Daddy's Good Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy's good girl.
1.8k words
4.65
13.2k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I wake up and the fresh air and the comfort of your arms are around me. Another nightmare wakes me in a panic and you can sense from how I jolt and hold me, telling me it's okay in my ear. "Its me" you say. Your arms wrap around me from behind as you spoon me. I shiver and cry in your arms. "You're here now, you're safe here now"I always feel so confused when those nightmares occur. I moan and push back into your arms.

You know my past and you saved me after being human trafficked and abandoned after assault. I was in recovery in a shelter/apartment complex. I cringe at the thought of it and bury my head into your arms to smell your scent, instantly calmer and relieved.

The room is still dark from the early dawn and the light shines through the curtains. I moan as I grind my butt into your lap. You move you hands all over my body, rubbing my shivers and goosebumps away until i'm moaning and puring in your arms. One hand moves on my hips where you push me back onto you and moan at the sensation of your cock as it slides between my legs, resting against my panties.The other moves up under my breast to squeeze and play with my nipple. You slowly trial your hand up my chest to my neck where you hold it for me in place.

"This is where you belong" he says I moan and cry out "Yes Daddy."

"In daddy's arms" he says "yes daddy"

"Good girl, good repeat after me"

His hand on my throat feels so good and healing. I have been shot and strangled there so good to have Daddy to heal me. "Does this still hurt?" he asks. "Yes," I cry, "Feels better with your hands on me."

"Good, Daddy wants to make you feel good." I'm squirming under his touch and can feel myself get wetter as he slips his hand down between my thighs, slightly trailing his fingers against my covered slit. "Are you already wet baby? It feels like you're soaking your panties." I blush at his words. I moan and nod. My senses flooded with waves of comfort and desire to be touched by his warm hands and body.

He starts kissing my neck and puts his hand over my mouth "Baby girl, I love how you move under my touch so sensitive." I cry and moan against his hand. "I want you to know you can tap my arm twice for me to stop. 3 times to start again. I want you to listen to me. I wanna make you feel good baby and I know you're still so shy from S.A. Do you think you can listen to Daddy? I want to make you feel better." Daddy knows I've been struggling with triggers and flashbacks. I nod with his hands still over my mouth.

"Good girl. When I take my hand off you know you can say no or cherry if you need to. I want you to practice saying no though or using the tap to get my attention when you can't speak. Do you think you can do that for Daddy?"

"Yes" I moan and nod into his hand. He pushes my panties to the side, running a finger up lightly over my clit, then dipping the tip of his finger into my slit, barely entering me and teasing my hole. "This is Daddy's pussy now. I want you to understand I want to take good care of you. I know you've been abused and used. Daddy just wants to make you feel good. Submit to daddy babygirl, all mine and no one else's to touch here. Do you understand? Unless Daddy says it's okay if we ever have to go to the doctors/in emergency, you won't go alone then either. Daddy needs to be there if they touch you since I know how shy you are. So I know how to make you feel better, I know you have a hard time communicating that's why we're doing this baby do you understand?" He says still teasing my pussy. "If they hurt you I want to know how so I can make it feel better." I start moaning under his touch and he pushes his finger deep into my pussy.

"I want you to scream, moan and cry into my hand while I touch you. Remember how to stop if you need okay baby. God angel you're getting so wet." He brings his finger up to his mouth and I can hear his taste my juices on my fingers as he breathes on my neck. "So sweet and tasty." He dips two fingers back in my pussy and begins pumping in and out.

I scream his name, muffled with his hand.

"Good baby let it out." He kisses and sucks on my neck. My pussy is soaked and I can't help how utterly in his control I am. It feels so good to be in this space so submissive and his to take. My body starts grinding against his hand.

"Look at that." I can practically feel his smile despite the spooning position. He stops for a second and my body shakes against his fingers,"Longing for Daddy huh? Wanna know why baby? Because it feels good. When I'm inside of you, right here. Daddy knows you need to be filled and claimed. Let my fingers inside you feel good"

I instantly cum at his words and scream "yes daddy" on repeat as I cum for about a minute straight as he returns to pushing his fingers in and out of me until my juices are flowing.

"Good little girl. Look at you cum for daddy like my good private little slut; your holes are for daddy to use. I want to make you feel good about being used by daddy. So wet and juicy. Daddy has to taste you" he flips me over on my stomach and pushes my ass in the air as he slowly licks from my clit all the way up, lapping up the juices. He dips a finger into my ass. My tight hole clenching on him. I moan "Yes Daddy"

"Do you like being my anal slut? All daddy's to use?"

"yes, yes!" I moan as he fingers my tight hole. I'm drooling all over the pillow as I scream and moan. He slides his finger out of me after licking my slit, then flips me over so my legs are wrapped around him. He is staring into my eyes and I feel so hot with pressure and turned on by his physique. Even in the dim lighting, his eyes gleam of lust and love. His chest and arms so big making me feel small and tiny. He takes care of himself and works out so he's very sexy and have a deep v abs that make me feel shy and like a school girl with her crush.

With my legs around him, he first starts grinding his cock on my pussy, teasing me.

"Beg for my cock." He commands as he grabs his cock and lines up for my entrance.

"Please Daddy," I whimper as he sticks the tip of his big hard cock into my cunt, "Oh yes please!" He is teasing me with the head of his cock slowly rocking back and forth making me moan and cry out his name. He uses the opportunity to stick his fingers in my mouth forcing me to suck on them. Fingers near the back of my throat and I start to gag as he pushes his cock all the way inside, stretching me to the fullest. I feel so complete. I'm looking up at him with big puppy dog eyes and he can see in my eyes how full I feel, "Do you like that being full of daddy? I know get so sad when you're alone. Daddy wants to fill you up." He is pounding into my pussy with gentle rocking, right before stretching me up all the way with his cock, bucking faster in my cunt. Daddy is big and I feel so small in this state. I gaze into his eyes, seeing stars. He presses down on my belly above my mound and I moan and he rubs there. "You see how deep and full I am inside you right now baby. How does that make you feel?"

"You makes me feel really good." I'm in little space now and I grab his hand to suck on his thumb. He moans and grunts at my submissiveness. "Good baby."

I can feel his cock throbbing in my pussy as he groans and sweats. I grind back to meet his thrusts, adoring the fullness of being Daddy's.

"Baby I want you to cum for Daddy. I want you to tell Daddy how much he means to you as you cum on his cock. Daddy's getting close. You're so good I wanna fill you and cover you with cum. I love the way you take my cock." he's fucking into my pussy harder now as he grabs my tits, squeezing until I howl.

"Daddy I love you so much. I love getting to be your good cock whore. A good cock sleeve for you to fill. I feel so complete and like I have purpose and matter to you. I feel so special when you claim me like this. Please cum in me."

"Good girl" He grabs my throat and lightly holds his hand there keeping me in place. I am so sensitive there and it feels so good I cry out and tears run down my face as I cum on his cock. My cunt clenching on his cock makes him cum and I feel his cock squirting inside of me filling my pussy and lining the walls with his seed. My eyes roll in the back of my head. "Yes, take my cock." he says. He's still cumming as he pulls out and covers my tummy and body with his cum.

He pauses for a minutes were both in a daze and he grabs the base of his cock rubs his cum in with. Then he leans over me as I lay there drunk in his cum and puts his cock in my mouth to clean up. I love the taste of his cum so salty and sweet and unique, just like Daddy! I moan as I taste our juices together.

"Good girl. You did such a good job baby. Letting daddy make love to you and treat your precious cunt right. God baby you look so sexy covered in my cum. So eager to clean up and savor the taste of your daddy huh? What a good girl I have, so lucky." I am swooning and completely in subspace as my mind goes blank I start to rub my clit at his words. "Oh what do I have a horny little girl? I bet your soaked again huh, all wet and ready for more of Daddy."

I blushed and nodded yes.