back there, grunting, moaning, taking more as his slick and ready pussy ached for them.

The buck was probably the lightest in build of the three, a prey species built for flight, yet there was only a predatory gleam in his eye as he grunted and pushed over the bear's back. He didn't care that Waffle's cunny was dripping with another male's seed, pushing in immediately to a low, heady grunt from the bear.

"Oh, fuck..."

But Waffle needed it, rolling his thick hips back, panting, heaving, trying to drag as much breath into his lungs as possible. The buck was faster, grunting and bleating faintly with a twitch of his ears, slamming in as if he was trying to get the job down. Yet there was something raw and something feral about the pace of his thrusts, the speed he set, the cramming of his cock as deeply up into the bear's snatch as possible.

All Waffle needed to do was to ride out every thrust and every stroke as he was played through "daddy roulette". He'd only know which of them had bred him when it came time for his offspring to be born, his heart lurching in equal amounts anticipation and trepidation for that. It would be a big change, yes, but some things in life, things just like that, would forever remain worth it.

The stag grunted thickly and Waffle squeezed around him just a little bit more, coaxing him over the edge as his body ached, though his need was not yet satisfied, not by a long shot. He hammered in, Waffle's pussy hugging his shaft with every stroke, the lewd sound of their fucking filling the forest clearing. Someone had lit the fire a safe distance from Waffle's tent, though the nip of the cool air was nowhere near enough to chase the heat from the bear's body.

He didn't climax that time, but that was more than all right with two more to go -- at the very least. Waffle groaned deeply as the buck closed his paw over Waffle's shoulder, holding him in place. How could such a small thing be so dominant? It was not that the bear particularly wanted to submit, not in that way, yet it made him tingle through to his core, something twisting and curling deep inside as the buck erupted.

Hot splashes of cum painted his pussy as the buck took him, yet he stayed there, quivering, aching for it. It was all that he felt like he was able to do, waiting there, the bearer of their seed in more ways than one, though the insistent prickle of heat within the bear could not be quelled so easily.

More... He thought hazily. He needed more. But how could he tell them that when his mouth was so dry that it felt as if it had been filled with cotton? He grunted, whimpering, wiggling his hips back as the buck finished, patting his rump while drawing out, a messy cream-pie of cum left dripping in the wake of his cock.

Waffle whined.

"Come here then..."

The bull offered his body to him, taking Waffle's place on the log with a grin, holding his cock pointing straight up from his crotch for him. And what self-respecting bear in heat could refuse such an offer with the snap and crackle of the fire in the background? Waffle grinned, tail twitching, as he swung a leg over the bull's midsection, his body a little softer than the others, taking his cock to the hilt as he sank.

It was wonderful, the sort of sex that made his legs shake as if he was going to topple off him, panting, grunting, losing himself. Yet Waffle did not need to cling onto himself when everything was so perfect. He rode the bull as if he was trying to lose all sense of himself, panting heavily, sweat marking his body, fur curling damply where it was a little too much to dissipate easily. That was of no matter, however, not as he clasped the bull's paw in his and rode him, head thrown back, losing himself, merely revelling in the sensations of the moment.

How the bull's cock fit perfectly inside him, driving up to the barrier of his cervix without bashing it. The slick slurp of cum and Waffle's arousal mixing around his cock. The squeeze of his pussy around that dick, the tension slipping from his shoulders, what the bear had not even realised he'd been holding.

Needing to be bred was something indeed, yet he broke in climax the moment the first shot of the bull's seed burst into his pussy, balls aching, the bovine intent only on seeding him full. Waffle rode him through it, his legs aching, sinking down all the way onto the bull's length, relying on the flexing ripples of his pussy to milk the bull dry, for he no longer had the strength in him to stand, let along ride further.

He didn't quite know how he got from the bull to the otter, but he found himself laid over the bear's lap, his head softly stroked, as the otter took him from behind. Somehow, he was on his knees, the bear sitting on the log, yet none of that mattered to Waffle, not then. He was right where he needed to be, weakly trying to roll his hips back at the otter who looked so much like him, yet could not be him. The otter had a thicker build again, very, very close to the build of the bear's, not a lean, lithe swimmer but a powerful one.

Every stroke of the otter's cock pounding him shook him to his core, yet the bear would not have wanted it any other way as his head was stroked, his shoulders rubbed, offering a gentler aside to the roughness of his breeding. For he had to take it all, his body not allowing him anything else as he quivered in heat, trying, even then, to spread his legs a little wider for the otter to thrust and grind.

"More... Please..."

The otter grinned, extremely happy to oblige, and it did not take long at all for the bear to cry out in orgasmic ecstasy again, his pussy tensing around that cock, though he was too deep in pleasure to care. His pussy was wet and slick enough for the otter to thrust without restriction, yelping as he too filled Waffle's pussy, adding to the three previous loads that had already been left there.

Four loads total...all in a single bear. Waffle grunted weakly, though the smile that pulled at his lips told the true tale of his enjoyment.

There was nothing quite like being gangbanged and bred by other versions of oneself.

I'll have to try this again sometime!

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

StormyFTM:

Thanks! There are a few in my back catalogue and one transgender lady with a non-binary character upcoming on the upload schedule! Always welcome transgender characters and I'm so pleased people are asking me to put them in writing.

AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

StormyFTMStormyFTMabout 2 years ago

This was so hot!!! Thanks for putting trans guys in your work!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Creaming in the Coyote He impregnates a guy with a pussy between his legs...in NonHuman
A Doctor's Care Simon's new doctor has a thing for horny trans guys.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wanting and Needing Him Trans man and cis man hastily get it on.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Used in Your Sleep Breeding you in your sleep.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Little Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood gets caught by the Big Bad Wolf.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories