Daddy Brings An Assistant

Story Info
Slave has to be punished, Daddy brings a friend along.
1.8k words
4.13
15.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy unlocked her cage. She'd been inside for hours, her hips tied to the bars, keeping her in an all fours position and her blindfold was still on. Drool dribbled from her mouth as she felt her hip ties loosen. "Daddy has a surprise for you". He smacked her ass which was her sign to start backing out the cage towards Daddy's voice.

"Do you want to earn Daddy's surprise?" She nods obediently, the drool shaking from her chin, now out the cage in her standard position of at rest on her knees, which are slightly spread so Daddy would have the best view.

She feels Daddy's cock enter between the metal of her spider gag, and it thrusts down her throat, choking her. Daddy does not stop, fucking her until he works himself close, using his slave's mouth as the object it is, pulling out and spreading his hot cum across her face. "You will sit there until it dries." Still blindfolded and gagged all she can do is nod as her pussy drips onto the carpet.

She hears Daddy clicking away on his phone as she waits for his cum to dry on her skin. Finally, Daddy comes back over and rubs his finger across her face, before sliding his cock back into her open gagged mouth. "I bet you are wondering what the surprise is, eh slut?". He asks, she can't even nod as his hands are stuck deep in her hair as he thrusts into her throat.

Suddenly, she feels hands on her hips, lifting them up and moving her into an all fours position.

With Daddy's cock in her mouth and his hands in her hair she has no idea who could be touching her.

The anonymous hands caress her butt and she moans in the delirious hot anticipation of it all. The stranger's finger's slide lube across her asshole, before slipping inside her. They thrust inside her, stretching her, before being withdrawn and something long and hard enters both her asshole and pussy as the same time. She is in complete shock as every hole of her is stuffed. She can't stop but imagine how it must look for Daddy looking across her body to see a stranger buried so deep inside his slave's holes.

She's close to cumming but unable to ask for permission as Daddy fucks her face faster and harder, she tries her best to hold it in, clenching her pussy and is surprised when the stranger does not react at all. Despite her best efforts, it's too much, and she cums hard moaning loudly against her Daddy's cock.

The second she cums, the stranger withdraws from her pussy and ass before the sweet sensation of tongue is pressed against her pussy and clit. She's close to cumming again, and she does just as Daddy shoots his load down her throat.

"It's a good surprise, eh slut?" He asks of the bent over pathetic creature in front of him, dried cum on her face and a stranger sucking away at her pussy.

"It's not over yet, slut. You'll be better without this." He unties the gag and removes it before grabbing her lead and leading her on all fours to kneel beside the bed. "Tongue out. Get to work". He commands, before pushing her face towards something. Her tongue as her only guide, she presses against something soft, smooth but wet and a taste she recognises as being similar to her toys when she is cleaning them. It hits her, the stranger was not another man but a woman. A woman had been fucking her with dildos, making her cum so hard and then licking that cum clean out of her pussy and making her cum again. In the moment, she does not have time to think or consider as she can only obey her Daddy's orders so she gets to work, licking and sucking this woman's pussy and being rewarded as she gets wetter and wetter and her moans start to escalate.

"I thought you said it's her first time licking pussy." The unrecognisable woman's voice fills the room.

"It is." Her Daddy responds, and she's aware he is standing right beside her, supervising her work.

"Well, she's a natural."

"She often is when it comes to anything involved with being a complete whore." She could hear the pride in his voice and it spurs her on, focusing her attention on the clit, just how she loves it, sucking and flicking her tongue across it quickly. The woman's moans intensify and she cums. "Well done, whore." Daddy says. "But unfortunately, you came earlier twice without permission, so you do need to be punished for that."

Grabbing her by her hair, Daddy drags his slave into the bathroom and the sound of heels clicking on the tiles confirmed that the Domme had followed and was watching the spectacle.

"Tell me whore, why do you exist?"

"To suffer for you, Daddy. You've broken me and all that matters is that I stay ruined forever for you, Daddy."

He's dragged her into the large shower cubicle, not that she is fully aware of this. "On your back, knees up, spread." She assumed the commanded position, the cold floor causing her to gasp as it presses against her electrified skin. Her breathing is heavy with anticipation, regret for the stolen orgasms.

She can hear them whispering between them but could not work out was being said, as she remains laying in her vulnerable exposed position. The sound of heels informed her the Domme was coming closer, when fabric was pushed between her lips, filling her mouth up. She used her tongue to try to identity what had been stuffed inside her mouth, realising from the taste of pussy that is must be the Domme's underwear. As this realisation hit, so did a warm liquid splash across her face. She knew to remain perfectly still, as all she could do is on was not be waterboarded by the piss. She could hear Daddy laughing at the sight of his fucktoy beneath a woman squatting over her, pissing all over her face. So broken and compliant there is no resistance by his slave. He knows what she is absolutely desperate to hear but he also knows she hasn't earned it, and she won't hear it.

Once the Domme finished pissing all over the slut's face, she grabs the piss soaked panties from her mouth and hands them to Daddy before sitting down atop the subs face. "Lick every drop of piss clean, now whore." Immediately, the slave starts licking greedily at the Domme's pussy as if she hadn't had a drink in weeks.

Whilst doing this, she can feel Daddy touch her legs, manoeuvring them as he tries to put something on her. She realises that he is making her wear the piss soaked panties. They feel very tight once on and this humiliates her further, knowing the Domme must be skinnier in comparison to her. They're already cold and damp against her pussy and the sensation of pure discomfort echoes through but she doesn't let up, her focus remaining on cleaning the pussy above her.

"Get her up". Daddy orders and she feels the Domme leap off her face, before pulling her up. She takes her hands, lifts them above her head until the toy is in a fully standing stretched position. Her hands are cuffed to something above her, she's effectively forced to stand on tippy toes. The room is very silent and she now cannot tell where either her Daddy or the Domme is.

Then the sound, the sound that fills this slut with apprehension. It's a truly recognisable sound that can only be created by a cane slashing sharply through the air. She has head it many times before, followed by the smack of skin.

"Why do you need to be punished, slut?"

"I came twice without permission, Daddy."

"And punishment is the only way we learn and improve, right, slut?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Beg for it." He commanded. This elicited a chuckle from the Domme.

For a moment, she was transported out, the humiliation coursing through her as her brain recognised the situation. Covered in piss, naked, restrained, a stranger she still hasn't seen the face of watching her beg for pain so she can learn to be better for her Daddy.

"Please Daddy, I must be punished. Please teach me the lessons you know I need to learn. Please mark me, break me. I'm a stupid idiot and the only way I learn is by your hands, Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy."

The second she finishes her sentence a sharp sting of metal cane hits across her breasts, landing directly on her overly sensitive nipples. She cries out.

"Count, bitch. Count and say more please Daddy."

"One. More please Daddy." The Domme is laughing. More hits follow, and she keeps counting and begging for more, as Daddy whacks the cane across her breasts, thighs, ass and up between her legs. Tears are forming as she's not sure she can take much more, not that it matters as she has no safeword, no means of escape when it comes to Daddy's power over her.

"Do you think you are redeemed slut?"

"Yes Daddy, my lesson is learned."

He scoffs, slapping her as he says "not at all". He whips the blindfold off and it takes a second for her eyes to adjust to the gleaming lights of the bathroom. She's still chained up, naked, pissed on and now covered in a spiderweb of red lines and welts. Her eyes immediately move to answer the mystery of the Domme.

She was a beautiful woman, and the slut could not feel more embarrassed in comparison to this strong confident woman.

"You came twice without permission and not at my hands now you can watch Daddy cum twice and not at your hands."

Daddy had her full attention as he said this and she could feel her stomach literally drop in shock and surprise as she realised she would have to watch him fuck the Domme in front of her. Jealousy and desperation soar through her, and for the first time all evening the struggles against her restraints were real.

Daddy's cock is rock hard and his toy could not feel greater feelings of failure than in this moment. If she had a safeword she'd be screaming it as loud as she could when Daddy's perfect cock entered the Domme. Listening to the sounds of the Domme's pleasure from her Daddy's cock caused the tears to flow and she wished so desperately that she could be the pussy that was causing Daddy to start to moan. She watches with unblinking eyes as Daddy thrusts and fucks the Domme, cumming hard all over her, cum that had always been reserved for his slave in the past.

*Round two will begin shortly slut. We will leave you there in your front row seat until it does." Daddy says, smiling at his devastated slave, pleased the punishment he had concocted had been so effective. They both walk out leaving her alone, almost dreading their return.